Repayment Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda takes things further.
1k words
4.33
38.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers

Despite that, I still didn't honestly think it would work. I was still really angry with her. Around the end of the first month, we talked it through. I explained that as much as I had enjoyed it, I didn't believe it was going to work. She was devastated. A couple of days later, when we were in bed, she asked me shyly if maybe the problem was just that there were things I wanted that she wasn't doing. I thought it through for a while, and then admitted that perhaps there was one thing.

I was a bit uncomfortable telling her this stuff, but through a combination of touching and enticing me, she got me to fess up. I told her that I really liked the idea of other men looking at her. I wanted her to wear sexier clothes out in public for me.

She was a bit taken aback at first, and didn't really understand why I would want her to do that. She was pretty nervous, but seemed to pull together her courage and agreed.

That month was great fun. In addition to pleasing me around the house, she would wear sexy outfits every time we left the house. At first, it was mostly her wearing sexy dresses out to bars and restaurants, which I was loving. Sometimes she wore thigh-high stockings, which I particularly enjoyed. During the second week, I persuaded her to skip the bra and panties one night at a bar while she was wearing a tight, short, red dress that reached about four inches below her ass and clung tightly enough to make it pretty clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. Another day during that week, she went out grocery shopping wearing only a little, tight, white matching shorts and tank top set. Both pieces were pretty small and very tight. You could see a hint of her nipples through the top. She was very uncomfortable when we were out, but I fucked her as soon as we got home again and she was already impressively wet.

Things escalated during the third week, with her wearing shorter and lower cut dresses when we went out. A couple of times, I even noticed her leaning over forward a bit farther than was really necessary or reaching up a bit higher above her head than she had to when she took something off a shelf. She didn't give anybody a real look at her privates, but got very close.

Then, on the fourth week, we went on a vacation to Jamaica. She apparently felt a bit more comfortable in the new surroundings. That week, she wore a very short, very loose, slightly see-through sun dress a lot. You couldn't see her pussy or nipples through it, but in the sun you could see the silhouette of her body very clearly. One day we went to the beach and she took her top off while we sunbathed. On the last night of the vacation, we fucked in our room right in front of the big window. I don't know whether they looked up, but a number of people drinking around the pool could have seen us there.

At that point, she was still really nervous about exposing herself like that, and acted pretty uncomfortable most of the time, but sometimes she was definitely a bit turned on too.

However, the night after we got back, we had another talk. As much fun as I had been having, I admitted that it wasn't working. I was still angry. She cried and begged me to reconsider.

After a while, she pleaded, "Isn't there anything I can do? There must be something! Please! Please, tell me. I'll do anything to keep you!"

Again, I insisted that there wasn't.

Finally, she came up with an offer that got me attention. She asked, "How about if for the whole final month, I do absolutely anything you want. Anything! I will be your slave for the entire month."

"Anything? Do you really mean that?" I asked.

She emphatically insisted and begged me to at least give her one more month to try. I complained again that it wouldn't work, but gave in and agreed to allow her to at least try for the last month of summer. I have to admit, the idea of a beautiful woman submitting to my every desire was a giant turn on. I couldn't resist.

I took full advantage of the next two weeks. I ordered her to always call me 'master', I had her wake me up each morning with a blowjob, I had her spend almost all day naked, and I had her sexually please me whenever I felt the urge. Whenever she went out, I had her wear the most revealing outfits I could find. One night, we had sex in the car in a parking lot during a baseball game. At least a couple of people saw us fucking there.

One night towards the end of the second week, I decided to take it up a notch. I had her put on a long, tight, thin wife-beater t-shirt. It was very tight on her. The top only covered her nipples by an inch or so. The bottom stopped about one inch up her ass cheeks. It was tight enough that you could easily make out the shapes of her breasts, and better still, it was thin enough that you could see her nipples, a dark patch over her pussy, and the shadow between the cheeks of her ass through the material. Other than that, I just gave her a red pair of very high heels. She looked great. She was practically naked.

I took her out to a busy bar that night and watched her dance. When she moved, her body jiggled, giving everyone a great show and pulling the little shirt around to periodically show more ass and tits. Late in the night, I made out with her and blatantly fondled her ass in front of the crowd. When we got out to the car, I sat her in the back, pulled the shirt up above her waist, bent her over, and fucked her while a few people wandered by. She was extremely wet, and I was rock hard, as I slid inside.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers