Response Session

Story Info
Taking her beyond.
3.2k words
4.27
31.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked gracefully to the dresser and retrieved the cuffs he had asked for. Returning to him, she knelt, handed them to him and he placed then on the side table next to the bed. Sitting back he then dragged her up into his lap and held her.

"Close your eyes, " he murmured and was pleased when she automatically obeyed. "Picture yourself as you orgasm...as if you were watching from afar...picture what your body does and how you sound at that moment.... picture the intimate details...your nipples standing proud, your clit throbbing and red...your pussy clenched and oozing come. Picture it all... Now come for me, my dear."

Her eyes snapped open and she blinked rapidly as if she had not heard him.... as if she could not believe what he wanted of her. Then instantly she tried to obey.

Indeed she did feel wetness between her legs. And her nipples and pussy tingled slightly but she was nowhere near coming and could not manufacture an orgasm.

He chuckled at her, granted her sanctuary from his demand momentarily, and then slid his hand into her robe were cool breasts and warm tightly- budded nipples greeted his touch. She met his kiss with a growing eagerness to connect with every sensitive sensation he was producing in her. She tuned her mind into those sensations blocking from her world anything over three feet away from either of them. Shifting sensuously on his lap, her lips thick and moist from his kisses, her robe falling away from her breast, her heart pounded within.

Pushing her robe from her shoulders and breasts he survey her nakedness briefly and her cheeks coloured at his examination. He loved to look, to watch, to inspect and exam and she was shy of only this one thing. His inspections were her humiliation. She hated to be watch, looked at, and viewed, with a passion. Only her submission concealed this terrible subjugation of her will. Sensing her own submission put erotic thoughts back into her head. He owned her; he very well could look at her if he wishes. And she arched in his arms slightly and offered him what seemed to fascinate him.

Sliding her from his lap to the bed, he observed her automatically spread herself for him. Her hands slide to a point comfortably above her head. Over the pillow, around her head and beneath her shoulders, lay in a torrent of bright hair that glowed softly in the candlelit. Her back was arched slightly forward; presenting her swollen nipples perched stiffly soft flushed translucent breasts. Her lower back was pressed down into the sheet so that she could raise her pussy to him. He could see her growing wetness sparkle from between her labia as she raised her widely spread knees so that her feet where resting flatly on the bedcovers. Her long legs bridged the bed in a wide V beginning at the furthest points of her toes and gradually narrowing to her displayed pussy.

“You really are excited, me dear, to be acting like such a slut for me so soon.”

This seemed to snap her out of her wanton behavior. He began to talk to her as if he were thinking to himself, aloud: playing with her mind a little, bringing her back where he wished her, sounding the warning bell for her.

“After all this session was not for her pleasure; if she had any pleasure at all that would be simply a bonus. Know since I intend to have her practice instant obedience from her body today, what shall I begin with?”

And he walked to the nearby wardrobe and collected some things. She could not see what he was gathering and her mind shudder. She knew of the many and various toys he kept in there…. knew from experience there was heaven and hell in there…knew in her heart the session had begun.

He had told her earlier in the day he was not happy with the hesitation her body was showing to his Dominance. They had discussed that and various remedies and his final conclusion to the entire conversation was that he wished to have her practice some responses for him. Then he had gone on to other topics and seemed to want this one to be finished. So she allowed it to leave her mind as she adapted her total focus to his many other ideas. He spoke of the toys he had made for use on her, but had not yet showed her, they discussed a spanking she was yet to receive and reviewed the aspects of the last session they had had.

Later after having a cup of tea, he sent her to the shower to ready herself. It was there his words of the training came back to her. What was he thinking? Did he plan to hold a session or would he simply stand her wherever they were and order her to respond in someway? Would she have to play with herself while he watched? Was he serious about the toys he had in waiting for her? And a hundred more flashes of scenes and boiling questions rushed through her mind as she showered and shaved.

And as she lay there before him watching him gather his toys, those questions once again invaded her mind. But this time, lust coloured these questions. She could picture herself being used by the toys he was collecting. She shivered briefly and then once again felt herself growing wet at the shamelessness of it all. And yet apprehension crept in still.

Opposite the bed and under the large wall mirror was a long slender table. It was low to the ground and on occasion it was placed at the foot of the bed where she was made to stand so he could her ass in the air when he bent her over the foot rail of the bed. It was also used for mind play. Since it was right inside the playroom door, and in a place she travel by often, he sometimes placed objects there that caught and held her attention. Sometimes he used these object on her and sometimes they simply disappeared. But she never knew which would happen at any given time.

