Research Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Professor," Isabella began.

"Lisa. Please call me Lisa, how many times do I have to tell you?" I said quietly but playfully. I felt so nervous and anxious, like I knew something big was about to happen.

"Lisa..." Isabella smiled and looked down, breaking our eye contact. "This is going to sound...well, I don't know. But I've been wondering about it for a while and...I just have to know. I don't think I'm going crazy, but I could be making this all up. I..."

"Isabella please," I smiled at her, taking a small comfort in the fact that she was also nervous about something. "You can say anything to me."

"Do you....oh, never mind, never mind, I'm crazy." She blushed profusely and looked so adorable and childlike at that moment that I felt compelled to reach out and cup her cheek. Her skin was like silk. I instantly felt embarrassed at my actions, and I let my fingers slowly slide off of her, caressing her. But it was too much. I had felt her hot flesh against mine, and my mind wasn't thinking clearly anymore. I cupped her cheek again and leaned in to press her lips against mine. I was on fire. It was heaven, kissing her, and instinctively I pulled my body in to meet hers.

Our breasts pushed together and I moaned into her mouth. I felt an intense rush of blood downwards, and I knew I couldn't stop if I tried. I realized that she was kissing me back with the same intensity that I was kissing her, and it fueled me. I put one of my knees under her crotch and held her tightly to me. My hands roamed her body hungrily, pausing slightly on her lower back before reaching her perfect, tight runner's ass. As I felt her, I almost cried out in elation. But she froze against me and pushed me back.

Panting, my eyes shot open and I felt ashamed and confused.

"We really can't...we can't do this," she said, wide-eyed. She pushed me away further and began to untangle herself from me. "You..you have a husband...and..."

"Please," was all I could think of to say. "Please..." I grabbed her body and pulled her into me again, kissing her passionately. I couldn't let her go. I wanted her so bad.

I pushed her under me and got on top of her. I kissed and sucked on her neck, savoring the beautiful young skin under my lips. Running my tongue along her ear, I whispered "I've wanted this for so long Isabella. You have no idea." I heard her whimper.

I pulled off her tank top and bra with ease, and looked down at her firm, round breasts in drunken ecstasy. I kissed them, unbuttoning my own shirt in the process. A sigh escaped her lips and I knew that she was enjoying herself, that I was doing no wrong. When our bare breasts came together, I moaned loudly and nearly came right then and there. I wanted to make love to her. I couldn't wait much longer.

Pulling down her slacks and panties, I looked up at her from below, and saw just how beautiful her nude form was. It was intoxicating, and I couldn't believe my fantasies were finally coming true. She felt me stop, and she murmured, "Please don't stop."

"Isabella..."

"I can't...please, Lisa. I've wanted this too. I couldn't...tell you...I was so ashamed."

Without any sort of verbal reply, I placed my mouth over her hot cunt. I breathed on it a few times, letting the hot air from my mouth play across the fluid seeping from her. Isabella moaned and I felt her fingers dig into my hair, nudging me closer to her soaked pussy.

I couldn't deny her. My tongue pressed against her and I felt her body tense up. I had only lapped at her for a few minutes when she came hard, her whole body shaking as she cried out in pleasure. I continued to lick her softly, and she came again. I pushed two fingers inside of her, feeling her. She was so incredibly tight, I wondered if I was hurting her. "God.." I heard her say. "Oh God..."

I brought myself up to her and kissed her hard. My hands roamed and grabbed all over her body. I needed her to make me come. I was about to explode. "Isabella...." I groaned. She pushed me beneath her and got on top of me. I felt her slender fingers move down my stomach and to my clit. I gasped loudly and held her tight. Her tongue flicked along my neck as her fingers worked my clit, pulling and pressing at all the right moments. I was so incredibly wet, and I could feel my juices sliding down my leg. Almost instantly, I came. My body shuddered against her and she held me tight, our bodies slick with hot sweat. "Fuck..." I whispered. "Fuck, Isabella..."

It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. I could feel my eyes watering from its intensity, and I felt like I was about to cry. I kissed the girl next to me as my orgasm began to die down, and I let my hands stroke her soft skin. "Isabella..." I whispered.

12