Rescuing Jeannie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard Julie say "Here are you clothes, good as new," and she had responded, "Thanks Julie I'll be right there," still desperately trying to catch her breath and not give away what had happened. Gradually, her breathing returned to normal and she rose out of the draining tub and grabbed the towel, and started drying off.

Julie's hand came through the door, holding her clothes, and Jeannie took them, glad that Julie was respecting her privacy just then. If she saw me now she would know what just happened, Jeannie thought as she set the clothes on the counter top.

She finished drying off, then went and pulled on her thong panties. She slipped her tank top on over her head, then stepped into her stylish corduroy miniskirt and pulled it on, zipping up the zipper and fastening the snap. She walked out into the master bedroom, and said "Julie, do you have a hair dryer I could use?"

Jeannie stopped dead in her tracks then. She got a good eyeful of Julie, in her tiny red baby-doll, her hair loose and free, her face lightly and neatly made up. She was the most gorgeous, sexy, desirable thing Jeannie had ever seen. Julie was sitting on the edge of the bed looking back at her.

"Hi, hon, did you enjoy your bath?" she asked, sweetly, softly.

"Uh,....yes I did, thanks."

Jeannie didn't know what to say after that, and kept quiet, studying the beautiful young woman sitting before her. Julie broke the silence.

"Jeannie, to be fair with you, I have to tell you something about me. I like girls more than guys. I guess I always did. That thing with my old boyfriend didn't work out, not only because he was abusive....but because I just didn't like sex that much. I think that's why he got so frustrated and started knocking me around. Finally, I had to admit to myself that I was what I was, and I accepted it.."

"I kinda wondered, you know, I mean I kinda picked up on some vibes..."

"I thought maybe you might have. I gotta tell you, I am very attracted to you, but I certainly do not want to push you into anything you don't want to do. You're a very sweet person, and I'm happy to be just friends, but if there's any chance you could feel the same way about me, well..." Julie just shrugged after that. She had laid her cards on the table. It had killed her inside that she had to face the possibility of rejection, but she really liked this girl and she didn't want to hurt or scare her in any way.

"Julie..." Jeannie said softly.

"Yes?"

"You know, it's been a long day. I'm kinda tired, you know? I think I'd like to lie down for a little while."

With that, Jeannie slipped out of her little skirt and climbed onto the bed. She pulled her top off and tossed it onto the floor. "I don't like to get into a bed in my clothes," she said simply. Pulling back the covers, she asked Julie, "Will you lie down next to me, keep me company?"

With that, Jeannie lay back and stretched, clad only in her white thong panties. Julie's head was reeling. Was this really happening now? She could hardly believe it, but yes, this incredible young girl was lying in her bed, her arms outstretched now, inviting her...

Still sitting on the edge of the bed, Julie threw off her baby doll, then leaned over Jeannie. Julie's red G-string panty was rapidly darkening with her wetness as she anticipated what would happen next. She didn't have to wait long, as Jeannie pulled her down on top of her and held her in a tight embrace. Jeannie's lips sought out Julie's, and they met, lightly at first, then with slowly, smolderingly increasing passion, their mouths opening up to each other, their tongues mingling and exploring.

Jeannie opened her legs to Julie, and Julie straddled her thigh, rubbing her pussy up against it as Jeannie rubbed her moistening crotch up against Julie's thigh. They humped each other gently and slowly as they continued their deep, soul kissing, both moaning softly now. Jeannie released her tight embrace and slid her hands down to cup Julie's ass as it ground her pussy into her thigh, sliding a finger under the thin string between her butt cheeks and gently caressing her there, running it down over her anus. Julie responded by letting out a louder moan and increasing her movements in speed and intensity, locking her mouth to Jeannie's.

Jeannie was on fire with lust and wanton desire for this woman. She felt Julie's breasts pressed into her, their hard nipples pushing into the smooth flesh of her own tits. She felt Julie's damp, warm panty crotch moving up and down and grinding into her thigh, and Julie's searching, seeking tongue in her mouth. She heard Julie's moans, mingled with her own, and smelled her scent, a musky, sweaty, pleasant scent that turned her on even more. Julie's skin was warm, soft, and smooth, a delight to the touch, and was driving her crazy as Julie enveloped her.

Jeannie's pussy was being rubbed, taunted and teased by Julie's undulating thigh as well, and Jeannie pushed up against her to heighten the delightful friction against her pussy. Thrusting and grinding the rapidly-wettening crotch of Jeannie's panties into her swollen, dripping clit, Julie's upper thigh felt almost as good as a real fuck.

For Julie's part, she was turned on past the point of all reason. She had fantasized about this, now it was happening. This beautiful young creature was responding to her, making love to her, sharing her body with her. Julie reveled in the feeling of Jeannie's smooth, taut flesh rubbing and sliding over hers, and the sound of Jeannie's heavy breathing, the smell of her breath, the feel of her leg grinding into Julie's pussy, Jeannie's soft, sexy moans....

