Restrained Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
Laney gets great birthday present from her roommate.
4.7k words
4.44
97.6k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers

Laney and Kellie lived together for a month now and Laney was getting lonely being at home alone most of the time. Kellie was out partying more often than not. Kellie and Laney were becoming pretty good friends. Laney was more reserved and didn't go out much at all. Instead she sat at home dreaming of a lover.

Laney had been watching her neighbor through her kitchen window for over a month now, dreaming of him and her together. She loved her new found freedom and independence that came with moving away to college, but missed all her friends she left behind. Laney's roommate was a wild spirit and was beginning to bring the playfulness out in her. Laney watched her neighbor tan in his bathing suit next to the pool every morning as she ate her breakfast at the kitchen table. He was several years older than her, but she was always attracted to older men. Laney was tired of being a reserved type of person and secretly wanted someone to bring out the animal that was hidden inside her soul. She just wasn't sure who would do it for her.

Laney woke up to the rustling of her roommate, Kellie, fumbling through the dresser for clothes after taking a shower. Laney opened her eyes slightly and watched her roommate as she sat down on the bed which was on the other side of the room. She couldn't help but look at Kellie's beautiful body covered only by a skimpy pair of panties and a black lace bra that barely held her boobs in. She didn't know why but she found herself attracted to Kellie. She had never looked at a woman in that way before or found any attraction to a woman before Kellie.

"Good morning Laney. I am sorry did I wake you?"

"Yes, you did Kellie. It is okay though, I need to get up too." Laney could feel a slight tingle running through her body as she watched Kellie's every movement. She tried not to stare, but she couldn't take her eyes off Kellie.

"You like what you see don't you?" Kellie inquired.

Laney felt her face begin to turn red. " Um, wha what do you mean?"

Kellie smiled as she stood up and began to walk towards Laney. "I saw you staring at my body. It is okay though. I don't mind. I think you are beautiful too Laney."

Kellie leaned over and ran her fingers softly across Laney's arm, sending chills through her spine. Laney tried to restrain herself from responding but her body betrayed her as she arched her back.

"You like being touched don't you Laney? We are going to have to get you a man for your birthday."

Laney quickly responded, "I will find a man. I don't need any help, but thanks for offering."

"I have noticed that you have been watching the man next door a lot lately. Perhaps you I could introduce you to him."

"I have not been watching him." Kellie said with pretend bitterness.

"You don't have to hide it Laney. I think he is a very attractive man. It is obvious that he works out and from the bulge in his pants, it appears he carries a big package as well." Laney rolled out of bed and headed to the shower as she quipped, "Perhaps it is you that has been watching him a lot lately."

Laney closed the door behind her and turned the shower on. She stepped inside and let the hot water run down her body. The hot water running over her breasts made her nipples hard. She put her fingers between her legs and softly massaged her lips. She was surprised to find how wet she was. She closed her eyes and softly ran her index over her clit, letting out a soft moan. She was so horny and wished she had someone else to touch her. She ran her finger softly between her lips and inserted it into her steamy wetness. It felt so good, but she stopped because it would make her want more than she could give herself.

Laney opened her eyes and screamed as she saw Kellie standing in front of her, holding the shower curtain open. Laney turned away from Kellie and shouted, "What are you doing? Get out of here Kellie."

Kellie replied in a calm but seductive tone. "I just wanted to see if you wanted me to wash your back for you. I am sorry I disturbed you." As Kellie was walking out of the bathroom she added, "You know you should really get someone to help you with that horniness of yours."

Laney was so embarrassed. She spent most of the next few days trying to avoid Kellie. Saturday was her birthday and Kellie had set up a big get together for Friday night. Kellie told Laney that she had a birthday surprise for her. Laney was afraid to find out what that might be.

Laney walked into her apartment Friday afternoon after class and noticed that Kellie had the entire apartment decorated. Kellie smiled warmly as Laney walked into the bedroom. "We are going to have so much fun tonight Laney. Do you like how I decorated the place for you?"

"Yes, but don't you think you overdid it just a little?"

"Nonsense!" Kellie replied. "Nothing is too extravagant for my precious roommate. Go take a nice hot shower and get cleaned up. People will be arriving in less than an hour."

