Resolve

Story Info
Domme shows her lover what pain is.
475 words
4.33
38.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers

Both Mary and severin came to a crashing climax at the same time. Mary, above him, gyrated her hips down on his cock and forced it deep into herself. severin, beneath her, bucked up to meet her. Like a lazy machine, they ground back and forth more intensely as it mounted to fruition.

As Mary was coming to climax, and knew that severin was close, she gazed down and saw the look in his eyes. He knew what she wanted to do, and he was powerless to stop it. Mary then reached for the chain joining the two tight clamps on his nipples.

Just as they went over the edge, she grabbed the chain in her fingers and began pulling, pulling, pulling first softly, then moderately, then she YANKED hard just as his juices were pumping into her at their fiercest. But they stayed on his nipples. The fun wouldn't be over.

Now Mary collapsed on his chest as severin got softer inside of her. "That was splendid," he purred in her ear. "Thank you," he intoned, as he was instructed to do.

But as he reached up now to loosen and remove the clamps from his nipples, Mary stopped him. She trapped his hands and held them back.

"But they really hurt," he moaned. Looking desperate.

"I want you to keep them on. Just for a while," Mary said to him seductively. She ran her hands down his flanks. Over his chest and legs, all the while trapping his hands with her body.

severin now tried to control his breathing, and Mary watched his reaction. She enjoyed watching his self-control. She knew they were excruciatingly painful now as the endorphins from his orgasm were drained out of him. With each passing moment, removing the clamps would be more painful. But she held his hands.

Now Mary kissed severin, but his hands kept going for his nipples.

"Oh, hon," Mary moaned now. "I want to climb up now on you and have you clean me. And I want you to have this pain -- bear this pain for me -- at the same time."

She locked eyes with him. It was a Moment between them. She wanted this sacrifice for her. This Price from him.

He could say no and grab the clamps off, but she touched her pussy, dipped inside for the marriage of their juices and then painted his lips with her moistened fingers. His fate was sealed. He silently nodded his head as she swung a leg over his shoulder and lowered her torrid pussy over his mouth.

"Clean me. Then you can beg me to yank them off. That is what I want. That is what you'll give. That is what I deserve."

And as she felt his tongue and lips go to work, she smiled in powerful, erotic bliss.

Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers