Resistance After Nightfall

Story Info
He sneaks in at night and takes her.
2.4k words
4.07
45.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept quiet as he unlocked the door, making sure to walk softly. The house was dark, so he felt his way around. He had been there before, invited, and knew the general layout. But this time he was an intruder, a shadow in the night, unexpected.

Feeling his way around, his hand fell on a small kettle, and he smiled. She did enjoy her tea. He wondered how surprised she would be to see him here now. He approached the hallway that led to her bedroom, and stopped, listening. There was no sound, save for the quiet hum of the fan in the background. A few steps and he was at her door, his hand turning the knob with great patience and care to not alert her.

The door swung open. Faint moonlight shone in through the window, illuminating her small body as she slept. He paused and stared down at her, the way she lay there so peacefully, her chest rising slightly as each breath filled her lungs. Such a beautiful creature, he thought to himself, so very lovely. He sat down on a chair in the corner, and set down the bag he had brought in. Opening it, he withdrew a few items and placed them on her dresser, making sure to be as silent as possible.

He stood and removed his shirt, casting it aside. Then he was at her bed, looking over her, feeling his passion rise as he thought about what he had planned for his little angel. She would fight back, he knew that, expected it.. but he would tame her. She would be his, tonight.

Carefully he removed her blankets, and she stirred, ever so slightly. In her sleep she reached out for her covers, found none, and seemed to settle back down, her breathing returning to its steady rhythm. He was pleased to see she was naked. The faint light painted her features so softly, and it was all he could do to stop from leaning down to suck her perfect breasts right then.

He reached over to the dresser to collect something, and returned to her side. A loose floorboard creaked loudly, and he cursed at himself. A tender moan escaped her lips as she woke, oblivious to his presence for the moment. Then he saw her eyes open and look up at him, filled with shock and fear. He wasn't sure if she recognized him, until she spoke.

"Daniel?" she said sleepily, confusion heavy in her voice. In a quick moment his hand fell upon her lips, silencing her. Her eyes grew wide and she tried to remove his hand, but his grip held fast. Lifting her head he forced a gag into her mouth, and listening to her muffled screams, he grinned.

"Julie," he said softly, but with a tone of absolute certainty in his voice, "Too long you have teased me. Tortured me with your perfect smile, those breasts, this delicious body of yours. Tonight you will be mine. Struggle all you like, I will have none of it. In the end you will submit to me, and do everything I demand of you. I will use you as I see fit, and by the time we are done you will be begging me for it."

She tried to speak but only soft whimpers came out. Her hands flew quickly up at him, trying to fight him off, urging him to reconsider. He ignored her swats and lifted her quickly, tossing her back on the bed on her stomach. He took her wrists in his hand and squeezed tightly, causing her to scream into her gag once again. From his pocket he took a pair of handcuffs, covered in leather, and fastened her arms behind her back. She panicked and flailed out helplessly, her legs trying to kick at him.

Daniel laughed cruelly at her desperation, and brought his hand down upon her ass with a loud smack. She groaned tried wildly to move, but found herself unable. As she squirmed and whined on her bed, he took some small bars from his bag and fastened them together, with a cuff on either side. Grabbing her legs firmly he fastened a cuff around each ankle, forcing her open for him. He heard the beginning of her tears as she lay there so exposed, so helpless.

Leaning over her to whisper in her ear, he spoke. "Easy, kitten. I know you aim to fight me, I know you are a strong woman. But you have no choice here. I will not be deterred. Should you wish to weep, I will not be swayed." He wiped the tears from her eyes and again spanked her bottom, much harder this time, causing her body to tense up. He left her a moment to return to the dresser, and picked up a short dark flogger.

He brushed it over her ass gently, striking her softly and massaging her skin with his hand between each strike. She whined at him through her gag, but he took no notice. He slid a finger inside her womanhood, and felt her body resist him with all her might. He smiled and rubbed her, before returning to her backside. His blows came quicker now, a series of whips and slaps along her skin, pausing every so often to rub her flesh, delighting in the feel of her warm skin. He stopped for a moment, and struck her hard, the tiny whips stinging her tender ass and smacking down against her sex. She moaned painfully and he saw the tears in her eyes, reflected in the moonlight.

Again he stuck his finger inside of her, rubbing at the soft walls of her pussy. She resisted him again, but he noticed she was getting wet in spite of herself. He smiled, patted her sensitive flower and spread her wetness upon her reddening cheeks before flogging her again. He slapped at her in rhythm, her muffled cries only encouragement to his ears. Slap, smack, slap.. her body writhed with each lash, protesting the abuse. He whipped at the backs of her thighs, and her sobs grew louder. Each hit upon her skin seemed to drive her further, her tears soaking the pillow her face rested on. He beat her in quick succession, alternating between her thighs and ass, in such a flurry that she thought it would never end. He noticed the wetness begin to run down her thigh, and was pleased to see, that when he stopped suddenly, her body arched slightly, as if subconsciously trying to meet the next blow.

"Oh you struggle so, princess," he murmured, "but your body tells a different story."

He set down the flogger and leaned to kiss her tender backside, his hands caressing her glowing skin. She felt so soft, so smooth. His tongue danced upon her skin and he heard he try to whimper as he licked at the lips of her pussy, teasing her mercilessly. He reached under her body and took her breasts in his hands, feeling her shudder and he rolled her nipples between his fingers. A few soft pinches and he drove his tongue into her hole, causing her to gasp and shiver.