Laney showered and did her best to make herself look presentable for her guests, a few of whom had begun to arrive. Laney walked out into the front room, which was huge and looked at the guests who had already arrived, one of whom was the next door neighbor.

Kellie approached Laney with a smile and took her by the hand. "You look fabulous my darling." Kellie whispered into Laney's ear, which sent a warm chill down her spine. Kellie always had a way of getting Laney hot and bothered. She wasn't sure if it was intentional or by accident, but she was beginning to suspect that it was on purpose. "Let me introduce you to a few of the people I invited, Laney."

This is Mike, the neighbor from next door. This is Shellie. She is one of my newer friends from English class. These two are Dave and Jessie. I have been hanging out with them at the pub. You should join us sometime. I think you would really enjoy it."

The doorbell rang and Kellie whisped off to answer it. Within minutes several people arrived and the party was in full swing. Kellie had rented a keg, because what would a college party be without a keg? Laney tried to drink at a controlled pace as she mingled throughout the night, but Kellie kept grabbing the half empty glass from her hand and refilling it.

It wasn't long before Laney had a good buzz going. She found that she was becoming more relaxed as the night went on and before she knew it, she was in the middle of the crowd dancing along with everyone and having a great time.

"How are you doing Laney? Kellie asked. "Are you having a good time?"

"Yes" Laney hollered over the music, "I am having a great time. I am so drunk no thanks to you. You are going to get it Kellie. Thanks for doing all of this for me though. This was a great birthday gift."

Kellie smiled and replied, "You are welcome Laney, but this isn't your birthday present. You don't get that until tomorrow, which is your birthday. Why don't you go over and talk to Mike for awhile. He has been staring at you all night long."

Laney blushed at the thought of Mike watching her every move. In the back of her mind she was anxious. She thought this was her birthday present and now she was worried at what else Kellie had in store for her.

Laney wandered over towards Mike and talked to him for awhile. She lost all sense of time as she was talking and lost track of how much she had drank. All she knew was that her horny, wired body was now beginning to get numb and she was having troubles thinking. Laney excused herself and made her way towards the bedroom. Kellie met her at the doorway.

Kellie softly ran her fingers through the hair on the back of Laney's neck and asked, "Did you enjoy talking with Mike my dear?"

Laney arched her back and replied, "Yes, he is a very nice man. I would love to get in his pants sometime." Laney's face filled with shock. She couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth. Before she was able to try and retract her statement Kellie responded.

"Well, I will have to see what I can do to help you out with that. I can tell he has you turned on. Your nipples are pressing through your shirt and I must say that I like what I see. You are turning me on too."

Laney went to reply but her lips were met with Kellie's warm, soft lips. Kellie put her arms around her hips and guided her inside the bedroom. "You just lie down here and get some rest. You are drunk. You will need your rest for tomorrow. You will have the time of your life."

Kellie gave Laney a long, soft kiss and despite the fact Laney wanted to reject, she found herself kissing back. Kellie walked out of the room. Laney explained the incident away as them both being drunk.

The next morning Laney woke to a splitting headache that was thumping. Laney pulled the pillow over her head and tried to block the bright sunlight which was almost unbearable. She lay there for several minutes before deciding to get some Tylenol and take a very hot bath to try and get rid of her headache. When she pulled the covers back, she noticed that she was only in a bra and panties. She was totally confused as she stumbled to the bathroom. She felt like she was still drunk but her body felt like death had swarmed over her.

As Laney was soaking in the tub, she heard the door open. "Wow what a party don't you think Laney?"

Laney was relieved to recognize the voice as Kellie. Laney heard the toilet sink clang as the sound reverberated through her head. Kellie sat down and Laney listened to a stream of pee hit the water for what seemed like forever. Laney finally replied, "Yes, it was a good time from what I remember."

Kellie giggled. "I don't know what you remember, but you were the life of the party last night."

Laney sat up in the tub. "What do you mean? I went to bed early."

