Replacing My Cum Bucket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,505 Followers

She seemed fascinated by my equipment and she continued to cup first one ball and then the other. She must have gone back and forth a dozen times. She seemed to be weighing them or something and I assumed she was just checking to make sure they were normal.

“Cough for me Michael.”

I did.

“Again please.”

I did.

“Are they okay mom?”

“Um, they seem fine Michael. I was just comparing them to see if they were the same size. I still can’t get over how large they are but other than their size, they seem perfectly normal to me. It must be a bit of a challenge to fit these into your pants, I mean they hang half way down to your knees for heaven’s sake.”

“Actually you’re right, sometimes it is a challenge. In fact, if I’m not careful I can squish them or sit on them, man that hurts.”

“I’ll bet it does. Okay Michael, I’m going to pull on your testicles to test the elasticity of your skin. This shouldn’t hurt. If it does, let me know right away and I will stop.”

“Okay mom.”

Mom grabbed a bunch of loose skin at the base of my testicles and started pulling it gently towards the floor. She would tug a bit and release it and then tug some more. It was starting to feel pretty darned good! When she tugged it, it seemed to stretch the skin on my dick and before I knew it my dick slowly started to get hard. Shit! My cock twitched a bit and slowly started to lift upwards. I began to wonder if this type of test was really necessary or whether mom was just eager to play with my nuts some more.

My dick began to rise even more.

“Um mom, I’m sorry about that. It’s starting to get hard and I can’t help it!”

“Not to worry son, it happens all the time and I’m used to it. It’s a perfectly normal, healthy and natural reaction when your privates are being examined.”

“Are you sure, I mean this is getting pretty darned embarrassing.”

“Nonsense, now just be quiet and let me finish up here.”

This was perfect! I now had my mom’s permission to pop a boner right in front of her and she even told me I didn’t have to worry about it. If I wasn’t so freaked out, I just might start to enjoy this. I was experiencing a series of firsts at the moment. It was the first time a female had ever laid eyes on my cock, the first time anyone other than myself had touched it and I have to admit, I was kind of enjoying the fact that mom seemed rather impressed with my equipment.

My dick, true to form, started filling out and slowly got thicker and longer. I could feel mom tightening her grip on it as it continued to grow. She continued to “examine” my balls and my cock kept getting harder and harder until she couldn’t hold it in the same position anymore.

“I guess I’m going to have to get a better grip on this thing while I complete a thorough examination of your testicles.”

I said nothing.

She let go of my cock for a second to reposition her grip and it leapt out of her hand and stood at about 45 degrees from my body. It was staring her right in the face, just inches away. She calmly took a firm grip on it and held it up against my stomach as she continued feeling my balls.

“Well young man, everything seems to be in order down here, now lets take a closer look at this magnificent cock of yours.”

Did she use the word magnificent to describe my cock? Did she really mean it or was she just trying to make me feel better? She was still seated in her chair and my cock was stretching out right in front of her face with the head just a few inches from her lips. She released the grip she had on my sack with the one hand and used both hands to grasp my cock just below the head in a baseball grip.

“I’m just going to pull a bit of the skin away so I can see the rest of the head of your cock.”

She gently pulled the skin down with both hands and the remainder of the big mushroom shaped head came into full view. Although I am circumcised, there is still a bit of skin that covers part of the head. She looked closely and twisted my cock to and fro as she “examined” the head of my cock from all angles.

“Aside from the unusually large size of your penis, it looks perfectly normal and healthy.”

She tightened the two-handed grip on my penis and started to pump my big cock up and down. A big drop of clear precum appeared. Shit! I snuck another look at mom’s boobs and could see that they seemed to be rising and falling within her blouse at a fairly rapid rate.

“I hope you are okay with this son, but I may as well do a thorough examination while we’re at it. That way, I won’t have to embarrass you some other time soon. Let’s just get this over with and we can go watch that movie together. Sound okay son?”

