Repeat After Me Ch. 04

Story Info
He teaches her where she belongs.
1.1k words
4.16
52.2k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I was an average looking man. But not exactly "sexy" by any woman's standards. My intermittent attempts at working out had yet to pay off in any visible way, aside from slowing down the weight gain that was typical in men of my age. Also, as a free-lance photographer, I didn't make an impressive amount of money. My only assets were my full head of hair, and my deep, penetrating eyes. And my "power" of course.

Well, it was really more of a persuasiveness, and not an actual power, but I was always eager for any opportunity to practice it and strengthen it. Sometimes, I'm so amazed at the caliber of young, attractive women I find myself fucking, that I'm convinced I have a supernatural ability. But other times, like this one, when a hot, slim, seemingly-inexperienced 25-year-old is naked on her knees before me, choking on my average 41-year-old cock, I get the feeling there's nothing supernatural about it. This is a young woman's natural place- serving the desires of a dominant man. So I like to think my "power" over women is simply an ability to make them recognize where they belong. And where a woman like this belongs is kneeling on a hardwood floor, swishing my cum around her prudish little mouth, while her desperate cunt throbs with wetness simply from the pleasure of obeying my every command.

So this girl I glimpsed on the subway platform a mere hour ago, was now completely mine, in body and mind. And even though she had just gulped down a mouthful of my cum mere seconds ago, I was already hard again and ready to give her ready cunt the same attention her mouth had recently enjoyed.

"Stand up," I commanded. "You've been wearing that underwear for way too long."

"Yes ...Master," her cum-coated mouth moaned, as she rose to her feet and slipped off her little blue cotton panties. She had pushed some of the material up her slit when I made her rub herself through her underwear. As the strip of cotton popped out of her pussy, a desperate little gasp escaped her.

"Sounds like you need something to fill that void," I said through a grin as she stepped out of her soaked undergarment.

"I need something... to fill this void," she repeated at my suggestion.

"Get back on your knees," I corrected. "You forgot to call me Master."

"Master," she panted as she sank to her knees again, hands behind her back. "Master." I chuckled at the way her back and neck arched involuntarily at the sound of her own subservience, sticking her juggs out, and spreading her bent knees in the natural position of a wanton slut. "Master."

"Good girl," I said, rewarding her with a grope of her left breast. "Your nip is so hard."

"So... hard... "

"You must want me so bad," I teased.

"So.. bad... Master," she moaned, rubbing her breast against my hand and thrusting her pussy forward.

"What do you want?" I asked, as if I didn't know, I brushed my big toe across her bare, glistening pussy lips.

Her legs spread themselves apart wider for me. "I want... to obey and be fucked, Master..." she panted between snatches of breath, rubbing herself against my toe while I toyed with her nipples. "I only exist... to obey and be fucked... Master,"

She was remembering suggestions as well as commands. A good sign. And she was practically humping my foot for even the smallest amount of pleasure. Another good sign.

"On the bed, slut," I said, giving her a little push. She fell forward onto her hands and knees, with her perfect ass sticking up in the air. "But first," I said, "lick your cunt juices off my foot. I didn't give you permission to fuck my toe."

She seemed to hesitate a bit at first, as if she expected me to lift my foot up to her mouth. I put my hand on top of her head and pushed it toward the floor. She resisted a little, but she was clearly too desperate to disobey me now. When her tongue started circling my toe and her mouth started sucking at it, that's when I knew I could really do anything I wanted with this woman. I've never been into any kind of foot stuff, but it was a huge ego boost to see a flawless, naked, young woman debase herself like this for my pleasure.

I took a handful of blonde curls and pulled up her eager little head. "So..." I said, pointing her flushed pretty face up toward one of my video cameras, "I can basically do whatever I want to you, can't I?"

"Do... whatever... you want to me... Master," she begged, like an animal in heat, still on her knees.

"Louder for the camera, sweetie. And finger your cunt."

From behind, I reached down to squeeze her supple breasts, twisting the sensitive nipples like volume control knobs.

"Do... whatever... you want.. to me.. Master..." she moaned, getting louder as I twisted. Her neck arched up and back, burying my hard-on in her warm blonde curls. Her body shimmered with sweat.

"I never even bothered to ask your name, did I?" I laughed with another twist. "It doesn't matter. I was just gonna call you 'slut' anyway."

"Call... me... slut..." She had both hands working her snatch.

"Or I guess I could call you 'bitch.' "

"Call... me... bitch..."

"Can I call you 'cunt?' "

"Call me... cunt... "

"But doesn't that make you feel degraded?"

"Make... me... feel... degraded..." She was thrusting on every word.

I pinched a nipple sharply. "You forgot to call me Master, cunt."

"Make... me... feel... degraded... Master..." Her fingers were trying hard in there, but she knew the rule naturally, without even being told. She was mine now, and her orgasm was mine to allow or deny.

"On the bed now, slut," I said.

While I repositioned the camera, she climbed onto the bed from the floor and laid back lazily on her pillows.

"No no," I corrected. "That's Master's place, bitch." She moved aside while I made myself comfortable on her nice bedspread and pillows. "Your place is on this," I said, pointing to my erect cock. "Your place is on your master's cock."

"My place... is on... your cock... Master," she repeated, positioning her fit little body over mine.

"Riding it until your Master cums."

"My place is on... your cock, Master," she found the head of my cock with her warm, wet slit. "Riding it... until you..." she was working herself up and down obediently. "Riding it... riding..." she pounded harder to get my cock further up her hungry cunt. "Riding it until you... Until you..."

She lost her train of "thought" as she worked herself up and down on my shaft, grasping my stomach for balance between thrusts.

"Riding... until you..." she repeated, only aware of the command she must obey, the need she must fulfill before her own. "Until you..." she moaned, bucking against her own orgasm in order to give me mine. "Until you... until...until... you..."