Rent

Story Info
Kate uses boarder to their mutual satisfaction.
5.7k words
4.63
176.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Parris
Parris
63 Followers

Originally written for Marlon

With special thanks to David for his loving support

© 2001 by Parris

* * * * *

Bastard.

Kate Brockton slouched in an overstuffed armchair and squinted at the pendulum clock on the wall of her den. Eddie, her good-for-nothing husband –– no –– her good-for-nothing ex-husband was suppose to drop off a pile of legal papers for her to review before going to the lawyer's in the morning. The appointed hour was seven o'clock and it was now eight-thirty.

Fucking bastard.

Worse than that, she felt stupid sitting in the dark, wearing a tight, black cocktail dress and full makeup, six-inch stilettos pinching her toes and long, red ringlets drooping into her eyes. She puffed out an exasperated breath, blowing her hair aside as she shook the curls out of her face. The plan had been to meet Eddie at the door in a flurry of hairpins. She was just about to go out. Good thing he got here in time to catch her. Thanks for the papers. She'd try to look at them in the morning. Bye, and slam the door in his face.

Asshole.

It was so unfair. Just three years ago, Kate discovered the truth behind the veiled saying that women hit their sexual prime as they near middle age. Television and print ads discretely referred to it as being "pre-menopausal" but the fact was, as her hormones began to shift, Kate developed the sex drive of a teenage boy. Twelve years her senior, Eddie couldn't keep up with her aggressive desires and in the ultimate irony, left her for a twenty-year-old piece of muff who was more into money than sex.

Perfect. Just fucking perfect.

Picking up the television remote, Kate stabbed it toward the set, pressing the channel changer until the images blurred together, nothing more than flashes of bright red, blue and white light interrupted by fractional moments of darkness. Hiking up the short dress, she draped one knee over the arm of the chair and watched the hypnotic strobe of the television, chewing on the inside of her lower lip; planning the demise of Eddie and all men like him. She didn't stir when she heard the front door open and close. It had to be Marlon, the university student boarding with her this semester. Eddie didn't have a key since she had the locks changed.

Dropping his backpack and dirty cleats next to the front door, Marlon pocketed his door key as he flipped off the switch for the porch light. By the dim light of a tiny brass Tiffany lamp, he sifted through the mail Ms. Brockton left sitting for him on the entry way table. Flashes of light from the darkened den caught his eye and he glanced down the hall with a slightly puzzled look. Suddenly, he realized the house was unusually dark and quiet tonight. Why would Ms. Brockton be sitting in the dark, watching television with the sound off?

Slipping out of his trainers to keep from tracking soil over the carpet runner, Marlon walked barefoot toward the den but stopped deep in the shadows outside the door as he saw Ms. Brockton sprawled in the armchair, staring blankly at the television screen while she clicked past channels. At nineteen, Ms. Brockton's 38 years made her an older woman to Marlon. She was tall for a woman and had lots of warm, round curves that Marlon never tired of watching as she worked in the yard or around the kitchen. Tonight, her deep mahogany hair was piled in frothy ringlets on top of her head. Her skin was clear and pale, like fine porcelain with just a smattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose and along her cheek bones. Though she rarely wore makeup, Marlon could see by the pulsing light of the television screen she looked almost glamourous tonight. Dark eye shadow and mascara deepened and widened her green eyes, her cheek bones were accentuated, and dark, coppery lipstick drew attention to her full lips.


Scanning down her body, Marlon could see she was sheathed in a tight, short, black cocktail dress. Sheathed was the only word he could think of to describe how the dress hugged her full breasts, slim waist and round hips. Shiny beads around the plunging neckline and high hem reflected the light and caught the eye. Then there were her legs. Long and shapely, Ms. Brockton's legs where spread open. One foot resting on the floor while the other was hooked over the arm of the chair bouncing in time to some inner rhythm. Dangling from her swaying toe was one of a pair of patent leather mankillers.

Suddenly the throbbing light of switching channels stopped and the room filled with a pale, blue-white light. A look of mild interest crossed Ms. Brockton's face and she shifted in the chair spreading her legs a bit wider, affording Marlon an uninterrupted view up her skirt. His breath caught and his heart beat a little harder in his chest as his cock began to stir in his shorts. He knew he shouldn't be looking but couldn't help himself. Between her thighs, he could see Ms. Brockton's bare pussy. Taking a step backward, he bumped into a hall table and cringed as a book end slid along the polished surface and a collection of leather-bound volumes tumbled like dominoes.

