Renter's Insurance Ch. 06

Story Info
Our renter finally turns the tables.
6.4k words
4.68
60.1k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Hello, Sweetie," said Bonnie into the phone in an artificially kind voice, "It's been so long since we've talked. How are things going for you?"

"They're going great Bonnie," I replied in as genuine a tone as I could muster. "not only is this situation working out well for both of us, but I really am enjoying myself."

"So you're starting to see the allure of an older woman?"

"Oh that's not the half of it, Bon, these women are passionate and experienced, and they just ooze sexuality." This was true. "Their only crime is that they're lonely. But, I will tell you, I've learned what a mature woman wants from a lover, and they have showed me so many different ways to please them that sometimes I don't think I will survive it. After every new experience, I just think 'Wow, that was amazing'. I can't thank you enough Bonnie."

"I'm so glad to hear that, Sweetie." Said Bonnie with obvious intrigue in her voice. "I was afraid you were still angry after your little episode with Nina and Terry. They DO have a tendency to run off at the mouth."

She was clearly trying to cover her tracks at this point, and for my purposes, it was best that I let her.

"Oh that was nothing," I said still thinking about what I had in store for both of those dyke bitches if my plan worked out, "But, listen, I'd like to thank YOU properly, for all you've done for me. Do you have plans for dinner."

"Why, No, I don't" said Bonnie her voice betraying her excitement

"Great, then my place at 9:00?"

"Why that would be wonderful, can I bring anything?

"Oh, No. I'll have everything we need, just wear something nice, and I'll see you then."

"OK, Sweetie, until then."

After I hung up the phone, I smiled to myself, knowing what was going through her mind. She was living the high life off the fruits of my labor, but I knew the old bag was jealous. She had heard the stories from her friends, and they were getting more exaggerated by the day. Now, Bonnie wanted some of the action. Her fat old pussy was probably dripping right now as she was thinking about it, and she didn't realize she was playing right into my trap this time.

One of my many jobs in college had been in a restaurant, and I had actually become a pretty good cook along the way. After a couple of hours, I had the makings of a decent linguini and clam sauce with scallops. It was heavy enough that I knew she wouldn't eat much, and we were eating just late enough that she would be on a very empty stomach.

By 8:30, there was a nicely set table with borrowed china, candles, soft music, and a few strategically placed accessories. I showered and changed into the tux that my friend in 402 had insisted I keep, and I was sipping some watered down wine, when Bonnie knocked on the door precisely at 9:00.

If she knew what was in store for her, she probably wouldn't have been so prompt.

"Hello, Bonnie," I said sweetly as I ushered her in, "I'm glad you came."

"Well!" she said obviously impressed "You've really outdone yourself."

"It's the least I can do, really."

She was wearing a very expensive dress with a sort of grayish metallic sheen and a very low, plunging neckline that crossed over itself and wrapped under each one of her massive breasts. I wondered how many midnight excursions it had taken for me to pay for it.

"Can I get you some wine?" I asked helping her with her chair.

"Yes, please, whatever you're drinking is fine."

The wine I brought her was not like mine, it was full strength, and it was going to get a lot fuller as the night went on.

I sat across from her and offered up a toast "To a successful venture."

"Indeed." She replied enthusiastically

As we ate, the conversation made it's way through the usual small talk but quickly enough found it's way back to our venture.

"So, you're really enjoying yourself now?"

"Oh, Bonnie," I said enthusiastically while looking into her eyes, "I have had some of the most amazing experiences. I thought I kind of knew my way around a bed, but these ladies are showing me more and more each time. It really is amazing. Are you finished?"

"What?, Oh Yes Dear, It really was wonderful, but I'm afraid I'm just not much of an eater."

As I had guessed, she only finished about half of her dinner, and we had both killed the remainder of the first bottle of wine, so I cleared the dishes including her glass and took them to the kitchen. I filled her wine glass lacing it with a bit of grain alcohol along the way, then I replaced the wine in the fridge.

"This is a wine that I discovered as a bartender at the country club" I said handing her the glass "You might find it tastes a little strong, but is really very mellow. I'm sure you'll like it, the ladies at the club used to drink me out of it every night."

