Rescue Me

Story Info
Damsel in distress learns duty, patience...and feminism.
3.2k words
4.42
19.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katiecat
Katiecat
52 Followers

Rapunzel gazed out of the open tower window, her chin resting on her hand. She was every inch a princess – from her impossibly long flowing golden hair, to her round, sky blue eyes fringed with dark lashes; from her porcelain complexion to her rosebud lips; from her pert, apple-sized breasts to her luscious child-bearing hips. Hips that were, sadly, going to waste. Without a princely husband, there were no regal marital duties; with no regal marital duties, there would be no pitter-patter of little royal feet.

She sighed prettily and leaned out of the tower window a bit, the aforementioned pert breasts nearly spilling out of the square, low-cut bodice of her blue velvet gown. Goodness, it was a long way down. And there was no other way into or out of the tower than this window. A thorny vine wound round and round the stonework, but it wasn't strong enough to support even her petite frame, especially with the weight of that thick braid of hair. Besides, the thorns could scratch and injure her delicate skin. It was better to just wait for her rescue; after all, patience is a virtue.

She inhaled deeply and opened her mouth – and the melodious introductory strains of violins and woodwinds filled the air. She shut her mouth abruptly and, brow furrowed in puzzlement, looked around to see where in the hell that music kept coming from. Her brief search behind the bureau and under the bed proved fruitless; so she shrugged, and as the music reached a crescendo, she began to sing in a lovely contralto voice – the same insipid song she sang every single day:

"Oh, how I wish someone
would stop and hear my song
I'd be lots of fun
If you'd only come along
With your princely ped-i-greeee...
Oh, won't you rescue meeee..."

"Stop that! Stop that this instant you wicked girl!" an all too familiar voice commanded from outside the window.

Rapunzel stopped it that instant because she was an obedient sort of princess, but she did roll her eyes heavenward, knowing what was coming next. Just like every day. "I'm really not in the mood for this," she muttered to herself, but hurried to the window. She leaned out again, shooing away the larks and turtledoves. They always flocked to the window when she sang, and it was annoying because she'd end up having to scrape bird shit off the windowsill.

There on the ground stood an imposing woman, hands on her hips, glaring up at the window with piercing green eyes. She was a head taller than most men – not that Rapunzel had seen any men lately. The hood of her crimson cloak was thrown back, revealing long raven hair, shot with silver at the temples. Yes, this was the Evil Enchantress, our poor princess's captor and jailer.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair, that I may climb the golden stair!" she demanded. (Of course, you knew she was going to say that, didn't you?) Rapunzel dutifully lowered her thick braid out of the tower window. She braced herself, feet and arms pushing hard against the wall, and winced as she felt the familiar yank and weight of the woman pulling herself up the golden rope.

At last, the witch climbed through the window, and stood, gazing down imperiously at the maiden. Rapunzel, knowing what was expected of her, swiftly knelt, eyes lowered demurely. "Greetings, Mistress Millicent, how may I serve you today, O Magnificent and Malevolent One?"

The enchantress crossed the room, angry green crackles of magical energy sparking off of her hair and fingertips. "You can serve me by giving up that useless and infuriating singing, little princess. There is no hope of rescue for you – you belong to me," she intoned. She arranged herself elegantly in a heavy upholstered chair that had wooden legs and arms carved with intricate designs of predators pursuing and capturing prey. Rapunzel had always tried to avoid looking too closely at those carvings – the poor little rabbits and mice and deer looked so frightened and helpless. Millicent arched one perfect eyebrow and crooked her finger at Rapunzel. "Now, come here."

Rapunzel leapt to her bare feet and ran to do her Mistress's bidding. The witch reached into the folds of her cloak and produced her dreaded magic wand. It was as long as Rapunzel's forearm, and as big around as a broom handle. Made of smoothly polished ebony, both ends were capped with rounded, tapered bell shapes – like mushrooms. Millicent waved the wand once, dismissively, and all of the tiny buttons and hooks that held Rapunzel's gown together suddenly came undone and the dress fell on the floor at her feet. She covered her mouth and gave a little gasp of surprise as she found herself completely nude.

Millicent opened her cloak to reveal her own voluptuous curves tightly laced into a black leather corset, black thigh-high boots, and absolutely nothing else. She spread her thighs wide, draping her leather-clad calves over the arms of the chair. "Now, kneel, slave, and service me."

