Renewing an Old Acquaintance

Story Info
Getting together with someone Harley used to work with.
3.2k words
4.38
16.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLrider
FLrider
230 Followers

After college I worked in a fairly large office with both men and women. Most of the people there were older than me but there were a few in my section about my age, and we got along well together. In particular was one girl about two years younger than me that was assigned as my assistant. Cynthia was a strikingly handsome young woman in those days but was in a relationship with a guy that lived with her. They broke up and she immediately began exclusively dating another, older man, but never married. She and I became close friends both at work and after hours, sharing many a beer together and unwinding from the day. We were friends but I think we both felt some passion potential though the only time we ever embraced or kissed was once under the mistletoe right around Christmas one year.

Not long after that season I quit that firm, made some good decisions and some bad ones, and many years later as I entered the last few years before retirement I again found myself alone. With my work being a small fraction of what it was when the economy was better I found myself with plenty of time to browse around the internet in search of news, history, articles of interest, and to look up old acquaintances.

I hadn't thought of Cynthia in several years, losing contact with her after she had left the company we'd worked at together. A search suggested that she had moved a couple of hours away, up near where I had a small hunting cabin in the mountains. I found her old email address from years before and fired off an email just to see what might happen, expecting to never hear anything in return.

Two days later I got a reply, and a most enthusiastic one at that. She indeed had moved up into the mountain area and was living not too far from my little cabin. In my initial email I had suggested that perhaps we might share a beer sometime when I was up in the area, and she wholeheartedly agreed to the suggestion. Oh, and she still went by her old name, apparently never marrying her longtime partner.

A couple of weeks later I had an opportunity to spend a few days at the cabin so I sent a message of my dates up there, and asking if dinner at a pub one evening might be possible. The next day Cynthia replied that it would work, and suggested a pub that was centrally located, and a time to meet.

I was relieved that the time she had suggested was early enough to allow an early meal without being too awkward later in the evening, actually was feeling a bit nervous before setting out for the pub, like a school boy on a first date.

When I got to the pub I saw an expensive sports car already there that I knew was hers by the personalized license tag, which made me a bit nervous about recognizing her after not seeing her in over a decade.

Cynthia was always into fitness whether it was running or working out at the gym. She was fairly tall but very slim, at least when I'd known her earlier, with red hair and green eyes. She was a petite girl with small breasts and a tight ass. Too many hours in the sun and the tanning booth had prematurely wrinkled her skin, but her features always made it easy to overlook the wrinkles, especially her smile.

When I walked into the pub I immediately spied Cynthia in a booth in the front corner of the establishment. She hadn't changed a bit, or so it seemed to me. I knew I'd changed some the last decade or two though I still like to keep my 6-foot frame in pretty good shape. I still manage to lift weights at the gym and do other outdoor work, have most of my hair and almost none of it gray yet. My waist is a tad bigger than when I was a 20-something, but so is my chest, shoulders and arms from work at the gym.

I waved and headed towards the booth, Cynthia's smile radiant as I approached. I caught a waitress before I got to the booth and asked her to bring me one of whatever Cynthia was having, and then walked to Cynthia's side of the booth to greet her.

"Damn, you're still a fine looking hunk, Harley."

"Yeah, and you still need glasses, Cyn. You look even finer than you did thirty-five years ago." From there the conversation flowed around what we'd been doing, where we were in life, what we were doing now, and who we were living with. Turns out both of us were single, and she'd gotten a large sum from the estate of her live-in partner when he'd died a few years ago.

We knocked down a couple of the house brews, had a plate of fish and chips, had laughed easily and often during the conversation, and were having an after dinner drink when Cynthia came right out with something that had been on my mind ever since she'd replied to my initial email.

"Harley, you interested in sex tonight?

"Oh, hell yes, as long as you're included!" I'd had way too many nights of sex alone. I like my hand, but a woman is much better company in that avenue. Anyway, she smiled and looked me deep into my eyes for what felt like a long time.

"OK, then, let's get out of here. I'm horny, I'm sure you're horny, and my place isn't but about 15 minutes from here. You can follow me."

I paid the tab while Cynthia visited the ladies room, then I followed her to the parking lot and on out onto the highway. I wasn't familiar with the area where she lived now and was mildly surprised when she pulled into the entrance to a relatively exclusive gated neighborhood. She stopped and keyed the gate, texted me the guest code, then waited for me inside the gate.

Her condo was small but very nice. She had parked and gone inside just ahead of me, and when I knocked on the door she flung it open, threw her arms around my neck and put her lips to mine in a most passionate and sensual kiss. That the kiss surprised me is accurate, and to say it was erotic was an understatement. My whole body launched immediately into full alert and arousal. She pushed her slender hips hard to mine, shifting from side to side to feel my hardening and growing erection roll with her movement.

