Resident Evil Ch. 01

Story Info
Alternate Scenes: Jill begins her adventure.
1.5k words
4.11
58.7k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resident Evil – Deleted Scenes. Part 1 (Jill)

Just What Else Went On In That Mansion?

Note: This story much like the game has 2 sections. Chris’s perspective and Jill’s perspective.

Jill’s Story:

After escaping into the mansion Jill, Wesker and Barry stood in the Eerie main hall trying to catch their breathe after fleeing from those insane dog like creatures. Jill lifted her Berea and wiped her forehead pushing the damp brown hair out of her eyes.

‘Wesker…’ she asked, after looking around the hall, ‘Where’s Chris?’

Chris was the another STARS member who had fled into the mansion to escape the creatures in the woods, along with the other survivors. Jill stepped towards the main doors.

‘No, we can’t open those doors. It’s too dangerous.’ Wesker Said, standing in front of the doors.

‘But Chris…’ Jill was again interrupted but this time by a gunshot from a room elsewhere in the giant house.

‘What was that?’ asked Barry looking to Wesker.

‘Jill you go and check it out,’ Wesker gave his order

‘I’m going with her, Me and Chris go way back.’

‘Ok, you two go and I will secure this area. Report back with anything you find.’

Barry opened two large doors waving his hand signaling for Jill to go through, as she walked past him Barry caught the aroma of her sweat mixed with her deodorant and then watched behind as her damp navy blue Combat trousers outlined her full rounded smooth ass. Barry felt a stirring in his pants but had to keep his mind on his orders, turning to close the doors behind him he noticed that Wesker also caught a look of Jill’s sexy behind from behind those thick black sunglasses. Wesker had a slick almost half smile on his face, which faded as he went back to work on his radio.

Jill and Barry walked slowly down the long dining hall. Thunder bellowed in through the windows electrifying the whole room. Jill stayed close to Barry.

‘What the hell?’ Barry leaned down examining something on the floor as the two STARS agents reached the end of the dining hall.

‘What is it?’ Jill asks

‘Blood.’ The two looked at each other, hoping that it wasn’t Chris’s or another STARS members blood.

‘Jill, you go and take a look around, I’ll search around here for clues.’

Jill nodded but tensed with fear as she opened another door leading into a corridor, the last thing Jill wanted was to be alone, but she remembered her duty and continued down the corridor. Jill froze in horror, rooted to the ground observing the disturbing show in front of her. It was Kenneth from the Bravo Team of STARS, a former lover of Jill’s, His head was severed in the corner of the room whilst what appeared to be a man, dug at the body for organs and stuffed them into his mouth. Jill whelped in fear, and the hideous Zombie turned his head and set his sights on Jill. Jill still frozen in horror fell down as the Zombie pounced on top of her, she scrambled to push him off, and as she got up the zombies fingernails were dug into her tank top ripping the front of it away revealing Jill’s huge DD tits in a black bra. Jill dashed back in to Barry.

‘BARRY HELP ME’

‘Jill? What the hell?’ Barry asked in a daze of confusion looking at the exposed, terrified Alpha team partner.

‘Its, it’s a monster, he killed Kenneth and its coming for me!’ Jill blurted out quickly.

The Zombie pushed itself through the door letting out a groan of pain.

‘Jill GET DOWN!’ Jill dropped the floor as Barry unloaded 4 bullets from his Magnum hand gun into the zombies skull causing the zombie to fall back into the corridor in a bloody mess. Jill slammed the door shut then walked over to Barry.

‘Thank you Barry.’ Barry looked at Jill, who was trying to figure out what just happened. She wasn’t aware Barry had a full view of her full up bra overloading with the huge occupants. Jill noticed Barry’s stare.

‘oh’ Jill quietly let out, pulling the ripped shirt across her chest trying to protect her dignity.

‘I uh, I’m sorry’ Barry apologized uncomfortably

‘its, not a problem.’ Jill let out a weak smile ‘so, we should report this back to Wesker.’

