Restless Ch. 05

Story Info
A tale of eroticism, betrayal and forgiveness.
3.5k words
2.79
39.7k
4
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spence5969
spence5969
84 Followers

The 5th Chapter. Originally posted as "The Dare" some years ago, which was the inspiration for the whole sequence. This has been re-worked a bit, hopefully for the better. As usual, comments which are just rants will be summarily deleted, but my question is, if you don't like this subject matter why waste your time?


Chapter Five. Our First Experiment.

Bridgett had taken a cab to the airport on Wednesday, I having to be at work. We spoke briefly on Thursday, when I got back from work, and before she was heading to her sister's for the weekend.

"You're staying at Kendra's?"

"I don't think Mom would approve if I stay out too late with Jim."

"What will Kendra think?"

"She'll keep quiet about it."

"You excited?"

"A little." There was a slight pause. "You sure you're okay?"

"How many times are you going to ask me that?"

"Until I'm sure you're okay."

"I'm okay. Is he going to pick you up, or are you meeting him somewhere?"

"He's picking me up. Six-thirty."

"I have this edit session Friday night, so I won't be in until after you leave. So have fun."

"I will. Still want me to call you when I get in?"

"Of course."

"No matter what time?"

"No matter what."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We hung up, and I spent the next two days on pins and needles. Part of me, the vast majority of me, didn't think anything would happen. But a small part of me thought something might, and was excited by that prospect. What did that make me? I wasn't sure. And at that point, to be honest, I didn't care. I was giving my wife a chance to fulfill one of her deepest desires, and I thought I could handle it. How I handled it was a different question altogether.

The night arrived. I had tremendous difficulty keeping my mind on the edit session, and probably took an hour longer than I should have. I got back to our apartment at around 12:30, immediately checking messages. The light was blinking one. I nervously reached over and hit the playback button. It had been left at 9:25, then Bridgett's voice came over the speaker, "Well, he just pulled up in his Jag out front. I guess I'm off. Wish me luck. Love you."

A Jag. Bridgett's favorite car. I felt a twinge of jealousy, but sublimated it immediately. I wondered where they were at that moment, what they were doing, when she'd call. I poured myself a drink, kicked my shoes off and settled in to wait. I tried to read, but couldn't concentrate. I kept glancing at the clock, which of course only made the time seem to go slower (it didn't of course, time is just time, it doesn't go faster or slower). 1:00, 1:17, 1:30, they had now been out for four hours. Dinner was definitely over. I imagined them parked along the beach somewhere, sliding into the back seat, his hands roaming her body, her mouth devouring his. I couldn't take it anymore. I went into the bedroom and took out one of the albums of photos I had taken of Bridgett. I looked at pictures I had taken of her in the dress I knew she was wearing tonight. Feeling like I was going to explode, I propped the album up on the bed next to me and proceeded to masturbate, thinking of the two of them together.

That killed another half hour. Now it was two o'clock. I paced. I tried to read some more. I masturbated again. 2:45. 3:30. 4:00. We had reached the point where if she wasn't home by now, something was definitely happening. Not that something couldn't have already happened, but by one in the morning her time, I figured they had to be finished talking.

I don't know how I got through the next few hours. I don't really remember much, except masturbating from time to time. Finally at a few minutes before seven, the phone rang. I let it ring three times before picking it up. "Hello?" I answered, putting on my best sleepy voice.

"Spence?"

"Yeah. Wow. You just getting home?"

"Just walked in the door."

"It's pretty late. Did you have a good time?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"It was fantastic. I have to thank you for letting it happen."

"My pleasure."

"No, the pleasure was all mine, trust me."

"Anything happen?"

"Well..."