Kellie laughed. "You mean you don't remember getting back up? You came out a little bit after you went to bed and you were dancing with everyone and stripping. That is why you woke up in a bra and panties. I stopped you from taking off anymore, but you wanted to. You were playing with all the guys' dicks through their pants and telling them how much you wanted them. They were eating it up. I had to restrain you and put you back to bed before they all had sex with you. You know how horny men are, especially when that is mixed with alcohol. But apparently you are a horny lil girl when you are drinking as well. I enjoyed seeing that side of you. I knew it was in you somewhere. I could just tell. So how are you feeling this morning?"

Laney lay back down in the tub trying to recall any of what Kellie was saying. She was both shocked at herself and confused. Her reply was short and to the point. "Like shit!!"

Kellie finally stopped peeing and flushed the toilet. "I thought you would feel that way this morning. That is why I got you your birthday present. I have arranged a massage for you today. When you get out of the bath, get something to eat and then put on just your silk pajamas."

Laney began to reject the offer but before she could get a word out of her mouth Kellie had shut the door and left the room. Laney soaked in the tub for a bit, letting her body relax and trying to sort out the bits and pieces of the night before.

When she dried off, she went out to cancel her birthday gift only to find she was in the apartment alone. Laney walked into her bedroom with the towel wrapped around her body and a towel wrapped around her hair. She found a little piece of paper lying on her bed next to her purple silk pajamas. She picked the note up and read it. "Wear these and relax. Will be back for your massage in thirty minutes."

"Damn her!" Laney thought to herself. "There was no way for her to refute this."

Laney dressed and walked towards the front room. On her way she picked up the intoxicating scent of incense. She heard faint music playing. As she entered the front room she noticed a small, twin sized bed alone in the center of the room and soft relaxing instrumental music playing low. On the bed was another note. It read, "Lie down and relax precious." It was also Kellie's handwriting.

Laney cuddled up under the covers and drifted off to sleep. She woke to the smiling grin of Kellie. "Hi my dear. Are you ready for you massage? It is just the cure for a hangover. Do you like the aroma of the room?"

Laney replied, "I am a little anxious and confused by everything and I am not sure the massage is a good idea, but yes the scents are very relaxing and a little stimulating if I must say."

Kellie smiled wider and said, "Great. Just relax and enjoy the ride. I mean massage. I went out and purchased some smelling salts to help clear your head. Now Laney I will just ask you to trust me for the next hour or two. I need your full cooperation for this to go over well. Trust me and you will have the best hour or two of your life."

"What do you mean Kellie? What is going on? This is just a massage right?"

"Trust me Laney. Now what I need you to do is lie on your back and relax. Just close your eyes and relax."

Hesitantly, Laney lay on her back, placing her hands above her head and closed her eyes. Kellie lifted her head a bit and began to explain what she was doing. "I am going to blindfold you with this silk so the bright lights will not hurt your eyes."

Kellie continued to speak as her hands moved to Laney's right arm. "I am going to tie your hands down so you will do nothing but enjoy the massage."

Laney wanted to object but she felt like she was beginning to fall into a trance. The intoxicating smell of the scents and the relaxing music was affecting her mind state somehow. Laney could not see or move. All she could do was listen to the noises around her. She heard Kellie's footsteps fade to the other side of the room. She heard the outside door open and then it was quiet for a minute or so.

Laney tried to figure out why she needed to be blindfolded and restrained. She wanted to know exactly what Kellie was up to. She heard footsteps lead back towards her. Laney noticed that she was beginning to sweat beneath the covers. She heard Kellie's voice once again as she felt the covers pull away from her body. "My My My! You are such a beautiful thing. I am going to enjoy this massage."

Laney felt hands softly move up her ankles and slowly inch up her legs to her inner thighs. Then slowly inch back down her legs. The soft touch on top of the silk felt great. The warm hands sent light waves of warmth up her legs and towards her inner groin. Her head was becoming cluttered with thoughts of nothing. She felt like she was in a dream state other than the minor throb of her head which was slowly dissipating. Laney didn't know why but the touch of Kellie's hands was beginning to turn her on as the moved up and down her legs. Each time the hands moved up her thighs the came closer and closer to her crotch. Laney could feel her groin begin to heat up. She felt moisture growing. She wasn't supposed to feel this way was she?

