Rescuing Serina Pt. 01

Story Info
Serina has been kidnapped and it's up to me to rescue her!
981 words
3.84
6.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story inspired by a dream I had recently. I have changed the names of any real people involved in the dream, and there was at least one. Also: Please ask me before putting this up somewhere else. Thank you and enjoy reading!

*****

Serina was missing. She had been kidnapped. Why? Who would have kidnapped her and for what purpose? Many things went through my mind as the search for my high school sweetheart lead me to a small house in the middle of the woods. I sighed as I parked my car along the highway. I thought back to when I had figured out about the kidnapping.

It was a rainy Monday morning as I got a call on the house phone. The young woman on the other end of the line explained that one of my old friends was missing and claimed that I was the only one that could find her. She begged me to help. I told her to calm down and start from the beginning. That's when she explained who she was.

The young woman who had called me was Alaina, Serina's sister. She told me how Serina was never gone for more than a day before, at least, visiting or giving a call. Their mother still had a tight leash on them, she explained, and wanted to make sure they were alright. Alaina explained that, while she had told her mother not to worry and that Serina had called her, my old friend hadn't gotten into contact with the family in over 48 hours.

"Alex, you're the only one that can find her," she explained. "I don't know how I know this but I do. Please! You have to find my sister!"

I sighed and agreed. Serina was a good friend of mine and, as I had stated before, my high school sweetheart. I knew I had to find her. I began my search with where she worked and found clues that lead me to where I have parked now. I could tell it was going to be a bit of a trek to get there but I wasn't afraid. I put my gun in my holster and grabbed the wooden sword I always kept on cases like these and began the trek up to the house, using the trees as cover. As I got closer to the house I heard screams and pulled out my gun. I leaned around a tree and noticed someone looking out the window. I recognized that face. An ex-friend of ours who had already raped Serina once...Tyler.

I growled and saw him smirk as he finished tying up someone. He came out armed but I was already at the door, my gun pointed right at his head. "What have you done with Serina," I demanded. He hadn't expected me right outside, that much was obvious, but I was there and he was still ready, aiming his shotgun at my chest.

"Why should I tell you, asshole," he growled out. "Serina's mine and you know it!"

I chuckled dryly and shook my head. "Serina was never yours," I replied. "Now drop the gun before I drop you."

"Oh really, you're going to threaten me when I've got my shotgun right up against your-"

Before he could finish, I used my wooden sword to knock out one of his legs, forcing himself onto his knee. Then with another swipe of my melee weapon, the shotgun was out of his hands. "It's been nice knowing you, Tyler, but I think your time in this world has ended." With that, I pulled the trigger, killing the man who had once been my friend before he turned crazy.

I sighed and walked up the steps, putting my gun away as I did. I looked around and saw Serina tied to a bed. I breathed a sigh of relief as I walked over and untied her. Serina's eyes were wide as she saw me. "A- Alex," she asked, very softly. "W- what are you doing here?"

"Alaina asked me to find you so I did," I replied. "Now c'mon. Let's get out of here before someone finds out what happened here."

She nodded and allowed me to lead her out to my car. We got in and I drove back to my place. I guess now is a good time to explain a little more about myself. I am a 35-year-old very successful man. I stand at 5 foot 9 inches tall and have gained a little muscle since my high school years. On top of that, I have taken some martial arts lessons and earned myself a little bit of a name as a detective. The place I now call home is a house that, when I'm off on a case, is looked after by maids. We walked into the house and I lead her into the living room where I lit a fire in the fireplace.

I cleaned my sword and gun before looking at Serina who was curled up by the fire. "Hey, are you okay," I asked her.

"Y- yeah," she sighed, though it was obvious she wasn't. "I'll be alright..."

I sighed and looked down. "Hey, why don't you go take a nice warm shower," I say. "I'll call one of my maids and ask if they would get some clothes for you."

She sighed and shook her head. "A shower would be nice but I'll just ask Alaina or mom to bring them over," she said quietly.

I couldn't help but chuckle. "I'd say it would be best for Alaina to bring them," I said with a shake of my head. "I'll give her a call and ask her."

She nodded, looking down. "U- um... Would you mind...joining me?"

I blinked at her request but smiled and nodded, standing up and leading her into the bathroom.