He kissed her wetness, thoroughly enjoying the taste of her arousal. He tweaked her nipples hard, and as she tried to cry out, slid his hands back to her pussy, and forced his fingers inside her as he nibbled on her little nub. He felt her sigh in spite of herself, still half struggling but unable to fight her restraints.

"Your cunt is exquisite, my dear," he said, as he licked and prodded her. "But know that it is mine to play with as I wish."

With that, he slid more fingers inside her, and he fought him furiously as she felt him fill her up, her sex widened and aching. He paid her objections no heed, and rolled his tongue around her clit as he fucked her with his hand. The pain made her whimper uncontrollably, and yet the pleasure, the pleasure flooded her mind and body like a strong wave. Her groans tickled his ears and made his cock throb against his pants, and he stroked her until her breath was quick and jolted, a series of moans and silent begging.

He withdrew his hand and carefully slid his finger, wet with her juices, into her ass. She flinched again, and tried to squeeze herself against him in protest, but he slapped her cheek roughly and forced himself in. He rubbed her wetness into her tight hole, and began to fuck her slowly with his finger, her body struggling less with every penetration. Tears streamed down her face, and he was amazed again how beautiful she was, how perfect. He leaned forward and kissed her shoulders gently as he forced another finger inside her, cherishing the way she shivered, so frightened and outraged, and yet aroused all the more.

Finding her sufficiently lubricated, he stood and unbuckled his pants, and removed his shorts, his cock bouncing out into the open air. She couldn't see it, with her face buried against the pillow, but as she felt his head enter her bottom she turned back at him, her eyes wide and pleading, filled with tears and terror.

"Sssh, kitten." he spoke, so gently he saw her calm slightly at once, "This will hurt you, yes, but it is nothing you cannot handle. I will not injure you, but you will feel pain. I am going to fuck your sweet ass, and I promise if you stop resisting, you will come to feel pleasure from it, as well." With that her resistance all but ceased, and while her body was still tense, her whimpering fell quiet. Pleased at her, he pet her body lovingly, and pushed his manhood inside her, slowly but firmly. He forced himself deep in her ass and held there, sighing at the way she gripped his cock with her muscles. Playing with her pussy with his fingers, he thrust himself in her again, and she sighed loudly. Quickening his pace he slammed himself into her ass, and while she surely would have cried out if she could, the gag muffled her perfectly. Every stroke filled him more with desire, and he leaned over top of her, crushing her, gripping her body so tightly as he fucked her. He felt her chest heave as he filled her tight hole, slamming into her again and again.

He moaned loudly in her ear and, knowing he was close, withdrew from her suddenly. Her body jolted from the sudden emptiness, and he smiled, again sliding a finger deep into her pussy, teasing and toying with her.

He stood over her, watching her, her breath coming in quick gasps, quivering against his hand. "You see, princess? This can be as easy or as difficult as you make it. I'm going to free your legs now, and I trust you will obey me and not struggle too much. Know that you are my plaything, my whore, and I will take you whether you want it or not." and then, with a chuckle, "though it certainly seems that you want it, doesn't it?" He pinched down on her sensitive nub and she moaned into her gag.

A few quick movements and her legs were freed from the spreader bar, though she made no effort now to kick out at him. He removed the cuffs from her wrists and lifted her into his arms. She didn't struggle now, and as he pinned her against the wall, he felt her wrap her arms and legs around him.

He kissed her cheek, and, staring into her wide brown eyes, thrust his cock into her pussy. She moaned and gripped his ass with her legs, begging him to fill her up, to take her completely. She was so wet, so warm, and so beautiful.. he fucked her hard, will all his might. Pounding into her again and again, feeling their bodies as one, he ripped off the gag and kissed her deeply, urgently. She moaned aloud into his mouth and returned his kiss, her tongue wrapping itself in his.

Their breathing quickened, and he gripped her ass tightly in his hands as he thrust into her again, wailing away at her cunt with his manhood. He kissed her neck and groaned against her skin, and he felt her trembling in his arms as he fucked her so very hard. She was quivering around him, and he knew she was close. He leaned down and took her breast in his mouth, biting down as he thrust himself into her.

"There will be times when I deny your pleasure, of course, when you are a naughty little whore. Tonight, however, it pleases me to grant you release, to feel you come all over my cock like the slut you are. My slut, of course, and no one elses. So let it all out kitten, come with me and let me feel you quiver against me, let me feel you wrapped around me in gratitude."

His stared into her eyes as he whispered this softly, and she gasped. His hips rocked against her, his body tight against hers, squeezing her between the wall. She moaned and cried into his ear as she came, her body shivering in pleasure, wave after wave flowing through her. "Dadddddy.." she whispered, so quietly he barely heard it. But he did, and her surrender, the warmth of her body, the simultaneous weakness and overwhelming strength in her eyes forced him over the edge. He buried his cock inside her, spraying her with his pleasure, moaning as he held her so tightly, their bodies locked together in passion.

He held her there, against the wall, his member inside her still as they panted for breath, their climaxes rolling over them. She went limp in his arms and he carried her to her bed, setting her down softly. He kissed her, a tender, gentle kiss that she returned eagerly, and pecked her forehead before standing and covering her back up with her blankets. He stared up at him, so illuminated by her passion and so very beautiful. He knelt down and gently closed her eyelids, kissing them.

"Sleep now, kitten." he whispered softly in her ear. "Sleep and dream."

He stayed by her side, her hand in his, until he heard her breathing relax and was sure she slept. Again he kissed her forehead.

Gathering his things, he left the flogger out on her dresser, as a reminder. He smiled and gazed down at her again before silently walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.