Rest Stop

Story Info
A strange present indeed.
1.3k words
3.81
60.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill rested his head wearily against the steering wheel of his car. He had been driving for several hours now and was beginning to feel the effects of the road. After a brief moment he opened the door and got out, stretching with a slight yawn.

"No one buys coffee" he thought ruefully "they just rent it" he began to walk briskly to the squat brick out building, his eyes straining slightly in the blue-black darkness. Squinting slightly he barely managed to make out the out of order sign hanging from the door.

"Fuck" he thought as he veered slightly to the narrow trail leading off into the woods "just my luck." The trail was much darker than the parking lot and as he allowed his eyes to adjust he saw that it only went about 40 feet before a large tree lay fallen across the path at about waist height. He walked to it and turning slightly began to relieve himself. Before he had time to refasten his pants he felt a huge weight slam him into the log and catapult him half over it, his hands instinctively splayed out in front of him as he doubled over the fallen tree.

"Wha.." he barely had time to gasp as he felt strong-arms grabbing him, pinning his arms to his back as he attempted to struggle. His mind registered at least 5 attackers. Forcing himself to be calm he managed to gasp that his wallet was in the car. One of the men chuckled softly.

In amazement he felt his pants being pulled off and he renewed his struggles, the bark of the tree cut into him, abrading his hips as one of the unoccupied men strode around to his front and grabbed his hair, jerking his head up cruelly. He drew a hand back and slapped him hard across the mouth.

"We aren't interested in your wallet, boy," the muscular man said in a whisper." If you relax and co-operate you may even enjoy this but one way or another we are getting what we want from you"

He could barely see in the darkness of the trail but he could not help but notice how the white tee shirt on the man in front of him rippled over a flat stomach and thick chest. Then, to his amazement, the man knelt down so there faces were level and cupped his chin in a calloused hand. The hand in his hair and on his chin held his face immobile as the kneeling man leaned closer to him and pressed his lips over his mouth, kissing him deeply. In shock he opened his mouth as the stranger thrust his tongue in.

"No" he tried to gasp but the larger man looked at him and laughed softly.

"Oh yes, boy, you see all seven of us are going to have you to night, getting a cute boy like you was the reason Tommy, that is the gentleman behind you, put the sign on the bathroom." The man nodded briefly to whomever was standing behind him and he felt rough hands pulling him off the log and forcing him to his knees he attempted to struggle but the men simply laughed and slapped him across the face.

"Now now" said a strange voice" be a good little bitch and you won't get hurt"

Bill watched in amazement as the men began to kiss and caress each other. Strong hands moving over stiffening bulges visible even through tight denim it was several seconds before he realized he wasn't even struggling as his eyes traveled around the rough circle of men. The two men who were holding him on his knees, however did not take their hands off him. They lifted him to his feet and pushed him into the muscular man who first spoke to him, pressing him against the others body, he could feel the rock hard erection of the tee shirt clad man poking into his bare pelvis he was helpless with his arms pinned behind as the other began to kiss him, his unshaven face was rough and the tongue that thrust into his mouth was urgent, demanding. A moment later he hear a metallic clicking and felt something cold and hard fastening to his wrists.

"Handcuffs" he thought dully. He was helpless.

The two men maneuvered him to the fallen tree once again and thrust him over it. He was on his toes, his ass in the air and his head facing down.

The muscular man was in front of him now, his fly open and his thick cock standing rigidly out. Bill watched him caress it as he pulled his heavy balls out and stepped closer to his averted face. The man grabbed his hair and lifted his head. Bill desperately tried to keep his mouth closed as the stranger's cock bounced along his cheeks and chin rubbing across his lips.

Without warning he felt one of the men behind him grab his hips and thrust his hard cock into his ass. The pain burned up his spine as he desperately tried to squirm away but the man pushed into him relentlessly.

He opened his mouth to scream and in an instant the muscular man forced his cock into his mouth, gagging him.

"Oh God," he thought to himself his thoughts a confused whirl. The man in back was thrusting faster now, grunting like an animal he suddenly thrust deeply and held still. Bill could feel his cock twitching inside of him "he came in me" He felt him withdraw with a pop. His respite was brief, however as the next man pushed into him. This hurt less than the first as his asshole was already relaxed. He opened more easily, receiving his thrusts more deeply than the first and in humiliation he felt his own cock beginning to respond.

The muscular man in front of him was thrusting more deeply into his mouth in slow, measured strokes, nothing like the frenzied pace the men behind him were using. Bill felt the man's cock sliding over his lips; its fat shaft glistened in the darkness slick and wet from his saliva. The man pulled out of his mouth.

"Stick out your tongue" he commanded. With a breath opened his mouth and complied. "Now" the man said hungrily "lick it."

Timidly Bill began to run his tongue over the shaft, as he had felt his wife do to him. He began to swirl his tongue over the head of it and lick the length down to his balls. Almost involuntarily he took the man's heavy balls into his mouth and felt his own unwilling excitement begin to grow.

"This can't be happening," he thought urgently to himself, but it was. He was becoming aroused. The cock in his ass no longer hurt; in fact it felt wonderful as he surrendered himself to the sensations of being fucked.

He had no idea how long he worked the man's shaft and balls: Nor how many of the men had fucked his ass. He only knew that he wanted the sensations to continue. Without warning the muscular man pulled away from his mouth. Bill stretched his head forward eagerly.

"Ask me for it, little Bitch, tell me you want it"

"Please" he begged "Let me suck your cock," He gasped, thoroughly humiliated at his own lust.

Wordlessly the man stepped forward and pushed into his mouth. His thrusts were faster, more urgent now. Bill felt the head of his cock swell slightly as he began to spurt hot globs of cum into his mouth. The salty taste was incredible as he swallowed it greedily.

A short while later he walked back to his car, staggering slightly. He slumped wearily into the seat and looked over at his wife in the seat beside him.

"Did you enjoy your birthday present, dear." He murmured to her softly. "Did you like watching?"

"Oh yes love" she said patting the camcorder "and I am sure we will love the movie"

They sped off toward home, holding hands in contentment.