Julie was humping Jeannie really hard and fast now, and had moved herself up into sort of a push-up position. Julie's breasts were bouncing and jiggling from her effort, her eyes closed tight, her mouth open, teeth gritted in pre-climactic concentration. Jeannie never stopped moving, and looked up at her with fascinated lust, watching another woman come for the first time.

"OHHHHHHHoooooohhhhhhhh!" Julie moaned as she began to come. Julie threw back her head and moved as hard and fast as she could. Jeannie felt her thigh getting wet as Julie's juices spilled out of her.

"Hmmmmmuuuuuuhhhhh!!! UHHHH! UHHHH! MMMMMMMMMoohhhhhh! OH OH MMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUHHHH!" Julie cried out uncontrollably as her face contorted in the throes of orgasm.

Jeannie had never seen anything so sexy in her life, and it excited her, pushed her to move harder and faster, to spur Julie on. Julie responded. "OH JEANNIE JEANNIE JEANNIE OH BABY!" she cried out.

Gradually, she calmed down as her orgasm faded, but Jeannie was still thrusting and moving against her. "I wanna come too, oh baby please, don't leave me like this," Jeannie whimpered.

"Oh, baby, never. I would never do anything like that to you," Julie said as she lay back down on top of Jeannie, moving, sliding down over her body, kissing and licking her breasts, sucking on her nipples. Jeannie continued thrusting up against Julie as she did this, pushing her wet pussy into Julie's belly and moaning. Julie started moving down again, kissing Jeannie's belly and going lower, lower, until the soaking-wet nylon of Jeannie's white thong panties was in her face.

Julie wrapped her arms under Jeannie's thighs and brought her hands up to grip Jeannie's pelvis, then dove her face into the crotch of her panties, licking her clit and sucking her juices through the thin, dripping-wet fabric.

Jeannie reacted immediately, her pelvis bucking and rocking into Julie's face. Julie could hear Jeannie's sweet voice moaning loudly now, calling out her name as she kept up her oral attack on Jeannie's pussy. Jeannie reached down with one hand and yanked the crotch of her panties over to one side, and Julie began to suck on her juicy, erect clit with wanton abandon, moaning into Jeannie's pussy as she did so.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with your mouth!" Jeannie yelled, and Julie slipped her tongue deep inside of Jeannie, as far as it would go, while shoving her face and nose into Jeannie's clit. Jeannie writhed and moaned in ecstatic pleasure as Julie worked on her pussy with her mouth and tongue.

Jeannie's breathing was becoming more rapid and ragged now, and Julie could tell her climax was near. Julie pulled one arm out from underneath Jeannie, and moving her hand up to Jeannie's pussy, began to insert one, then two fingers as she kept up her relentless sucking of Jeannie's clit. She finger-fucked and sucked Jeannie only about a half-minute more, when Jeannie's dam burst.

"JULIE!! JUUULLLIE!!! OH FUCK!! JULIE!!! OH AHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHH! JULIE!!!"

Jeannie bucked and cried out as she came, her pussy contracting hard around Julie's fingers, and spilling out load after load of her sweet cum all over the clean bedsheets. Jeannie ignored all that and kept fingering and tonguing her as her orgasm peaked, her body wracked with the involuntary jerks and spasms of a deep, intense climax.

Jeannie was sobbing in orgasmic fury as she called out to Julie, "Oh....Jul....lie Jul....lie oh----uh oh Jul---lie," her breath catching and hitching from the force of her cumming.

Gradually, Jeannie's climax eased off and left her, breathless and trembling. Julie moved back up to be on top of her again, and began to gently kiss and caress her.

"Oh, Julie, that was so intense...."

"I know, baby, I know, it was for me, too."

"Really? God, I don't want this to end."

"It doesn't have to, not yet anyway," Julie said as she got up off the bed and went to her bureau. She slid open a drawer and pulled out a bright-red strap-on about eight or nine inches long.

"You know what this is, baby?" Julie asked softly.

"Yes, it's one of those fake strap-on dicks."

"That's right, honey, that's what it is. I want you to put it on and use it on me. I want you to fuck me, fuck the shit out of me. Can you do that?"

"I never used one of those before," Jeannie said, wide-eyed as Julie came back over to the bed.

"It's easy, I'll show you," Julie said. She pulled Jeannie's panties off and help secure her into the straps, and adjusted them for a good fit.

"How does it feel, baby?" Julie asked.

"A little funny, but nice," Jeannie answered, looking at the new appendage seeming to grow out of her crotch.

Julie lay back down on the bed and spread her legs out. "First, I want you to eat me, the way I did to you, then when I'm ready, I want you to fuck me. Can you do that, honey?"

"I can do anything you want me to," Jeannie said, already becoming aroused again.

"Do me, then, Jeannie. Do me real good."

