Repayment Ch. 08

Story Info
The girls let the guests have their way.
1.8k words
4.54
53.3k
5
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers

This time, I unlocked their cuffs one at a time and led them over to the other side of the room. There were two 'horses' set up there. They consisted of a wooden frame, big enough for them to lie across face down, and four legs. The whole thing was covered in padding. I cuffed their wrists to the far legs, and their ankles to the near ones, leaving them totally bound, face down, with their breasts hanging on the sides, their asses pointing up in the air, and their heads hanging off the end. Seeing them there, with their pussies so bluntly on display and accessible, with the shreds of the stockings still on Cindy's legs, and Linda totally naked, was a huge turn on. That they were bound and blindfolded made it even more exciting.

The guys were all staring with anticipation. They immediately started to crowd around, but I told them to wait for a second. I whispered a question into the strippers' ears to see if they were willing to help out. They agreed, and both walked over to the groom. They started kissing him while he fondled both of their bodies at the same time. One of them reached down and started rubbing his cock through his pants. He was already hard, so the other stripper reached down and unbuttoned his pants. His cock popped out as they pulled off his pants, shoes, boxers and shirt, leaving him completely naked in front of all his friends. He was definitely embarrassed, but who could resist two beautiful strippers like these. Especially when he knew what was to come.

They fondled his dick gently for a minute longer, then led him by the cock over towards my two bound girls. I pointed at Linda, and they positioned him behind her. She let out a squeak as the lined his dick up with her pussy and he started to push inside of her. Almost immediately, he was thrusting in and out of her and she was moaning loudly and trying to buck back against him as best she could, given the constraints.

After watching for a minute, the strippers approached the best man. One of them reached up under her skirt and pulled off her panties. They repeated the same thing for the best man, stripping him naked and ensuring that he was fully hard. Cindy was periodically letting out little frustrated noises as she listened to Linda getting fucked right next to her. While the strippers played with the best man, he reached around the stripper that had removed her panties and lifted up the back of her skirt to squeeze her ass. The whole scene was unimaginably erotic.

They led the best man over to Cindy and let him start fucking her. The groom was clearly getting close to coming inside Linda, and so the strippers split up. Each of them approached a different guy, getting him naked and ready. As soon as the groom finished, one of the strippers had the next guy in place and quickly replaced the groom's dick with this guy's. Both my girls had already come one time, but they both sounded like they went right on to building up to another orgasm.

The strippers replaced the guys a couple more times, and then started putting one guy in each girl's mouth at the same time as another one was in their pussy. The girls had both broken down to making incomprehensible grunts around the cocks in their mouths as one guy after another came in their mouths and pussies. I couldn't believe that this was really happening.

As most of the guys finished, they dressed and took seats around the room to watch, but a couple of them instead crouched next to the girls and sucked on their tits while they got fucked from both ends. The girls appeared to love that and grunted even louder.

After about 18 of the guys were done, one of the remaining guys came over and whispered a request to me. I liked it, so I let the four guys that were already in my girls finish, but didn't let the strippers replace them. I walked over, first to Cindy, and uncuffed her. I stood her up and pulled her wrists together behind her back and cuffed them together again. Then I led her over to one of the remaining guys. He was naked and laying on his back on the floor. I moved her around until she was on top of him, straddling his dick. She wiggled her hips around desperately until she managed to slip his cock inside her pussy, and started thrusting up and down on him firmly. I pushed her down flat on top of him and pulled out a bottle of lube. I squeezed a blob of it onto her ass and pushed it inside of her ass. She squealed happily and pushed back against my finger. I pushed it in and out of her a few times, and then the strippers led another guy over. He laid down on top of her, and gently pushed himself inside of her ass. She let out a much louder, more animalistic, grunt than I had heard her make yet. She sounded like she was in a mixture of pleasure and pain almost too overwhelming to imagine.