Kate heard Marlon come in. He was a sweet, good-natured young man with an infectious laugh and ready smile. She never had to remind him to remove his shoes or pick up after himself. She liked that. She also liked the way his tight t-shirts stretched across his broad shoulders as he helped her weed her flower gardens in preparation for winter or mow the lawn one final time before the fall frost hit. She couldn't help but feel old every time she lamented the current fashion for baggy pants, remembering how hot young studs use to look in well-fit button fly jeans. She often wondered if Marlon's ass was as firm and tight as she thought it had to be. There were mornings her fingers ached to cup his ass through his baggy shorts as he scuffed into the kitchen to pour himself a cup of coffee before flashing her a lop-sided grin. Those were the mornings she felt like pinning him to the refrigerator and shoving her tongue down his throat.

Kate continued scanning channels as Marlon walked down the hall. She knew she should drop her leg and close her knees but Marlon didn't come in to the den. He stopped just outside the door. She could feel him staring at her. Kate continued swinging her foot over the arm of the chair. She thought about his eyes roaming her body and could feel her pussy start to get damp. She spread her legs a little further apart so Marlon would be sure to see her naked puss. Hearing a stumble and the collapse of books on the hall table, Kate knew she'd struck a cord.

"Hi, Marlon. You okay?"

"Umm – yeah. I just sort of banged the table"

'Right,' Kate thought. 'Now if you'll just sort of bang me.' Out loud she asked, "No computer tonight?"

Though his reflexes were fast enough to keep brass book ends and crystal knickknacks from crashing to the floor, Marlon's hands suddenly seemed two times bigger and clumsier than ever before as he juggled book bindings and gee-gaws. "Ummm – no – not tonight. The hard drive is down again."

"Gee, that's too bad. I hope it won't be too expensive to fix."

Patting things into place, to make them stay on the slippery surface of the Chippendale table, Marlon stepped away slowly, backing into the den. "Nah, it shouldn't be. I had it replaced this summer and it's still under warranty. It's just going to take a week or so for them to get to it because of the back log."

He turned to see Ms. Brockton standing beside the arm chair and went slack-jawed. A naturally tall woman, in her heels and with her hair up, Ms. Brockton seemed to tower like an Amazon goddess. His cock, already a little stiff from his up-skirt peek, took an untimely jump. Marlon hated that he could feel a warm blush creep along his cheek bones as he tried to find some way to shift his baggy pants and disguise his growing erection.

"Wow, Ms. Brockton, you look really – really great tonight. Are you going out?" Marlon asked, immediately rolling his eyes at his own stupidity. As if she'd be dressed like sex on stilts for him. Still, he wasn't sure what to make of the look in her eye or the slow, calculating smile that eased across her lips. His cock jumped again and he could feel his heart start to beat a little harder; a little hopeful.

Kate watched Marlon shift his hips uncomfortably and noted the interesting bulge he was attempting to conceal in the front of his pants. She felt her nipples bud under the beaded fabric of the cocktail dress.

"Thanks, Marlon. I had a change of plans. You're looking delicious yourself," she said in a low voice, smiling as she advanced a step. She watched his Adams apple bob as his eyes widened slightly. He flashed a smile.

"Oh. Uh. Well, I got out of soccer practice a while ago."

At nineteen, her college boarder was half her age, Kate thought. It would be so wrong. But at nineteen, Marlon would be able to do what Eddie couldn't do in the last three years of their marriage – get it up more than once a night. At a healthy nineteen years old, her boarder should be horny twenty-four/seven and able to fuck like a bunny – on and on and on.

"Marlon?" She asked, backing him toward the sofa.

"Yes?" He stumbled a bit then righted himself.

"Were you standing in the hallway, looking up my skirt?"

"Ummm . . ."

"Tell me, Marlon," Kate advanced another step. "Were you just standing in the hall, looking up my skirt?"

Shit.

This was a great house, Marlon thought. He found it by accident when looking for an apartment and noticed the small cardboard sign Ms. Brockton put her front window advertising a room for rent. He had a large room on the second floor and a private bath. Instead of just being a boarder, it felt like he and Ms. Brockton were housemates, sharing a bright, airy home furnished with antiques and soft rugs and overrun with green, blooming house plants. Ms. Brockton was really cool but Marlon didn't know how she was going to feel about him scoping out her pussy. He didn't want to get thrown out but he had to be honest. Smiling apologetically, he took another step back and said, "Yeah. I'm sorry, Ms. Brockton. I didn't really mean to but . . ."