When she drew back from my lips she held my face in her hands and looked up at me. "It's been a long time since I tasted your lips, Harley, and I like it even more now than I did back then." I had to admit that this kiss was even more inviting than the lone experience under the mistletoe way back when. That day I'd wanted to pick her up in my arms and carry her back to the bedroom and heap hours of sex upon her body. That urge was way stronger at this kiss than back years ago. I was horny as hell and her body movements and language suggested she was too. Just because we are both approaching retirement age doesn't mean the urges and drives are diminished. Hellfire, I can attest that I jack off at least as much nowadays as I did back in those days, maybe more.

But back to the story, Cynthia took my hand and led me on a mini tour of her condo, with the last stop being at the doorway to her bedroom. Cyn turned and with a twinkle in her eyes she told me, "You know, beer makes me horny but tequila makes my clothes come off. You go find the tequila in the pantry and I'll be waiting in the here." She didn't have to tell me twice, that's for sure. With a huge grin I turned and headed into the kitchen and began flipping open cabinet doors in search of a shot glass, then found the tequila on the top shelf of the pantry. I poured a single shot and headed back to her bedroom.

"What, only one shot? What about you?"

"Hey, seeing a beautiful woman naked makes my clothes fall off!" I extended the shot to her expecting Cyn to down it in a single gulp. Instead she sipped about half the shot glass and held it out to me. Following clue I took the glass and downed what is likely the best tequila I've ever tasted. It impressed me so much that momentarily I forgot about the woman in front of me unbuttoning her blouse as I lingered in thought and stared at the empty glass in my hand. I made mental note to check the brand before I left, and at that point the reality of the moment returned.

One of the pleasures of maturity is the ability to conquer or at least control one's modesty. After I set the shot glass aside Cynthia and I enjoyed a mutual strip tease with full benefit of the room being well lit as the treasures were revealed, and with our eyes being locked together, save those moments when another article was shed and new delights uncovered.

As the outer layers peeled away I began to capture the full and honest beauty of Cynthia. For sure her body was as toned and fit as I had imagined, and deduced from the close contact hugs both presently and in decades gone by, but the gentleness of her curves wrought by maturity had crafted a truly magnificent body. As she stood before me in bra and panties, me in my briefs, we both paused to admire the partner before them. There was no shame, no modesty, and no hesitation. The eroticism of a figure clad solely in form fitting underwear was allowed to sink in on both of us. My eyes roamed over her lace bra that allowed a veiled glimpse of her breasts and large, dark areolas and hard nipples then moved down to admire her flat belly and lower to focus in on the whisp of red pubic hair that was escaping the waistband of her thin and very brief panties. There was the fluff of her bush just above the contours that suggested the cleft of her pussy as the panties curved down between her legs. Her hips were no longer thin and sharp as they surely were in youth but instead carried softer curves in perfect proportion and harmony with her petite waist and strong, shapely legs. As I peered at the glorious sights in front of me I was totally unaware of my own growing erection and the pair of green eyes that had fixated upon that elongated bulge.

Cynthia reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it slide down her arms and drop to the floor. Her creamy white breasts were in sharp contrast with the dark pink areolas that were all puckered and wrinkled from the hardened nipples. Her breasts aren't large, but appeared to be a firm 34B or thereabouts. With my eyes glued to the girls on display I hardly noticed as Cyn slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and began to slowly slide them down. I didn't notice until she bent over to push them down below her knees so that they would drop to the floor. My eyes instantly snapped to the fabulous red bush that was hiding the trove beneath. I took the cue and pushed my briefs down in much quicker fashion, my erection springing outward when relieved of all encumbrances.

Cynthia glided towards me and though it was only a couple of feet distance the image in my mind was of this marvelously sexy vixen drifting through the mists of a musky fog. Her arms extended slightly towards me, mine towards her, and we wrapped in a close, intimate embrace, our bodies molding to each other as if cast in mirror form. Our eyes closed, lips touched and the rest of the world was lost from consciousness. We stood and kissed, the passion taking control of all movement. When her lips parted from mine we were prone on her bed and I began a journey of kisses, nuzzling my way down a path from her lips, cheek and chin to her neck, shoulders, chest and to her firm breasts.

When my lips closed on her left nipple and gently suckled I heard a whisper of a moan escape from Cyn. Her hand was gripping the other breast but I supplanted her hand with mine, take care to fondle and tug on the puckered nipple much as she had done. After several minutes of attention to each of the nipples I moved my nibbling on down to her tummy, with the reflex of her drawing in her tummy accompanied with a slight gasp. Perhaps a bit ticklish, perhaps a bit erotic, perhaps a bit of both, but I kept my attention to her tummy and to her sweet little inward navel while I allowed my left hand to slide on down across her thighs, brushing over that fluff of red fleece each time. The musk of her desires was evident which only served to heighten my own desires, not to mention the taste of her breasts lingering in my mouth.