Her face twitched a little as she sipped it, but she disguised it well and was determined to play herself off as every bit the socialite.

"Oh I've had this before, it is a good wine."

"I'm glad you like it."

"So what kind of things are these ladies showing you?"

"Bonnie," I said with exaggerated shock, "you're not asking me to kiss and tell are you?"

"Wha... , OH, No, I just meant that... well, that is, I thought that during our little escapade, that you, Uhmm, handled yourself pretty well, So I was just wondering what more..."

"I tell you, Bon, every one of these ladies has their own unique passions and desires. I learn more every night I go out, but you knew that didn't you Bon, that's why you sucked me into this to begin with it isn't it?

"What do you mean?"she asked quizzically

"Well, you figured I would be alright in the sack, but after our night together, you realized that I was liberated enough to fulfill all their fantasies no matter how bizarre."

Obviously flustered now, Bonnie took about half of her wine in a single draught.

"I'm not sure what you mean." She said avoiding eye contact.

"Come on, after I took you in the ass, you figured I would do just about anything that these ladies wanted, and you knew they would pay well for it."

"Well that's not exactly... I mean..."

"Bonnie," I reassuringly while taking her hand from across the table "I admire the vision. That was a great move. You saw an opportunity and you went after it. But, what really impresses me is that little insurance policy you took out on me."

Bonnie removed her hand from mine and finished her wine still avoiding eye contact.

"I don't know what you mean." She said softly

"Sure you do, after my first night out, went OK but I didn't follow all of your instructions, you figured I needed a little motivator, so you talked to your friends. Here let me get you some more wine, it's very good isn't it?"

"Excuse me," she said standing up "I need to use the ladies room."

She staggered a little as she tried to make her way around the table, and she was now slurring her words a little. It was time to set the hook.

By the time Bonnie returned from the bathroom, the music was a little louder, and the lights a little lower. I placed the wine in front of her then remained standing behind her and started rubbing her shoulders.

"How did you get Terry and Nina to go along with it?" I asked "that was a great move. I didn't see that coming at all."

"It was their idea." She said taking another drink

"You're kidding" I said falsely shocked

"No. You see, I've known Nina was a lesbian for a long time, and we've talked quite a few times."

"Yeah?" I said rubbing her shoulders a little deeper. I could feel the tension slipping away from her and I hoped she would continue. She did.

"Yeah, you see she had been hinting around about a third for their relationship for quite a while, so I told them about you."

I moved my hands down her arms a bit and continued to work her back through the expensive material of her dress. Her fresh glass was about half empty, and her words were now flowing freely.

"Nina said why don't I get you on video going into Terry's apartment, since Terry enjoys a man now and again, then we could hide some of her valuables, file the police report, telling them the camera's in the hall were broken. As long as we kept the tape, we knew you would have to do what we asked. They got their threesome, and I got, well, I got you."

"That was a great plan, Bonnie, I really am impressed. I didn't like being manipulated like that, but I really have to appreciate the scheme. Weren't you afraid the police would come back to look around though.?"

"Why should we be afraid of that?"

"Well what if they saw the stuff that was supposedly stolen?

Bonnie smiled and finished her wine.

"That's one of the better parts," she said, "Terry sold the stuff second-hand and still collected the insurance money. It was actually a pretty tidy sum between us."

I hadn't figured that part out for sure, and I had been fishing, but Bonnie had taken the whole thing hook, line, and sinker.

"There was one part you didn't count on though." I said moving my hands over her shoulders and tracing the neckline of her dress with my fingers.

"What's that.?" She slurred

"Jealousy. " I said

"Jealously?"

"Yeah, you didn't count on becoming jealous of what all your friends were getting and you weren't. At first you figured the money would be enough for you, but then they started telling you stories about how great their nights had been."

Bonnie stared at the table saying nothing, so I continued.

"At first you raised the prices on them just because you knew they'd pay, but then you, got a little vindictive when some of them balked."

"I don't know..."

"Bonnie," I said moving my hands lower, "That's a great move. Know what the market is willing to bear, and adjust your price accordingly. That's just good business. How'd you get Old Janey on the fourth floor to cough up more cash?"

