Resident Evil 4 Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley is captured by an insect.
1.8k words
3.7
73.1k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** //This paragraph together with the star should be in Italic style
I do not own any of this character. All characters belong and copyright of Capcom.
*****

Well, I will put in some detail on what happen after Ashley was raped by the group of men that called themselves priest. A short time after the priests left, another two of them came in and rape her some more. After that they clean her roughly and put her back into her clothes. They then place her back into the metal bars. Too tired too bother with what their going to do to her later, she ignored them and fell asleep.

Later, Ashley was awaken by the sound of gun shot and found out that finally Leon has arrived. Well, I don’t want to go to deep in case it spoilt the game. I will just fast forward a little, Leon help Ashley to escape and they move on trying to find a way to remove the ‘egg’ planted in them. They reach a part of the castle with a stone bridge.

“What is that?” ask Ashley pointing at a con shape ‘thing’ hanging on ‘something’ that can’t be seen clearly. The unidentified object is like out heart, dap dup, dap dup!

“Let me guess? Another creation of the Amazing Osmund?” answered Leon sarcastically.

Leon stops moving as he heard a buzzing sound. Before he could so much as identified the source of the sound, an insect(with the size of a human) like creature zoom down and got hold of Ashley.

“LEONNNN!” was ALL Ashley manages to shout before the ‘insect’ flew her away. Across the wall surrounding Leon.

Ashley panic as she is caught by the insect. She tried hard to fight out of its grasp but fail. Like the priest, it is strong. Soon the insect land her on something hard and rough.

Ashley looks around and knows that this is the nest of the insect. The insect carrying her just now make a high pitch screech. Using this chance, Ashley takes a good look at the insect. It look like a fly though it had a much slender body. It mouth had a hook on each side. Its grayish in color.

When the insect finally stop screeching, another five of them came out into the nest. It is impossible to differentiate them as they all look alike.

‘What are they planning?” thought Ashley.

Ashley thought is answer when one of them jumps forward and pin her on the ground.
‘NO! NO! Please not again! Even insects have to do this to me’ thought Ashley. “NOOO!” screamed Ashley. The insect irritated by the scream, spit some slime onto Ashley’s mouth and it frozen there, disabling her ability to speak.

All she manage to blur out now is “Ouu, uug ee oul!(NO! Let me go!)”.

Satisfied, the insect return its attention back to her gorgeous body. These insects have a curious nature after being infected by the virus of Osmund. Their brain works better now although not as good as human’s. They plan to test their sex organ on a female human too determine how they will react. They can’t test their sex organ among themselves as all of them are of the same sex.

While insect1 pin her down using its legs, insect2 walk over and uses its hook to pull down Ashley’s panty. As this is a difficult task for them(not having hand), insect2 just leave it at her ankle. Then it proceeds to pushing her cotton shirt above her generous size breast. Once her breast is expose, something slimy and long(like a rope) come out of the insect’s mouth and start licking her nipples, making them hard.

Then it ties its ‘tongue’ around her nipple and pull, hard. Ashley moan in pain but unfortunately her mouth is cover and much of the sound is dim. Satisfied, insect2 start licking her pussy. Ashley twitches and turn as she felt the sensation cause by the tongue. Its tongue lick faster and faster and Ashley has begin to moan.

“Ahh, ngahh,ahh…”

The pleasure cause by the tongue is too much for Ashley and she cum. “ngggggggg..”, she moan in pleasure and her back bend like a bow. She just got her reach her orgasm.

‘NOT AGAIN!’ thought Ashley in dismay.

Seeing that Ashley had cum so soon does not please the insect. They want to play we her for a longer time. Feeling frustrated, insect2 make another high pitch screech and this time 7 worm like thing appear. Of course, it is much bigger compare to the usual worm. They are as big as the size of Ashley palm.

The worms crawl towards Ashley and wait for the command from the insect. Insect2 let out a small screech and the worms immediately spring into action. Two of the worms leap onto Ashley’s breast. Both the worms open their mouth, round like a circle and begin to suck on her nipples. Their sucking is long and hard. Ashley felt her body start to response to the stimulation on her nipples.

Another of the worm actually force its way into Ashley’s pussy. The shock Ashley tried to squeeze it out using her pussy muscle but to no use. Ashley felt like she is squeezing a slimy object that will shrink and expand like water. It continues to wrinkle its way into her pussy little by little and soon its whole body is embedded into her. Then it begins. The worm begins to twitch and turn in between her pussy.

