Rescue Sex Pt. 02

Story Info
A woman handcuffed to the bed? All in a day's work.
1.4k words
4.32
32.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later, my cell phone went off. It was the safe word program with a job in the suburbs. The text was simple: "Rosie. 155 W. Elm." The program gives the option of leaving a voicemail and this client did.

"Hi this is Rosie. I dropped the key to my handcuffs and I need someone to get me. I'm in the second floor bedroom. My fiance will be home in three hours. I don't have cash."

I called Marjorie to see if Stan wanted the job. I figured he would have some aggression to let out from the weekend, but she said he was all tapped out.

"He's been riding me hard and putting me away wet for the past couple days," is all she said.

I drove over to the address. It was a safe neighborhood near a public park system, but in the middle of the day, I really had to worry about nosy neighbors. I left my car in the parking lot of the park and walked through the woods to the back.

The sliding glass door wasn't locked.

I heard a noise upstairs and followed the sound.

I peaked through a crack in the door to see a skinny blond chick, c-cup boobs, short hair and glasses. The noise was obviously a porno. One hand was cuffed to the metal bed post. She was sitting up in the bed, her back against the headboard, masturbating furiously. Her free jammed a dildo deep into her cunt. She wiggled her hips, as if to ride it deeper. Though I couldn't see it at first, there was a small vibrator attached to her thumb which she was using to strum her clit like an electric banjo.

I walked in and startled her.

"Hi," I said.

She jumped and the dildo slid from her cunt.. She obviously hadn't heard me come in.

"Getting ready for me, I see. What seems to be the problem."

"I can't get the key. It fell behind the bed."

"Why don't you wait for your boyfriend to come home. I'm sure he'd love to find you like this."

She looked down and started to mumble.

"Tying me up freaks him out. He won't do it."

"You've asked him?"

"Yeah. I used to do it with an old boyfriend. I used to be able to come just from the click of a handcuff. But my fiancé says sex and violence don't mix."

It really was a shame. Romance killed everything.

"Call me sir," I told her.

"Ok, sir."

"How often do you tie yourself up?"

"Sir, I do this every couple of months. Usually when I'm home alone on a work day."

I walked closer to where she was sitting and bent over to look behind the headboard. Her face lined up with my navel. She leaned back to get out of the way.

"Did I say you could move?"

I could see the key. It must have been just out of reach.

"Sorry sir."

"You know the deal, right?

"I can settle this with sex, sir?"

"That's almost correct. It's better to say you can pay with service."

The cuffs were long, and had the kind of swivels on them that made it easy to put people in other positions.

"On your knees," I told her. "I want to look at what I've gotten myself into."

She was skinny, and kind of athletic.

"How do you propose to pay me?" I asked her.

"Sir, I would like to give you a blow job," she said.

She was doggy style, her feet hanging over the bed. I reached over and put by thumb on her sphincter.

"I don't think you understand," I told her. "This isn't about what you want. It's about what I want. So let me ask you again. How do you propose to pay me?" With that I began massaging her sphincter.

It was a tight little ass, and it was clear to me than it had never been used. The threat of a helpless anal fucking had short circuited her brain.

I used my other hand to smack her ass.

For those of you who don't know me, the story is simple. I work for a service that rescues women who have put themselves in bondage or sexual situations from which they cannot extricate themselves. I've been in a whole host of bizarre sexual situations, and I've learned a lot of lessons about kinky women. I'm applying one of those lessons now: a woman who ties herself up and masturbates furiously while waiting for a stranger to come fuck her is probably into some pretty dark shit, even if she can't admit it.

"Answer the question. How do you propose to pay me?"

"Sir, I've never..." I began massaging the area around her hole with more force.

"Do you think you have a choice in what happens here?" I asked.

"No. You can use me any way you want. I don't think I have a choice in that. But I've never had anal sex."

"There's a first time for everything then, isn't there?"

"I don't..."

I smacked her ass.

"You don't enjoy pain? You don't enjoy being dominated by a stranger? You don't like giving up control?"

"I don't..."

"Didn't I tell you to call me sir?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'm going to punish you for forgetting."

With that I grabbed her legs and pulled her back to the edge of the bed. I pushed her body so she faced me. I pulled out my cock and shoved it in her open mouth. She reached up to stroke my dick.

I reached around the back of her head to get a little control. With my other hand I reached down and began playing with her nipple. I love when a girl can wrap her lips around the base my my dick.

"Look up at me," I told her. "Open your eyes.'

With my hand on the back of her head, I maintained a steady pace, pushing deeper into her mouth as her free hand sought to limit my progress. I ignored her.

Her big babydoll eyes are a huge turn-on. I came close to cumming, but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

I took my dick out of her mouth and sprayed my load all over her face.

"Did I please you sir," she asked. She reached up to wipe her face, but I slapped it away.

"You didn't," I told her. "I had to jerk myself off. Now turn around. We're going to see if another hole can do a better job."

Typically, the deal is that a female has to make me come once. Since I jerked off to finish, she technically hadn't completed her end of the bargain.

When she was on her hands and knees, I stood behind her. With one thrust I buried my dick into her cunt. I reached my hand and grabbed the back of her head, shoving her cum-covered face into the sheets.

Judging by the way she masturbated, with the dildo pressed tight into her hole, I figured I'd do the same. My thrusts were slow, and when I bottomed out I kept my cock pressed tight, grinding into her womb with one hand pressing her face into the sheets. I leaned forward to whisper sweet nothings in her ear.

"You think your fiancé will make you happy."

"He'll never be able to give you the rough cock you want."

"He'll never threaten to fuck your ass. "

"He'll never take away your freedom and use you as a toy."

With each thrust her whimper grew louder and louder.

"You are a cum dumpster. That's why I came on your face. "

"Tell me you're a whore," I said.

"I'm a whore."

"Tell me you are a fucking cum dumpster."

"Oh god. I'm a cum dumpster.. I'm a whore."

That's why I'm fucking you now. Because sucking my dick wasn't the punishment for forgetting your place. Sucking my dick is something you wanted to do. You are going to have to clean the cum off these sheets when I'm done. Your punishment is laundry, because you are a whore, trying to be a housewife."

I took my hand off of her head and grabbed her hips. I picked up the thrusts with a steady, measured pace, beating her pussy like a metronome.

When she came, she still handn't taken her face off of the cum stain on the sheets. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth froze in a wide gasp as if she had entered a trance.

I pulled out and jerked off onto the bed. I grabbed her hair again and shoved her mouth toward the new stain.

"Eat it."

She did.