Jeannie slid down until she could comfortably put her mouth on Julie's pussy, the strap- on dildo folded up between her legs. Julie's little red G-string was still on, the wet, saturated fabric bunched up into a little fold between her pussy lips. Jeannie left it where it was and began to lick Julie there, running her tongue up and down over her clit, around over her pussy lips, then back to her clit again. She sucked on the rolled-up red satin material that was rubbing up against Julie's clit, then began to push her tongue into Julie's pussy.

Julie was in another world, her back arching, her belly heaving, pussy undulating, as Jeannie licked her pussy like a veteran. Jeannie began to suck on her clit, slowly at first, then with more and more gusto as Julie bucked and flopped around, crying out in unadulterated pleasure. Julie's pussy was drooling with her lubricants, and Jeannie lapped up as much as she could as she kept tonguing and licking and sucking her clit.

"Oh God Jeannie I can't take any more. FUCK ME! FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!"

Jeannie stopped sucking on her, then moved up on top of Julie. Julie helped her to get the strap-on in the right position, then pulled her panties over to the side. "Slide it in easy at first, baby, then do it to me!"

Jeannie pushed gently against the dildo, and felt a little resistance at first, but gradually it began to slip inside of Julie. Julie pushed her hips up against Jeannie, and Jeannie pushed down more, until the unit was all the way inside of her. Jeannie could feet the end of the rubber shaft and the little rubber cup it was attached to pushing into her own clit, and it felt good.

"Go on, baby, fuck me now," Julie whispered.

Jeannie slowly pulled back, then pushed it in again, and felt that pleasant friction against her clit again as the dildo pushed the holding strap into her clit again. She pulled out and pushed in again, eventually increasing her speed and rhythm, and Julie was bucking and writhing underneath her now, moaning "Fuck me baby, fuck me real good! That's it baby, FUCK ME!"

Jeannie was slamming into Julie now for all she was worth. The back end of the dildo was giving her some pretty good stimulation as well, and she was breathing hard again, sweating, grinding into Julie.

They moved together, harder and faster, and Jeannie leaned down and started kissing Julie hard and passionately on the mouth. Without missing a beat, Julie rolled her over until she was on top of Jeannie, then sat up and straddled her, the strap-on still buried inside of her. Julie began to slide up and down on it, and Jeannie, now lying on her back, thrust upwards every time Julie pushed down. It didn't take long for them to get their timing and rhythm going again, and they fucked for all they were worth, Julie on top slamming herself against Jeannie as hard and as fast as she could. Jeannie grabbed Julie's waist with both hands and held on to her, coaxing her to go even harder and faster.

The back end of the strap-on was grinding into Jeannie's clit real well with every thrust, and Jeannie was once again turned on to the point of no return and heading for another orgasm. She looked up into Julie's face, which was flushed red with arousal, her long black hair thrown back, her mouth open as she moaned with every move. Julie's breasts were bouncing spectacularly, their large nipples sticking out like hard little marbles, and little beads of sweat were forming on them and beginning to trickle down.

Just when Jeannie started to think she couldn't go much longer, when her orgasm was getting to the place where she couldn't hold it back any more, Julie suddenly stopped moving.

"Don't move! Stay just like that!" Julie commanded.

Jeannie held still, then suddenly Julie began to hammer her like a piston, screaming out in the undiluted, pure pleasure of total sexual release.

"OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!" Julie cried out in her sweet agony. Her pussy gushed out all around the strap on, its juices landing on Jeannie's legs and belly, which only spurred Jeannie on.

She pushed up harder into Julie, then felt her orgasm building to the breaking point, and soon it spilled over.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MMMMMMMMM! UHHHHH!" Jeannie cried out, her voice mingling with Julie's as they fucked hard and came together.

Julie collapsed on top of her but kept moving and crying out. Jeannie kept moving as well, and grabbed Julie's ass and pulled it down on her harder, trying to milk every last drop of orgasm from her. Jeannie was yelling and calling out as well, and it was hard to tell who was yelling or moaning what. Jeannie had never come so hard before, and it was knocking the breath out of her, but still she moved and pushed against Julie, enjoying the erotic, sensual, sexual feeling of a shared orgasm.

Finally, they both wound down. Spent, panting, sweating, they held each other tightly, and gently kissed as the last vestiges of their gut-wracking climaxes left them.

"God, Julie, I never knew sex could be this good with a woman. I never knew it could be this good at all," Jeannie said, tears of happiness in her eyes.

"It was good, wasn't it?" Julie said, smiling. "Baby, this is just the beginning. Stay with me, and we'll have better times than this."

Jeannie looked at her in shock and surprise, then said, "Really? I could stay here with you? You want me for your lover?"

"Yes, I want you to stay here, and yes, I want you for my lover. You're not bad for a newbie."

Jeannie smiled and kissed Julie warmly. "It's just that I had the right person to inspire me."

They wrapped their arms around each other, kissed, then drifted off to sleep for a well-earned nap.

12