Restaurant Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all shook their heads in unison.

"Oh something else, everyone who steps up must pour or put something on her. This can be mustard, beer, or even cum." Tommy said with a chuckle.

"Do you understand?" he asked the guys again.

They all shook their heads again and one of them stepped up between Brenda's legs. He spread them apart and pulled out his dick. He had his beer in his other hand and poured some beer on her pussy. He then inserted his dick deep into her. She seemed to scream but it only came out as a moan around the massive cock buried in her mouth.

The guy started pumping in and out of her pussy as Tommy started to fuck her face. He was holding her head in both hands and driving his cock into her. I could see her throat bulging as his crotch met her lips. It looked brutal as he continued to facefuck her. He kept it up for a couple for minutes and then withdrew his cock. I heard Brenda gasp for breath only to have a huge wad of cum hit in her open mouth. She coughed and another spurt hit her between the eyes. He continued to bathe her face with the remainder of his orgasm.

Tommy stepped back and another guy stepped up and placed his cock in her mouth. She was now a mess, with mustard, ketchup, beer, and cum coating her body. Her breasts were bouncing violently as the guy in her pussy moved in and out. Lines began to form at her mouth and between her legs.

Tommy stepped away, pulling up his pants. He walked back to the front of the restaurant and stopped in front of me.

"Holli, sweet, Holli. You were always my favorite. I spent many a night in here dreaming of bathing my cock in your sweet cunt. Tonight my dear, I am happy to inform you that my dream is going to come true." He said.

He reached out and touched my left cheek. I flinched.

"Don't worry, sweetie, you were always nice to me. I won't hurt you...much." He laughed.

I felt my eyes start to water. He ran his hand down my neck and touched the top of my breasts. He ran his finger along the top of my shirt. I started to shiver as he would run his finger slightly under the material. He ran his fingers up to my shoulders and then grabbed the left and right side of the neck of my shirt. He started pulling them, I heard the material stretch and begin to tear.

He continued to pull them until they were stretched over my shoulders. He let go of them and my shirt now looked like one of those over the shoulder blouses. He stepped back and looked at me.

"I think I have just improved the uniform again. What do you think guys?" He turned and asked my customers.

I saw them shake their heads slightly in agreement. One of my regulars looked at me and I could see the anger in his eyes. I looked back and begged him with my eyes to calm down.

I then felt Tommy grab my shirt at the shoulders and pull it down to my elbows. My arms were now trapped to my sides and my bra was on full display. It was one of my favorites, a white lace, sheer number that looked like you should be able to see a nipple through but really couldn't. Tommy then pulled my bra straps down to my elbows. My bra was barely hanging onto my breasts.

Again, Tommy stepped back and looked at me. He shook his head slowly side to side and licked his lips. He reached out and gently pulled the front of my bra cups down and my breasts jumped out. They were forced straight up and out by the bra. He grabbed my nipples in each hand and twisted them softly. I felt the nipples harden with the stimulation.

He then pushed me to the center of the restaurant. I could see the customers staring at my breasts. I heard a scream and looked over to see poor Pam getting fucked by another customer. This guy was really getting into it and was pounding her mercilessly. Her pretty little ass cheeks were bouncing with every thrust as her poor asshole was being stretched and abused.

"Kristi, get over here!" I heard Tommy scream.

I looked back to see my best friend walking slowly over. She walked up to Tommy and he smiled.

"You guys were always best buds so now you are going to help your friend." He said with a small chuckle.

She looked at him with a puzzled look.

"Take off her shorts, hose, and panties and show everyone her sweet pussy." Tommy said.

Kristi hesitated, looking at me. I heard a click and saw Tommy point his gun at her temple. She knelt down quickly and started pulling down my shorts. She pulled them down my thighs and past my knees until they settled around my ankles.

"This is going to be good." I heard Tommy say.

I saw him point to one of the other black guys and motion. This guy grabbed Tammy and pulled her over to Tommy. He grabbed her and pushed her down to her knees. I saw him whisper something to her and then straighten up and drop his pants. His cock was still limp from coating Brenda's face. Tammy grabbed it and pulled it into her mouth. I could see her cheeks bulge as she tried to get the monster in her mouth. She was crying.