Does it sound okay! She’s got to be frickin kidding me! For all intents and purposes, my own mom was jacking me off! Man it felt good. This was the first time anyone other than myself had ever touched my cock. I gave my head a shake and became determined to pretend that I was just “enduring” the examination. I felt I needed to put on a convincing act to make sure my mom didn’t think I was getting off on this. To top it all off, when mom started pumping my cock with both hands, the movement of her arms made her big boobs wobble all over the place.

“Ah, ya mom, sure, whatever.”

“That’s my brave little boy. I’m doing this test to ensure that your cock is capable of producing a healthy erection and an adequate amount of pre-ejaculatory fluid.”

In my best impersonation of the village idiot I replied, “What’s that mean mom?”

“Well son, when you become an adult and start to have sexual relations, it will be important for you to produce an adequate supply of pre-ejaculatory fluid, actually it’s more commonly referred to as precum, to ensure that your penis will properly assist in the lubrication of your partner’s sexual organs. Precum is a clear, slippery liquid, produced by the Cowper’s gland, which lubricates the urethra during sexual arousal. It will be especially important for you to produce a great deal of precum because of the size of this monster.”

“Geeze mom, why did you call it a monster? See, that’s exactly why I didn’t want to show it to you.”

“I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean it like that, quite the opposite in fact. I guess we really should have a more in depth chat about the birds and the bees. (She continued to stroke my cock and precum was now oozing freely and was running down and over her latex covered hands.) I wasn’t sure if she was pretending not to notice that my body produced “an adequate supply of ejaculatory fluid” but whatever the case, she continued to stroke my cock in nice long, slow strokes and I wasn’t about to say anything that might make her stop!

“You see son, as you get a bit older and become more experienced in these matters, you will come to realize that this massive penis of yours will become a very good friend to you and your lucky girlfriends. There are very few men, and therefore women, that will ever experience sexual intercourse that involves the use of a penis of this size. You will learn that your massive cock will get a lot of nicknames, just like when I used the word ‘monster’, but believe me when I say that in each and every case, it will be meant as a compliment and something you should be very proud of.”

“Really?”

“Really. Whether you know it or not, you have been given a very wonderful gift.”

“I hope you’re right mom.”

“Oh I’m right all right young man, trust me. Okay buster, I should pay attention to what I’m doing here for a minute. As you can see, you are producing a good quantity of precum. I’m going to stimulate your testicles to see if we can make you produce even more precum. Are you okay with that son?”

“Um, sure mom. I think we should do whatever you think we need to do to make sure everything is okay down there.”

“That’s my boy.” With that, she released her one hand from my cock and tried to cup my ball sack. There was no way they would fit into her hand and they spilled over on either side of her hand. She rolled my balls around in her fingers and stared intently at the head of my cock that was almost gushing out a flood of precum by now.

“My goodness, when I try to stroke your cock with just one of my little hands, I can’t even reach around the shaft of your cock to stroke it properly. There’s no way to stroke your cock and stimulate your testicles at the same time. I’m not sure what to do? Actually, I suppose anyone could see that your body is making more that enough precum. Perhaps I’ll let common sense prevail on this occasion. Now all we have to do is test the quality.”

“Quality? How do we do that mom?”

“Good question son. I won’t be able to do a proper test without the lab equipment I have at the clinic. I think there’s a way I can test it but I’m not sure you would approve.”

“Mom, I would approve of anything you did. You’re the best.” What a suckhole I am. Shit, I would approve of it even if she wanted to stick pins in my eyes as long as she kept stroking my cock like this. She had both hands back on my cock again and was back to those firm, delicious, slow, long strokes.)

“Well son, precum is made up of some pretty basic elements and I should be able to tell if everything is okay providing the saline content is what it should be. Saline is basically just salt so if I were to have a small taste of your precum, and it tasted a little bit salty, we could be pretty sure that everything is pretty much normal and that there is nothing to worry about. I would never dream of doing this in a clinical setting but you are my son after all, and if you don’t think it’s too gross, I’ll just taste it for you. Would that be okay with you?”

“Um, sure mom, whatever you say.” At this point, even as inexperienced as I am, I knew mom was up to something and that she was now making things up as she went. All I knew is that I didn’t care and I would do anything to have her continue. If she wanted to prolong her contact with my cock, it was perfectly fine with me.