Once in fact he had placed a monstrously large dildo there and left it for several days. The first time she saw it she hesitantly asked about it but he made it clear the subject was not for discussion. So for the next few days she was startled by the thing, and fearful of its implications. Finally its ability to unnerve her began to decline and she tended to ignore it. Sensing her growing ease with it, he immediately lubricated the horrid thing and placed it on the floor. Making her strip he order her to squat over it.

For twenty minutes he watched as she cried and screamed, trying to wiggle her pussy over the head of the obscene thing. Occasionally he would help her with a bit of pressure on her shoulders and other times he simply whispered commands to continue into her ear. She finally was able to stretch her pussy around the thing and he told her to kneel with it in her to rest. He then left her in that position to stretch herself out as he smoked a cigarette and conversed with her about her situation. Finally seeing she had calmed her emotions even with the intruding fake cock still inside her, he had her ride the thing to two orgasms, watching her come through the pressure and pain, encouraging her to cry out by pressing her down as she came. Then he added the final degradation by having her stand, clenching the dildo wither pussy muscles. It had not stayed in her long. Those same muscle that tightened to pick the thing up, pushed it out of her too.

“I’m sorry, Sir”

“Think you will ignore the object I place on the table for your focus again?”

“No Sir”

And still other times objects appear and then disappear without ever touching her intimately. This was his focus mind play. He wanted to direct her mind as he did her body, in a day-to-day fashion.

Today he used the table to place the items he had selected in her view. There he put a set of rubber-coated clamps, a couple plugs and dildos, some KY jelly, a pair of plastic gloves and dozen tea candles.

Leaving the table momentarily he approached her and reached out for one of her hands. Knowing what he wanted her raised her arm to him and he grabbed her wrist. Pulling her to him as he placed on knee of the bed, he placed her wrist, palm-up on his thigh and reached to the side table for a three-inch leather wrist cuff. Buckling it on he checked for secureness and then dropped her hand back onto the bed. Working rapidly he reached for her other hand and she quickly raised it for him. Grabbing it her secured the second cuff. Working rapidly and with a grim look on his face, he likewise cuffed both ankles and then settled back to look at her. She was still in a state of erotic anticipation but he sensed her fright underneath it all.

“It is easy to submit when you are safe and not in session, my dear. You simply mouth yes Sir, serve tea, and follow the basic rules. You are polite and ladylike … and I am not complaining, that is exactly what I require of you. But that is your mind and I know I have that. What we have a little problem with here is your sexual submission.”

He laughed as insincerity passed over her face.

“No, my dear, I am not talking about you not being sexual responsive enough. I can get you to respond. I am talking about how quickly you respond. It seems to me that you need too much direct stimulation to orgasm for me so I thought we might work on that today.”

“Come for me, slut.” His voice was soft but firm.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on his words and his wants. Heat seeped through her and her pussy and nipples tingled. Her face became composed as she pictured herself exposed before him on the bed. She could see her pussy open as if inviting him and his attentions. Her nipples stiffened as she felt the echoes of his previous touches. She suddenly saw herself as he saw her and she realized he was watching her. She plummeted, realizing she was not quite close enough and no amount of fantasy in her mind was going to blow her over the top with this dreadfulness of being viewed in her mind.

He knew she’d fail…planned on it but in his mind it was not a failure…it was simply a step to a goal. There were going to be several more steps, he knew before she succeeded but he did not mind the journey. In fact he was rather planning to enjoy this.

Thought his voice showed not of that, he released her from her obligation to obey once again.

“Never mind, slut. I can see you do not wish to come for me.”

Before she could deny his words, he came around to her arms and tied them securely above her head. Then reach ankle cuff was roped and the ropes secured to the top of the bedposts high above her, spreading her in a gently inverted V, her ass a few inches above the bed. Under her he placed a broad board and covered it with a towel.

And he went across the room and carried the toy-laden table back to the bedside. Now everything was within his reach and he sat on the bedside to survey his domain. She smiled at her frighten look and gently began to sooth her. Placing one hand on the inside of her calf he slowly edged his way downwards towards her pussy. Tingles followed the path of his fingers and chills shot through her body when he fluttered his fingers over her labia and came to rest gently on her clit. Again and again he traced the identical route down her legs and onto her clit until it stood pronounced, awaiting his next touch.

When she was once again writing on the bed, arching her hips upwards towards his touch, he sat back and softly ordered her to come. She moaned in frustration but immediately began to force her mind to obey. She felt the delicious tingles still vibrating through her legs were his touch had begun each time. Her stomach tightened low in her belly, clenching and releasing in spasms. Her nipples vibrated with aching prickles, which ran through her to dance inside her clit. But still her mind would not release her over the top to her peek.

As he watched her eyes flutter open again, he smiled wickedly. Fear struck her and she shivered at her failure.