I felt my pantyhose sliding over my ass and then down my thighs. Kristi kept rolling them down until they too were bunched at my ankles. I looked up to see many sets of eyes glued to my tanned legs. I felt like I was on display in a museum.

Kristi grabbed the waist of my panties and slowly started pulling them down. I looked down at her and she also had tears in her eyes. I mouthed "It's OK" to her and she smiled slightly. She continued pulling my panties down over my ass, down my thighs and bunching them around my ankles. My clean-shaven pussy was now out for the whole restaurant's viewing pleasure.

Tommy was watching us intently as Tammy was working on his cock. Kristi got up and stood next to me. Tommy pushed Tammy away and his cock was now hard and bobbing in front of him. Tammy landed on her butt hard. Tommy then pulled up and tied his pants, his erection causing a huge bulge in the front.

"Very good work, baby." Tommy said to Kristi.

"Isn't that a sweet pussy?" He asked her.

She said nothing, just looked at him. He walked up to her, grabbed her behind the head and pulled her face close to his.

"I asked you a question." He said in a soft and firm voice.

"I don't know." Kristi said and started sobbing.

"Well, I think you should find out!" Tommy said.

"You get down there and start tasting and if you don't bring her to a mind-blowing orgasm, I will drop you both." He said to her.

He looked at me. "Don't worry, baby. If that happens, I'll still fuck you, you just won't enjoy it as much."

Kristi dropped back to her knees in front of me. She tentatively moved her head forward and touched her lips gently to my pussy. A shiver went through my spine. I felt her tongue push into me slightly and then run up to my clit. She ran it lightly around my clit. I felt another shiver run through me and then she flicked her tongue across my clit and it felt like lightning running through my body. I moaned and pushed my hips forward into her face.

Tommy laughed as Kristi opened my pussy with her fingers. She pushed her tongue deep inside me and then ran it around the inside of my spread-open lips. I was moving my hips back and forth and felt my orgasm building. I grabbed her head and held it close. She sucked my clit into her mouth and bit it gently. My mind exploded and I came violently. I pressed her head into my crotch as the orgasm ripped through me. I let go of her head and she sat down on her legs, breathing rapidly.

"Now tell me people, was that hot or what?" Tommy said to the crowd. A small spattering of applause erupted.

Tommy walked forward and looked me in the eye. "Now my sweet Holli, I am going to fuck you like you need to be fucked." He said as he stared at me. I could not move. I was standing in front of a large group of people, my breasts out and my shorts, hose, and panties bunched around my ankles.

He grabbed my arm and led me back to the bar. I could only shuffle with my legs restricted by my clothes. He sat me on a barstool with my back against the bar. He motioned to one of his friends and one of the black men approached and handed him a roll of tape. He pulled my shirt and bra straps down off of my right arm. He then took my arm and stretched it out along the bar and taped it securely to the bar. He repeated this with my left arm and I was securely bound to the bar.

He grabbed my knees and lifted my legs up until my shoes were level with his waist. He took hold of my shoes and held them. He pushed out and my legs opened, my pussy opening wide to him. I am sure he could see the glistening remainders of my orgasm. He moved his right hand down and touched my clit and then the inside of my exposed lips.

"Beautiful", he whispered.

He let go of my shoes and my legs straightened out to the floor. I felt him loosening my left shoe and then he removed it. He took off my right one and then worked my clothes down over my bare feet. I was now nude from the waist down. He stood up and then loosened his pants and they fell to the floor. His cock was now fully hard and standing at attention in front of him, as if ready for its next command.

Tommy moved forward until his cock was touching my pussy. He picked up my legs and pressed my knees outward. I could feel my pussy lips open wide for him. His cock was at the edge of my sex and he moved forward slightly. I felt him ride my slick lips and enter me about an inch. I tensed up.

"Relax, baby. You are going to enjoy this." Tommy whispered in my ear. I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes.

He pushed again and I felt another few inches creep inside me. He pulled out and then pushed forward again, burying another couple of inches. I was very full now and I looked down to see at least another 4 or 5 inches sticking out of my little pussy. I looked back up and Tommy was smiling. He continued to smile at me as he roughly buried the remainder of his length deep into my womb.