I moved down to nuzzle in the tuft above her prominent clitoris, my nostrils flared with arousal but shifted my body to align with hers and carried my head down to between her knees. Cynthia had already spread her legs a bit to allow access to her intimacies, but when I began kissing and nibbling up her inner thighs her movements became more pronounced. Her legs spread a bit wider, her hips began a faint but involuntary bucking with anticipation, and her hands were busy kneeding her breasts.

Her scent was driving me ever closer to her warmth, her whole region wet with her juices. As I moved me nose up through the folds of her pussy I followed with my tongue. The warm, sweet nectar was practically flowing from within her tunnel, and when my tongue ran up and across her highly aroused and erect clitoris her whole body jerked a bit. Cynthia's hands clasped my head and pulled me harder against her bucking pussy, her clit being the center of the energy. As I ran my tongue across then around the phallic clit her thrusting against my assault became so exaggerated that it was becoming difficult to hang on, to maintain contact and stimulus. Her breathing was ragged, her chest bowed up and her whole upper torso becoming flushed with the power of the stimulation. When I took her protruding clit into my mouth and sucked on it while flicking my tongue across the tip it was too much for her to resist and the climax exploded in great gasps, almost violent bucking of her pelvis against my face, a flood of fluids from her loins coating my chin and her legs, and her hands first pulling my face into her then in an instant pushing my face from contact with the super-sensitive clit.

After gaining her breath for a few moments Cynthia drew me up atop her, pulling my face to hers and delving into a deep and passion filled kiss as her legs found their way around my legs and across my buttocks. She was still moving in the motions of intercourse and her hand found a way to grasp my rigid cock and I was at that moment sliding effortlessly into the warmth and splendor of her marvelous pussy.

We moved with each other slowly at first, gaining some comfort and gauging each other for feeling. She was pulling me deep into her, wanting all that I had to offer and the long strokes were quickly bringing me towards my own orgasm. I slowed, brought my strokes to very short penetration in order to maintain some control of the process. As the urge subsided a bit I began to again plow deeply into her warmth, feeling her muscles grasping at my cock. The smell of sex was strong and natural. The sounds of bodies moving together in harmony was the only sound in the world. I drove deeper, faster, harder and allowed the energy to build, knowing that the stores that had been awaiting for days would soon be erupting deep within Cynthia's embrace.

I felt her fingernails against my back as I arched to gain leverage and power, my own breathing out of my control as my body piled into hers, a great strain of every muscle coming and holding as the first of the ejaculations of warm, sweet cum was pumped frantically into her wet pussy.

As my orgasm faded and my body began to relax I lowered myself to her, taking care to support most of my 225 pounds on my knees and arms. My head dropped down beside hers and I kissed at her neck, tasting the saltiness of her skin. Her arms and legs were wrapped around me in an embrace that we held for a long while. As my penis subsided it began a retreat from her pussy, lingering just inside her folds.

We had been in that position for some while, minutes I suppose but I know not how long, when Cynthia urged me over to her side with her body rolling over onto mine. She was sitting just above my cock and I could feel the elixir of our passions escaping her and wetting me. She leaned down over me and began kissing about my shoulders, my chest and over my face. Her hands were planted on my chest as she rocked her hips against my reviving cock, her breasts merely inches from my face. Cynthia lifted slightly and guided my once again erect cock into the warmth of her pussy. She set the pace, dictated the motion, and our pleasures lasted long into the night.

The next morning I awoke to the smell of fresh coffee brewing and the sound of Cynthia in the kitchen humming to a tune on the radio. As I threw back the covers the signs of passion spent were evident. I grabbed my underwear and jeans and headed to the bathroom where I found a fresh towel already laid out on the countertop. I took the cue and jumped into the shower.

"Good morning, Harley. I trust you slept well." She looked great, and I told her so. "Well, you've got to get a move on, buster. I'm expecting my sister here in just a little bit. She wouldn't think twice about you being here, but her two daughters would be a different matter. I hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all. In fact, I really don't want to overstay my welcome, cause I'd love to be invited back again."

"What, for more free pussy?"

"Damn, you still know me, don't you?" We both laughed at that as she poured my cup of coffee.

Later that afternoon I got a text from Cynthia. It read, "the knob at 9 tonight, your truck, one sleeping bag." The knob was a local hilltop out in the stick with a bald top where teenagers would sometimes go to smoke dope and party. On a clear night the stars were awesome. The thought brought a smile to my face and a twitch to my dick.

FLrider
FLrider
230 Followers