Rest Area

Story Info
Hot sex at a public rest area.
1.4k words
3.99
72.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Sam and I have been together for a couple years now. Our sex life is great. We are always trying out new things, trying to get a little more adventurous. Well it was Halloween and we were on our way down state at to a friend’s house for a party.

She was staring at me as I was driving, her hand running up my leg. I was wearing a Superman Costume. She then moved her hand to my big bulge in the little red underwear. Tracing the outline of my hard-on with her finger. I looked over to the redheaded schoolgirl. She was wearing the cutest little outfit with the shortest skirt and a small white blouse, her hair in pigtails.

She looked so fucking sexy, and would get hard every time I looked at her. Keeping one hand on the wheel I move my right hand on her inner thigh. Slowly moving my hand upward into her skirt, feeling the moisture of her wet panties free pussy. I ran my finger up her wet slit and gently rubbed her clit. As I did that she grabbed a hold of my hard cock and said, "Kevin, baby pull."

She had that lustful look in her eye. I knew she wanted me to fuck her brains out right then and there. But there was too much traffic and I saw the rest area was just coming up. So I pulled into the rest area, and parked the car. I leaned over and stuck my tongue down her throat, giving her a hot passionate kiss. We both got out of the car and walked into the rest area, which was empty. We both went into the ladies room, and went into the biggest stall in there. I shut the door behind her and locked it. I pushed her against the stall wall and kissed her deeply. I pulled her one leg up around my waist and grabbed her ass as we continued to play mad tonsil hockey. With my other hand I ran my fingers up her thigh that was covered in her juices that were flowing like a waterfall. I took my finger and slid it right inside her. She let out a moan. I then went to her neck, sucking and biting. My finger still going in and out of her wet hole, as she undid her blouse, freeing her big beautiful boobs. My tongue moved down her cleavage and over to her left nipple. Circling her areolas with my tongue I then took the whole nipple into my mouth and sucked hard on it, pinching it with my teeth, I went over and did the same to the other nipple.

I looked up at my woman and saw her biting her pouty bottom lip, breathing hard. I then got down on my knees, and she took her left leg and put it up on the handle bar on the wall, spreading her legs. She then lifted her skirt up a little bit to give me full access to her wonderful soaking wet pussy. My tongue ran up her inner thigh savoring her sweet juices. I then put her clit into my mouth and started sucking away, rubbing it with my tongue. My finger went back inside her wet hole as I curved it upward to hit her g-spot. She started to moan louder as I sucked her clit harder and faster, nibbling on it softly.

She grabbed my head and pulled me into her telling me that she’s almost at orgasm. I kept up the pace as she started twitching in her legs; her breathing was getting short and deep. My finger going and in and out of her faster and faster. I felt her tighten up around my fingers as I knew she was there, as she let out a soft scream and bit her lip down saying "oh damn." under her breath. Sam's juices is all over my face soaking my goatee.

I stood up and she stared into my eyes with a smile, tracing the S on my chest. She grabbed me and pulled me to her as she kissed me. Tasting her juices on my lips we kissed madly. She then dropped to her knees looking at the big hard bulge underneath the red speedos. She undid the yellow belt and pulled my pants down. Springing my hard cock upward almost smacking her in the face. She took the bobbing head into her mouth sucking on the tip of it. She then started to circle her tongue around the tip. Slowly inching my throbbing manhood into her mouth. I let out a soft moan as she engulfed my cock; I could feel the back of her throat. She gabbed my balls and gave them a playful tug as my dick slowly started to leave her mouth.

She ran her tongue up the underneath of my cock, going back down she grabbed hold of it and slowly jacked me off as she started to suck at my smooth balls. I moaned some more as her tongue went to the backside of my nut sack running her tongue on that sensitive spot, and she took my nuts in her mouth and sucked on them some more. I felt close to cumming, as I told her. She went back up to the head of my dick and licked the helmet of my penis, still slowly jacking me off. She then started to suck my cock fast and hard, grabbing my hips to pull me farther inside her mouth. I started to fuck her mouth feeling her tongue against the underside of my cock. I started moaning louder as I grabbed her hair and tucked on it.

"I’m Cumming baby,” I said as I stood there and watched Sam's head go up and down on my slick shaft. I couldn’t hold it anymore and I unleashed four huge spurts of cum in the back of her throat. I moaned softly as she swallowed every drop and continued to suck me dry.

We looked into each other’s eyes, the lust between us now stronger than before. She got up and turned around. Her ass facing me, as I gave her a good hard slap on her cheek. She then bent over, spreading her legs apart and lowered her ass in front of my still throbbing member. She grabbed a hold of the metal handle bar I grabbed her hips and trusted forward. My rock hard cock going deep into her wet pussy. She let out a pleasurable scream as I went deep in her. I grabbed her pigtails and pulled them back bringing her head back as my balls smacked her clit hard with each thrust. I let go of one of the pigtails and started smacking her ass harder and harder. She started moaning louder and louder with each deep thrust deep inside her pussy.

I then bent over a little bit to reach her clit with my fingers. Still pounding her soaking wet pussy I start to rub her clit in a fast circular motion. Her moans soon turned into squeals as she started nearing orgasm. I stood up and grabbed her hips, and started pulling her into me deeper and harder. Feeling her inside tightening up around my wet shaft gave me the sensation that was going to make me blow my load deep into her.

Our breathing was matched, as we both started moaning. I kept drilling my dick inside her as fast and hard as I could, she was about to orgasm. Her pussy tightened up even more, making it a little bit harder to go in and out of her. We both couldn’t hold it anymore. She let out a really loud moan as she started cumming, her juices dripping off my balls and down my leg. Then I came, deep inside her still moving slowly in and out as I let out a deep moan and sigh. I came so much that it started dripping out of her. Sarah started catching her breath and started giggling with a big smile on her face, as I felt her tighten her muscles milking out every last bit of cum out of my cock. I pulled my dick out of her and she turned around and faced me, giving me a passionate kiss. My cock started to rise to attention again. "Damn, you really are the man of steel aren’t you?" I smiled at her as we got dressed and continued to make our way to the party, and that will be another story.