I don’t think we had made eye contact for the last five minutes. She had been staring at the head of my cock the whole time she was talking to me and every once in a while she would pause to lick her full lips. As she stroked my cock, she involuntarily crept forward slowly until the head of my cock was only a few inches away from her face.

“That’s my boy.”

She took one of her hands (that was already soaked in precum) and used the end of her index finger to scoop up the precum that was oozing out of my piss slit. She brought it to her nose and smelled it (Weird?) Her eyes closed and she slowly placed her finger into her mouth. She sucked her finger like she would if she was trying to get the last bit of meat off a chicken bone and kind of hummed or moaned a bit, almost as if she was enjoying her favourite flavour of ice cream.

“Well mom, does it taste okay?”

“It tastes delicious, er, I mean it seems to taste normal to me but I think I might need to examine just a little bit more.”

She put both hands back onto the shaft of my cock and with a very hard upstroke, caused a big dollop of precum to form on the head of my cock. Then she really freaked me out.

“Sweetheart, would it gross you out if I just licked it off your penis rather than scooped it up with my fingers?”

“Um, no mom, that would be fine.” (No shit Sherlock!)

And lick it she did! She first tried to take a stab at it with her tongue but I guess it didn’t work very well because before I knew it, she had the head of my cock in her mouth and gave it a quick hard suck during which I could feel her tongue take a fast lap around the head of my cock and dip into my piss slit.

She continued to stare at my cock as she tasted the precum, much like I had seen people do when they taste wine. I still hadn’t made eye contact with mom and it was almost as if I didn’t exist. It was just her and the big cock she was holding onto.

“Well mom, what do you think?”

She suddenly seemed to get quite embarrassed and much to my disappointment, she released her grip on my cock as if it was too hot to touch.

“Um, er, ah, well Michael, I think that this preliminary test indicates that everything seems fine. I guess maybe it’s time for me to share a few things with you about your good, old mother.”

She looked as if she was going to start to cry and said in a very shaky voice, “Under the circumstances, I think I should let you know what’s just happened here.”

“What do you mean mom?”

“Well, you see, um, well…”

“Just spit it out mom. You can tell me anything … I love you, ya know.”

“I love you too baby.”

“I’ve got to be honest with you Michael. What I just did was completely inappropriate and I am terribly ashamed of myself.”

“What do you mean mom?”

“I started out just wanting to help you with your problem, I really did, and I will…somehow! I started off to do just that but, when I saw your massive cock and your huge balls, I just lost it. I totally lost it. Please forgive me baby. I became mesmerized by your cock. I’ve been without a man ever since your father passed away. And I mean completely without a man. I haven’t even been on a date since you were practically in diapers. I just threw myself into my work and tried not to think about sex or anything.

You probably wouldn’t know it to look at me but when I was much younger, I used to be a sexy little thing. Gosh, how I loved sex. Your father turned me into to a “size” queen (she said as she looked at my cock) and although he had the biggest cock I had ever seen, yours is even bigger. I guess I really didn’t realize just how much I missed our sex life. When I saw your magnificent cock, I just couldn’t help myself and reverted into a sex starved cum hungry slut. Please forgive me Michael.”

“Wow mom. I’ve never heard you talk like that before. What do you mean when you say you reverted into a cum slut?”

“Like I said Michael, your father and I enjoyed a wonderful sex life and over a period of time, I developed certain sexual preferences and tendencies.”

“Like what mom?”

“It probably wouldn’t be appropriate for me to tell you. I’d be too embarrassed and besides, there’s a chance that you might lose respect for me if I told you everything.”

“Wait a minute mom, you’re the one that just told me to be open and honest. Now you’re the one that is going to be tight lipped about personal matters. Come on mom, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.”

“I suppose you’re right Michael but, I’m still worried that you won’t respect me anymore.”

“That’s nuts! I love you so much. Besides, look at me for fucks sake, I’m sitting here with my cock and balls hanging out and spilling my guts, the least you could do is be open and honest with me too! There isn’t anything you could say that would change the way I feel about you!”

“Are you sure you really want to hear this Michael?”

