Resevoir

Story Info
Nude yoga snares two nerds.
3.9k words
3.88
59.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our sex had been complicated for all six years of our marriage. Marcia brought all the complexity and difficulty of her relationship with her domineering father into the relationship - I was chosen to play the bad guy with dad out of the picture. We had sex, lots of sex, but complicated sex. Marcia would only get wet and hot when I made her mad by biting her neck and shoulder. I don’t even want to know where this came from!

Marcia was an absolute virgin when we met on a summer job. We dated throughout her senior year and were married soon afterwards. In spite of my intense horniness, our sexuality struggled getting good only when I triggered what I called the “mad at dad” response with its sudden flood of lubrication.

Several years after our marriage, Marcia accompanied me to Europe where I worked for a short time. She toured western Europe for three weeks while I worked in Germany. I found out later that one week into her solo travels, she met a graduate student from the U.S. and toured with him for two more weeks. She found sex with this man to be easy and wet and enjoyed him enthusiastically. I’d like to say that she was a changed woman after this affair, but our sex got no easier and, to my disappointment, no wetter. She was a changed woman, even though neither of us recognized it, as she found two weeks after we flew back from Europe.

We were spending a quiet week in Vermont. I split my time between job interviews in southern Vermont, hikes, and (lots of) swimming at a nude beach (the libertine ‘70s, the wildest times ever to grow up). It was a pretty beach in the woods on a large power supply resevoir. It attracted large numbers of hippies who made a small cove north of the public beach into a nude beach. The nude area began with an isolated beach next to a large expanse of granite perfect for diving and sunbathing. Many folks even camped in the woods at the edge of the beach; a few more camped up the isolated shoreline north of the beach; however, most people heading this way had other activities in mind!

Tuesday morning began with a short hike. Afterwards came shopping for some lunch and a bottle of wine. Then we drove the dirt road to the nude beach and hiked through the hemlocks and oaks to the granite outcropping. After staking claim on a nice flat spot, we laid out our blankets and stripped. Marcia loved nude bathing from her very first time on Cape Cod. Nudity was a hippie thing; like most hippy things, hippy nudity was casual and free. Some folks will tell you that casual nudity is not sexual at all - they’re plain wrong - we’ve all felt that subliminal, edge of consciousness arousal when nude in public with other (mostly gorgeous and young) nudes. Leaving Marcia on the blanket, I quickly made my way to the crystal water for my third favorite sport beginning with the letter “s”, snorkeling (after sex and skiing - which is first?).

I snorkeled way up the shore enjoying the submerged granite boulders, the trout, and the old rotting stumps. Eventually, I got very cold and clambered up onto a flat granite shelf to soak up the afternoon sun. A doobie suitably wrapped in plastic along with three waterproof matches kept me on that shelf for a mellow meditative hour.

Snorkeling back, I emerged from the water cold and blue. Marcia was not on our blanket; she was sitting below on a blanket with two guys, all studying a yoga how to book and practicing the positions. Marcia had been into yoga ever since seeing a demonstration in junior high school. She was built perfectly for yoga; thin, light at 105 pounds and only 5'2". Years of yoga have made her amazingly limber and expert at many yoga positions. I felt a little twinge of jealousy when I saw her with the guys. Then, I felt a surprising surge of warmth as she laid on her back bending upwards in the position known as the wheel. In the wheel, she is face up with her heels and her hands on the ground, her back arched high and her heels spread apart a couple of feet for stability. Her amazing flexibility allowed her to lift her ass over two feet off the ground in a tight arch which I knew showed lots of good stuff.

As I approached, I could see the two guys more clearly. They were classic nerds, it turns out, just graduated from college. Bill was slight and thin with wild hair and nerdy black rim glasses. Freddy was a larger man. His six foot frame was in transition between boy fat and adult overweight. He was no blimp; just a bit soft and padded and way uncool looking. Marcia introduced me to the guys; they were camping in a large tent in the woods at the edge of the beach, spending a last weekend in Vermont enjoying the sun and the naked women before going back to new jobs in New York. Marcia had spied them trying to learn yoga from the book and joined them on her way from the water. She was now teaching them positions. She would demonstrate a position in the book; then help the guys in their weak attempts to duplicate her skills. The guys were obviously enjoying more than the lessons. Many of the positions ended with Marcia’s back arched backwards. Marcias perfect, but compact, breasts pointed firmly out, her fine pink nipples stretched to hard points. As she once again went into the wheel in a vain attempt to show Freddy how to get into this back arched position, her mound was thrust firmly up and mildly spread with the stretching exertion of the position. Her clitoris and lips, normally shyly hidden in her luxuriant bush, were puffed outwards and colored hot pink with heat. A flush of heat spread over my cock as I saw a fine sheen of liquid running slowly from her lips glistening in the sun as it seeped slowly into her bush. Slyly glancing at Freddy and Bill, I could see towels and hands held nonchalantly over their cocks to hide their erections.