I felt Bonnie chuckle a little bit then she said "I told her you wanted extra money for the fat ugly ones."

"You did not." Again falsely shocked but trying to control my anger.

"I did." She reaffirmed, "she was paying close to $500 a pop for what others were getting for $150 or $200."

"That still wasn't enough though, was it?"

"I don't think she would have paid more."

"No. I mean for you. You were still jealous over what they were getting, weren't you?"

Again, silence

"In fact," I continued "you started following me, didn't you? You would use your pass key and sneak into the women's apartments while I was there and listen to us wouldn't you?"

She still said nothing, but her head nodded almost imperceptibly. I hadn't known this either, but I had had my suspicions. I slid my hands down and cupped her huge breasts, massaging them as I continued.

"You would stand out side their bedroom doors listening to us fucking and your pussy would just get wetter and wetter wouldn't it?"

She was staring at the table now, but her head was nodding more affirmatively now.

"At first you were afraid, but as you got braver, you would slip your hand into your panties and rub yourself as you listened to me giving these women what you wanted, wouldn't you?"

"I didn't wear panties." She said weakly

This was getting better all the time.

"What?"

"I would wear a dress and no panties, and I would play with myself until just before you finished so I could sneak back out without you hearing me."

"What would you do then?" I asked my index fingers making circles around her stiffening nipples "Your pussy must have been sopping, like it is now."

"I would run back to my apartment and relieve myself"

"How would you do that?"

"I would, you know finish the job."

"Tell me about it." I said pressing my hard cock against her back, "It really excites me to think about it. Did you just use your fingers?

"No," she said meekly, "I have a dildo that I would jam in and out, pretending it was your cock."

"Did you just do it faster and faster until you came, or did you try other things?"

I kneaded her tits more firmly squeezing the nipples between my fingers.

"Sometimes I would, but my most favorite was getting the vibrator and sliding it up my ass, then I would make myself cum with my fingers on my button."

"You really liked it when I fucked you in the ass, didn't you."

"I dream about it."

"Then let's make a dream come true." I said helping her to her feet.

I slipped the dress off her shoulders and eased it over her wide hips as she moaned exaggeratedly. Beneath she was wearing a white lace bra and matching panties that almost got lost in her pudgy thighs. I led her to the bedroom and eased her onto the bed. Still massaging her tits, I kissed her neck and began licking my way down her body. Her breathing became heavier as I worked the inside of her thighs. I kneeled between her legs, and lightly rubbed the insides of her thighs with my thumbs working closer and closer to her drenched cunt. She spread her legs farther and waited for me to touch her pussy. I grazed her pussy lips through her panties, and she jerked each time. She was as hot as she was going to get.

Straddling her belly now, I worked her tits again, them pushed her arms over her head and let my fingers run lightly over the inside of her arms. At first she didn't realize it when I slipped the leather bracelet onto her wrist, but when she realized it was secured, her eyes opened wide and she started to say something.

I placed my finger to her lips, and smiled reassuringly to her saying "Shhh, you're going to love this."

She relaxed a little, and I slipped her other wrist into a bracelet that was secured to the other corner of the bed. When I had secured her ankles in the same manner, I stood at the foot of the bed and admired my handiwork for a moment as I removed my jacket and tie. She lay there spread eagle, her chest heaving as she anticipated what was in store for her. She had no idea. I removed my underwear and my cock sprang free. She wiggled her ass on the bed wanting desperately for a cock to be jammed into her.

I grabbed the waistband of her panties at her hip and jerked hard, ripping it, then repeated the same for the other side. I then grabbed the waistband at her belly and pulled it straight towards her face so the material dragged through her pussy lips. She wiggled and moaned until they popped free.

I knelt between her thighs and touched the head of my cock to her pussy lips. She raised her hips, but I backed away, then I rubbed it up and down her wet slit, gouging it into her clit and making her jump.

"This is what you've been fantasizing about isn't it?"

"Ohh Yeah"

"You want this hard cock banging into your pussy don't you?" I said still rubbing up and down.

"Oh Please, Yes... Do it."

"And you want to see me shoot my cum don't you." I said bumping up against her clit again.

