Renting

Story Info
Renting from a stranger can be hot.
2.1k words
4.25
70k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rented a room in her house. A friend of a friend, of a friend had connected me with the opportunity to live in a comfortable small town home while I worked not far away on a contractual basis. I wouldn't be there too but I was enjoying the low cost of living, the wonderful food and a house to live in instead of a hotel. My work contract was for 6 months and this was just a great opportunity for both of us.

I rang the bell and watched the living room light turn on, a minute or so pass and then the porch light come on. She opened the door and starred at me though the screen door for just a second. "Are you Michael, my new tenant?"

"Yes. Mrs. Dupree?"

She smiled and said, "Elizabeth, please."

She has a great smile. The soft lines of her face and her white teeth were welcoming to me. The naturally sun tanned skin from the sunny Texas plains looked like a dark gold and quickly held out my hand to avoid an uncomfortable moment.

She took my hand and we shook gently. Her hand felt warm and soft.

She invited me in and we talked for a few minutes in the living room. She had been drinking. Her funny guarded smiles, her slurring of words, and the wine bottle on the coffee table between the couch and the TV she had been watching. I looked at her while she kept talking and she was cute under the aged face. She has a thin body; blonde hair passed her shoulders, and breasts the size of softballs.

She picked up her glass of wine and led me up the stairs to the room I would be staying in. I watched her nice ass as she walked upstairs in front of me. I caught myself in a daze as she began to talk about the house, where the bathroom was and that I could put my car in the garage if I wanted to. I snapped out if it and responded with gratitude. She opened the door of the room and turned on the light. She extended her arm and welcomed me into my room. Out of the corner of my eye I watched her shirt fabric tightened around her breast and enjoyed every second of that.

She made sure I would ask if I needed anything. The rental car in from of her house was full of clothes, computer gear and just general personal stuff. I told her that I would just bring in a few things from the car this evening, so that I wouldn't disturb her as I went in and out of the house. She thanked me and told me not to worry about that.

I liked her immediately. She is a genuine person, an excellent Texan woman. Respectful and helpful. The information that I was told about her was that she was widowed and drank a lot. I wasn't told she was attractive as well.

The room that I was renting was spotless. I guess I didn't think it would be anything less but it sure was going to be a comfortable stay. I brought in my stuff that night and she held the doors for me when I came back from the car with my arms full of my gear. She gave me a key to the front door and I wished her a good night.

I heard soft moans from her room next door later on that night and wondered if she knew the walls were thin. I stretched out on my bed and listened. My cock got hard just thinking about her laying on her bed masturbating and I joined in silently.

I could hear her so clearly. I pumped my cock fast and came all over my stomach and fingers. By the time I cleaned up I could tell she had come too because the house fell deafly silent again.

When I first started staying there I saw her nightly routine. Eat dinner and drink until she passed out every night. I kept my distance and Texas respect for the first few days and then we started talking a little more from time to time.

She never interrupted me in the room that she rented me and I wanted to live as invisibly as I could in her house. My respectful attitude had paid off and I found a large breakfast in the morning once she saw my work and living habits.

The next week went well while establishing trust, respect and the beginnings of a casual friendship. I had given her two months of rent up front and I knew that made her more comfortable.

I expressed my gratitude in a card that I had picked up in the near by town that I was working in. Included in the card was an extra $100.00 for the magnificent food that she always had ready for me. I had put it on the breakfast table so she would get it first thing. She loved the card. She gave me an quick kiss on my cheek the next morning at breakfast.

I had roomed with a guy in college whose family was in the wine industry in northern California and always sold me wine at cost. I called him and asked if he could send out five cases of wine and with in four days the UPS truck had delivered it. As if planned, it arrived when she had gotten home from work.

That night I had gotten home late and she had already been into a bottle. The dinner that was typically offered when I got home wasn't made. It didn't matter to me because we had eaten late at the office.

I walked upstairs and I heard a faint "hello" from her bedroom door. I returned the greeting without inviting further conversation, thinking she was blasted and was going to sleep. I went my room and saw a note on my bed that simply said "Thank you".

Like every night, the first thing I do when I get home is to shower and wash the days thoughts away. I walked down the hall with my towel around me and shut the bathroom door gently to not make noise.