I excused myself and returned to my blanket to read. As I lay face down surreptitiously humping my cock on the towel, I watched the lessons continue. Marcia not only demonstrated the positions, she was now helping the guys by lifting their asses and adjusting their legs, arms, and bodies. I knew that Marcia was very aroused - she’s always been just a little of an exhibitionist. The hippy nude beach scene gave her every excuse to strip naked, and she did at the slightest excuse. My suspicions about her exhibitionism were only reinforced by her propensity to lie on the beach with her legs apart or to stand and bend way over to fish in the cooler. Many a man has gotten a quick peek at her lips and clit. For men to get more than the occasional look at real lips normally well hidden in a woman’s bush, she has to really want to show it (or shave, much more popular these days). I wasn’t too worried about Marcia though. These guys were truly pale- skinned nerds and stood little chance of scoring with anyone at a beach populated with tanned Kristopherson look alikes.

The last position they all attempted was the shoulder stand. Marcia does an excellent shoulder stand and can meditate this way for at least thirty minutes. She loved to show this position. The guys did OK with the shoulder stand. Marcia seemed to spend a lot of time adjusting Bill in his attempts. Freddy, on the otherhand, picked up the shoulder stand quickly - dumb of him because Bill really seemed to be enjoying the handling. To my amazement, Marcia then demonstrated her extreme flexibility by again getting into the shoulder stand, then lowering her knees until they were on the ground alongside, actually touching, her ears. With clothes, Marcia is an impressive acrobat in this position. Nude, this was my favorite position because it pushed her ass high in the air and opened everything between her legs. Her bush would spread and her lips open showcasing her clitoris and her vagina itself. I came messily from humping my towel watching her spread her cunt wide for the guys, imagining how hot she looked all swollen and red and slicked with lubricant.

However, the shoulder stand was the end of the day’s show as she returned to pack up our stuff and the guys retreated to their tent at the edge of the beach. We walked back to the van and later enjoyed the best lubricated Marcia fuck in quite some time.

I could not spend all of Wednesday at the reservoir; I had to be at an IBM preliminary job interview at 11:30 over forty miles away. Marcia elected to spend the day at the reservoir rather than shop in Burlington. I drove her there early in the morning and caught a quick swim before I had to leave. With a line of late morning thunderstorms a clear possibility, I urged her to come with me to Burlington. She suggested that maybe she could wait out any storm in her friends tent. After getting an OK from Freddy and Bill, she spread out on the towel and I left for Burlington and an appointment at a classy restaurant.

The rest of the day was uneventful, stressful, and unproductive for me. Marcia? Well, I heard her story the next day. Marcia was soon joined by Bill and Freddy. They swam and talked for an hour until the weather closed in, then they fled for the big mountain tent that Freddy had borrowed for the trip. Marcia gathered her foam mat and her blanket along with all our stuff and got into the tent just as the first drops began to fall. Soon, it was raining hard with wind and lightning. Marcia and the guys watched the storm soon fade to showers talking of life and psychology, a shared interest. Soon, the conversation got around to sex. Freddy was a minor man of the world having had several women. Bill, however, was shy and amazingly unsuccessful in the dating world. All that Bill’s few dates had yielded was a few kisses and restaurant bills.

Marcia told them her whole story. She talked of our sexual troubles and her affair in Europe. Freddy and Marcia speculated on the deep down causes of her frigidity in our union as contrasted so starkly against the heat of her European affair. The conversation moved gradually to Bill and his lack of success. Bill stated “I’ve never even seen a naked women close up, never mind had sex”.

“But Bill”, Marcia returned, “you see naked women all the time at the nude beaches”.

“Yes, but I can’t really stare at them can I? I have to steal quick glances when the girls and their boyfriends aren’t looking. Besides, I can easily see their boobs, but their sexes hide in the hair between their legs. Your sex was the first I ever saw as we did yoga yesterday.”