It felt as if the breath were knocked out of me. My poor pussy was on fire and felt as if it were stretched to the breaking point. He held himself deep in me and whispered in my ear again.

"You ready, baby, for a proper ghetto fucking? I know a pure little white girl like you has never had one of those." He chuckled in my ear.

I said nothing to him. I could not bring myself to talk. I have to admit I was embarrassed. I had a huge black dick buried in my white pussy and my rapist was holding my legs wide open and all I wanted to do was scream out for him to fuck me hard.

As if on cue Tommy started to move slowly out of me. When he reached the end he pushed it back in. I grunted when he hit bottom again. He smiled and moved in and out again. Another small grunt, or was it a moan?

"You liking this already baby?" Tommy whispered.

I again did not answer but instead I looked straight into his eyes. His face told me immediately that he could see the basic, primal lust in my eyes. His pace increased a little and my grunts (moans) increased along with it. I could feel my breasts were beginning to bounce as he got faster and faster.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on the bar. I felt like my whole body was numb except for my pussy as it was trying to absorb this large black tool. I heard him start to grunt also as he began to pound me. My breasts were now moving dramatically up and down in rhythm with him. I bit my bottom lip to try and hold back my orgasm. I could not come on this black dick in front of all my friends and customers.

Tommy fucked me for at least 5 minutes and then I felt him press hard against my crotch. He stopped pumping and held my hips in a death grip. I then felt his dick twitch inside me and realized he was filling me with cum. He stayed in this position for about a minute and then pulled out slowly. I felt a small trickle of what had to be cum run out of my pussy and trail down to my ass. He dropped my legs and I stood with my butt still on the stool but my feet now on the floor.

I raised my head in time to see Tommy tying his pants. I looked around the restaurant.

Pam was still tied to the stool and another guy was ramming her asshole. She was not moving, well except for her ass cheeks and her breasts jiggling with each thrust. As I was watching, the guy pulled out and shot a stream of cum onto her ass cheeks which promptly ran off her ass and make a line down her back. Her asshole was red and swollen and was now so stretched that it did not even try to close before the next guy stepped up and took his turn in the rotation.

Brenda was still on her back on the table. There was a guy fucking her pussy and another guy with his dick in her mouth. The man in her mouth was holding her head with both hands and basically fucking her face. She was still reacting a little to her abuse but her body was completely covered in various substances. I could tell there was ketchup, mustard, barbecue sauce and I could only assume there was also beer and cum mixed in. There was so much it was beginning to look like an absurd amount of "Brown sauce".

Tammy was again on her knees and a guy was moving his dick in and out of her mouth. She was fully clothed and it was obvious her only job for the night was to have her mouth used. Someone had obviously finished in her mouth as I saw a string of cum hanging from her chin and her shirt was spattered with much more.

Kristi was still standing in the middle of the floor. She looked like a scared animal and I could only assume she had witnessed my "rape" since she was only standing about four feet away. Tommy walked over to her and moved her to the bar next to me. He calmly sat her on a stool and stretched her arms out similar to mine. He then taped them to the bar and we looked like twins save for the fact that she was still totally clothed and I was naked with cum running down my legs.

Tommy turned around after restraining Kristi and looked over the scene. He laughed a little as he surveyed his "birthday party". He then turned back around and looked at Kristi.

"Kristi, Kristi, Kristi" Tommy said as he shook his head.

Kristi looked up at him and I could see tears running down both of her cheeks.

Tommy said "Don't cry sweetie, you should be happy to know that you were always the one that the cooks agreed would be the best fuck. Your hot tits bouncing in that little shirt and your sweet ass wrapped in those fucking skintight shorts. Yes, my dear, you were the leading vote getter. Except for me, of course, as you just saw Holli was my favorite."

"So now, my sweet, you will be the main course for my boys in the back." Tommy said.

He walked past me to the counter and told everyone to come out from behind the bar. Our three cooks walked out and Tommy motioned them over to Kristi.

"OK guys, I am holding a number behind my back. Pick a number from one to ten and the closest gets to go first." Tommy said to them as I noticed him holding three fingers up on his right hand and nothing on his left.

