Restless Dreams

Story Info
Her step into a dream world of wonder.
3.3k words
4.13
7.9k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclosure, this is a graphically written story about BDMS, unwanted bondage, and an American soldier traits. It deals with bondage and unwanted penetration. If any of this might offend please find a different story to read. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism has this is my first attempt at anything like this. Thanks and I hope you enjoy.


Has I brush my hair in the mirror, I wonder ideally how it came to this. I had thought myself so normal. Sure I had dated and done things with guys but for some reason it never elicited the response I thought it would from my body. I glance guiltily in the mirror and see the faint glow of the screen on my laptop on the nightstand. I sigh in anticipation of getting back to what I was reading, but has always my OCD and obsessive counting could not be ignored. My hair had to be brushed exactly sixty-four times. I have a horrible habit of counting in fours and everything has to be divisible by four.

I decide to focus on the feeling of my brush running through my long blonde hair. The bristles gently scratch my scalp and I feel a slight flush thrum through my body. The feelings are so alien to me that I am still having a hard time coping. The things I found today while surfing the web were so startling and at first I was appalled. However the more I read about BDSM and researched it, the more I felt drawn to it. The control, the pleasure, the pain, and the meticulous planning and steps involved called to me.

Like a drug addicted I was drawn to it and I knew part of it had to do with the fact that it pulled on my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and counting. Like long lost lovers finding each other again, I was insatiable to learn everything I could. I had been researching for six hours now and my report due for my job on global hardships had been neglected. I sigh in pleasure has my hairbrush tugs my hair slightly. My nipples harden and I frown. How very odd? I shake my head and realize I have placed my brush exactly one inch from my comb on the right side of my makeup desk. I must have reached sixty-four.

I glance at my computer screen longingly again in the mirror and sigh realizing it will have to wait till morning. My schedule composes of me going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth for four minutes exactly. Then I have to make sure I brush each surface sixteen times or I just don't feel clean.

I go through the steps on auto pilot, and my mind is rushing with all that it's absorbed today. I had just planned on researching some hentai porn. this was my usual routine on Saturday which consisted of me time from two to three PM. Personal time consisted of searching the internet, my vibrator, and then back to work. I had been through most of the links listed and my time was running short when I saw a small link title BDSM fetish. I love acronyms and this one was composed of only four letters. My favorite number is four.

As I clicked the link the screen became filled with spam linking to tons of sites. Images of men tied up in intricate contraptions and females tied in ropes were everywhere. One pop up boasted "Dominate is always in control of everything". I liked control and for some reason the images had made me hot. That was always a plus. What I saw on the site had shocked me so and had thrown me off.

Normally it would be work on my paper three to five pm, and then I would cook dinner and have it ready by six pm with a nice glass of wine. Instead I found myself engrossed in what I was doing and I was startled has my watch chimed that it was eight pm. I had felt that anxious feeling of dread at not following my usual pattern I got, but strangely the pull of the research was stronger. Instead of my usual dinner and a glass of wine, I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I spit out the minty toothpaste and proceed to swish the mouthwash around. I keep this in for two minutes, just to make it even.

I wander to my bed and pull the covers back tucking myself in making sure my feet are covered and folded in the blanket in fours. My laptop glares at me temptingly from the nightstand, but I sigh and try to close my eyes. My mind reasons that after all my day starts at four am. A tool ingrained in me from my time in the Army. Exactly eight hours of sleep. After a few minutes I feel sleep pulling at me and I drift into it willingly trying to maintain my routine.

I glance around in confusion. I am in a small room covered in black. Lights in small cones are the only source of illumination, and I realize my body feels deliciously sensual. I glance to the right and of course a full length mirror stands four inches away. I am shocked and immediately feel myself get wet at what I see. I am five foot seven inches tall with long blonde hair to my shoulders and hazel eyes. I am a nice 145 lbs and have cushion in all the right spots. What startles me is not my body, but what I am wearing.

I am poured into a leather body suit. It's black and shiny with strips of red down the arms. A red trim continues down the middle of both sides and down my thighs. The material is so tight that it looks like I was poured into it. My feet are encased in eight inch stiletto boots that lace up to below my knee. Quickly I count the straps and sigh has the number on one is an even thirty-two. Thirty-two plus thirty-two equals sixty-four. The material of the suit flatters my hips and stomach and a deep plunger is present between my breasts. OH lord look at my breasts! The 36 DD's stretch against the material and threaten to pop out. My nails and lips are done in red and my eyes are done up in dark eye shadow and long lashes.

I look like a dark, sexy mistress and instantly become more aroused. I feel wetness on my thighs and only then do I realize that the outfit must be crotch less. I run my hand between my legs and marvel at how wet I am. I can't remember ever being this wet before. I moan as I slid a finger inside of me testing the waters of my arousal. I moan has a deep hot coil of pleasure thrums through my body and awakens my sense. I hear a deep husky voice order me to the ground and I realize two things instantly. One, this must be a dreams since I have no memory of coming here and two, I am not the Dom has I thought I was, but the submissive.

