Resident Evil Ch. 03

Story Info
Someone awakens Jill.
1.3k words
4.23
51.1k
8
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resident Evil Chapter 3 (Jill)

Note: Incase you haven’t yet realized, there are 3 different sets of Resident Evil stories on literotica and are all by different authors. For those who email me asking if they are in any way connected, the only stories my stories are connected too are the ones wrote by me (under the author name of George McFly) other than that thank you for all the feedback I have been getting and enjoy….

Barry pushed open a door.

‘Jill?’ Barry examined Jill’s naked body laying down on the bed.

‘Jill, Jill are you ok?’ Barry questioned, pushing Jill’s shoulder slightly, she was ok just sleeping off whatever she had been injected with.

Barry noticed Jill’s nipples were hard from the coldness of the room, Barry couldn’t resist taking one of them between his thumb and index finger and twisting on it slightly.

‘Cool…’ Barry commented as if examining Jill’s body temperature. It wasn’t long before Barry’s wandering hands made there way towards Jill’s pussy,

‘Wesker?’ Jill Awoke and Barry quickly removed the tip of his finger from inside Jill’s cunt.

‘No its Barry, are you ok?’

‘I should be fine, where is Wesker?’ Jill went to sit up but the pain from the Snake ordeal forced her to lay back down.

‘Don’t try and move too fast, you were the only one in here when I arrived I don’t know where Wesker is, what happened to you?’

Both Jill and Barry noticed the now dry cum all over Jill’s upper body, Jill pulled the thin sheets from the bed around her.

‘There’s a, uh bathroom just next door do you wanna go get cleaned up?’ Barry enquired.

‘Yeah that’s a good idea,’ Jill said slightly embarrassed knowing Barry must be wondering where the cum all over her chest and face had come from, and it took her a moment to vaguely remember….Wesker?

Barry helped Jill walk into the bathroom

‘Oh, while I was examining the main hall again I found a clothes boutique, if you need some fresh clothes I remember seeing some in there do you want me to go and get them for you?’ Barry asked

‘That would be great,’ Jill smiled and entered the bathroom

‘Ok don’t move from this area I will be back as soon as I can.’ With that Barry left and ran up the stairs, Jill closed the door and turned to the sink and mirror.

Jill dropped the bed sheets concealing her curvy body and began rinsing off the dried jizz from her big E cup breasts and then her attractive face.

‘Oh My God!’ Jill screamed as she saw the disgusting rotting naked zombie appear behind her reflection in the mirror, before she could turn around the zombie had pressed itself against her and Jill could feel the decomposing flesh of its upper body splat against her smooth back. Jill struggled to push this monster off of her back but was still weak and could feel the zombies mashed up dick rubbing against her beautiful ass. As soon as the zombie went for a bite out of Jill’s neck it gave her the strength to push herself back using her whole body weight sending both Jill and the Zombie onto the ground with Jill laying on top before getting up as quick as she could.

‘I will die before I get fucked by, or turned into one of you bastards!’ Jill yelled, plunging her bare foot down against the Zombies head, splattering it all over the floor.

Jill ran out of the bathroom and back into the medical supplies room. After sitting on the bed and trying to calm down, Jill started to remember, “I’m gonna fuck your tits Jill” Wesker’s voice echoed in Jill’s memory. Jill pushed the thought away, and Barry entered the room.

‘Here, this was all they had’ Barry handed Jill a *very* tight pair of denim jeans, and also a *very* tight black t shirt which was sleeveless and just about covered her boobs, leaving Jill’s flat stomach revealed, Jill thanked Barry and then the two STARS members began to talk business.

‘Barry did you find Chris? Or any other Survivors? Or even a safe way out of this house?’

‘There’s no sign of Chris anywhere, I found Forrest from Bravo team but he died before I could help him and as for finding a way out, there’s a door leading into the back gardens of this place, maybe we can try to find a way out through that way.’

‘Ok, but Barry, what about Captain Wesker. He was the one who brought me in here, I know he’s alive, shouldn’t we look for him first?’

‘I searched as much as I could of the Mansion, I didn’t see any sign of him, perhaps he has gone out the back way himself. We cant stay in this house much longer or we will end up like the others.’

‘You’re right Barry, lets go.’ Jill went to get up from the bed.

‘Wait Jill,’ Barry put a hand on Jill’s shoulder.

‘Barry what’s wrong?’ Jill asked, and then turned shocked as Barry dropped his hand and started fondling one of her tits. Barry was married, and Jill wasn’t particularly attracted to Barry, but they both knew these could be there last hours, or even minutes alive and suddenly to Jill the idea of enjoying the pleasures of sex in her last moments alive, seemed better than the pain of fear.

‘Ok Barry,’ Jill said, standing up and taking control. ‘Take off your pants and sit down on the bed.’

Barry unzipped his red SWAT like vest and chucked it to one side, then unbuckled his heavy duty combat trousers and let them fall down to his ankles, along with his cum stained boxer shorts (from earlier) then sat down on the bed. Jill watched Barry’s familiar thick cock, grow to its full 7 inches and broaden out into the thickest cock she had ever dealt with whilst she pulled down the skin tight denim jeans revealing her non panty covered pussy, then pulled up her t-shirt instantly sending her huge tits into full view.

Jill mounted Barry, before fucking her, Barry pushed 2 fingers up inside of Jill’s now very wet and hot pussy.

‘mmmm’ Jill moaned and pushed herself down taking all of Barry’s fingers inside her right down to the knuckle.

Barry withdrew his fingers, used one hand to guide his hard prick into Jill’s hot cunt, and the other he put on her plump ass to push her down hard. Jill groaned as she slid all the way down Barry’s Tool, then all the way back up. Barry could feel Jill starting to go up and down faster and faster and gave her a smack on the ass.

‘Go on Jill, ride it.’

Jill groaned, put her head back, and her arms around Barry’s neck, then started bouncing hard and fast on Barry’s fat cock as her huge boobs heaved up and down.

Barry could feel Jill’s pussy tightening around his cock and he knew she was going to orgasm soon, so he started thrusting up every time Jill slid down.

‘Oh that’s it Barry, Fuck me! Fuck ME!.......’ Jill screamed in orgasm as she felt Barry’s hot load spray jet after jet inside of her, she clenched her pussy around his cock keeping all of it inside of her until they both finished cumming.

After a few seconds, Jill climbed off of Barry and the two began to fix themselves back up in an uncomfortable silence.

‘I guess we should uh, head out into the courtyard’ Barry said, opening the door as Jill finished buttoning up her jeans.

The Two STARS members headed out towards the courthouse, where Wesker was waiting eagerly to great them, along with a Huge Spider and a very over grown Plant….

………To Be Continued.