Rest Stop Surprise

Story Info
I stopped at a rest stop and get a big surprise.
875 words
4.27
114.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been driving down I85 for four hours, on my way home from a work convention. After going through a bitter divorce, I tried to be away from home as much as possible. The large soda I had gotten at a convenience store was starting to get the better of me so I knew I was going to have to stop soon. When I saw the sign for the rest stop, I pulled in without a second thought. It may have been two o'clock in the morning, but I needed to go to the bathroom.

In the parking lot there was only one other car, a silver Camry. I parked next to the other car and sprinted into the bathroom. I immediately felt dismay when I walked into the men's bathroom to see all of the urinals with signs over them stating "Out of Order". I was needing to go so badly that I decided to use one of the three stalls . The furthest and largest of the stalls was occupied, so I chose the middle stall for some reason, I really can't remember why. I quickly pulled down my pants and began to relieve myself.

When I looked to the floor towards the occupied stall I saw something that made my jaw drop. In the stall next to mine was a woman wearing bright blue glittery high heels. As I stared at the shoe, it began to inch towards my stall while slowly tapping. I could barely believe what was happening. I didn't know how to respond. I rarely went to the bathroom out in public and had never had someone cruise me. I had heard about gay cruising and had heard the rumors of foot tapping in restrooms, but I never thought it would be happening to me. At first I wasn't even sure if the person meant anything by it.

When I finished relieving myself, I still wanted to see what would happen so I sat down on the toilet to act like I still was using the bathroom. Now thinking about it, it would probably be obvious what I was doing, but at the time it seemed like a smart move. The tapping of her shoe continued until it was right under the divider. At that time I knew that I needed to respond in some way, or I would never know what the person wanted so. So, I stretched my legs out wide so that my foot was right next to hers. Then I tapped once.

I thought this weirded her out, because the shoe pulled back. My heart sank. Then without warning, the occupant of the other stall got on her knees. I saw her sexy smooth legs and the bottom of a shimmering blue dress. Then, quickly, I saw something I was not expecting.

A large cock slid under the divider. It was glorious. I would have guessed that it was at least nine inches long and as thick as my wrist. The mushroom head looked perfect with the smooth as silk shaft. I had never touched another cock in my life but I had a yearning to touch it, to rub it, to kiss this perfect specimen.

Without thinking and before I stop myself, I reached out and grabbed the cock with one hand. I slid my hand up and down, enjoying every second that I got to touch it. With my other hand, I reached under to caress the balls that went with such a great cock. They were smooth and large. As I varied my speed of pumping, I began to hear moans of pleasure coming from the other stall.

After what seemed to be a long time but likely was only minutes, I began to notice the glistening of pre-cum on her cock. I then heard from the other stall in a very feminine voice, "suck it baby, please." I knew it was now or never. I sunk to my knees and began by licking her shaft then kissing the head. As soon as I heard her moan again I wrapped my lips around as much as I could.

It was nothing like I expected. Although her cock did not have much of a taste, the pre-cum tasted salty. I loved sucking her dick. As she became close, she grabbed the back of my head from under the stall and began to gyrate with her hips. I felt her shaft begin to flex, and quickly she began exploding in my mouth. It seemed to continue forever. If I had guessed at that moment I would say she pushed a gallon of cum in my mouth.

As I eased back onto the toilet to think about what I had just done, she got up. I could hear sounds of her tearing toilet paper, and what must have been her cleaning herself. I was disappointed. I wanted to see her entire body. I wanted to do so much with her. I heard the sound of her stall door open and close. She was leaving and I would never get to see what she looked like or even to have her help getting off.

Then I heard a knock on my stall door.


pt.2 soon