The three of them guessed 5, 8, and 3. Paul guessed 3. Paul was a college student who was studying to be a doctor. He was always very sweet to all of us and Kristi and I would both help him study when the restaurant got slow. When Tommy pulled his hands from behind his back Paul made a fist and pumped it in the air. I couldn't believe our friend was behaving this way.

Tommy smiled and gave Paul a high five. He walked over and grabbed Tammy who was sitting on the back of her legs with no one around her. He drug her over and put her next to Kristi on her knees.

"OK guys, you got Kristi for as long as you want her. If you need a little help use the fat one here to get you back up. She does ok sucking cock." Tommy said to the three guys.

The three guys high-fived each other and then Paul stepped up in front of Kristi. He grabbed the neck of her shirt and ripped it violently down. It tore quite easily and he ripped it all the way to her waist. Her pretty pink bra was trying valiantly to hold her massive breasts but quite a bit of them were sticking out over the top. Paul looked at them for a moment and then grabbed the bra and ripped it apart. It popped back and Kristi's breasts bounced out in the open air. Paul grabbed them with both hands and squeezed them hard. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back while he massaged them roughly.

He then reached down and grabbed the sides of her short and tugged them down her long legs. He lifted up each foot and slid off her shorts. Her legs looked beautiful wrapped up in only her pantyhose. I saw him reach over and grab a steak knife. He took the knife and sliced open the top of her pantyhose. He ripped them apart and used the knife to separate the hose so that the remnants were just hanging on each of Kristi's legs. Her pretty little pink panties were now visible. Paul kneeled down and put his nose right between her legs. I heard him take a deep breath. He then reached up and pulled her panties slowly down her legs and off. I then learned that Kristi also shaved her pussy as her smoothness was now on display.

Paul stepped back and looked at her for a moment. He opened the front of his pants and pulled them down. He pulled his underwear down and his dick bobbed out in the open. It was rock hard but again not much compared to Tommy's and Tyrone's. He stepped between Kristi's legs. He lifted her legs up and spread them obscenely. He put his prick at her entrance and started to push it in. He was not very gentle and was quickly buried in her completely. He held himself there for just a second and then began a rapid pace in and out of her. I saw Kristi had her head back and her eyes closed while her sex was being ravaged.

Tommy slapped Paul on the back and then walked back over to me. He stopped in front of me and then turned to face my table of regulars.

"All of you guys get over here!" He said.

They paused. Tommy lifted the gun and pointed it at the side of my head.

"You guys don't get over here quick and she's done." Tommy screamed.

The guys got off of their chairs and walked over.

Tommy said, "Much better. Now all of you guys are going to fuck little Holli here. I know you want to so don't get all high and mighty. After all of you finish with her then you are responsible for making sure her little white cunt stays full of cock."

Tommy grabbed one of them and pushed him between my legs.

"You first" Tommy said.

My customer leaned forward and whispered "I'm sorry" in my ear as he was loosening his pants. I looked at him in the eye and whispered "It's OK."

He took out his dick and placed at the opening of my wet cunt. I don't like using that word but when I looked down and saw black cum running out of me and down my legs it looked like a cunt. My customer started moving in and out of me. I smiled at him and whispered "Fuck me hard."

He picked up the pace and lifted my legs to meet my arms at the bar. I looked around the bar as he continued and all of my friends now had at least one cock moving in and out of one of their holes.

Poor Pam was still bent over the stool but she was now motionless. I hoped she was alright as another guy was sawing in and out of her now raw ass. I could see it was swollen and red and there was a large pool of cum forming under the stool. Her hair was hanging down and slowly getting soaked by the cum.

Brenda was still tied to the table and there was a guy in her mouth and another one in her now sloppy pussy. Her body was a mess with all of the stuff that had been poured over her. I could see her large breasts still bouncing to the rhythm.

Kristi was now getting it from the second of the cooks. Her beautiful breasts were also bouncing while she was being pounded.

Tammy was on her knees with Paul's limp cock in her mouth. She was trying her best to bring it back to life.

Tommy was standing in the middle of the restaurant, looking around and smiling. I could tell from the front of his pants that he was hard again as he was observing the carnage.