“Yes mom, please! Maybe if we are really honest with each other we won’t have to go around hiding so many secrets and stuff.”

“Okay young man. You asked for it. If you really want to know about my past and to learn some really personal stuff about your mom, I’m going to tell you. Just don’t say I didn’t warn you and please know that I’m going to be really upset if you lose respect for me.”

“Please tell me mom.”

“When I first started to have sex with your father, I was overwhelmed by the size of his penis. It was very big and he was gentle and knew how to use it to give me pleasure I never even knew existed. I’m sure he would have been just as good a lover if his penis was normal in size but it wasn’t. It was almost as big as yours and he made me fall in love with it. Sometimes, when it came to sex at least, I quietly wondered whom I loved more, your father or his big penis. Michael, I can’t begin to tell you how much pleasure his big hard cock gave me. I started to worship it. I obsessed about it. Eventually, all I wanted to do was to be near that big penis 24 hours a day.

Your father introduced me to all sorts of sexual practices and I worked hard to become very good at them. It wasn’t really all that much work because I loved it so much.”

“What kind of things did you do mom?”

“Well, your father taught me to love oral sex. He was very good and with his help and patience, I became very good at it too. He taught me to take his big cock deep into my throat. He taught me to love his cum. Maybe crave might be a better word. I used to crave his cum. I could think of nothing finer than to have your father blow a big load in my mouth. Sometimes, we’d get carried away and he would get some cum all over my face. I saw myself in the mirror one day after he shot an especially big load all over my face and I loved it! It made me feel so slutty. After that, I had a hard time deciding whether to eat his load or have him blast it all over my face. Usually, we could both. He would shoot his load on my face and I could scoop it up and eat it. It was so good! It was always my favourite dessert you know? Quite often, after we finished our dinner, he would sit back in his favourite chair and let me suck him off for hours. There were many times I can remember sucking his cock while he watched a whole ball game on TV.

“Do you know what an orgasm is Michael?”

“Of course mom.”

“Well, I grew to love having his cock in my mouth so much I could cum myself just by sucking him off. Sometimes, I wouldn’t even get undressed. He would get home from work and I would drop to my knees and suck him until he came in my mouth. When he came, so did I, without even touching myself!”

“Wow mom, that’s hot!”

“It was hot. It got to the point that I needed his cum like a drug. I needed it bad. I would wake him up in the morning with a nice blow job until he fed me his cum, give him another one as soon as he got home from work and then after we went to bed for the night, he would make love to me and then let me suck on his cock all night. There were times when I spent the entire night curled up between his legs softly sucking his big cock.”

“After he passed away, I was so overcome by grief that I didn’t think about cum for a long time. And it wasn’t really until I saw your big cock and balls that all those feeling came flooding back.”

“I’m sorry if I upset you mom.”

“You didn’t upset me baby. I just woke up I guess. I t was like I’ve been asleep since he’s been gone and you just woke me up. That’s why I have to ask you to forgive me and for my sake, try to pretend this never happened. I wasn’t doing a proper examination on you, I made all that up as soon as I saw your cock because my overwhelming need for cum resurfaced. I am so ashamed. Please forgive me.”

“Mom, there’s nothing to forgive. I know how hard it’s been for you since dads been gone. You are everything to me and there isn’t anything you can say or do that would change the way I feel about you.”

With that, I put my arms around her and hugged her close to me. Of course, this meant that her face was near my cock again.

“Mom, can I tell you a secret?”

Of course honey.”

“If I am going to be honest with you, I’ve got to tell you, if you think that you were enjoying touching my cock, you’d be shocked to find out that I was getting ready to blow my load because I was so turned on to have you touch me. I don’t care if you are my mom or not, you are one sexy lady and you turn me on like crazy. If anyone should be apologizing, it should be me. ”

“Why should you apologize Michael?”

“That’s easy, when you were stroking my cock, all I could think about was blowing my load all over your face. I was trying as hard as I could to get a glimpse of those huge tits of yours and they were driving me crazy the way that they were wobbling all over the place when you pumped my dick. Although I’m pretty darned embarrassed to admit it, I loved showing you my big cock and I wanted very much for you to like it.”

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,505 Followers