"But what?" Kate asked, arching a predatory eye brow.

"It was there?" Marlon gulped. The look Kate gave him chilled his blood. "No, I mean, it was beautiful!"

Kate smiled at Marlon's nervousness. She couldn't help it. He was adorable; nearly six-feet tall, built like a brick wall and nervous as a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. She felt an incredible surge of feminine power and made her decision. Marlon was a young man who purely deserved to be fucked until his brains ran out his ears.

"You liked what you saw, Marlon?"

He blinked, not knowing quite what to say. He took another step in retreat and felt the backs of his legs come up against the sofa, temporarily losing his balance again.

"Did you like what you saw when you looked up my skirt?"

"You're a beautiful woman, Ms. Brockton. I can't help but like what I see," Marlon weaved slightly before gaining steady ground.

"Call me Kate," Kate said as she trailed freshly manicured nails up and down the length of Marlon's breast bone, making him shudder slightly. She wished she could eat him in one bite. In her heels, she was slightly taller than he, so it was easy to reach out with her tongue and lick the breadth of his lips, "Do you like living here, Marlon?"

Marlon's groin tightened as Kate drew her soft tongue over his mouth. He inhaled the vapor of her breath, tasting its faint sweetness as he opened his lips, waiting for her to dip her tongue into his mouth. "I like it a whole lot," he breathed.

"How would you like to save money on your rent?"

"Sure," Marlon breathed his response.

Kate sharply nipped Marlon's chin and along the line of his jaw before sinking her teeth into the soft skin just below his ear. He shivered in response. She pressed her breasts against his chest and caressed the soft, warm cotton of the worn t-shirt that clung to his body. "Take off your shirt."

She gasped slightly as he shucked out of his shirt and she saw the solid expanse of his bare chest for the first time. His skin was nicely tanned, smooth and finely textured with a trace of hair trailing from between his pecs down the line of his abs. Juices pooled in her womb as she thought about the hours she was going to spend smoothing her tongue over the defined muscles, tasting this firm, warm, delicious flesh.

Marlon trembled slightly as Kate scraped her long nails over and around his solid pecs. He never thought much about having a woman play with his nipples but couldn't suppress a slight moan as he felt Kate trace her nail around the hard, sensitive buds, rolling and pulling them between her fingers. Reaching out with her tongue, she licked a flat nipple. He could feel the muscles in his stomach tighten in response as she began to suckle, her dark lipstick smearing over his skin. Reflexively, Marlon's hand reached toward Kate's head as he longed to bury his fingers deep in the soft tresses and hold her mouth to his chest. As his hand gently cupped her skull, he felt sharp teeth sink into his flesh, biting his nipple and pulling, sending unexpected shocks of pain and pleasure searing toward his groin, capping off his erection.

Kate pulled out of his arms, stepping back to strike a fearsome pose of feminine power. "Take off your pants. I want to see your cock." She watched as the hated baggy pants and undershorts skimmed down over Marlon's hips. He kicked them off to one side and stood before her, slightly self-conscious but unashamed as his erection jutted out between them.

"Turn around so I can see your ass."

Kate nearly orgasmed just looking at the chiseled muscles of Marlon's back and ass. It had been years since she was this close to a young, hard body. Her cool fingers gently caressed the muscular globes of his ass then moved on to lightly trace a scar on his right side. She could hear Marlon's breath become deeper as she explored the planes of his body. "Stroke your cock while I touch you," she said, kissing him between the shoulder blades as she skimmed her palms over him. She could feel his muscles and bones moving under his skin as he began to masturbate.

Her eyes lingered along the path of a scar down the center of Marlon's spine as her fingers caressed the back and sides of his neck, combing lightly through his hair. Leaning down, she nuzzled the scar with her lips and licked it gently as if to assuage the hurts of past injuries, thankful they had not robbed her of this moment. She watched his shoulders flex slightly as his hand worked up and down his cock. Running her hands over the solid muscles of his waist, Kate reached around Marlon's body and laid her hands over his as he masturbated, lingering to tease the head of his cock on his down stroke.