In the same time, another worm tries to squeeze its way into her asshole. Shock, Ashley shouted in despair but again inaudible with her mouth glued. This proves a difficult task for the worm as Ashley asshole is small in size. However, ignoring Ashley’s discomfort, it thrust forcefully into her and, ‘slup’ with the audible sound it went up into her. This worm also begins to twitch and turn.

Ashley felt so much pain cause by the worms but soon she forget the pain as pleasure pours into her against her will. The rest of the worm start licking all over Ashley from top to bottom using their small snake like tongue.

Ashley twitch and turn as the worms twitch and turn in her together with their licking, she reach her next orgasm. She cum so hard the she shouted loudly. Even with her mouth cover, the sound is audible. ‘Arggggggggggh!’ she shouted as she cum.

‘Pop’, both worms exited her and together with the rest, retreated to where they came from. After the worms have come out of her, she felt pain in both her pussy and her asshole. She look down and saw that both her hole has blood dripping out of it. The worms forceful penetration has cause her to bleed.

The insects seems please that she bleed and saw that if they can do so, they will have smile, broadly.
Disgusted she yelled, “Freaking bastard!” However, she had forgotten that her mouth is cover and she choke on her own word. But the insects seems to understand her and suddenly turn angry.
With a sweep of insect1’s claw, it got hold of Ashley’s right leg and pulled her up, letting dangling in midair. With another claw, it got hold of her next leg and spread it. She is now hanging upside down with her leg pull apart and pussy exposed but did not bother. After her first two trials, she is too tired to protest further. She doesn’t have and tears left to roll down her cheek(Though I did not mention her crying).

Insect1 proceed to insert its long and slimy tongue into her pussy and start to push it in and out. In and out. Ashley just let herself hang there motionlessly like a puppet. Insect2 creep behind her and penetrate her asshole using its large penis. Yes, insect with a penis. Like I said earlier, these insects have been modified.

This caught her attention as the pain is too much to bear but only for a while. When she got use to the insect thrusting into her ass, she again ignore it. Insect1 stop thrusting its tongue and begin playing with her clitoris. Lick, circle it and lick some more.

Although Ashley’s body respond to the sensation but Ashley simply did not bother any more. Even when she cum, she didn’t even so much as moan. A short while later, she felt insect2’s penis tighten and pull out of her ass. Insect2 cum and shoot its cum all over her buttock. Next insect immediately took its place and thrust into her, this happen continuously until and has their turn and her buttock is cover with black sperm. Insect1 only engrossed in playing with her pussy using its tongue.

Suddenly, insect1 let her go and she fell down hard on the floor. A shadow fell over her. She look up and saw a giant insect looming over her. It is at least three times the size of the insect that rape her just now.

‘No! No! Please no this! I won’t be able to take it!’ thought Ashley numbly.

The giant insect spit something out and she noticed that her mouth now is free and may speak.

“No, no! Please, not you!” beg Ashley. However, her pleading turn to deaf ears. Two of the claws of the giant got hold of both her hand and raise her up. She raise her head in the same time and notice the giant penis underneath the insect’s abdomen. Roughly 9 inches in diameter with small lump all over it. She is so shock and did not even notice until giant thrust her onto its cock.

Her pussy is wet enough for the giant cock to enter her after all the earlier stimulation but the pain is still too great. She shouted and shouted as the giant insect pull her out and push her in to its cock.

“AHH! AHH! ARGHH! AHHHH!” was the continuously shouting of pleasure and pain of Ashley Graham.

The giant insect let go of her and she fell down. It continues to thrust into her this way causing her more pain. Her back is arch, legs almost touching her head due to the combine force of the giant’s thrusting and weight. The lump on its cock tear the wall of her pussy causing great pain. She shouted even louder.

Suddenly both Ashley and the giant insect stiffen and both cum. Ashley screamed, “ARRRHHHHHHHHHHH!” and the giant screech too load for the ear to bear. The cum shoot by the giant cause Ashley too actually shot out of its cock. She lay and few meter away from the now exhausted penis of the giant with purple sperm all over the ground, leak from her pussy and the giant’s penis.

The pleasure is great but the pain is even worse for Ashley, both physically and mentally. After this rape, she now she will never be the same. Her pussy now is bleeding worse than it had been before and of all she knew, she might not be able to bear a child in the future.
*To be continue…Please provide some comment so that I can determine whether to continue. Thanks