Now was the moment of truth. Her hesitation said something did, but I didn't know what. I felt a lump growing in my throat, as well as a lump in my shorts. Did I want to hear? Could I not hear? Exactly what had gone on, and was I sure I wanted to know? Fantasy was one thing, but if I asked and she told me that something happened, we were stepping into another realm. Could I handle it? I was trembling. Literally trembling. I was getting an incredible erection at the mere thought that something happened, and I was equally appalled that it turned me on. Up until this moment, I had thought that they would merely go out to dinner, catch up on old times, but that when it came right down to something happening, nothing would. After which we could use the evening for all sorts of interesting fantasy gameplaying. But the hour and her hesitation told me that there was more than "catching up on old times" in what had happened that evening. Still, I thought she would say that they had mostly talked, maybe kissed, but I really didn't think she would go through with it. Yet, on the other hand, I was incredibly aroused. The conflicting emotions were driving me crazy. I had to know. "Tell me all about it."

"Now?"

"Why not? You going somewhere?"

"No."

"Tired?"

"A little. But I can stay up and talk if you want."

"I want. Tell me everything."

"Did you get my message earlier?"

"About him picking you up in his Jag? Yes."

"He was waiting at the door. He took my arm and led me down to the car..."

"What were you wearing?"

"You know what I was wearing, the black dress."

"I know you were wearing the dress. What else."

"Sheer black thigh highs and those black spikes you like so much."

"What do you have on underneath?"

"Now? Or when I left?"

"Touché. When you left."

"My sheer black panties and my black lace bra. I had the first several buttons of the dress undone..."

"Just the way I like it."

"Apparently so did Jim. And I left the bottom four open as well, knowing that you like it like that."

"He didn't stand a chance."

"I didn't know he was supposed to. We got into his car and headed out. It was pretty awkward at first, neither one of us knowing what to say. He told me how gorgeous I looked, how I hadn't changed in the five years since he last saw me. You know, the usual chit chat bullshit."

"Except he probably meant every word of it. I can picture how beautiful you must have looked."

"Anyway, we went to dinner, for which he had chosen a very romantic Italian place down in the Marina. We chatted and sipped our wine. By the time dinner was over about an hour and a half later, we had finished three bottles. Talk had drifted to old times, how he missed me, and how he always wondered. I told him so did I."

She paused, then continued, "That didn't hurt you, did it? Hearing that?"

"Not really. But I understand."

"It was the moment and all. I don't really miss him, oh, hell, we've had this discussion before. I was just so damned curious."

"It's okay. Really. Go on."

"All throughout dinner he couldn't take his eyes off me. And I have to admit, I did my fair share of checking him out as well. I knew that if I wanted something to happen, it would."

"Were you turned on?"

"By the end of dinner, extremely. All that attention, the entire situation was so erotic. He suggested we go for a drive up the coast, so we paid the check and headed out to the parking lot. When we got to his car, he squeezed by me to open my door. As I slid by him, our faces were right next to one another. Before either one of us knew what was happening, I was kissing him. Or he was kissing me. We were kissing. His arms went around me, pulling me tight. I could feel his erection pressed up against my stomach. At that moment I knew I had to feel him inside me."

"Not before?"

"Up until then I thought I might enjoy it, but at that moment I knew I needed to. I don't think I could have stopped myself if I tried after that. I suggested that we go someplace private. He readily agreed."

"So, where did you go?"

"Well, we kissed some more once we were in the car, and things really started to heat up. He ran his hand alongside my face, down my neck and then under my dress and bra. As we kissed, he massaged my breast. I was groping with the bulge in his pants, fumbling with his zipper. I broke the kiss and suggested that we start wherever we were headed before we got in trouble. He drove up to the Westwood Marquis and rented a room. As we rode up in the elevator, we could barely keep our hands off one another. Are you sure you don't mind hearing this?"

"To be honest, I am a little jealous. But, Honey, you should feel the erection I have."

"And me not there to help you with it."

"Believe me, at this rate, I won't need any help. Go on."