I uncuffed Linda and did the same with her as the strippers brought another guy over next to Cindy and guided her mouth onto his dick. I watched the finale of this unbelievable experience with complete satisfaction. I simply could not believe that my Linda had given herself over so completely. I realized that any remaining shred of anger I had towards her was finally completely gone. As the guys came, the last two guys took their places and fucked them until they too were done.

The strippers walked over to me, and one of them asked, "What about you baby? You don't want to fuck them?"

They cuddled up against me and let me fondle their bodies as I answered, "No. I have fucked them plenty of times. For me, tonight was about sharing them."

The stripper bubbled, "Are you sure baby?" as she reached down and started to stroke my cock through my pants. "Your dick is hard. It needs to come baby!"

Her hand felt great on my cock. I had been hard for hours, and they were right, I needed release. I didn't say anything, and the other stripper started to unbutton my pants. The first stripper reached inside and started stroking my cock. I was in heaven as the second one pulled off all my clothes.

Once I was naked, the second stripper stood up and unzipped the side of her skirt. It fell to the ground, leaving her completely naked. She pushed her body up against my naked body. Her breasts and stomach pushed up against me and sent a shiver through my entire body. Her hand joined the first stripper's hand on my cock and they both slowly stroked my dick as I explored their asses and breasts. Suddenly, the first stripper dropped to her knees. She took me into her mouth as she pulled her skirt up to her waist and started touching herself as she sucked on my dick. The second one was wiggling her naked body around against mine as I fondled her entire body. I let my hand drift down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. She let out a soft moan.

I looked over to see that the last two guys had finished inside my girls. They had rolled them off of them and left them each lying in a pile together, with their hands still cuffed behind their backs. They were both trying to catch their breath, and were both covered with come.

The stripper that I was using my hand on turned around to face away from me so I could get a better angle at her pussy while I squeezed her breasts with my other hand. I was starting to get close to coming in the other one's mouth when the one that was standing tapped her friend on the head and nudged her aside. She slide over in front of me and leaned over forward as far as she could at the waist. With her extremely high heels, I barely had to bend my knees to line my dick up with her pussy. I felt a surge of pleasure as I pushed inside of her and she let out a grunt. Seeing all 30 guys staring at me while I fucked these two women was extremely erotic for me. I held her hips firmly and started thrusting harder and harder into her. The other stripper stood up and walked around behind me. She dropped her skirt, wrapped her arms around me, pressed her naked body against my back and reached down with one hand to stroke the base of my cock as I fucked the other one. I was in heaven, but I was determined not to come too soon. I held out until the stripper I was fucking came, and I let myself follow her immediately afterwards.

After we all recovered, everyone started to dress, but we left my girls naked and covered in come on the floor at first. Once we had all dressed, I pulled them up to their feet and led them into the bathroom. I helped them into the shower and unhooked their cuffs. I left their blindfolds on and turned on the shower. After they were rinsed clean, I led them back out into the main room. I thanked all the guys and especially the strippers. They all thanked us and praised the girls again. When we were done, I led the girls out the front door to the car, still naked and blindfolded. A couple of cars passed by and clearly saw them as we passed. The whole way home, I left them naked and blindfolded.

It wasn't until we were standing in my living room that I took the blindfolds off.

I said, "Ladies, you have done it. My resentment has been totally eliminated. Linda, I love you, and Cindy, I love you as well. I am ready to agree to stay with you, but with one condition. I am worried that over time, this memory will fade, but the effects of what you two did will still be obvious. I will stay with you, but only on the condition that Linda, you serve as my slave for one weekend every three months, and that Cindy, you join us as my second slave for one weekend each year. Do we have a deal?"

Both of them broke into an embarrassed smile. They looked at one another, and told me in unison that it was a deal. That all took place eight years ago, and I must say, to this day, it is working. Linda and my relationship is doing great, and we have had many wonderful experiences on the slave weekends. Cindy, it turns out, ended up playing along with us more than once a year usually. The whole arrangement has kept our lives far fresher and more exciting that we could have ever thought possible.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers