Rescue Sex Pt. 04

Story Info
Two short tales of frequent fliers.
2.1k words
4.42
22.6k
3
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of weeks were fairly routine. I still had my job at the lumber yard and had a few shifts there.

I should take this time to note that the program wasn't confined to one-off accidents. We had more than a few frequent fliers and I had appointments with them while waiting for Lana to decide whether she'd pay or fuck.

Personally, I hope she fucked.

For those who don't know, I work for a service that rescues people who find themselves trapped in self-bondage. It's called the safeword program, and women have the option of paying or fucking.

Last week, one of our clients allowed me to blackmail her in exchange for more time to pay the debt. Her husband keeps a tight eye on the finances, so she's having trouble coming up with the money. If she doesn't, she's agreed to do whatever I want for a whole weekend

Lana was on my mind, but this story isn't about Lana. It's about our frequent fliers, the women who have made a habit of calling us to set them free.

Among my favorites is the japanese woman who ties herself spread eagled and facedown on the floor. She was an artist, and she lived in a large loft with hardwood floors and exposed brick walls. The had decorated in black steel and glass, and there was always lots of candlelight.

She presented herself.

She's always blindfolded, and she always has something tied in her mouth. I got the feeling that she gags herself because she really doesn't like giving blowjobs. And given the angle of how she binds herself, getting my dick in her face would be too difficult, so I dont push it.

But her other holes are always presented, waiting for me.

I've never heard her speak. She leaves little notes that say little more than "fuck me."

I've come to speak only at the end. I like to leave little promises of what I'll do next time.

She's got a really tight vagina, and she's a moaner. She really lets you know she's into it. The first couple of fucks, I played with her ass, but she went buckwild in panic. But then I came in to find a very small plug inserted there. I played with it, and it drove her wild, left her drooling onto the hard wood floors. Given the size of of the plug, I realized she was going to build up to get ready for something cock-sized.

I whispered all sorts of things. She had a pretty dirty fantasy life, and a really large collection of erotica. After the second time I'd been to her place, I began looking it over to see what she liked. She had lots of artsy pictures of hogtied women, ass in the air,. Blindfolded women being teased and spanked. There was some gangbang stuff.

One time I told her that the next time I came, I'd bring friends. Her orgasm that night was a wild, bucking affair.

This week she was finally ready for anal, I showed up with massage oil and lube. I gave her a long, relaxing massage, lubing her tight little butt cheeks. I fucked her pussy first. I didn't think I'd last very long in her ass, and I didn't know if she'd call again, so I planned on taking my liberties. After I dumped my load, I didn't untie her. She began to strain a bit at the binding, but I didn't care. I told her I was going to fuck her ass, and I'd stop if she gave me a sign. She didn't.

I played with her pussy and ass until I was hard again - I thought about sticking my dirty cock in her face, but decided against it.

It took a good amount of pushing and a lot of lube, but I eventually got my dick in there.

She loved it. She screamed and whimpered into her gag as I pinned her ass under my dick. She had an intense orgasm as I bottomed out.

I left her breathing hard on the floor, the gag in her mouth and the blindfold still attached. She was free, but waiting for me to leave. She has never seen me, and I think if she did, I'd never see her again.

But fucking the japanese woman didn't help me get Lana out of my mind. Another of my clients is a grad student, and I've trained her, taught her to be my total slut. With Lana on my mind, I decided to use her.

When I first met Melissa, I didn't think she was naturally beautiful. She's short, and a tad chunky with big boobs. She looks a little depressed, in my opinion, with thick wavy black hair that is often unkempt. She's also extremely grateful for physical attention, and I've used it to make demands on her.

When I first encountered her, her arms were handcuffed behind her back and she could not get a key. She'd been riding a suction cup dildo attached to the floor. Her apartment was untidy. Books everywhere. The kitchen was clean because she only ate takeout.

The first thing I noticed about her was the huge unkempt bush sprouting from her between her legs and down her thighs. And her armpits were hairy.

After she agreed to fuck, I hauled her ass into the shower. She had one of those detachable shower heads.

After a little teasing with the detachable shower massager, I uncuffed her quickly and reattached them in front. I lifted her arms above her head and onto the shower fixture. She was on her toes, totally exposed, and facing the wall. I took my clothes off and got in the warm shower. I soaped her up then shaved her pussy and armpits while my hands slicked over her boobs.

She was moaning loudly, and I could tell that this was more attention that she was used to. I used soap to rub my cock on her back and between her ass cheeks. It was far more foreplay than I needed to do, but it was fun and she was getting into it.

I uncuffed her and put her on her knees, I told her that if she didn't give me the best blowjob she'd ever given, I'd shave her head.

