Resident Evil: Where's Wesker?

Story Info
Rebecca's first day as a new STARS recruit.
3.7k words
4.52
45.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VGSS
VGSS
3 Followers

The Video Gamer's Sex Stories Volume 3 - Resident Evil - Where's Wesker?

"Yes, I'm here to see Albert Wesker, please." the pretty redhead said, approaching the front desk.

The secretary was quiet for some time, not even glancing up at the waiting girl. "Take this pass." she finally mumbled, making no secret of her disinterest. Sliding a blue idetification card across the counter, he continued on. "Go through the door on your right and keep going around the building. Once you reach the stairs, go up and take it to the end of the hallway. The STARS office is right there. You can't miss it."

"Thank you." the girl replied, quickly swiping her pass. She walked briskly across the main hallway and into the aforementioned door. "This is so exciting!" she thought, hardly able to stand the anticipation.

Rebecca Chambers had been a member of her local police department for only a year when she found herself the center of attention, holding a promotion to the prestigious STARS special forces in nearby Raccoon City. Her fellow female officers of course, had a pretty good idea why such an inexperienced girl was being called to such a demanding position, but Rebecca refused to listen to them. She was quite naive, thinking it was her commitment to duty and hard work that had earned her the position.

***

"So, there's nothing more to do today?" asked Chris Redfield.

Wesker smiled from across his desk. "One of the Umbrella research facilities is complaining about someone sabotaging their equipment, but it's too late to do anything about that until next week."

"Do you mind if we..." Chris replied quickly.

"Go home early?" finished Wesker. He laughed loudly. "Sure you can." He waved his arm in front of him, dismissing his subordinate. Chris immediately started for the door, eager to get a headstart on his weekend. "But I wouldn't recommend it..." trailed Wesker.

"What do you mean?" queried the other officer.

"I have someone coming." he continued. "A new trainee. FRESH." He said that last word with a tone that make Chris' ears perk up.

"On a Friday afternoon?" Chris asked incredulously.

"I wanted to... break her in." Wesker snickered. "Before the week starts." Chris smiled at the joke.

Sensing his partner warming to the conversation, Wesker continued on. "Well, she's got these great tits," he said, approximating the size on his own chest. "And her lips... God... what I wouldn't give..." Chris' eyes widened at the mental picture his boss was painting.

"So when does she get here?" The younger officer blurted out, his excitement showing.

"Oh..." Wesker sighed, checking his watch. "It shouldn't be long now." As if his words were prophetic, a low knock rattled the door that led to the hallway. "Come in," Wesker announced in a very suave voice.

The familiar sound of the card reader granting access echoed through the old, wooden room. The door opened with a creak, and Chris got his first glance at the young woman he'd been thinking about for the past five minutes. Her dark red hair was tied with a green ribbon in a neat ponytail behind her head. Further down, he was disappointed to see she was wearing a white tank top over her green jumpsuit. The double layer of clothing clearly muffled the display of what was very obviously an amazing rack.

Without the slightest hint of what she was doing to these poor boys, Rebecca sauntered over to the desk, swaying her hips unconsciously as a nervous reflex. Chris noticed. As this was a casual report, he had been sitting in Wesker's desk while the two were talking. Now, he was struggling to remain in a seated position while he stared transfixed at this wondrous beauty.

Rebecca, however, was focusing solely on her new boss, trying her hardest to maintain a professiona air. Extending a hand across the desk, she greeted him with a warm smile. "Hi!" she said jovially. "I'm Rebecca. Rebecca Chambers."

"Nice to have you aboard," Wesker said charmingly. Rebecca emitted a tiny squeak, and the three STARS members all chuckled in unison.

"Sorry sir," Rebecca apologized. "I'm just so excited that I'll be working here."

"Nothing to worry about, dear." replied Wesker in a soothing tone. "In fact, we have a little ceremony to kind of calm you down a bit. Make you part of the team."

"Oh?" inquired Rebecca, wondering what sort of initiation she was going to have to endure.

"Yeah Wes," added Chris, suddenly becoming more informal. "What do you mean?"

Leaning over, Wesker jabbed Chris quickly in the ribs, flashing an uneasy grin to Rebecca so he didn't seem crazy. "You know..." growled Wesker through clenched teeth. Getting the idea, Chris quickly muttered approval and nodded furiously.

"So what do I have to do?" interrupted Rebecca with a puzzled look.

