Replicunts Ch. 01

Story Info
Death by cunt in 2014.
1.6k words
3.42
21.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assco
assco
43 Followers

My name is J.F. Sebastian. I work for a company called Replicunts. We make robots for the sex industry. I design and build the horniest robots on the planet. You wouldn't know if you'd just had sex with a real human or one of my creations.

I'm coming home late at night. This is my apartment block. That's one of our advertisements on the blimp overhead. It shows our Ange1ina Jolie model. I made those lips. I tried them out. I live on the top floor. It's pretty much deserted except for me and my friends. I make friends. I get in the piss-smelling elevator and close the metal grille.

This is my apartment. I mostly live in one big room. Sorry about all the junk. I often bring my work home. Old friends stand silently in the shadows. My two latest friends walk over to greet me.

Ky1ie Minogue is wearing her little silver fish scale number. She's a Replicunt. She's tiny but perfectly formed. Pouty lips and hair all tousled. I gave her the biggest, most elastic cunt ever. She could fuck an elephant and then when it was your turn she'd grip you like a little hand (all covered in elephant jizz). "Hi, J.F. Sebastian," she smiles.

R0bbie Williams is stood smirking next to her, all covered in tattoos. He's a Replicunt too. He's going through his Kiss phase and traces of white paint smudge his face. He's wearing a little pair of black briefs with a tiger motif and I can see his monster cock curled inside. "What's up, Seb?" he grins, slapping me on the arm.

"Hello, R0bbie. Hello Ky1ie," I greet them. "I'm going to have a shower. Will you two get comfortable for me?"

I take a quick shower and when I return to my room Ky1ie is lying naked on her back. R0bbie is holding her ankles up and pounding away at her cunt with his enormous cock. Her lovely tits are jiggling around and with every thrust she's crying out in pleasure/pain.

I climb onto the bed and squat over Ky1ie's forehead. I lower my limp prick into her juicy mouth and her ooohs and aaahs are muffled as my prick slips between her lips. As I stiffen she takes me in one of her little hands and I have to lean forward so she can keep sucking me.

"You wanna fuck her?" asks R0bbie, thoughtfully. "OK, I'm cumming!" R0bbie can cum on command and he begins pounding like a lion and screaming out, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Ky1ie spits out my prick and she's screaming too. "Aaaaaarghh!" cries R0bbie and fills her full of cum. He sighs and wipes his forehead. "Your turn, Seb," he grins and pulls out.

We shuffle round Ky1ie lying in a faint and swap positions. A flood of R0bbie's cum has run from her puffy cunt and pooled between her thighs. More is still running out and her lips are shining. My prick is half the size of R0bbie's, but when I shove it in her sloppy cunt grips me and loves me.

R0bbie has straddled her face with his back to me. His cock is 12 inches long and wide as Ky1ie's little wrists. It's coated with their cum and although he filled her up it won't soften. He pushes the swollen, slimy head between her lips and it's about all she can take. He bucks his muscular ass and fucks a little bit more of his cock down her throat with every thrust and she hungrily gobbles all she can.

I'm thrusting happily at Ky1ie's sloppy cunt, watching her struggle to accommodate half of R0bbie's cock in her mouth when the buzzer goes. "I'll get it!" cries R0bbie leaping off the bed, his huge cock swinging around, and heading towards the door. "No! Wait!" I shout, but too late.

I kneel there with my prick in Ky1ie, both of us watching the hall, her mouth still a perfect "O". When R0bbie appears he looks chastised, his cock softening. Behind him are two strangers -- but they're not. I know them. I made them.

"Hello, J.F. Sebastian," purrs R0y. He's handsome and strong with spiky bleached hair. Behind him is Pr1s, with mad blond hair, Annie Lennox eyes and a see-through body stocking.

R0y sits on the edge of the bed. "Don't stop on my account," he says. "Finish what you started." Pr1s comes behind me and leans into my back. She puts her arms round me and starts to rock back and forth, fucking Ky1ie with me. Worried as I am, with Pr1s' skinny body pressed against my ass and Ky1ie's loving cunt hugging my prick, I find myself horny again.