As always, Rapunzel did as she was told. She knelt on the thick carpeting, and paid homage to her Mistress's secret grotto. The princess delicately spread Millicent's labia, and lapped with her kitten-like tongue. Millicent sighed and grabbed Rapunzel's braid, pulling the girl's face closer to her crotch. Rapunzel closed her soft pink lips around Millicent's prominent clitoris, sucking gently, then more firmly as the witch writhed and groaned, "Yes, yes, suck it, suck it harder, just like that..." Millicent slid one end of her wand into her wet hole, and began to slowly fuck herself with it. She yanked the girl's blonde hair savagely, urging her on, "Yessss, little bitch, lick my cunt," she hissed. Her thighs trembled as she thrust her hips up from the chair, grinding her engorged clit against dear Rapunzel's lips and chin, and she plunged the wooden phallus rapidly in and out of her needy hole. "Suck me, you little whore, suck me..." she grunted with effort, "oh fuck...ohhh FUCK...I'm coming...I'm coming in your mouth, slut!" And she did just that, noisily and with great satisfaction, while screwing herself silly with the wand.

Rapunzel sat back on her heels, wiping her mouth and chin with the back of her hand, while watching her Mistress warily. Millicent's eyes were rolled back in her head, and she was still shuddering from her explosive orgasm. But the princess knew from experience that it didn't usually take the witch long to recover, and more would be required of her before Millicent would truly be sated.

True to form, the enchantress rose from her chair and stretched luxuriously. "That was adequate," she purred. One end of the wand was still buried deep in her cunt. It was lustrous and black, like the boots and corset she wore, but no longer appeared to be made of wood. It was almost like living flesh, curving obscenely out from her body like a ready and rampant erection. She pointed to a small cushioned ottoman. "Bend over, princess, I'm not through with you yet."

Rapunzel draped herself over the footstool, her round pink bottom on display for her Mistress' pleasure. Millicent kicked the princess's knees apart and dropped to her knees on the carpet behind her. With no further preparation or ceremony, she wedged the huge black dildo into the girl's tight little pussy and shoved it all the way in. Rapunzel gave a little yelp, but made no other protest. Millicent fucked her thoroughly, using Rapunzel's braid again as a leash to pull the girl back hard onto the enchanted dick. Each time she buried it deep, she made a sinuous circle with her hips, and soon the princess was gasping and panting. Millicent slapped her ass, hard, leaving a red handprint on her pale skin. "You like this, don't you, you little slut?" Rapunzel nodded, burying her blushing face in the footstool. "Beg me, Rapunzel...beg me to make you come." She leaned forward, reached under the girl, and tweaked her nipples roughly.

"Please Mistress! Please, I need it!"

"You need what, slave?"

Poor Rapunzel was trembling with need. "Please Mistress," she begged prettily, "please make me come for you..."

The witch leaned forward again, reached under the girl's body, and pinched her little clit tightly. Millicent rubbed her button hard and pounded her with the dildo – that was enough to push her over the edge, and she climaxed, thrusting back against her Mistress's cock, moaning and biting the cushion. Rapunzel squeaked and her eyes grew big as saucers as the witch, laughing wickedly, abruptly shoved her thumb into the princess's dainty rear pucker. Millicent continued fucking the girl lustily and mercilessly until she reached her own screaming orgasm, digging her nails into the tender flesh of Rapunzel's bottom.

Millicent rose to her feet and tucked the wand away in the folds of her cloak. Rapunzel rolled off the ottoman to kneel on the carpet. She cupped her blond-furred pussy gently, as it was feeling kind of tingly and still throbbing from the witch's violation. Millicent patted her head once, then pulled her by her hair toward the window. "You can quit pining away for a rescue, little princess," she said, climbing out of the window and down the golden braid. "I'm all the prince you need!" And with a wicked cackle, the enchantress disappeared.

But Rapunzel knew the witch would return tomorrow, and sighed. She gathered her blue gown off the floor, slipped it over her head, and began the arduous task of trying to fasten all the little buttons and hooks by herself. She gave up halfway through the job, dejectedly, and sighed again. But then she made up another verse for her song, new words, and her spirits brightened a little. She began to sing again, and didn't worry about the mysterious background music this time:

"If you are brave and handsome,
if you are big and strong,
with manly, muscled buns,
and a lance that's straight and long,
from this cap-tiv-i-tyyyyyyy...
Oh, won't you rescue meeeeeeee..."