"I said get on all fours slave."

The voice is cold and firm but with an undercurrent of authority that makes me obediently get on all fours before I realize what I am doing.

"What do you think you were doing slave?"

I am too shocked to respond by how real this dream feels and suddenly I feel a sharp bite across my back through the leather bodysuit. Did he just whip me? My mind screams at me to be angry that I would let any man control me so, but my body surprises me by flushing further. I feel my nipples harden and being confined by the leather body suit they painfully rub against it. I respond in a breathy whisper.

"I was admiring myself and touching myself."

I feel another painful bite and this time the sting rides deeper but so does the pleasure. I moan in abandon.

"I was admiring myself and touching myself what?"

I search my mind for an answer. How do I respond? I feel another sting of pleasure and the word leaps from my mouth has I feel more of my juices drip down my thigh.

"Master." "Good. Don't forget it slave or I'll really punish you." "How will you punish me master?"

I am shocked by my quick response. Normally if any man is talking to me like this or even hinting at dominating me, he would be brought to the ground by some of my fancy Unarmed Combat Training. The Warrior Ethos is so ingrained in me that I find myself mentally repeating them. "I will never accept defeat, I will never quit, and I will never leave a fallen comrade" the rest of the words are washed away as I suddenly feel a finger probe deep inside me. I gasp and moan has my body explodes with sensations. My master has very long thick fingers and he wastes no time in increasing the number to two then three and then that magical number of four. Thrusting into me fast and hard he stretches me. Pain lances through my body. My normal limit is two fingers. Beneath the pain is an undercurrent of deep dark pleasure and I feel my body coiling.

My breathings shallow and I have started shaking. The pressure is building and I know any second I will shatter into one of the best orgasm's I have ever had. A fast thwacking sound has arisen and I realize it's the sound of him thrusting his hand into me and my answering wetness greedily absorbing him. Just when I am about to explode he withdraws his hand and stops. I howl in anguish and surprise has he wraps his hand around my hair and painfully yanks me to my knees.

"Let me show you the limits of pain and pleasure slave. You don't get to cum till I tell you to. If you disobey me I shall whip, flog, or fuck you with my hand till you are on the verge of Cumming, then I will stop altogether. Do you understand?"

"Yes master."

The word sounds foreign and alien on my tongue and his voice is still firm but with a slight undercurrent of heat. Still holding me by my hair wrapped around his hand, I am helplessly pulled along to a weird looking stand in the middle of the room. There is an obstacle exactly like a pull-up bar, however two metal loops are present where the feet posts normally are to mount and dismount the pull up obstacle. In the middle on the ground is a post with some weird machine on it. It looks like a fake dildo attached to some sort of mechanical piston device.

Placing me under the obstacle I have to spread my legs to avoid hitting the weird mechanical device. I feel his hands on my hips has he hoists me into the air. Instinctively I grab the pull up bar and lift myself up bringing my chin above the bar. I flush with pleasure has I hear impressiveness in his voice.

"Very nice slave, but master wants you to hang by your hands."

I obediently comply wondering where this bizarre scene will take me next. I watch in fascination as I watched him pull out some bondage tape and strap my hands to the bar and my wrists to little hoops I hadn't realized were there. Attention to detail my mind screams at me. That's the difference between making it out of a war zone and being a casualty. Next I feel his hot grasp around my ankles. The heat and electrical current of pleasure going through the leather deep into that part of me that controls my cum. He places my foot in the middle of the support and the metal ring conforms around the ball of my foot relieving some of the pressure on my hands and wrists. Quickly he secures my foot and ankle to the hoop with the bondage tape starting with my right side first of course, and then repeating the process to the left side.

I am now tied up in a very unusual position and my legs and hips are spread wide and open. Before I can even focus on the master my gaze is covered and darkness engulfs me has he wraps the tape securely around my eyes and head. I gasp in shocked surprise has I feel him run a finger between my ass cheeks. Has I gasp I realize I am now totally at his mercy and powerless. I can't move or see. The only thing I can do is hear and talk.

I hear him adjusting something between my legs and my brain locks on the strange device I had seen. I feel a slight quickening of fear at the unknown and he must have sensed it somehow because I hear him shushing me gently at my right ear. I feel the tip of what must be a hard cold metal dildo just at my entrance way. The coldness is in such contrast to my heated body that I squeak in surprise. I hear a soft chuckle and the voice sounds familiar but I can't be sure why. I feel a gaping coldness engulf me and realize it had been his nearness making me so warm.