"We got up to the room. I sat on the edge of the bed and crossed my legs, letting him get a good look at them. He got us a bottle of wine out of the mini-bar and poured us some drinks, not that we needed them at that point, but my mouth was awfully dry. He came to sit next to me, but I stopped him in front of me. I undid his belt, then his pants, then lowered his fly. As he sipped his wine, I slid his pants down and he stepped out of them. I massaged his hardness through his underwear for a few minutes, while he had his eyes closed, enjoying the sensation."

"I'll bet."

"We quickly got him out of his shirt and shoes, and traded places. He looked at me quizzically, but I merely kissed my fingertip and laid it on his lips. I wanted this to be very special for him. Sort of my way of saying that I was sorry for all the frustration I put him through while we were going out."

"I'm sure he appreciated it."

"I know he did. As sensually as I know how, I undid the dress, snap by snap, slowly revealing my breasts, then my stomach, finally my panties and stockings. I folded the dress and walked across the room to drape it over the back of a chair, letting him take in the view of me walking in heels and my underwear. When I got back to the bed, he pulled me in close, still standing in front of him, he smothered my stomach and pelvis with kisses and nibbles. His hands caressed my lower back . Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I knelt in front of him and released him from his shorts."

"Was he big?"

"I'd seen him before, remember. Just never had him inside me. Not huge, but not small either. Not as thick as you. Anyway, I kissed the very tip, letting my lips brush its head, before I worked my way down his underside, alternating between kisses and letting my tongue glide along his soft skin. I worked my way back up, then took him in my mouth, sucking while letting my tongue play with his tip.

"I could tell I was driving him crazy, and I was afraid he'd come right then, so I stopped. He pulled me up on the bed, his hands stroking my body: my breasts, nipples, stomach, thighs, neck...you get the picture."

"Oh yeah."

"Our mouths nibbled each other's lips, and then his tongue began to trace the outline of my lips, then linger down my neck, onto my chests, and finally my breasts. My nipples were so incredibly hard."

"What were you doing?"

"Other than laying back and enjoying it? Well, I had him in my hand. He was rock solid, and I was stroking up and down, playing with the underside and with the tip. After a while, Jim started to work his way down my belly, but I wanted to keep holding him, so he twisted around. As his mouth worked its way between my legs, I began to kiss and lick his pelvis and privates. Finally, he straddled my head, his face buried between my legs as his tongue flicked all over. He alternated licking with sucking. It felt great. I took him in my mouth and sucked, letting my tongue play with his shaft."

It was at this point that I had my first orgasm during this conversation with Bridgett. The picture she had drawn in my head was just too erotic. I couldn't hold it in anymore. She knew I was excited, my breathing was so heavy, but she never stopped her narrative.

"We kept this up for only a few minutes, by then he was so excited, he swiveled around and knelt between my legs. He used his tip, sliding it up and down, brushing my clitoris, sending bolts of electricity through my body. I needed to feel him in me. I reached down and guided him inside me. He went in so easily I was so wet. Once he was all the way in, we lay there for a moment, both just feeling that which we had denied ourselves for so long. Then he began thrusting, gently at first, but then faster and harder. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as our mouths devoured each other. I was surprised he lasted so long, he was so excited, but he managed to hold back until I could feel my own orgasm rising within me. As it washed over me, I began to scream...well, you know how I get."

"Absolutely. Go on."

"As I was still on my way up, I could feel all his muscles contract, and then I could feel him spurting inside me. He drove as deep inside me as he could get, trying to stay there as my hips bucked back and forth."

I came again at this point. I couldn't believe how turned on I was listening to my wife tell me about her liaison. Part of me still couldn't believe anything had happened, but the part which was talking to her was so positively, absolutely turned on. I realized I had gotten too absorbed in my orgasm (if such a thing is possible) when I heard her saying, "Are you there?"

"Sure, Hon. Just trying to let it all soak in."

