Resort Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well when it comes to truth or dare, I'm the wimp in the group that always chose truth, and this time was no different.

"Well, tell us, what was your favorite part about fucking me tonight?" Jessica said.

"Yes, tell us," said Kristen, "we're dying to know."

"Well, I think it would have to be...watching you touch yourself like you did when you thought of me."

"Ooooh," said Kristen, taking a swig of her beer, "this game got interesting real fast."

"Careful," I said, "it's your turn."

"Oh man....I think I'll do the shot...I need to loosen up before I join the ranks of a game this raunchy." And with that, Kristen downed her shot and her glass was refilled courtesy of Jessica.

"My turn. I pick dare, again," said Jessica, with a smirk.

Kristen, apparently shedding some of her inhibition, chimed in, "I think I'd like to see what you were talking about, I think she should masturbate until it's her turn again."

I nodded my agreement and drank down some of my beer.

Jessica, enjoying the audience, pushed her chair back and spread her legs and began fingering herself. Kristen and I were hypnotized, until Jessica managed to say "no fair, keep the game going." I chose to do a shot rather than concentrate on anything other than the show in front of me, and Kristen chose truth.

I decided to take it easy on her for her first question, and Jessica didn't argue, she was too busy making sure we enjoyed the little show she was putting on. "Name the top three people you wanted to get with in high school but never did."

Kristen thought for a moment and then said, "3: Natalie, 2: Danielle, and 1: you."

At that point, I decided enough was enough. The combination of the booze and the tension and Jessica's moans was enough to make me want to abandon the game. I took one more shot and said "Screw this, I'll be in my room if either of you would like to join me."

Kristen hesitated, then took another shot as well and followed me to my room. Jessica wasn't far behind.

Kristen and I were locked in a kiss when Jessica came up behind me and started unbuttoning my shirt. She kissed down my neck as she went and when my shirt was free she pulled it off and went for my pants. I stopped kissing Kristen and stepped back to get out of my pants.

Jessica took the opportunity to get her first taste of Kristen's mouth. They kissed slowly, their tongues intertwining, making sure I got a good view.

I backed up and fell into the chair in the corner of my room...I didn't want to miss a second of the show unfolding in front of me.

Jessica was working on getting Kristen's clothes off. Kristen's shirt had already been thrown across the room and quickly joined by her bra. Jessica was on her knees in front of Kristen slowly undoing the buttons of Kristen's jeans. The look in Jessica's eyes was one of pure lust and hunger, and Kristen looked like she might faint. Once her pants were off, Kristen stepped backwards and fell on the bed. Jessica climbed on top of her and they started kissing again.

Slowly Jessica worked her way down Kristen's neck, kissing and licking and biting and sucking and making Kristen let out little moans. From my angle I could see Kristen's legs start to spread involuntarily as Jessica started in on her tits. Jessica licked Kristen's nipples slowly, making sure to pay attention to both of them. The room began to fill with Kristen's moans and Jessica paused to blow on one of Kristen's nipples. I saw the hard nipple become even harder with the burst of cold air. Jessica ran her hands up Kristen's belly to her tits and began to roll both of them between her fingers. I could tell Kristen liked that because her hips began to slowly move up and down. While still rubbing and twisting Kristen's nipples, Jessica slowly kissed her way down Kristen's belly until she was at her pubic mound. With one hand, she spread Kristen's soaked pussy and lowered her face to a couple inches away and began to breathe heavily. This drove Kristen wild, she thrashed on the bed and her moans became screams begging for more.

Finally Jessica gave in and licked one broad stroke from the bottom of her pussy to the top. Then she started flicking her tongue back and forth over Kristen's clit until it seemed that Kristen was close to the edge, when she stopped. She reached down and dragged her nails up the inside of Kristen's thighs from her knees to her pussy, being careful to avoid hurting her. As Kristen backed away from the edge a little, Jessica started licking circles around Kristen's clit again and she worked 2, then 3 fingers inside Kristen's soaked pussy. I could hear the little squishing sounds of Jessica's fingers mixed with Kristen's cries of pleasure. I knew she had to be close, Jessica had one hell of a tongue.

