Restauraunt Rendevous

Story Info
She didn't expect to see him. She wanted him then and there.
884 words
4.02
26.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a taste for something, for what she didn't know but the craving was becoming more and more unbearable. She had to feed it. She decided to get out of the house and go out to eat. She ordered a steak hoping that would curb her appetite. It didn't.

As she was eating, he walked in. He was with friends she didn't know, so she didn't want to make her presence too known. The hostess sat them down a table away caddy corner to her own.

Luckily his other two friends sat on the side with their back to her. She met eyes with him. She waved a little wave to say 'hey' and he nodded back and they both smiled.

She finished eating, but it didn't satisfy her. She knew what she wanted. She wanted him. She had been yearning to have his big thick cock in her mouth, and here he was so close, yet so far.

Her eyes caught his for a brief second before his friends brought him back to the conversation at their table. She knew what she had to do. She pulled out a napkin and wrote "bathroom? ;c)" big enough for him to see.

She caught his attention and held up the sign. He smiled and nodded. She got up and went to the restroom to wait for him. The wait seemed eternal.Was he going to come? It had been so long since she'd seen him she didn't know if he would want to have some fun there with her.

Just then, she heard a small knock on the door followed by a "Hello?"

It was him. This is what she'd been craving. She opened the door, kissed him passionately and pulled him into the stall. It had been so long, but their past was so complicated neither of them wanted to think of this now.

"How have you been?" she asked as she pulled on his zipper.

Before he could answer she had his nice hard dick in her mouth. It felt so damn good. This is exactly what she needed. She moaned. It was ecstasy having his dick in her mouth again.

She teased the tip a little bit, she was teasing both of them. He moaned and grabbed her hair.

"Go down on it you dirty slut!" he yelled.

She missed that. It felt so good when he pulled her hair and called her a slut. She felt naughty and she liked it.

"Oh yea, I want your dick deep inside my mouth." she replied.

He thrust to make his cock go even deeper inside her mouth. They didn't have much time because he had to get back before his friends suspected too much. She took his cock deep inside her mouth and sucked in. She sucked in as he moved his cock in and out.

"Oh yea, baby, that feels so damn good!"

She then tickled the bottom of his shaft with her tongue. He moaned even louder which made her moan because she'd pleased him.

"Mmmmmm I love it when you do that." he moaned.

"Mmmmmm I love doing that to you." she moaned back.

He pulled her head back and forth. Faster and faster. He set her pace and she continued it as he grabbed for the walls. It felt achingly good. He could barely stand any longer. She was going at the perfect rhythm and hitting just the right spots.

"DAMN I'm almost there, baby" he exhaled.

Back and forth. He looked down and could see right down her shirt, those big gorgeous breasts. He was going to have to make some time to spend with those things. It had been too long. He kept thinking of his dick in between her cleavage every time she thrust back and forth. Him squeezing them, they'd always felt so nice in his big manly hands. Oh how he missed having them in his mouth and sucking them.

That took him over the edge. He couldn't hold back now. He came in her mouth. She swallowed and smiled. She loved the taste of his cum. He was out of breath, but all he could do was stare at her. She looked good.

She stared back up at him. His cock had tasted better then ever and he looked even better then she'd remembered. She couldn't make herself get up because all she could do was stare at those hypnotic eyes.

As soon as he caught his breath he helped her get up and kissed her. He mentioned that he should get back to his friends, and she nodded. He told her he wanted to see her again and it shouldn't be so long before they saw each other again.

He went back to his table. His friends suspected nothing as they were busy chatting amongst themselves.

She decided to freshen up a minute before returning to her table. She returned and asked for her check. As she left she waved at him again and smiled. She still had the taste of him in her mouth and she loved it. She walked away smiling because only the two of them knew what had just happened. It's was their juicy little secret.

Her unbearable craving had been fulfilled. For now, at least.