Wesker's expression changed immediately to one of happiness. "Have a drink!" he cried out, reaching into his bottom drawer and pulling out an opened bottle of whiskey. Chris' stunned reaction went unnoticed by the others.

Rebecca stood on in shock and her boss procured three large glasses and set them in front of the group. In a flash, he spun the cap off the bottle, letting it sail across the room and land in a pile of paperwork. His agile hands whisked the brown liquid into all three glasses, with only a tiny bit in Rebecca's. Just as quickly, the bottle was back on the table, with not a drop spilled.

"Bottoms up!" smiled Wesker as he toasted to the air before swallowing the contents of his glass.

Chris, meanwhile, was still staring at his own. "Jesus!" he thought, eyeing the glass. "That's a regular glass. There's gotta be at least three shots worth in there!" Wesker looked at him insistently as he pondered what he was about to do. "Fuck it." he reasoned. "If he wants me to drink, then hell. That's exactly what I'll do." Nearly choking from the amount of alcohol, he managed to down all of it before slamming his glass down in a motion of triumph.

Meanwhile, Rebecca was looking on in trepidation. She'd always stayed away from alcohol for fear of doing something she might regret lest she indulge too much. She desperately wanted to fit in quickly for this new position, and would feel rude turning down Wesker's offer. "Besides..." she thought. "They only gave me a little bit. As long as I don't overdo it, everything will be allright."

Putting the glass to her lips, she slowly let the bitter fluid flow into her mouth. Instantly, her body rejected the harsh taste and she ejected it all, spilling the whiskey all over her shirt. Wesker laughed playfully at the sight. "Your first taste, huh?" he commented, standing up. Rebecca stood there, too embarassed to move. She didn't even notice Wesker's lame excuse to cop as feel as he brushed the spreading stain on her shirt. "Now you're all wet." he added. "You should take that shirt off before you catch a cold." Without thinking, Rebecca complied, her mind blurred half from the taste in her mouth and half from the shock of what just happened. Stretching the loose garment over her head, she let it drop limply on the desk. Although her green jumpsuit was quite thick, both Wesker and Chirs were now getting a clear view of her bountiful chest. It was all Wesker could do to prevent himself from stripping off her clothes right then and giving it to her hard on floor. Sitting down again, he patted his groin. "Patience..." he thought to himself.

To get everyone moving again, Wesker quickly refilled everyone's glass, with a little twist. This time, Rebecca's glass was raised to the brim, while the men only got a drop in their own. Eager to make up for her previous clutziness, Rebecca steeled herself and chugged the entire drink down. Grinning broadly, she slammed her glass down just as Chris did, now quite buzzed. The other officers quickly smallowed their meager servings and smiled.

***

Time passed, with the trio law enforcement swapping stories while Wesker fed his new recruit a steady supply of alcohol. It wasn't long before the petite girl was swaying precariously in front of them, waving her glass in the air as she continued her story.

"So there I was," she slurred. "TOTALLY naked. And I had my baton... down there, you know? Because sometimes you just need to let off a little bit, right"

"It's only natural." replied Wesker. "But please, continue."

"Yeah yeah yeah," she interrupted. "And my Lieutenant comes in. But he wasn't mad or anything. He just smiled and closed the door. At first I tried to cover myself up, but he told me not to. Said if I was going to tease him like that, I had to help him out. I was real scared when he unzipped his pants, but it wasn't that bad really."

"You gave him a blowjob?" interjected Chris.

"Oh, the best!" exclaimed Rebecca. "I tried really hard to make it good."

"Did you... swallow?" asked Wesker intently, hoping to hear the right answer.

"I would've," she replied nonchalantly. "but he just wanted to shoot it over my face." She laughed for a moment. "I had to go through his secret back door to get to the female showers so no one would see me wash it off. That's odd, right? A door right from the Lieutenant's room to the showers?"

"I think we'll all have to take a visit to her old precinct!" roared Chris, getting into the spirit. Wesker smiled throughfully, while Rebecca mimicked Chris, totally unsure of what was so funny, but compelled to do so nonetheless.

"I worked hard after that," she continued. "Though not really 'official' police work. Everyone was always fucking me or getting me to suck them off. It was too much. The lieutenant had to limit everyone to one screw per day, but he always got the first and last one."

"Geez." muttered Chris. "So how many times did you... do it?"

Spinning back and forth on one foot, Rebecca thought about it. "At least twenty."

"Per DAY?" Chris exclaimed, imagining this poor girl having to fulfill the sexual needs of an entire police department on a daily basis.

"Yeah," she said with a devilish grin. "Something like that. Oh, they made me do everything. If it was a busy day and the guys all got off duty at the same time, sometimes I had to do three guys at once while the rest waited in line. Even some of the other girls got in on the action. And if the prisoners had money for the Lieutenant, I usually had to let them have me, too."

"And you put up with all of this?" Wesker asked incredulously, not beleiving how deep this really ran. He knew when he bribed the chief at her old precinct to allow her to transfer here that she had a reputation, but nothing like this!

"Well, yeah." Rebecca replied with a charming smile. "I felt it was the right thing to do. I was never really good at policework anyway, and all those big, strong men deserved it. Besides, I really like it..." Her voice trailed off as she lost herself in memories.

Suddenly, though, she felt very dizzy. Without realizing it, she had been talking so fast the reflex to breathe had completely slipped her mind! Raising her hand to her forehead, she started panting. In her confusion, she loosened the grip on her glass, which dropped to the floor with a brilliant shatter, spilling what little liquid remained onto the tile floor.

As a tiger which had been waiting to pounce, Wesker stood up and darted around his desk, catching the redhead in his arms before she could collapse on the floor. He gently coaxed the girl into a lying down position on the desk, where she promptly let her dangling feet splay apart lewdly.

Grinning widely, he turned to Chris, who was staring on in amazement. "It's time!" he cackled.

"Oh no!" whispered Rebecca quietly, thinking out loud. "Are you going to do me now?"

Looking away from her displayed assets, Wesker leaned in close to her. "We're going to do more than that, honey. We're going to fuck you until you explode!" A big smile on her face, she stared at the ceiling and moaned contentedly.

A step ahead of his superior, Chris was already beginning to unzip the green jumpsuit that had been a thorn in their side for too long now. Wesker helped, lifting the prone girl up while Chris slid the material off from her feet, yanking her shoes and socks off in his earnest. Both of them could feel the hear emanating from her body that the thick, wollen fabric had accumulated. Her smooth, peach skin was coated with sweat, and shined in a most erotic way.

But even as he stared at her delicate pink panties, knowing the thin garment was all that seperated her vagina from his gaze, doubt began gnawing at his mind. "Are you sure we should do this?" he asked, looking up at Wesker.

The senior was already locked in a passionate kiss with Rebecca, whose arms were flailing wildly in confusion. He broke it off regretfully, sensing his partner's resolve failing. Reaching over, he slipped a hand into the girl's panties, his expert fingers finding their target quickly.

Immediately the redhead arched her back as she felt indescribable pleasure wash through her. "Ah, ah, oh God!" she grunted, rasing her head to see what was happening to her. Her lips were red and puffy, no doubt from the exhaustive lock they'd just shared with Wesker's.

The STARS leader ceased his ministrations, waiting for a response. As expected, Rebecca quickly protested. "No, please!" she begged. "Don't stop!" Grabbing his arm, she tried to force it back into her steamy quim, her big, green eyes pleading with him to keep going.

Turning his attention back to her sweet lips, Wesker motioned behind him to Chris. "See, she loves it. Now go and knock yourself out." Unzipping his pants, he tilted her head to the side and shoved his member inside her mouth before she could react. Her eyes flashed wide open in surprise, reflexively trying to protest. Only a soft "Mmmph!" escaped her, though.

Given the needed okay to proceed, Chris wasted no time in releiving this beauty of her panties, sliding them quickly off and tossing the damp clothing aside. Her pussy was truly a spectacular sight. It was surrounded by a thin frame of light red hair, proof she was a "true redhead." Moving in for a closer look, he could see her inner thighs quivering slightly from being exposed to the air. She was also nearly dripping from the magical, glistening center of her pink flower. Wesker had done his job getting her ready, and Chris was anxious to get started. Grabbing the desk with both hands, he steeled himself for the awesome fuck he was about to get.

Rebecca had felt the last barrier to her pussy slide off her legs, but she was powerless to resist even if she wanted to. Her head being turned so she could swallow Wesker's cock, it simply wasn't possible to see what was happening to her down below until it was too late. She felt the familiar tingle as her other pair of lips opened wide to delightedly accept another invading shaft. Her eyes fluttered briefly as Chris' member slowly made its way inside. When it was finally nestled as deep as it could go, she let out a deep moan, muffled by the penis thrusting repeatedly into her mouth.