Kristen's cries got louder and her hips bucked more and more as Jessica tongued and fingered her. Then Kristen's body went stiff and her back arched off the bed and Jessica had to grab Kristen's ass with her free hand to stay with Kristen as she came. Jessica didn't stop licking until Kristen had 3 orgasms in a row and had to use all her strength to push Jessica's head aside.

I got up and walked over to the bed. I kissed Jessica and tasted Kristen's juices on her lips and tongue. They tasted so sweet. I climbed on the bed with them, never breaking the kiss with Jessica. I knew I had to taste Kristen for myself before the night was through. I climbed on top of Jessica but she quickly rolled me onto my back. I looked over at Kristen who was now almost fully recovered and watching us. Jessica took one of my nipples into her mouth and bit it hard, making a jolt of pleasure mixed with pain surge through my chest. She then licked the tip very softly. I could feel the tingling in my cunt continue to build as she moved over to the other nipple and sucked on it.

Kristen wiggled over next to me and I kissed her passionately. Our tongues danced as Jessica's tongue danced over my body. Kristen let her fingers wander up my thighs and found my dripping pussy. She trailed her fingers lightly over the lips and I moaned out loud. I was so horny from the show before that I thought I might explode at the first touch to my throbbing clit. Kristen then pushed 3 fingers inside of me and began thrusting them in and out slowly. I matched her rhythm with my hips. Jessica was rolling a nipple between her fingers with one hand and licking her way down at the same time. I was in heaven. When Jessica finally reached my crotch I thought I might explode. She started licking my clit with no hesitation and soon I was moaning and thrusting my hips wildly with passion. With Jessica's tongue doing a magical dance over my clit and Kristen's fingers filling me up I couldn't last long. Soon I felt my orgasm hit me and I screamed my pleasure loudly. When I finished, I pushed Jessica out of the way as I was too sensitive for her to continue, but Kristen continued thrusting inside me.

Jessica came up and kissed Kristen, letting her taste my fluids. I watched their tongues dance together for a little bit but soon Kristen's fingers had me fast approaching another orgasm. This time Kristen moved down between my legs and began licking my clit in rhythm with her fingers. She licked circles at first and then up and down motions, dragging the flat of her tongue across my clit. Then she flicked it back and forth, building speed as she went. That was all I could take as my second orgasm hit me hard and writhed and bucked with intense pleasure. Kristen removed her hand and climbed up and kissed me.

"Oh, you two are so hot together," Jessica said.

I looked over and Jessica was playing with herself, and from the look on her face she was pretty close.

"So are you," I said as I moved her hand and replaced it with mine. Then I looked at Kristen and said "you should taste her, she tastes fantastic." And I took my fingers out of Jessica's dripping wet pussy and held them up for Kristen. Kristen locked eyes with Jessica and licked each one of my fingers, sucking them clean. Then she climbed over me and pushed Jessica on her back. She positioned herself between Jessica's legs and began licking hungrily. She licked Jessica's cunt all over, plunging her tongue inside Jessica's hole, tasting her juices as they flowed freely. Jessica moaned loudly.

I saw Kristen playing with herself as she licked Jessica, so I got off the bed and knelt between Kristen's legs. I moved her hand and sampled her pussy for myself. I licked around her hole at first before tongue fucking her as deep as I could go. I heard Kristen moan into Jessica's pussy, and I think Jessica liked the sensation because Jessica moaned loudly. I moved to Kristen's clit, because I could tell Jessica was close and I wanted to hear them cum at the same time. I spread my mouth over her mound and sucked gently on her clit. Kristen moaned more into Jessica's cunt. I lightly began to lick her clit at the same time and Kristen's hips started to move. I matched her rhythm with my tongue and soon both Kristen and Jessica were moaning and writhing on the bed.

It wasn't long before their cries filled my ears and I almost came myself from hearing their sounds of pleasure. As Kristen came down I gently licked until she stopped shaking. Then we all climbed up on the bed and lay down together.

"Well," said Kristen, "That was certainly more interesting than I ever thought this weekend would be.

"Yeah," I said. "You two are welcome to visit me anytime."

12