“Still not obeying your Master? I own you, slut!” He rarely raised his voice in anger but that was exactly what she heard in his menacing tone.

He simply turned from her and lit each of a dozen tea candles on the table beside him and then picked up an inflatable and lubed it. Without further hesitation he slipped it into the opening of her ass and held it in place only a few seconds. She screamed loudly as he continued to press it into her, inch by inch, steadily. Hoarse rapid cries, one after another, followed before the thing was fully embedded in her bottom and he began pumping it up to add pressure and insure it would stay in place. He selected a small leather pussy whip and starting on the inside of one thigh worked his way over her pussy and back again with stinging strikes. When he had reddened her entire pussy he stopped and rubbed her clit again with his fingernail. She winced at the rough treatment of her sore pussy and clit and tried to dance her hips away from his torment, but he followed her movements as if he was directing them. When her cries changes subtly to moans he increased the size of the plug until she once again reversed back to cries of discomfort and began to whip her pussy again. Torturing her in turn by causing her pain and then stimulating her clit he kept her jumping from one to another. The minutes she began to purr he pumped the inflatable again and whipped her…. satisfied with her screams he toyed wither clit. Back and forth until she begged him to allow her to come through the pain.

He settled back, watched her for a second and then barked his order.

“Come slut, now!”

She was so close…so, so close. And still she failed. No amount of mental harassment was doing it for her.

“Sir I am so sorry. I cannot.” She whined through her gasps for breath.

He simply released the plug and removed it, then picked up one candle, drizzled just a bit on his arm to test it and then poured a small stream of the heated wax over her clit. The scalding sensation tore a scream from her lips and her limbs tightened again the flood of pain. As the wax hardened, it held in the last of the heat close to her clit to the end. Again he tipped the candle and allowed even more wax to cover and re-melt the first. Tears sprung to her eyes and her scream intensified. Another candle and another stream of searing wax covered her labia and her sight became reddened with explosive pain. Cries echoed around the room between shrieks of hurting. He continued until she was covered, her pussy lips not longer visible and her clit only a faint knoll under the white wax.

Then he began to tap on the mount over her clit. Throbbing replaced the agony and she weeping softened to hiccupping sobs, then she quieted completely. Feeling the aching throbbing within and then constant drumming pressure without, intensified the need for an orgasm. She strained upwards again, begging him to allow her to come but scared of being denied further stimulus.

“Come.” He said softly, withdrawing his hand.

She immediately began to cry.

“You didn’t even try that time. Get your mind in the right place and come.” He tore the majority of the wax from her and scratched at the bits left over with his nails. Her head thrashing back and forth on the pillow proved to him she was still battling … and he stood and walked away from her until she calmed herself. Then he returned and released her, removing the board and the ropes but leaving the cuffs in place.

“Play with yourself while I watch you, slut.” Turmoil stuck her mind at the thought of him watching but she was too ashamed of her failure to deny him this and he hands went to her pussy. She rubbed gently on her clit with one hand as her other hand separated her outer labia for him. She continued to play until she was begging his permission to climax when he stopped her. Letting her cool for a few seconds he reversed himself and told her to continue playing. This time he directed her movements.

“Spread your pussy open further for my view.”

“I want to see you pull your clit hood further back.”

“Fuck your pussy with two fingers while I watch.”

Again she neared an orgasm and pleaded with him for his permission and he again denied her and made her stop.

“Begin again.”

“Your pussy is sore, isn’t it?”

“Look at you, you slut, fucking yourself in front of me.”

“I should give you a dildo to watch you use it on yourself.”

She moaned and neared the peek again.

“Please Master, may I come?’

“No, stop but leave your fingers inside your pussy.”

She moaned again and laid there, writhing on the covers, holding her left hand over her pussy with two fingers shoved deeply inside.

“Begin.”

Her hand shot back down to her clit and she quickly pressed circles around its tips. Humping her hips in erotic need, she flicked her fingertips over the swollen and dripping pussy. Her other fingers darted in and out of her pussy delving deeply. Just as she was ready to ask again he said continue and hold your orgasm …… do not come.

The sound from her throat was one of peaked excitement and frustration and struggle. Stilling rousing herself, she battle to keep from coming. Suddenly he grabbed both her wrists, pulled her hands free and yelled,

“Come, you bitch.”

His demanding voice, her desperate need and the migrating pain in her pussy cause her to explode. Suddenly she felt herself rise and crash through some unknown barrier, shattering into shards of white-hot pleasure.

Before the pleasure subsided she weakly begged, “Again please Sir.”

And he released his hold on her hands, said yes and watched her soar into orgasmic bits again, without touching herself, without his touch, without anything but his domination.

And he kissed her...