"Oh Please, Yesss, more than anything."

"And you want to taste it as it drips into your mouth, don't you?"

"Oh Yes," she whimpered "Anything, just do it, fuck me now."

"All in good time." I said backing out of the room, "You'll get what you've been asking for."

In the living room, walked to the video camera hidden in the bookcase, stopped the recording, then re-wound and removed the tape. Returning to the bedroom, Bonnie looked at me with a combination of curiosity and desire. I smiled at her thinking to myself how quickly the tables had turned.

I placed one tape in the VCR near the foot of the bed, switched the television on and pushed "Play".

"This is going to sting a bit Bon," I said as the television glowed to life "but I can't let you keep doing this."

The camera had captured an almost perfect video of our dinner conversation. I turned up the sound and Bonnie's expression sank as she realized the extent of what she had said and the damage it could do. There was little she could do as she listened to her alcohol laden image spew forth all the incriminating details of her debauchery realizing that she had allowed her grasp on me to slip away.

When the video was over, I removed the tape then as she watched me, I opened the fireproof safe that was bolted to the floor of the closet, dropped it in and locked it.

"I don't have to tell you," I said consolingly as I sat on the edge of the bed next to her, "that there is enough on that tape to put not only you in jail, but Nina and Terry as well."

She closed her eyes, realizing the extent of the damage

"The way I see it, you've got two choices Bonnie"

She opened her eyes and looked at me inquiringly.

"I can let you leave now," I told her softly, "and that tape will be at the police station in the morning, or you can stay, see what I have planned for you for the next couple of hours, then we'll both just walk away from this whole sordid affair like it never happened."

I paused for a few seconds before asking "What'll it be?"

She closed her eyes briefly then answered softly "I'll stay."

"Good." I said picking up the phone, "It might not be as bad as you think. You're going to get what you said you wanted, but it will hurt a bit."

I punched some numbers into the phone and when a woman answered, I said simply, "She's ready."

"Tell me if I have this right Bonnie," I said hanging up the phone, "When I first came onto you, you were excited to have the attention but you were more excited at the prospect of having me under your control, being able to get me to do what ever you wanted."

She lay there looking up at me with an expression that wasn't exactly blank, but rather one that attempted to appear blank in order to hide any emotion. I felt a tinge of sorrow for her, not because of her predicament but because I knew the extent of the emotion she would show before the night was over.

"When I first started seeing these other women, you felt pretty good because they were paying for what I gave to you, but after a while that wasn't enough was it? Pretty soon you had to start raising the prices you were charging, anything to maintain the air of superiority you felt."

I rubbed my hand lightly over her exposed belly

"You were in a bad spot now though, weren't you?" I continued, "You wanted what everyone else was getting but you couldn't very well just ask me to fuck you again, after all, I was getting good money from the others. You couldn't pay me, or force me to fuck you because then you would be admitting your weakness. You wouldn't have been any better than all those women you were getting money from."

My hand traveled lightly over her nipples, and she closed her eye and exhaled heavily.

"When you started getting hurtful, telling lies about how I felt about these women and saying that I was demanding more money, that was over the top. It was bad enough manipulating me the way you did, but I didn't mind to much after a while. After all, I'm a college student with a perpetual hard-on and I was getting free rent, some extra cash and all the sex I could handle. Hurting these ladies to make yourself fell better though, was just an ugly thing to do, and that's what we're going to set straight here tonight."

There was a light knock on the door, and Bonnie looked at me quizzically as I stood to answer it.

Janey stood at the front door, her graying hair cascading over her shoulders, and her mammoth breasts and large figure strained the buttons of the silk blouse she was wearing simple woolen skirt.

After our initial meeting in her steamed up shower and subsequent sensuous coupling, I had grown a special attachment to Janey. I had returned to her apartment probably 4 times since that night, all of my own volition and without Bonnie's knowledge. While she was initially apprehensive, Janey had become more and more comfortable as she realized that I not only genuinely enjoyed her company, I found her sexuality particularly enticing. When treated with kindness and sincerity, she was quick to smile, and aroused easily. Once aroused, she fucked with a passion I had never experienced before and could not get my fill of.

12