Restoring the Castle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olivias
olivias
36 Followers

The conflict within her was maddening. He was preparing her well—as well as Chad ever did. Taking his time with her. But she wanted him inside her.

And then he was, lifting and turning her, bending her over the chaise lounge, her fists dug into the surface of the couch, as he hovered over her from behind, his arms wrapped around her, one hand palming a breast and the other with two fingers buried inside her and a thumb in the fold, searching for and finding her clitoris. The fingers inside her spread and she swallowed her breath and began to pant as he entered her. And entered her and entered her. She was firing off in explosions even as he started to move, thickly inside her.

Later, collapsed together on the chaise lounge, both panting softly, both striving to cool down.

"We can't do this like this again," Ally murmured.

"I'm sorry, Ally. I'm so sorry, I thought—"

"I mean here, in this room. This room is haunted by my mother. I feel like she is watching, disapproving. Maybe in the Airstream?"

"Disapproving?"

"You have to know my mother to figure that one out."

"But we're already here. We've already risked that ghostly disapproval. Maybe just once more here?"

"Yes, oh yes," She let out a long groan as, cuddling into her from behind, Hugh gently folded her leg—extra careful, as it was her lame one—up toward her stomach, turning her belly a bit toward the surface of the couch, revealing her now-flushed labia to his view, and maneuvered the head of his reengorged cock between the folds. Arching her back and moaning deeply as the staff moved deeper inside her, stopping periodically to pump slowly, feeling the waves of orgasm moving inside her once more, Ally's mind screamed, "Take a good look Miranda. This is exactly what I want. This is what is worth living for."

olivias
olivias
36 Followers