Freddy joined in “how about if we all look at each other, no embarrassment, no shame. We can get comfortable with our nakedness and Bill can finally look to his heart’s content.”

As everyone though this was a good idea, the guys began to stare unabashedly at Marcias pert breasts while she took in their cocks. Bill’s was perhaps a little smaller than mine, about five and a half inches and thin in girth. Freddy’s cock was short and squat crowned with a thick wide head. Marcia’s examination soon had it’s affect; both cocks swelled and began to straighten out and point upwards. Bill’s soon stood hard with an upwards curve, all red and with a thin graceful hardness. Freddy’s short thick cock grew amazingly to a fat six or seven inch prong erupting out of his soft thighs. Recognizing the guys growing embarrassment with their condition, Marcia said “don’t cover up, it just a natural reaction. I’ve only seen two other cocks hard and yours look fine.”

Snapping from his bare breast induced trance, a flushed and embarrassed Bill blurted out that he had never even touched a woman’s breast and that Marcia’s looked very good. Marcia was now feeling a constant low grade arousal. Her sex felt just a little damp and more than a little sensitive. Horniness was beginning to fog her mind. Marcia took Bill’s hand in hers and placed in on her breast. “Here, you can fondle this - be gentle”.

Bill slowly stroked Marcia’s breasts, first one, then the other. As Marcia confessed later, his hands sent waves of heat down her body. As she became wetter and wetter, she laid back a little to give Bill better access to her breasts. A hand came around from the other side; Freddy getting in on the action. Marcia gently moved Freddy’s hand from her breast. “This is Bill’s show. You’re the man of the world. I’m just giving Bill a little feel.”

Bill’s stroking went on for several minutes as he progressed from holding her breast to stroking and rolling her nipples. Marcia’s breath became louder and erratic and her nipples stood out in hard red points. She took Bill’s hand from her breast and drew his mouth to her nipple. “Suck them gently” she asked, as her eyes clouded over and wet heat spread through her crotch. “Lick the tip as you suck, it feels sooo good.”

Freddy interrupted her reverie as he laughingly interjected “You’ve seen all we’ve got. Your sex is still hidden away - nude beaches aren’t fair. You girls get to see all we’ve got just hanging out there. A woman’s sex stays hidden in the fur between her legs and we only get a look if she shows it!”

“Yeah. I’ve never really been able to just look at a woman’s sex either” added Bill.

“BS”, Marcia retorted. “You both got quite an eyeful yesterday.”

“Oh please”, Bill said “We couldn’t really look yesterday with your husband there”.

“Well, OK” Marcia replied. She reluctantly pulled her breast back away from Bill’s quiet suckling, exposing a hard pointed nipple shiny from Bill’s wet sucking. She stood and turned away from both men, kneeling and bending forward at the waist, then opening her legs. Bill and Freddy were, for once, stunned beyond speech and stared fixedly. Marcias cunt gaped wetly between her hard round asscheeks. Her lips and clitoris were swollen fat and red with arousal and moisture seeped from her vagina. After a short eternity, Marcia turned over and laid on her back with her cunt facing the guys. She slowly opened her legs and drew them back up to her chest. Her cunt was now fully exposed, red and swollen, and dripping thick strings of lubricant. Fire spread through Marcia’s body heating every last digit and hair. The fire burned hottest between her wide spread legs. Both guys stared fixedly, their penises hard and upright. Their stares felt like physical caresses on Marcia’s cunt as if their hot looks were actually stroking her sex.

“Another first for you today, Bill, if you want -go ahead and touch me” Marcia said.

Bill just stammered incoherently. Marcia just had to have some stimulation so she reached out gently guiding Bills finger between her hot lips. Bill stroked his finger up and down her slit easily moving between her slick dripping lips.

“Ohh” Marcia moaned as Bill’s finger found her vagina slipping effortlessly into her burning opening. This was more than poor Marcia could take. She took Bill’s shoulders in her hands and pulled him down on top of herself, wrapping her legs around his body. Her hand fumbled between her own legs as she grasped his five and one half inch erection and guided it into her cunt. Bill slipped easily into Marcia’s vagina and began the instinctive thrusting so basic to sex. Neither lasted long. After only four or five strokes, Marcia arched her back lifting Bill off the tent floor and came with a tremendous sigh. Arching her back into Bill’s frenzied thrusts, sweat brokeout all over her body, especially her chest and breasts and the small of her back. Marcia’s climaxes are unmistakable and unfakeable. As Marcia came, her strong vaginal muscles gripped Bill’s penis and squeezed out a tremendous blast of semen.