R0y has R0bbie sit next to him. R0bbie looks mortified, but R0y consoles him with an arm round his tattooed shoulder. Ky1ie is oblivious to our danger and is moaning sweetly to mine and Pr1s' thrusts. Pr1s pokes her finger at my ass making me jump and Ky1ie gasp and Pr1s giggle. She works her finger in my ass and I push deeper into Ky1ie in an effort to escape. She pulls her finger out and forces two in. Her and R0y are smiling at each other. She whispers in my ear, "Don't worry, J.F. I'm just making what's coming easier."

R0y whispers to R0bbie who looks even more distraught, but comes to stand behind me with Pr1s. Pr1s removes her fingers. I look over my shoulder to see her cup R0bbie's dangling knob. Pre-cum flows from his cock and coats her hand in shiny gel. I find her lubricated hand back at my ass and now she pushes with all her strength. With her fingers and thumb pointed she works her fingers, knuckle by knuckle into my ass. I fall on top of Ky1ie who smiles sweetly. I feel like I'll split open. I'm going to explode and then suddenly incredible relief. "Well done, J.F." says Pr1s. She's got her entire hand in my ass.

It feels incredible now it's there. Now she starts really fucking Ky1ie with me. I'm pinned on her fist and she's much stronger than she looks. I'm like a puppet, and Pr1s, with her hand up my ass, makes me fuck Ky1ie harder and faster. R0y is loving it. He strokes Ky1ie's hair and then puts a finger on her lips which she greedily sucks.

Pr1s' thrusting and Ky1ie's lovely cunt are finally too much for me and I cum like never before (or again). My ass clamps down on Pr1s wrist as I spasm wildly in Ky1ie, who nearly bites R0y's finger off in her excitement. I collapse on Ky1ie and after a minute Pr1s eases her hand from my ass and wipes it on a corner of sheet. I feel empty and lewdly gaping and my prick is still twitching inside Ky1ie.

R0y's ironic clapping brings me to. "Well done, J.F. Sebastian. But you can't leave the girl in that state, full of your seed." Pr1s grabs my hips and drags me out of Ky1ie and down. Past Ky1ie's tits, down her smooth stomach until I'm facing her pussy full of mine and R0bbie's cum. A membrane of cum coats her opening and as I watch the river inside oozes out.

Behind me Pr1s has taken R0bbie's monster and stroked it to life in moments. Now she takes his cock and puts it at the entrance to my warmed-up ass. Using R0bbie like a dildo she pushes him against my asshole and, after her fisting, he pops in without too much trouble. Grabbing R0bbie's bum she pushes him into me. He's enormous and I can't take him all. The pressure of his cock in my ass pushes me forward so that my face is in Ky1ie's soaking cunt.

Unhappily, R0bbie starts fucking me. I have a face-full of Ky1ie's cunt and trying to breath I suck in a mouthful of our cum. Drown or swallow, I start licking away at the never-ending flow of cum that covers my face and slides thickly down my throat. R0bbie's thrusts keep my wedged tight against her cunt.

Then Pr1s moves. She straddles my neck and I find her crotch pressed against the back of my head. She rubs herself against me, getting off, and I find myself pushed harder into Ky1ie's warm cunt. Harder R0bbie fucks me, harder Pr1s frigs my head, and my face is pushed firmly into Ky1ie.

Her cum-slick cunt is molded to my face. That amazing, boundless cunt that I designed, opens before me. Harder Pr1s thrusts, R0bbie floods my ass with torrents of cum, and my head is pushed deeper inside Ky1ie's cunt. Its slick walls open to accept me. Like being born backwards, her cunt closes snugly round my neck. R0bbie is still, his prick comforting in my ass. Pr1s is still on my shoulders, her thighs around my neck. It is dark and wet and warm. I cannot breath.

*

Deckard looked impassively at the awful scene in the bedroom. A bed in complete disarray. A tattooed Replicunt lay with its neck snapped, its cock still in the ass of JF Sebastian. A naked female Replicunt lay dead on its back, its neck snapped too. JF Sebastian's neck was fine. It emerged from the cunt of the dead female Replicunt.

Deckard turned and left the room. On the floor an origami man fucks an origami woman.

[Where should I put this? Anal, Celebrities, Group Sex, Gay, Non-Consent, Nonhuman, Humour, Sci-Fi..? I chose Fetish, because that seems a nice catch-all, and it's my favourite category. I'd love to know what you make of this -- I think... Maybe you can suggest some other categories that I missed out for future chapters.]

assco
assco
43 Followers