"Holy Shit!" panted Chris as he let Rebecca's smooth vise-like tunnel engulf him. She was still so tight and warm, it was hard to imagine so many cocks had been inside of her already. He thrust easily in and out in unison with her erotic moans, watching her puffy folds bulge outwards to accompany him. She was warming quickly to her surprise fuck, grinding her hips in earnest with his. She might have looked all sweet and innocent, but once her juices started flowing, there was no stopping her insatiable sexual hunger!

He decided to indulge the prone maiden, and reached for the last remaining stitch of clothing the girl still wore. Her pink satin bra heaved mightily with her concealed breasts underneath, begging to release them into the world. Oblingling happily, Chris grabbed the small band between the cups and tugged quickly, snapping the delicate clasp. Sensing what Chris was doing, Rebecca lowered her arms briefly, allowing her lover to slide the now useless material off before it fell to the floor. Now that she had something to do with her idle hands, she let her fingers dive into her flesh, kneading the soft mounds with her palms while her fingers probed her sentitive nipples.

Wesker eyed her bountiful breasts lustfully, knowing he couldn't hold out much longer. His eyes roamed over her pink nubs, dancing shamelessly as two cocks rocked their owner's body. "Better go for broke now and enjoy it..." he thought, reaching the young girl's red locks. He had long stopped any motion of his own, simply standing there while Rebecca strived her best to please him. Gently, he let his hands run through her hair, allowing her to become accustomed to his touch. Then, ever so slightly, he applied pressure to the back of her head, forcing more and more of himself into her.

Frantically, Rebecca tried to slow down as she felt him enter her throat, but it was no use. Wesker was too strong for her, and soon she could feel her lips smacking the hilt on each suck as she deep throated him. The displeasure quickly passed as she got used to the feeling, and in no time she was back in full force, letting her tongue ripple along the invader's underside.

Meanwhile, Chris was still happily pumping away inside her wet passage, the pink gash emitting a slight *squish* every time he slammed into her. The warmth generated by his pistoning was incredible, and he could feel himself ready to lose it. Wesker, as usual though, was a step ahead of him.

With a mighty roar, he gripped Rebecca's head even harder as he came, insisting she keep going to the end. Her eyes wide as saucers, her throat worked desperately to swallow the immense load while she moaned from the fire in her pussy. Just as she felt her burning cheeks about to explode from the frantic face-fucking, Wesker pulled out, utterly spent. The quick respite was all she needed to redouble her strength, and while her boss stood there reeling from his orgasm, Rebecca tilted her head over and wrapper her lips around the tip of his penis for one final suck, cleaning him off and draining the last bit of his fluid. This final act of please was too much for Wesker's sensitive member, and he collapsed backward into a stack of papers, more content then he could remember being in a lone time.

But Rebecca, however, was quite ready to continue her lovemaking session, for all that was merely a prelude to her own climax. She sat up, getting her first look at Chris' steady incursions into her love-starved vagina. "God, that looks sexy..." she thought, admiring the slick piston and it repeatedly entered her. "But it's not doing enough for me..."

Realizing her lips were finally free to do something so pedestrian as to speak, she made use of them. "Can't you fuck me any harder?" she pled innocently, looking exactly the opposite as Chris' thrusts racked her body.

"Ugh!" Chris grunted, speeding up the pace a little. "I'm going as fast as I can!"

"Let me help you then," she whispered seductively. She lifted up her legs, wrapping them around her lover's lower back. Then, with each stroke, she pulled him into her hard, much to her own delight. "Mmmph! Mmmph!" she cried. "Oh yeah, that's much better! One hand had drifted from her soft mounds and was furiously fingering the small nub at the top of her inviting hole.

Knewing he could last only a little longer, Chris had to go all out. Rebecca was too involved in her clit-rubbing to help, so he uncoupled her legs from behind him and raised them up so they were pointed at the ceiling, resting on his shoulders. Her tunnel was now at an ideal position for both of them, and he slammed into her as deep as physically possible, giving untold levels of ecstasy to his partner.

Rebecca wailed at a banshee at Chris finally reached all the way inside her, writing eroticly as the pleasure built up. "Oh, that's it!" she moaned. "Keep going... I think I'm going to... come soon!"

VGSS
VGSS
3 Followers
12