The thrusting and moaning slowly died out as Marcia and Bill sank into post orgasmic torpor. Marcia kissed Bill slowly and softly as he lay on her, then pushed him to the side so she again lay between the two guys. Rousing from the pleasant fog, she turned to Freddy and laid chest to chest against him. Urgently, she pressed her lips against his in a hot wet kiss. Her heat flared again like a gasoline fire. Her rapidly growing urgency allowed only a short kiss with Freddy. She moved down his body lightly kissing a nipple on the way by and moving her kiss to his penis. She took the fat head into her mouth and sucked her way down his squat pole. At seven inches and thick, this was the biggest cock Marcia had ever seen so close and personal. The sucking couldn’t continue though. Marcia was burning with arousal and could wait no longer. She moved astride the bulk of Freddy and guided his fire plug of a prick into her. It took a few careful thrusts for his thick cock to sink wetly home, then she went wild riding it. Only a minute later Marcia gasped, went rigid, spasmed, and sank down onto Freddy in release. Freddy didn’t stand a chance. Marcia’s cunt spasmed as she came, milking a great gush of semen from Freddy.

After an eternity draped over Freddy’s ample body in satisfied contentment, Marcia rolled of Freddy and again lay between the two guys. After a bit, she asked Bill: “ Bill, how do you like that?”

“Incredible was all that Bill could say. He still couldn’t believe his good luck. He leaned towards Marcia and offered her a kiss “Thanks Marcia, this is incredible, just incredible! I never knew it would be so good and so very hot.”

Marcia kissed him back, long and slow. Her tongue entered his mouth and explored his tongue. Her hand reached down his belly and found his rapidly stiffening cock. One last hard kiss and Marcia moved down on Bill this time taking his five and a half inches into her mouth in one hard suck and immediately began sucking hard. A few minutes of this and Bill was ready to come. Marcia, sensing his approaching crisis, sat up and knelt over Bill’s cock. Again, she lined it up and sat back on it, easily impaling herself on Bill’s cock in one deep thrust. Marcia kissed Bill. “Hold still. Just move real slow and gentle. It feels so good!”

Her pleasure soon outpaced her restraint. Marcia began to heave and buck, jerking her hips this way and that until she and Bill exploded in another quick orgasm. Rolling off of Bill, a flushed and focused Marcia turned quickly to Freddy. “Freddy, I fucked you, but you haven’t fucked me yet” she said rolling onto her back and spreading her legs wide. What a hot sight she was, cunt red and swollen, a stream of semen flowing from the slightly open hole, perky breasts topped with hard red pointed nipples. Her face was flushed and her eyes half shut with the fog of desire.

Freddy wasted no time getting is hard-again cock into Marcia’s now open and stretched cunt. For five minutes, he thrust and pushed as Marcia’s back arched off the tent floor again and again. Panting and gasps made a lewd counterpoint to the rythmic squishing of their organs. Again and again she sighed and sweated at the release of pressure. Finally, a strong wet spasm in Marcia’s cunt pushed Freddy over the edge. With a loud moan and a grunt, her bucked into here again and again, jets of semen spurting into her with each thrust before collapsing limply beside her on the tent floor.

An hour or so later, Freddy shook Marcias shoulder. “Your husband is back and it stopped raining a long time ago. You’d better get going.”

Marcia struggled up brushing the sleep from her eyes. “Thanks guys for an incredible time. I’ll never think of sex the same again.” She leaned over and kissed Bill wetly on his lips. A thank you kiss that dragged on - and on. Thinking of me wondering where she was while she kissed another guy made her suddenly very horny. She grabbed Bill’s cock in her hand and squeezed it hard. Then, she moved to kneel in front of Freddy’s cooler and laid her chest on the cooler. With her ass sticking lewdly out and her legs spread, her cunt was a glossy wet red beacon as she beckoned Bill to fuck her. He knelt behind her and pushed his erection into her soaking box. With Marcia’s cunt stretched and Bill’s cock well used, he lasted for quite some time moaning and panting and squishing in and out of Marcia until he grunted, signed, and melted onto Marcia’s back.

12