"Hmmm. I bet. So we lay there, him still inside me, and we kissed and caressed one another. I could feel him hardening in me, and he started to ever so slowly move in and out again. When he was completely stiff, he pulled out. I tried to get him to stay inside, but he was quite insistent. He rolled me over, and then positioned himself right against my anus. But you know I don't like that..."

"Sensuality's loss."

"Whatever. So I asked him not to. He tried to persist, but I told him I was serious. Instead, he slid lower, sliding it between my legs, and drove it inside me once again. I thrust my hips back and forth, trying to match the time of his strokes as he pounded inside me, faster and faster. He didn't last as long this second time before he grunted and ground against my ass."

"Did you have another orgasm?"

"Not the second time yet. But I wanted to. He slid off and lay beside me. I wriggled my way down to take his now softness in my mouth. I nibbled on it for a few minutes, then began to kiss it and caress it with my tongue and lips. It wasn't long before he was semi-rigid again, and I began to suck him in and out of my mouth. Taking as much of him in me as I could, before sliding him out again. After about ten minutes, he was hard enough to suit my purposes. I took him out of my mouth and straddled his hips. Using my hand, I guided him back inside me. He began to thrust it higher and deeper, as I moved my hips back and forth.

"He reached down with one of his hands and began to gently rub my clitoris as he slid in and out of me. I was so turned on, it took only five or so minutes of this before I threw my head back and cried out as the orgasm blew through my body. It didn't build like the first one, rather just coming on me all at once. It was pretty intense."

"I bet." I managed to choke out, as my third orgasm took over.

"As he felt me coming, he reached behind me and inserted a finger into my ass. I nearly exploded. And as I was coming, so did he, I could feel him spasming inside me."

I had nothing to say, having just spent myself so. There were so many conflicting emotions, I didn't want to blow the moment, didn't want any of the negative things I was feeling to come out and spoil things. So I simply waited for her to continue. After a moment, I think she understood that I was waiting for her to go on, and she did. "Afterwards, we lay there for a long time, not really speaking, just kissing and caressing one another. Then he told me he had to get up early for a meeting, and being three o'clock, would I mind if he took me home."

"That it?"

"That was enough. Believe me."

"I thought it was never enough."

"For last night, I mean."

"Oh. You seeing him again?"

"I'm not sure. He asked me to go to Baja with him next weekend."

"For the whole weekend?"

"We'd leave Friday afternoon and be back Sunday morning. Would you mind?"

"Do you want to go?"

"Part of me does. I mean, tonight was incredibly erotic. And I know that Baja would probably be just as great. It's just that..."

"You're afraid you'll become attached to him."

"That's part of it. Although I don't think that would happen within just one more weekend. It would be different if we kept on seeing one another..."

"Then why the hesitation?"

"Well, the whole point to this was for me to fulfill the unrequited lust of years ago. I've done that. And I had a great time. But there's no future for him and me, and I don't want to use him like that."

"I don't think he wouldn't have a good time."

"I know he would, it's just I don't feel right about it."

"Then don't do it."

"Then again, there's a part of me that would love to go with him."

"Then go."

"You're a big help."

"Look, I'm not going to convince you to go away for the weekend with another man."

"I thought you said you didn't mind."

"Well, this once, I don't. But this is all so new, I think I need time to get used to it."

"You're upset."

"You see, I didn't want to say anything, 'cause I knew you'd think I was upset. I'm not. I just miss you."

"I miss you too."

"Well, if you do decide to go, do I get to hear all about it?"

"Of course. Listen, I'm starting to get really sleepy. One of us hasn't had any rest tonight."

I smiled to myself, you're not the only one. "Okay, Hon, sleep tight. Call me when you get up.

Needless to say, I didn't get any sleep that night. And not much more the whole weekend. Bridgett decided not to go to Baja with Jim, and as far as I knew, didn't see him again. She did go dancing the next night with friends, and didn't get in until almost three, and went out a few more times over the next week. She would always call me when she got home, and I would always ask if anything happened. She told me nothing had.

spence5969
spence5969
84 Followers