"Ho there!" she heard, outside her window. It was a new voice – deeper than the witch's voice. Could it be? She ran to the window, shooed away the birds, and looked down. There was a very handsome man in an elegant hunting costume of forest green, seated on an impressive white stallion. Leaping gracefully off the horse, he swept off his plumed hat and gave her a courtly bow. He had wavy chestnut hair, an aristocratic aquiline nose, and he smiled up at her with dazzling white teeth. "Ho there!" he called again.

"I'm not a ho, I'm a damsel in distress – are you a prince?" she asked.

He looked puzzled for a moment, but quickly recovered. "Why yes, yes I am," he said grandly. "'Tis I, Prince Frederic of Fallantha."

Rapunzel rolled that around her brain for a minute – Princess Rapunzel of Fallantha. That would do nicely. "My name is Rapunzel, I'm being held prisoner here by an evil enchantress..."

"Where is the wicked wench?" Frederic interrupted. "I shall dispatch her anon!"

"Oh, no, no, she's gone now, she won't be back again until tomorrow."

"The dragon then! Where is the nefarious beast?" Frederic drew his sword, and strode around menacingly. "I mean to slay it forthwith!"

"There's no dragon," Rapunzel explained patiently. "I'm just trapped in this tower..."

"Oho!" exclaimed Frederic. "Thou art trapped, and I shall rescue you from this cruel imprisonment, fair maid, never fear!" Before Rapunzel had a chance to explain, he sheathed his sword and ran around the tower and out of sight. She waited patiently, drumming her dainty fingers on the windowsill, until he came back around the other side.

"My lady, there appears to be no door, no portal by which to gain entrance to this cursed stronghold! 'Tis an enchantment most foul and devious!" he cried.

Rapunzel narrowed her eyes briefly. "Do you always talk like this?"

Prince Frederic flashed his dazzling smile again, hands on hips, and replied, "Why yes, yes I do!"

Rapunzel considered this for a moment, but decided it was a small price to pay for freedom, a kingdom, and a handsome royal husband. Even if he was a little dim; after all, she hadn't specified "smart" in her song.

"There's only one way up, dear prince," she said, tossing down the golden rope of her hair. She felt a sharp yank as the prince began to climb up. "Oof!" Rapunzel exclaimed, bracing with all her might against the wall and the windowsill. Prince Frederic was even heavier than Mistress Millicent. Well, she had asked for "big and strong".

Moments later, Frederic vaulted athletically over the windowsill and into the tower room. Rapunzel tried to smooth her messy hair a bit and hold together her half unbuttoned dress, in order to make a better first impression. Frederic didn't seem to mind. "Fair lady!" he said, sweeping off his hat again, and bowing low over her hand to kiss it. "Is there aught you need to pack for your journey to Fallantha?"

"No, everything here belongs to the witch. Once we reach your kingdom, we can contact my father, and I'm sure he'll send my dowry right away."

Frederic's eyes lit up at that prospect. "Then certes, we must away, afore the evil one returns!"

"Of course," said Rapunzel. "How are you going to get me out of here?"

"I shall climb down the golden rope, and thou shalt climb down after me."

Rapunzel raised her eyebrows. "Frederic, the rope is attached to my head."

"Zounds! So it is!" And yes, he really did look amazed. And yes, Rapunzel really did look incredulous.

"Then I shall climb down the golden rope, and thou shalt fling thyself from the window, my beauteous dove, and I shall catch thee!" He flexed his impressive biceps to show exactly how he intended to catch her.

"Frederic, it's a very long way down. I don't think that would be safe."

The prince looked lost in thought, and out of ideas. Apparently, it was pretty easy to get lost inside his head.

Rapunzel's searched around the small room for inspiration, and she stopped by the bed. "Maybe we could tie the sheets and blankets together? Even if it doesn't reach all the way to the ground, it wouldn't be near as long a drop." And as she said it, Rapunzel wondered why she hadn't thought of it before. She could have escaped anytime she wanted to.