The waves of warmth increased as the hands continued to massage her legs. Her body lower body was becoming more and more relaxed as she was becoming more and more turned on. Laney didn't know why but her legs continued to separate as the soothing fingers came closer and closer to her crotch. She almost wanted them to touch her crotch. She almost wanted Kellie to touch her now wet, aching pussy. The hands were now focusing more on her upper legs and groin. When the fingers were no less than an inch away from her swollen lips, the warm touch quit. She heard some movement and then felt the warm soft hands on her shoulders.

Kellie loved the touch of Laney's body. It felt so good beneath the silk. She enjoyed looking at Laney's beautiful figure as well. When Laney spread her legs she could faintly see the outline of her pussy through the pajamas. She could imagine the look of her beautiful mound and her red puffy lips. She massaged Laney's shoulders and moved her hands down her sides to her stomach. Kellie loved the view of Laney's voluptuous breasts pressing against her pajama top as if begging to be freed.

Laney could feel her upper body relaxing as well now. She felt as if she was sinking into the bed. She felt the warm touch move up and down her arms and move back and forth across her stomach. Laney wished that the hands were back on her lower body again. She didn't dare speak because she would ruin the moment but she wanted to request the hands move back down to her groin. "How could I be thinking such bad thoughts?" she asked herself.

Laney felt the hand pull away from her body and felt the weight of Kellie move from the bed. "Why did she stop?" she asked herself. She couldn't believe that earlier she didn't even want the massage and now she was asking herself why Kellie stopped. Laney heard some commotion on the other side of the room and then heard footsteps move back toward her.

"I am going to need to remove your pajama bottoms so that I can use this massage oil on your legs." She heard Kellie say.

Laney tried to stop Kellie, but she was rendered defenseless with her hand tied. She tried to hold her butt to the bed but felt her hips rise. She had no panties on. "Was she supposed to put panties on?" she wondered to herself. She was becoming embarrassed and began to tense as the pajamas slowly began to slide down her hips. Kellie was going to be staring directly at her pussy in just a few seconds. She would know how wet and excited Laney was. "Would she stop when she saw how excited she was?" Laney wondered internally. "Would she become excited at the site of me being excited as well?"

Soon Laney felt a little cold breeze blow across her naked legs. She wasn't sure why but as she moved her legs she felt some of her wetness run down her butt crack. She was horrified, "Her pajama bottoms being removed and the thought of Kellie seeing her naked had turned her on even more."

Laney heard the sound of lotion squirt from a bottle and heard Kellie spreading it around her hands. The liquid was a bit cold at first but soon became warm as if it was warming her body up. Laney felt the hands move up and down the outside of her legs from her hips to her ankles and slowly move inside. She could feel her nipples pressing against her silk top. She could feel the cool breeze from the movement hit the wetness of her soaking wet pussy. She wanted to be touched there so bad but the hands refused. The warm hands moved more and more towards her inner thighs with every stroke up and down. She begged in her mind for them to continue moving in. Just when the hands were mere millimeters from her swollen, aching lips, which had now spread and were inviting touch, Laney felt the bottom of her pajama bottoms creep up and she felt the hands on her stomach. She cursed the hands for jumping to her lower stomach.

Laney felt the buttons of her silk pajama tops come undone. She just realized that she was now lying virtually naked on this bed with a woman straddling her and touching her sensually, but somehow she no longer cared. She just wanted the hands to continue. Her head was spinning. The hands moved up her stomach, along her sides and around her breasts, but never touching. The music, the scents, the sensations, the moment were all taking over her body and mind. She could no longer tell where the hands began and ended. She could no longer tell if there were two hands or more.

Suddenly Laney froze her thoughts. "Were there more than two hands?" The sensations were in such a small area but she couldn't tell how many hands there were. She tried to count the hands but she couldn't concentrate enough. Her body was on fire. Her pussy was screaming to be touched. Her breasts were hard and begging to be played with. Laney didn't know when it had happened but she just realized that her legs had been tied down as well.

Just when she was sure there were only two hands something strange happened. The sensations continued on her stomach and sides but suddenly she was feeling the same sensations growing around her lower hips and moving downward. Were those feelings real or was she just imaging it? She couldn't tell.

storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers
12