I was showering and transparent shower curtain moved with a breeze. I figured the window was open but I was surprised to find the door open about 3 inches. I remembered closing it gently. It must not of latched. I finished my shower and dried off enough to get back to my room. I heard her again masturbating and it seamed to be louder. I lay on my bed and stroked my hard cock. I was thinking about some of the views I've had of her body while we have been living together and thought about what she would be like in bed. I exploded and cum shot across my body.

___

It was Friday night about 8:00 P.M. I had bought some beer on the last grocery run and was ready for the taste of wheat beer. I opened the door to my room and walked downstairs to the refrigerator.

The glow of the TV filled the darkened living room and I knew she was drunk and perhaps passed out judging bit the empty wine bottle on its side and the open bottle that was half full. It was a hot Texas evening and the fan was blowing in from the back window.

I didn't want to scare or startle her so I made some humming noises. I said. "Hi" when I stepped on the bottom stair and I she made a noise at first that was unrecognizable. She then regrouped and said. "Hi." I opened the refrigerator and found my beer. I opened the beer and tossed the cap in the garbage.

"Come here a second" she slurred out.

I took a drink of beer and then another.

She was on the couch and I walked over. My cock started to get hard just thinking about her masturbating in her room.

I wasn't disappointed when I saw her in the light of the TV. She had a thin, white robe on with I was sure, nothing on underneath. Her dark, hard nipples seemed to stare at me and I was staring back when she interrupted my gaze.

"I'm watching a movie and the scary part is going to come on soon. Will you watch it and stay with me while that is on? Please?"

I didn't think that Independence Day was that scary of a movie but I said, "Sure. I'd be happy to."

She bent her legs up with the backs of her ankles to her ass to make room for me on the couch and I sat down. Action was going on the screen and eventually she stretched her legs out and asked if I wouldn't mind if she put her feet on my lap. I agreed to it and so did my hard on. Her left foot was now along side of my cock, which I knew she realized.

She waited but started moving her feet a little. I think that she wanted to make sure that that was really my cock she was feeling with her foot. It was hard and getting harder. I drank my beer and realized that I was going to have to stand up to get another one.

I gently took her feet at a low point in the movie and told her I was going to get another beer. she slowly moved her feet off of my lap and I stood up, casually staying bent over to pour her a glass of wine, turn around and go to the frig.

The plan was to come back with as much as my arm, hand and beer to cover my hard on. I had sweat pants with a single button fly on and this was not going to be easy to hide.

Then I thought to myself, and I'm sure it was the beer talking, "Why hide it?" She clearly had been rubbing my cock with her foot, but not saying anything.

So I came back and as liberated as I had felt of my own thoughts, liberation's had happened in her mind as well.

At first glance, I saw an exposed breast, the nipple very hard.

I looked at her, set my beer down and stood in front of her. My cock was busting from the sweat pants and I moved my hands to the single button to free it. I pulled it thru the fly and she gasped.

"Bring me that!" she said excitedly and I walked in front of her. She felt it up and down and then started stroking it.

Her drunken head bobbed up and down on it as I tried to stand still.

I pulled back and picked her up off of the couch in my arms. Her arms went around my neck and she started kissing me. Her robe fell open and I looked at her sexy body.

I carried her upstairs and to her room. I laid her on her bed and than took off her robe. I removed my shirt and sweat pants.

She spread her legs and I lay on top of her, sucking her breasts and putting my cock inside the wettest pussy I had ever felt.

Her hands grabbed the headboard and then to my back as I continued to fuck her. I buried my cock inside of her over and over again.

I watched her tits move with the motion and I was ready to come when she gestured that I lay down on the bed. She took my cock in her mouth and began to suck it again. I played with her tits and nipples and that only seemed to excite her more.

Her fingers were busy on her pussy while she sucked me and when she started slowing down a little I knew she was bringing herself off. When she finished, she finished me by sucking down every drop of cum in me.

We laid back on the bed and she threw a leg over me and kissed me. Soon she was asleep.

I dozed off and woke up with her still on me. I needed to get up for a few minutes and gently rolled her off of me comfortably. I went into the bathroom, shut the door and by the light of the yellow bulb night-light, looked at myself in the mirror before standing in front of the toilet.

Wow! 5 more months of this! I wonder where this would go.