"I'm going to use you, Marlon. Morning, noon, night, whenever I'm in the mood I'm going to fuck you and suck you and make you fuck and suck me," Kate said, twisting her fingers back and forth over the head of his cock, feeling pre-cum oozing under her touch. "Whenever I tell you to drop to your knees, Marlon, you will drop to your knees and bury your tongue in my pussy until you make me cum. Do you understand?"

"Oh, God, yes," Marlon groaned.

Pressing against his shoulders, Kate turned Marlon, looking up into blue eyes that glimmered with lust. Kate caressed the breadth of his pecs with her fingertips, licking nipping along his rigid collar bone. He was a solid and warm as a rock in the mid-day sun. His breath was deep and regular as his arousal steadily increased with her touch. Sliding her cool fingers up the thick column of his neck, she twined his thick black hair in her grip and roughly pulled his head toward her until she captured his lips between hers.

Marlon groaned as he felt Kate's sharp teeth sink into his lower lip. She forced his mouth open, thrusting her tongue inside. His tongue met hers and for the first time, tasted the soft, moist sweetness of her mouth. He reached up to cup the side of her face and draw her closer to him so he could savor her taste but was surprised when she suddenly pushed him away and ordered him to lay on his back in the middle of the den floor with his arms out to his sides. He readily complied, looking up at Kate as she stepped over his body and towered above him in her spike heels. His breath caught as he watched her lift the skirt of her dress and show him her pussy. In the flickering light from the silent television, he could see wetness shining along the fringes of her cunt. Delicious, uncontrollable tremors passed through Marlon's muscles as he waited for what would come next.

With a suddenness that startled him, Kate dropped to her knees, landing on his biceps pinning his arms to either side of his body, elbows bent. He winced and grunted at the abrupt pain but Kate only smiled as she reached behind her back and worked her zipper open. Shrugging her shoulders, the cocktail dress sagged forward and with one quick movement she lifted it over her head. Instinctively, Marlon knew what would come next as he started to feel her weight begin to shift toward the couch. He flexed his right bicep giving her a solid platform to lean on as she carefully laid the dress on the sofa cushions then settled back to straddle his body.

Kate smiled provocatively as she looked down into Marlon's eyes. He was off balance wanting what she wanted but uncertain what she would do next. She skimmed her hands over the length of her torso. Marlon watched as she cupped her generous breasts and ran her thumbs over her erect nipples, pinching them lightly against the sides of her hands. "Stick out your tongue, Marlon. Don't do anything else. Just stick out your tongue," she ordered him.

Feeling a little foolish, he did as she asked, sticking his tongue out as far as it would go. Marlon felt Kate's weight shift on his biceps again as she spread her knees apart and lowered her groin. He watched as her fingers spread the lips of her wet pussy before she stroked her clit over his extended tongue. Instinctively, he licked her, wanting to suck the distended nub but was brought up short as she grabbed his hair close to the roots and tugged.

"I told you not to do anything. Just stick your tongue out. I'll do the rest," Kate ordered. Now he understood, she felt Marlon stick his tongue out to a firm point that she could rub her clit against. Slowly, torturously, she used his tongue to masturbate, occasionally dipping forward so he would pick up the juiced flowing from her slit but not allowing his tongue to penetrate her. As she thought about how she was using Marlon's mouth, she felt the sharp tremors of orgasm pass through her body.

Sitting back on her heels, Kate lifted her weight from Marlon's arms and looked at the twin red spots her knees left behind. Smiling, she stood and walked around his body, before kneeling down again over his bare left foot. Lowering her pussy, she rubbed her wet slash and clit over his big toe before dragging her cunt along the top of his foot. She humped against his bony ankle and slowly moved up the length of his leg, leaving a trail of wetness behind. She watched Marlon's cock bob in want as she slid closer to his groin. Reaching his knee cap, Kate pressed her clitoris against it in small, circular movements. Burnishing her clit on the rigid bone, she reached out to caress Marlon's balls with light, teasing touches. Leaning forward, Kate lowered her mouth over the oozing head of his cock, opening her lips and wagging her tongue tantalizingly close to his prick. Helplessly, Marlon thrust his hips upward, seeking the warm dampness of her mouth but Kate pressed him down abruptly.

"I say when," she growled in low, feminine tones. She examined Marlon's cock closely, memorizing the path of his veins, before brushing her cheek lightly along the delicate skin of his shaft. The touch was light as a butterfly wing but made Marlon groan loudly in want as he watched Kate nuzzle his erection, almost but not quite licking it.

Parris
Parris
63 Followers
12