"First we start the build up, and then the pleasure. As I recall, I got you close once. That means you owe me at least three more, seven at the most. We'll see how you are at four." I feel myself gush over the cold dildo at his shocking words right before I feel a painful crack. The pain is consistent with a whip and I wince has he hits me again and again. I count every single hit without realizing it and saying the final number

"sixteen"

My voice is hoarse and soft and I hear pain beneath it mixed with a strange undercurrent. The whip stops and I'm left devoid of sensation again except the burning on my back from the whip and the heat/coolness of the cold dildo pressed against my pussy. My hands are slightly tired from holding my body, but I know my body will not fail me. "I will never quit". The warrior ethos resounds in my brain and I grit my teeth. I refuse to show any weakness. Suddenly I feel a hot wet flick on my earlobe and I moan. So much for not showing a weakness, and I chuckle mentally. The flicks become more insistent and then he nibbles on my right earlobe.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Sssooo goood"

I barely recognize my own voice. It's as if it belongs to one of those sensual porn stars I sometimes watch. Hot shivers of pleasure trace from my earlobe to my clit and pussy. He begins trailing kisses down my neck and I almost cum when he cups my breast under the material and squeezes. He stops moving altogether. My body is really hot and I am sweating everywhere.

"So responsive slave. I didn't think we'd get to two so fast. I thought you had good endurance."

I bristle at the affront. I am Army strong! My endurance is ingrained to me has much as my OCD and obsessive counting.

"My endurance is good master, you just make slave feel so wonderful."

"Shhh pet I meant no harm. I like you like this. Can't you tell it makes me hot and hard?"

I gasp and moan has I feel him slide his body along my backside. I realize he must not be wearing any clothes because I feel his cock rub against my lower back and ass. Sliding a finger beneath his balls he gently strokes my asshole. Not penetrating me, just rubbing. The feeling is taboo and I instinctively clench my cheeks. I curse in pain has I feel a hard slap on my ass.

"Resistance brings punishment."

Has he slaps my ass again I feel his cock throb against the top of my ass. Then his finger is back at my asshole rubbing gently. This time I don't clench my ass and he whispers good slave in my ear. I hear a button being hit and the metal dildo slides slowly in and out of my hot tight pussy. I am shocked by the pleasure and coldness deep inside me. The contrast is so conflicting that I feel my clit actually throb. Hot tingly feelings spread through my body. All to soon the coldness is replaced by a burning fire deep inside me. I have never been this hot or turned on. I am lost in sensations and I feel my body coiling again stretching for release. Being thwarted twice before, my every cell is begging for release. Suddenly the machine stops as does his gently massaging of my ass?

"No.Damit.Wait what?"

I am shocked to realize that he has two fingers frozen deep inside my ass. My breathing is ragged and my whole bodies quaking. Slowly the feelings inside my body begin to cool and I sob from the loss. So much for never accepting defeat my brain yells at me and humiliation washes through me. Before I can focus on that loss of my resolve I hear him hit a button again twice. This time the speed is very fast and the machine is thrusting in and out of me like there's no tomorrow. The fire deep inside me is instantly ignited. I'm gasping and thrashing my head back and forth. The feelings are so intense from his previous administrations that I am stuck on the precipice of relief.

"Pleas so close master. I need, I need" What do I need my mind screams at me.

"What do you need slave."

His voice is once again at my ear and I am humiliated beyond belief that I am begging for anything. I shake my head in defeat. Nothing matters now except reaching my orgasm and I do not know how to get there. I've never been so horny in my whole life.

"I don't know master."

"I know what you need slave don't worry I reward my pets and you've been very good"

My body hums in pleasure at his muttered words. I feel sad as I feel his fingers leave me ass, but strangely on alert. It is has if something previously unknown is going to happen. He presses that magic button again and now the machine is thrusting in and out of me so hard and fast it's making my breasts bounce joyfully. I am coiled so tightly and so close to release. My whole body is painfully tingling and I'm covered in sweat.

Suddenly I feel his cock pushing between my butt cheeks and the alarm is instantly quelled has I feel him thrust deeply inside my ass. I scream has pain and pleasure soars through my body. Not giving me a chance to recover he begins thrusting in and out in time with the machine. My breasts have fallen out of my leather suite and are bouncing merrily. I am so close I can feel it on my tongue. The pressure in my ass is a great contrast and heightens the pleasure of the machine fucking my pussy with wanton abandon. Just has my mind and body are about to explode in pleasure and abandon I hear a loud

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

My eyes fly open and I realize I am in my bedroom on my bed. I have kicked the covers back and my gown is wrapped around my neck and shoulders. My bed is covered in sweat along with my nightgown and sheet. My fingers are buried deep in my pussy and I realize it had been the most erotic dream ever. I sob and quietly cry has I also realize that I have still yet to orgasm.I try futilely to finish myself off but it's no use. My pathetic administrations are nothing compared to that dream. Sobbing softly I go into the bathroom to have a cold shower.