Resident Evil 5: Debriefing

Story Info
Chris relieves some tension with Jill.
1.5k words
4.61
18.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everybody! This is my first story and it has been a fantasy of mine for some time. Ever since discovering to my bitter disappointment that no other stories about Chris and Jill exist, I decided to remedy that! If this one is well liked, maybe I'll write another with Sheva entering the fray!

----------------------------------------

It was finally over, the nightmare in Africa had finally come to an end. As Chris laid back in his bunk on the BSAA aircraft carrier Josh had flown them to, he felt at ease for the first time in days, maybe years. He had finally rescued Jill, defeated Wesker, and saved the world from the terror of Uroboros and the Umbrella legacy. Though the battle against BOWs was hardly won, he knew that at least he had done his part. A knock on the steel door drew him out of his reminiscing and he looked up to see Sheva and Jill standing at his doorway.

"Hey! Good to see they let you out of the infirmary already," Chris said.

"Well hey, you can't keep a tough girl down," Jill joked. Of course seeing her in good humor as well as good condition was a good sign. She had been under Wesker's control for longer than anyone wanted to think about and it seemed he had treated her right, even if only because of his sadistic attitude of being careful with his "toys." Of course Chris had passingly wondered if Wesker had ever used Jill as a sex toy, but he would never ask that so he had stuffed it down into the bowels of his mind.

Jill started to walk to the cot across from Chris's and hobbled slightly, but Sheva was quick to catch her. After rebalancing, Jill brushed Sheva's hand off her shoulder.

"You sure you're alright?" Sheva asked Jill. "You've been tripping up quite a bit."

"Yeah I'm fine, I just have to get used to being in control of my movements again."

Chris watched as Jill made the last steps to the military cot and laid on her back to relax. She was now clad in a green jumpsuit the BSAA had given to her to replace the revealing latex body suit Wesker had dressed her up in. Of course part of him wished they hadn't, but even the jumpsuit nicely accented Jill's tight athletic body. Her perky breasts and tight ass were fighting with the material covering them and it was hardly winning. Just at that moment Sheva spoke.

"So Chris and Jill you two have this room covered, I guess I'll find another one later, for now, I need to talk to the CO on board to find out when we'll be debriefed. You two have a lot of catching up to do so stay here and I'll be back to update you."

As Sheva turned to leave she pulled the steel door shut behind her. Jill sighed and turned to look at Chris, her eyes entrancing him and her blonde hair flowing over her neck.

"So, we're alone now, anything you want to talk about?" Jill inquired.

"How you feeling?"

"Can't remember the last time I felt better. Here, safe, with my old partner and finally in control of my own faculties again. Beats the hell out of being Wesker's slave, that bastard made me do all kinds of terrible things..."

Jill's voice trailed off, and her eyes began water as her lips trembled. Chris hated to see her like this and quickly stood up and kneeled next to her bed, taking her hand.

"Hey, whatever he made you do, it wasn't your fault. None of it was."

"I know! But that doesn't change the memories, the faces of all those people I hurt, his face, his terrible eyes! Exerting his authority on me as if I was an object."

"Don't worry, he can't hurt you anymore."

"That's the thing! He never hurt me, he only made me hurt others, and sometimes, he would toy with me, make me do... sick things just for his own amusement. Hell the only thing he didn't do was violate me! Like he was keeping me in prime shape so I could kill and torture others."

Chris felt terrible pangs of sorrow for his old friend, he couldn't imagine living like a slave with your body belonging entirely to a madman. He brought his hand up to her face and brushed away her tears with his fingers, smiling at her.

"It's over now," he calmly stated.

Jill looked at him and weakly smiled back up at him, put her hand on Chris's face as well, appreciating his kindness. Then she made a move Chris never expected, she wrapper her hand around the back of his head, and pulled him down into a passionate kiss.

Chris was of course, very shocked, but nowhere near displeased by this latest development and kissed her back full force. He felt Jill's tongue probing against his teeth and opened them, meanwhile putting his own tongue into the fray. Jill's other hand came up and started carressing the front of Chris's torso, feeling his rock hard abs and chest. Chris's right hand, not wanting to be caught idle started feeling Jill's breasts and abdomen as well.

Slowly, they both pulled away for air and just stared into eachother's glazed eyes. Jill broke the silence.

"Well partner, I think we just found a whole new way to debrief."

Chris laughed and went back into the kiss with Jill, who let go of him and occupied both her hands removing her jumpsuit. Soon her bare body was exposed as apparently the BSAA didn't have any extra underwear for her and Chris's hands couldn't help but feel every square inch of her flawless milky white skin. Since Chris was clearly otherwise occupied, Jill set herself to removing his clothes for him. In just a few minutes both wer completely nude and making out with more fire in their hearts than either had ever experienced.

Jill whispered in Chris's ear, "I want you inside me."

Chris stopped his heavy fondling of her and kneeled up above her form, lying spread eagle on her back with her amazing tits sticking into the air and her perfect nipples erect. His eyes scanned further down and looked at her mound, engorged and wet, guarded by a small thatch of pubic hair. Chris briefly thought about the possible implications of fraternizing with a partner, but he shoved the thought down and decided "fuck it."

He reached down to his rapidly hardening cock and rubbed it along her slit from her bottom to her clitoris several times. This sensation brought his arousal to a maximum and he could no longer fight his instincts. He plunged into her with all his might and had to work to keep from screaming out from how amazingly tight she was. Such a long bout of chastity does that to a woman. Jill gasped sharply and began to moan quietly as Chris pulled out about halfway before plunging back in. He started slowly but quickly became like a piston in a car, ramming in and out so rapidly it was a miracle Jill wasn't split in half.

Jill's moaning had become rhythmic with each time Chris bottomed out in her pussy, his balls slapping her ass and his pubic bone grinding on her clit. After just a few minutes of this, Chris could feel his balls beginning to tighten and knew he couldn't last much longer. Jill then picked the perfect time to have her own release as she her moaning stopped and she just closed her eyes with her mouth hanging open in a silent scream as her pussy clamped down on Chris from her rolling orgasm. Just then Chris knew he had to pull out or cum inside Jill and he moved to do so, but Jill felt this and quickly wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled him back in full force. "In me, do it!" Jill said.

At that point, he had no choice. He cried out as his cock hardened further, his veins tightened to an all time high, and his first pulse of semen poured into Jill. He bucked as each new stream came poured out of him into the womb of his partner, filling her with his cum in six intense pumps. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, he was spent and he collapsed on top of Jill panting.

"That was amazing," Jill whispered into his ear and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He lifted his head up and smiled back at her.

"Well, I see you two are catching up marvelously," a sultry voice at the door joked. Jill and Chris looked behind them and saw Sheva, already stepping out of her pants and walking towards them. "Got room for one more partners?"

--------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think! Please leave a comment and let me know if you all want a sequel.