"Ah, my lady love is resourceful and clever as well as a vision of beauty!"

Rapunzel blushed at the compliment; she certainly didn't hear them often. Prince Frederic had already begun pulling the coverlet off the bed when she said, "Wait...we have time. Millicent won't be back until tomorrow. And I haven't properly thanked you for rescuing me, my prince." She coyly peeped up at Frederic through her thick lashes.

The prince got the hint, and a slow, lazy grin spread across his face. He gathered Rapunzel up in his arms and his mouth found hers. Oh my. This was very nice. The witch never kissed her like this – in fact, the witch never kissed her at all. It made her feel sort of warm and melty and giddy. She slid her arms up around his neck and hung on for dear life. He began to fumble at the fastenings of her dress. She pulled away from the kiss and murmured, "Can't you just use your wand and make my dress fall off?" She ground her belly against what felt like a thick hard wand in the front of the prince's trousers.

"No, fair damsel, I have no magic wand, but I have a lance that is strong and true."

Rapunzel tried to help him with the dress, but finally gave up on the many buttons and hooks and simply slipped the gown over her head, dropping it on the floor. Frederic gave a sharp intake of breath at the sight of her lovely nude form, and he grabbed her again, kissing her even more passionately than before. He maneuvered her toward the bed, kicking off his leather boots, and pulling off his doublet, pants, and hose. Pulling her down on the mattress, his hands were all over her, touching, tickling, and exploring. Rapunzel glanced down and was amazed at his lance – it was even bigger than the witch's wand, but made of warm pink flesh. She touched it, fascinated; the prince rolled to his back, smiled proudly, and put his hands behind his head. She kissed it lightly, and it throbbed in response. She licked it with her soft pink tongue, and Frederic gasped. The knobbed end of his shaft was leaking drops of clear fluid; Rapunzel lapped at them and found she rather liked the salty, clean taste. The prince groaned loudly and thrust his hips upward, pressing the head of his cock between her lips. She licked and sucked and used her tongue the way the witch had taught her. Soon, the prince was fucking her mouth in much the same way that Millicent fucked her pussy, plunging in and out of her pursed lips. His fingers tangled in her hair as his hips bucked upward; Rapunzel sucked him harder because he seemed to like it very much, and his lance was getting even bigger and harder. Suddenly he thrust very deep, and yelled, "Yes, princess, YES, suck my cock! Swallow it all!" Rapunzel's eyes grew round in surprise as Frederic's lance swelled and throbbed and she felt thick jets of liquid fill her mouth. Ever dutiful, Rapunzel swallowed, as she was told.

The prince lay back against the pillows gasping. As soon as he caught his breath, he asked, "What was your name again?"

"Rapunzel," she said, a little insulted that he had forgotten so quickly.

"Ah...Rapunzel? I thought the girl I was supposed to rescue was Princess Rose. And weren't you supposed to be asleep?"

"I only sleep at night," said Rapunzel, watching with disappointment as the prince's lance wilted.

"Uh oh...wrong damsel. No matter," he yawned sleepily. "At least I didn't have to fight the dragon today, or hack my way through the forest of thorns. I'll save Sleeping Beauty tomorrow after I've had a good night's rest." And Prince Frederic began to snore. Like a freight train. Only freight trains hadn't been invented yet.

Rapunzel got up and stared at the sleeping prince. He was sprawled all over the sheets and coverlet, and there was no way she could pull them out from under him to make her rope.

The princess pulled on the prince's hose, trousers, and doublet, and his leather riding boots, even though they were all a bit too big for her. She buckled on his sword belt and cinched it tight. She dragged the witch's heavy carved chair to the window. Drawing the prince's hunting knife from his belt, she hacked off her braid and tied it securely to the chair leg, tossing the other end out the window. Placing Frederic's plumed hat on her head, she surveyed her handiwork in the looking glass, and yes, she made a very pretty boy. She glanced over at Frederic, snoring merrily, and knowing the witch would find him in the morning, she almost felt sorry for him. Almost. She climbed down the golden rope -- and there, of course, was Frederic's dutiful white horse, waiting patiently. Rapunzel knew all about being dutiful and patient. She mounted the horse and set off to rescue Sleeping Beauty. "I'm all the prince she needs," thought Rapunzel.

Katiecat
Katiecat
52 Followers