Resident Evil 4 Ch. 03

Story Info
Ada moves on herself & faces the consequence.
1.5k words
3.25
37.7k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I do not own any of this character. All is belong and copyright of Capcom. This time I will write about Ada Wong. This story begins where Ada gave Leon a ride on the speed boat and then using her grappler to move up the cliff while nearing the shore leaving Leon.

And, please, jackal_man, I didn't copy you. I have already thought of writing about Ada for a long time. Just don't have the time.

*****

"That is a much as that I could do to help him!" thought Ada. She had just landed on a narrow cliff.

Ada heard footsteps behind her and whirl around and start firing the moment she saw the 'zombie' if you could call them that. As far as she knows, the zombies that she meet before coming to this place, they are dumb and can't even run.

Now, it is as though they have went through an upgrade though Umbrella might not be involve. Not only can they run, they can even use a weapon.

BAM! BAM! Two more of them went down.

Rustle! SHIT! She realize too late that one of them sneak up from behind. Careless of her. She felt a sharp pain around her head and lose conscious.

The zombie that knock her out grin widely.

.......

Ada woke up and found that she is hanging in the middle of the air. Her hand is tie up on a trailer. The upper part of her blood red gown is pull down and her breast is expose to the cold night. She can fell that her panty had been remove though the lower part of the gown still cover her private. The cold weather causes her nipple to harden.

'Shit! Don't tell me now they are even horny.' thought Ada. She look around her and found that she is hanging on top what must be a small lake. However, the water inside the lake is not clear but green in color. Surrounding the lake is around 50 of those zombies.

'I'm in deep shit'. She shouted, "Let me go you mindless morons! Or if I manage to get myself of, you had better watch out."

All those zombies grin and start cheering. Suddenly, she felt the trailer move and she descent into the lake. The moment her leg touches the water, she jerk. "Its cold, Damn it!" she cursed them. However, not of them heard her and the descent continue. The water or more accurately, liquid not only is green in color but it is slimy as well.

The meaning of 'slimy' means that is felt like sperm sticking all over the body. Ada fully submerged into the lake and her gown is soaked and her body is cover with the slime.

After a short while, she is running out of air and become desperate. She kick and move trying to free herself but to no use as the bond is too tight. She open her mouth instinctively to get some air but ended up drinking the slime that make her cough. Suddenly, she felt weak. She can barely lift a finger.

'Why? Am I going to die here. No! It is that liquid. It must have contain something that weaken me' thought Ada.

Then she felt herself being pull out of the lake. The very moment she is out of the lake, hands grope her breast, ass, legs or in short every part of her body. Ada is not stranger to sex but to being rape, no one had manage to do her forcefully until now.

"You beast! Stop now or you will regret it!" Ada attempted to shout it but only manage it in whisper as she is still weak.

A growl from somewhere and the fumbling stop. A fat zombie move into view and Ada eye him with anger, lying there half exposed, hair, body and gown cover in slime. She is ashamed of herself for not being more careful.

The Fat zombie laugh and sit on her stomach. "Oof!" whimper Ada. "God damn it! You are fucking heavy fat ass!" Ada manage to say, without much force.

As though understanding her, the Fat zombie slap her hard on the right check. Shock shows on Ada's face after being slapped. She has never been slap before since child. She spit at the zombie.

This cause the Fat Zombie to be even angrier and slap her harder. He hold her left breast using a hand and drag her to her feet. Ada growl in pain but could do nothing as she is weak. When she is on her feet, the Fat Zombie carry her up and toss her a few meter from where he is standing.

Ada landed and again growl in pain. Though nothing is broken, the impact of the throw is enough to cause her much pain. Ada turn her head and glare at Fat zombie, vowing she will have her revenge.

Fat zombie saw her glaring and run towards her giving her a kick on the stomach, as though like he is kicking a ball.

"Urrrrrrrg!" Ada vomited from the kick.

Satisfied, Fat zombie unzip his pants and the huge dick appear. A diameter of 4cm and long of 20cm.

Ada is shock to see it and struggle to move away. But Fat zombie grap her and spit on her. He move her gown aside to expose her pussy. He laughed wickedly and carry her up to show everyone her pussy.

Ada felt so ashamed and keep shaking her head, "No! Let me go!" but no one heed her. He throw Ada onto the ground and motion for two zombies to hold her. He took a can and pee into it and then motion the others to do the same.

Ada saw this and know what they are planning, "No! Don't do that you bastard!" She struggle but as I say, still weak. When the can is full, the force her do drink it. She struggle, moving her head left and right.

Fat zombie held her head and force her the can. She still refuse to open her mouth so he pinch her nose to stop her breathing. Eventually Ada has to open her mouth to breath. The moment she open it, Fat zombie pour everything into her mouth. She drank some of them and the rest is all over her face. It taste like rotten apple and she vomited.

While she is vomiting, Fat zombie thrust his monstrous dick into her pussy. The huge thing stretch her pussy to the maximum.

"ARRRRRRRRGH!!" Ada shouted in pain.

Fat zombie thrust into her with all his might. Her breast jiggling up and down from the thrust causing him to be more excited. He thrust even harder.

Blood start to come out of her pussy, the more he thrust the more blood comes out. Thrust and thrust, every thrust cause Ada more pain. Finally what seems like eternity, he cum. Shooting all his sperm into her. He cum for almost 2 minute, continuously shooting sperm into her. Her pussy is so full that the sperm leak out. Then she cum as well, "Arrrgggggggggggghhhhhh!" she moan. Her body jerk violently and then lay still, breathing hard.

Fat zombie pull his limp thing out of her pussy and pull her to him. He lick her nipple tasting it and bite it until it bleed. "Arrg!" groaned Ada. She hardly feel anything now after being treated this way.

When Fat zombie sees blood, he stops and tosses her to the group waiting impatiently for her body. The rest of the zombies fumble her everywhere and fuck every hole they found on her. Ignoring her pain altogether. They shoot their cum into her pussy, ear, nose, mouth and eyes.

One of the zombie shit in front of her. The smell of it cause her to vomit some more. Seeing this, the zombie pick up the shit and throw it on to her face. The rest of shit he stuff it up her asshole with the help of two other zombies.

Then they rape her virgin ass hole as well. Shooting cum and urine into her, causing it to bleed.

After the 15th orgasm, she felt the affect of drinking the lake water wear off. She felt her strength is returning. She has already seen where her weapon is put, she only needs to get it.

She turn and faced her rapist and give him a headbut. The zombie totally unprepared of this is KO! She give a spinning kick to another three of the zombies, ignoring the pain she if feeling. Then she charge towards her weapon. When she is about to reach it, Fat zombie move in front of her view, standing between her and her weapon. She did not stop. Instead, she charge and kick him right between the legs with all her might.

"Oghhh!" groan Fat zombie.

"This is payback!" shouted Ada. She grabbed her weapon and free herself. Then all hell break lose.

When Ada is done, she is surrounded by the corpse of her rapist. She drop on the ground breathing hard. Involuntarily she shudder and the cum and shit in her asshole come out. Disgusted by herself, she cried. Only for a moment. She returned back to herself and clean herself up.

Then, she move on.

***Any feed back will be appreciated. And do vote for me if you like the story. Thanks!