Repayment Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls get to know one another better.
1.6k words
4.47
35.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
145 Followers

Finally, Saturday rolled around and we were back at my house. Linda and I were lying together naked in bed when I heard the doorbell at about 11am. I gave Linda instructions and sent her down to answer the door and return after telling Cindy what to do. A minute later, Linda scampered back into bed and started to slide back under the covers. I pulled the covers off the bed and ordered her to get up on her hands and knees perpendicular to my body. I had her start sucking on my dick while I fingered her pussy slowly.

After a few minutes, Cindy walked through the door. She was wearing the French maid's costume I had left downstairs for her. It had a short, flared skirt with lots of petticoats, fishnet pantyhose, and a little white puffy blouse. She stood beside the bed and watched as Linda sucked me off. It was a huge thrill having Linda naked and sucking my dick while I fingered her in front of an audience. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it humbly.

I explained the plan to the girls. Cindy was going to be the maid, and Linda was going to be the slut for the day. All day, Cindy served us, bringing drinks, making meals and cleaning in her outfit, while Linda was kept naked all day. All day, I had Linda sucking my cock and letting me fuck her in front of Cindy. I even fucked her in the ass while Cindy stood primly by watching.

That night, Linda and I slept naked, but I had Cindy wear a tight little pair of hot pants and a top. I fucked Linda again and had her suck me off while I snuggled up against Cindy.

The next day, I switched their roles, fucking Cindy and keeping her naked all day. I had her climb up on the table during dinner on all fours and fuck herself with a dildo while we watched and ate.

On the third day, I had both of them naked. I had one of them suck me off while the other watched, then vice versa, but didn't let them make me come. Finally, that afternoon, I had both of them suck on my dick at the same time. It felt amazing having two tongues on my dick at the same time. I played around for a while, having one of them slide their naked bodies over mine while the other one sucked on me and I fondled their bodies. Finally, I had them both working on my cock again and I came on both of their faces. They cleaned me off and then their own faces.

When we went to bed, I had Cindy straddle my lap facing my feet and fucking me while Linda laid on top of my upper body and we made out as I rubbed her naked body until I came in Cindy's pussy. All night, I explored both of their naked bodies and periodically had one of them suck on me.

On the night of the fourth day, after dinner, I had them both change into clothes for going out. Each of them wore a very tight, very short little dress. Cindy's was ridiculously low cut. Her large, firm breasts were totally exposed on the sides and the top and you could even see a bit of light under them from the sides. Linda's was backless and shorter than Cindy's. It didn't quite cover her ass cheeks. They both had heels, but nothing on beneath the dresses.

We went out to a club. I had them dance for me while I drank. I kept catching glimpses of Cindy's chest and Linda's ass as they moved seductively. I had them dance together for a while, which was great to watch. Finally, late in the night, I leaned against a wall and waved them over. First I pulled Linda against me and made out with her, then Cindy. I kept switching back and forth for a while as I got more adventurous. I was squeezing Linda's ass, letting her dress get pulled up a bit in the back until I was touching the lower half of her bare ass. When I made out with Cindy, I would let my hand slide first over the sides of her breasts, then under the front and over her nipples. Lots of people were noticing what we were up to, and I loved it. By the end, I had pulled Cindy's top far enough out that at least a few guys saw her naked breasts, and I had pulled the back of Linda's dress up high enough to give most of the bar a good look at her ass. I was horny as hell, and when we got back home I fucked one of them, and then the other as soon as I could recover.

On the fifth day, I only had two days left to our agreement. Honestly, at that point I had already made up my mind to stay with Linda, but I wanted to play it out... There were things I badly wanted to do still.

So, after lunch I had them both strip for me in the living room and face one another. First, I had them give one another quick pecks on the lips, then rub each other's arms, then move closer to rub one another's backs. Then I had them make out, and finally press their naked bodies together. Their breasts were squeezed together as they made out and wiggled around against one another. I was rock hard immediately watching them.

Then, that evening, I brought them up to the bedroom, still naked. I had Linda lay down on the bed and instructed Cindy to crawl up next to her. First I had her run her hands gently over Linda's shoulders and arms, then her legs and stomach, then her hips. She was slowly and seductively getting Linda worked up. Linda looked very uncomfortable being touched that way by a woman, but didn't complain. Finally, I had Cindy rub Linda's breasts and play with her nipples. Linda let out a very quiet sigh. After enjoying that for a while, I had Cindy suck on Linda's tits and that caused her to let out something more like a moan of pleasure. While she was doing that, I had Cindy run her hands all over Linda's body, avoiding her pussy.

I had them switch roles, and Linda was definitely more uncertain of what to do, but Cindy was more open about enjoying the sensation, so that loosened Linda up somewhat. I was loving the show.

Afterwards, I had Cindy lie on top of Linda and make out for a while before we went down for dinner.

At about 10, I took them back up to the bedroom. This time, I had Cindy lie down and touch herself while Linda repeated the attention to her breasts and the rest of her body. Cindy was getting very aroused at that point, and Linda got notably more confident. As Cindy started to get close, I instructed Linda to replace her hand with her own. She hesitated, but then slowly, shyly, slid her hand down Cindy's stomach and under her hand until she was rubbing Cindy's clit. As Cindy got very close, I ordered Linda to put her fingers inside. As she did, Cindy let out a loud moan of pleasure and came quickly.

After she was recovered, I had them switch again. Linda had a hard time coming that way, but when she did, it was loud and forceful.

We went back down to watch some TV on the couch while each of them lied on either side of me idly licking my dick. After and hour or so, I told them to kiss one another. Then, I slowly slid each of them up along one another's bodies until they were each sucking on one another's breasts. I left them there, and moved their hands to one another's pussies. They immediately started trying to get one another off and squirming around across my naked lap. It felt great, and the sight of them was even better.

I stopped them before either of them came, and they continued to explore each other's bodies and suck on their chests. A while later, I started sliding them farther up each other's bodies. First, kissing one another's stomachs, then their hips, and finally they reached one another's pussies. They hesitated at first, but I quietly instructed them to go ahead. Apprehensively at first, they started eating one another out. As they started to get worked up, they turned so that Linda was on the bottom and Cindy was on top and started eating each other out in earnest while I massaged both of their chests. They both came pretty soon after the other and slumped down on top of one another catching their breath. Linda looked a bit embarrassed, but Cindy looked totally satisfied.

That night in bed, I fucked them both every way I could think of. I laid Linda on top of Cindy upside down so they could 69 while I fucked her, I had each of them sit on top of me facing one another while I fucked one and ate out the other, and I fucked Cindy in the ass while they spooned and she fingered Linda. It was quite a night...

The next day, I spent a lot of time having the two of them play together on the floor in front of me. I had them kiss and fondle each other, cuddle together, sometimes suck each other's tits, sometimes eat the other one out or 69, but I never let them come. A few times through the day I fucked one of them. Sometimes while the one I was fucking ate the other one out.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
145 Followers