‘good idea,’ as the 2 walked Barry decided to try something. He gently put a hand onto Jill’s arm.

‘Barry?’ Jill looked surprised.

‘Jill, I am sorry but I need to tell you something.’

‘What is it Barry?’

‘I’m the oldest guy on the team, no one besides Wesker knows this but I usually use whisky or a strong drink to help me keep my head in really stressful cases. But this is too bizarre I think I’m going to lose my mind.’

‘Barry your going to be fine, don’t talk like that.’ Jill held Barry’s hand. Barry leaned against the Table in the middle of the room

‘No, its true soon I’m going to be a wreck.’

‘What can I do Barry? I don’t have any alcohol and I haven’t seen any in this house.’

Barry looked down at the floor. ‘At home, my wife and I came up with another solution.’

‘What is it Barry, tell me I will help if I can’ Jill’s big blue eyes locked onto Barry’s.

‘…..Sex Jill. It’s the only other thing, after some sort of sexual activity I can concentrate again it makes me feel like things are going to be ok.’ Jill was taken back by this, she had never thought of Barry this way. She observed him, he was around 43 years old, broad shoulders a thick upper body incased in his red Swat vest.

‘I understand the situation Barry and I will do the best to help you.’

Barry was surprised by the answer although it was the one he was hoping for.

‘Are you sure about this Jill?’

‘Yes, if we are going to find Chris and survive this nightmare, we all need to be as sharp minded as possible.’

Jill took off her gloves and put them on the table next to Barry, she moved her hands down against his crotch, her eyes widened slightly feeling a large package. Barry let out a sigh and closed his eyes letting Jill go to work on, he rested with 2 hands behind him on the table as Jill bent down onto her knees and unzip Barry’s combat’s and pulling them down, then kissing Barry’s cock through his black boxer shorts.

‘oh god Jill, suck my dick, please I need it.’

Jill wet her lips and pulled the waist band of the boxers down letting Barry’s 7 inch cock out, Jill was surprised how thick it was and wondered how she was going to get it into her mouth. Jill gripped her hand around the shaft and tugged lightly whilst licking around Barry’s huge cock head. Barry pushed his hips forward, desperate to get his cock inside Jill’s hot mouth, Jill opened up and allowed half of the big cock inside her mouth. She let It pop out past her lips,

‘god Barry your cock is so big I don’t know if I can take it all.’

Barry put a hand on the back of Jill’s head and pushed his prick back inside her mouth. Taking Barry’s guide Jill started bobbing her head up and down the length of the big dick all that could be heard were sucking noises and grunts from Barry echoing filling the huge dining hall. Jill gagged slightly when she tried to take more of the big dick, after getting to about 5 inches she decided to try again to take the rest of it.

‘Oh yes, that’s sucking a cock’ Barry let out and his balls rubbed against Jill’s chin.

Jill brought up a hand to take Barry’s large balls in her hand and rub them whilst Barry pushed Jill’s head harder onto his cock.

‘Ohhh, Im gonna cum Jill’ Jill tried to complain but Barry’s huge dick filled her mouth too much and all Barry heard was a muffled moan.

‘Ohhhh God’ Barry groaned and shot a huge string of cum straight down Jill’s neck as she tried to swallow as much as she could, but there was too much and Jill started gagging and choking swinging her arms around. Barry realized this and pulled out and as his sperm came pouring down her chin from her mouth Barry finished himself by jacking off and shooting jizz over Jill’s face.

After a minute or so of Jill catching her breath, and trying to fix herself up wiping Barry cum off her face with her shirt,

‘Thanks Jill.’ Barry pulled her up to her feet after zipping himself up.

‘lets report back to Wesker.’

Jill and Barry walked towards the main hall. Barry walked behind Jill staring at her sweet ass knowing he was going to fuck it when he got the next chance.

To be Continued…..