Restaurant Greeting

Story Info
How a packed restaurant turned to couple's advantage.
1.8k words
4.16
36.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not often that my wife and I are able to get away for an evening of dinner, dancing and just some "our" time. However, that's what happened this past weekend. It turned out to be a weekend we will never forget.

We both spent the day teasing each with body language and talking. Most the most part we're always on time, but tonight was different. I watched my wife Dianne getting ready, and thoughts of staying home for a night of wild sex crossed my mind and hers. But the sex would have to wait. As we headed out the door, I felt a stirring in my crotch that only her sexy legs and heels can cause. When we arrived at our restaurant of choice, we found the parking lot full. When we entered, we were advised the wait time would be about an hour. We decided to take a seat at the bar only to find it packed also.

We ordered a drink and stood around watching the many tv's on and looking over the crowd. We eventually struck up a conversation with another couple, Mark and Sherry seated at the bar. As we stood chatting and laughing, Mark stood up and let Dianne sit down next to Sherry. Mark and chatted about the game on tv and the ladies chatted as well. Then the laughter was broken when Mark's name was called, his table was ready. We all said good and bye and I took Sherry's seat at the bar.

Suddenly the waitress came up and asked if we'd like to join our new friends at their table. We gladly accepted and followed the waitress as she showed us the way. As luck would have it, we were seated near some windows overlooking a small lake. The dimly lit area and gorgeous view created a different atmosphere. We ordered drinks and talked as if we had known each other for years. Soon the conversation turned to sex and the mood really took a turn. We soon found out our new friends had been swingers in the past, just like us. It also seems they left the lifestyle for similar reasons: lack of compatible couples.

As the evening progressed and the music began playing, the sexual tension began to build. As we sat at the table, I felt a foot touch my leg and thought my wife was about to tease me. As the tablecloth moved, I realized I wasn't the object of her teasing actions. From the look on Mark's face I knew what was happening. Her shoeless foot was moving back and forth across his crotch. Suddenly, the table was turned on her when she gasped and let out a soft moan. That's when I noticed that Sherry had shifted her body and had her foot on Dianne's shaved pussy. From the look on her face it was definitely a pleasant surprise. After several minutes, I interrupted the action to ask my wife to dance and we were joined by our friends. After the first song, our bodies became one. We leaned in for soft kisses and gentle touches as we made eye contact with Mark and Sherry. As if on cue, we changed partners.

The first song was another slow song that allowed us to feel each close and whisper to each other as our bodies meshed together. The next song was also slow and we continued our closeness. We suddenly realized that Mark and Dianne had left the dance and were seated back at the table. As we danced, our bodies pressed against each other. At one point, I thought I felt her nipples press into my chest. I could feel her breath on my neck and feel her chest with each breath she took. I pushed my crotch against her waist and felt her press back. I reached down and took her face softly in my hand and tilted her head in my direction. We looked in each other's eyes as if looking for a reason not to kiss. My lips leaned forward and we touched for the first time. The soft kissed brought out moans from us both, as we pressed harder against the other. Looking over her shoulder, I saw our spouses sitting on the same side of the table and locked in a similar kiss.

This was a turn-on for me and apparently for Sherry also. Following the song, we made our way back to the dimly lit table and sat down across from Mark and Dianne. I noticed that Dianne only had one hand visible on the table and the look on Mark's face left no secret. Dianne leaned over and whispered that his hard cock was in her hand and throbbing. We all decided that it was time to take this back to our room and see what would happen.

The short walk provided the women a chance to tease us as they led the way. Once we reached our room, the ladies wasted no time in removing their heels to get more comfortable and decided to share the restroom and freshen up. This left Mark and I alone to chat and reassure each other that we had no problem with a full swap tonight and would just go with the flow. We both agreed that rimming was ok, but no anal penetration.