She tried pretty hard, but giving head wasn't her strong suit. I ended up fucking her face with my hands buried deep in her hair. When I blew a load down her throat, she tried to back up off of me, I presume to spit. I was having none of it.

"Swallow."

She did.

Then I told her to get on her knees and masturbate. I got dressed while she did.

"We can have sex if you want."

Her bondage scenario wasn't elaborate, and frankly, with that bush, I doubted she was getting much action. This was a person that was insecure, a loner who needed guidance. Looking at her in the tub, on her knees with her face on the edge, I saw potential. She could be hot, and I could turn her into a total slut.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Melissa."

"Listen Melissa, do you have any idea how much pussy I get?"

"A lot?

"A ton. If you want me to fuck you, you need practice."

"I can practice."

For the next weeks, I showed up late at her house. She was to be waiting for me on her knees. The deal is, I won't fuck her until she can make me come in her mouth without using her hands. It wasn't as easy as it sounds.

I almost always had the stink of pussy on me,.. I liked to tell her that I had fucked someone else that day, someone worthy of my dick.

She was a fast learner, and she came to enjoy slowly taking me into her mouth, leaning forward ever so slightly with her hands bound behind her back. But Melissa was fighting an uphill battle, because I'd often cum earlier that day, or I'd jerk off in the car before coming into hers.

I wanted to make the blowjobs last, and I wanted to keep her on edge.

Sometimes I'd walk right into her living room, grab a beer from the fridge and make her crawl to me. Then she'd suck me off while I watched TV.

It was cruel, but the rejection and competition really charged her up. And she liked having rules. She had to be on her knees when I walked in the door. She wasn't allowed to have any hair below her eyebrows.

I'd have to say, for a woman working on a pd.d in women's studies, she was pretty fucked up.

Anyway, while I was waiting for Lana to make a decision, I'd been using Melissa's mouth a lot. The day before the deadline with Lana I told Melissa I'd be coming over. What I found convinced me I'd trained her well.

She lived in a dingy little place with mirrored walls. When I walked in, Melissa was on her knees, sucking on a dildo, mounted via suction cup to one of the mirrors. The dildo hand a small chain around it, which attached to a collar around her neck. Her hands were supporting her in a doggy style position. Upon closer inspection I realized that the chain to her collar was too short. She couldn't take her mouth off of the dildo without detaching the rubber phallus from the mirror.

She was wearing underwear. A sheer pair of tan briefs through which I could see her ass crack and pussy. Her b-cup tits hung free, pointing her nipples to the ground. She had a blindfold on, but she had no doubt heard me come in.

Without a doubt she was begging to be fucked. But she had internalized my rules. There was a dick in her mouth and she had blocked access to her pussy with her panties. It was as if she was begging for it, but didn't know she was worthy to beg.

The room was quiet and I didn't say a word. I unzipped my pants. I know she heard because she let out a high pitched moan, a wordless "please."

I took her panties off slowly, lowering them to her knees, then lifting each leg to remove them. Then I spread her legs wide. I started massaging her asshole, relaxing her.. She started rocking back and forth, the dildo sliding in between her lips as she pressed back against my hands.

I whispered in her ear.

"If that dildo falls off the wall, I'm going to fuck your ass without mercy."

The message was clear. She was going to get fucked, but she had to do it with a rubber cock in her mouth.

I lined up behind her and used the head of my penis at the entrance to her hole, entering her pussy little by little. She lifted a hand to stroke her clit, but I slapped it away.

"If I'm not enough for you, then you don't deserve it."

She'd waited weeks for this, and she was straining to wrap her pussy around my cock, her lips straining around the dildo. I was going to go slow, and she'd have to wait a little longer.

I fucked her with only the first couple of inches of my cock, and the tease was destroying her, forcing her to whimper and shake, to beg without words.

I teased her for a few minutes, until she was nearly screaming into the dildo.

Then I plunged my whole cock into her. She came, hard from the shock and the desperation. I bucked into her pussy with all my power, forcing the dildo into her mouth and causing her to gag.

She was whimpering like an animal, gagging on the phallus in her mouth.

I pulled on her hips, teasing her that I would rip her mouth from the dildo and stroking her ass as a reminder that I'd invade her hole for failing me. She strained her neck to keep her mouth in place. Then I slammed hard into her, forcing the dildo deep into her mouth. She was pushing back to give throat room to breathe, which forced me deeper and deeper into her.

She was spread wide open, her pussy soaked and litterally dripping. I eased up and began fucking her at a steady pace. She relaxed and used the time to breathe, but she was panting hard and racked by a shaking wave of orgasm as a new round of oxygen reached her brain.

I pulled out and came on her back. I took off the blindfold and then the chain. She looked exhausted, and in awe, her eyes staring at me in the mirror.

"Get me a beer," I said. "Then clean your stink off my balls."