Mark and I were laying across each bed when the women returned grinning, looking as though they were up to something. Dianne was the first to show what she was grinning about, as she waisted no time in going to the bed Mark was on. They started out kissing as he reached up for her breast. As Sherry approached my bed, I took her hand and pulled her down. It was obvious Dianne and Sherry had also talked this out. I felt Sherry reach deep within my mouth with her tongue searching for mine. I could see the way Dianne was kissing that she was very horny as well. The next moan came from Dianne as Mark reached her breast and found a very large swollen nipple.

I began undressing Sherry slowly at first, then faster as she reached for mine. By now, everyone was naked. The moans drew my attention to see Mark getting hard in Dianne's mouth. She was steadily stroking and sucking. Her actions even caused her to moan. I laid Sherry back and started at her neck and face, slowly working lower. I spent several minutes sucking her nipples and and working a finger along her labia. I felt juices before I ever eased a finger inside. I continued kissing lower and felt her hips push down as my mouth got closer to her wet hole. When my tongue reached her clit, it was enough to bring out a low scream. Her hips began pushing against my face and I eased a finger inside her pussy. I sucked her clit and pulled it with my lips. I felt her grab my head and hold me in place. All this continued despite being disrupted my other moans. It seems that Mark was getting close to cumming as well.

Sherry held my face tight and pulled me even closer using the heels of her feet. Suddenly Sherry got quite and held me tight, then began gasping as she came. Her body got so stiff during her orgasm. I looked up at her face and worked my way back up her stomach and chest. As we took the time to catch our breath, it allowed us to watch Dianne working her magic on Mark. She proved that she could deep throat him, taking his stiff dick all the way down as her hands were working his balls and shaft. The sight was enough to make me even hornier.

Sherry showed that she was ready to return the favor. She began holding my balls and sucking the head. Just as we got comfortable, I heard Mark moaning loud. We turned in time to see him start to cum. As he tried to pull his cock from her face, she held him firm and took his load down her mouth. Not missing a drop, she looked up grinning. As it turned out, Sherry doesn't like cum in her mouth and Mark was surprised that Dianne would allow it. Sherry began moaning as she rubbed her slippery pussy along my leg. Her enthusiasm was exciting and we fed off each other. Not willing to wait any longer, she straddled my hips and slipped my hard dick inside her tight, but wet cunt. Holding my shoulders down, she rocked back and forth. With each stroke brought louder moans. Wanting to take control now. I rolled her over and inserted from behind. With her ass in the air and face in the bed, I began pounding hard. It was apparent that she liked doggie style. I increased the pace and watched as Mark was about to slide his thick rod inside Dianne. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders as her head tilted back. I let Sherry know I was close and she screamed out she was also. We both came and fell back watching Mark alternate his speed. The fucking Dianne was getting was enough to arouse me again.

I walked to her and slid my cock in her mouth. Her passion for fellatio is evident, as she took me to my balls and held it. Within moments I was erect again and pistoning in and out of her mouth. Not to be left out, Sherry crawled over and pulled Mark's cock out and sucked Dianne's juices off and put him back in. I pulled out and pulled Sherry over Dianne's face, as they began to sixty-nine each. This was an awesome sight. I slid my cock in Sherry from behind and Mark slipped his back in Dianne. I could feel Dianne lick my shaft as it was going in and out. Then I felt her hand pull it out and hold it as she sucked the head of the shaft, cleaning all the juices from Sherry's hot hole. Placing my dick back to her entrance, I felt Sherry slide back onto it. I was determined to bring us to another orgasm and began to quicken my pace. Mark was also ready to make Dianne cum again. I started to hammer away at a very wet pussy, feeling her juices splatter on my thighs. Mark lifted Dianne's legs up and Sherry sucked her nipples. It was evident that neither of us was going to last long. I could feel Sherry pushing back and watched as Dianne's toes curled. All this pounding brought us all to screams as we came at the same time. We all fell back catching our breath and looking at each other as if asking, what now? After a short break, we wasted no time in starting over. What a night this turned out to be