Restraint

Story Info
There's more to being tied up than just being restrained.
1.4k words
4.13
22.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
131 Followers

Her lips parted with the glistening, purpled head despite her best effort at holding it inside. She felt the pop as a loss and though she struggled to get her lips back on it, he moved his cock out of her reach again. Frustrating her further and making her groan.

As he pulled away, she could see the matting of hair on his balls that told of how wet she was. She could feel the dripping from her pussy and the way it ran in rivulets down her thighs. Every time he moved his drenched cock back to her lips, she sucked at it more eagerly than the time before. She wouldn't be able to stand much more.

"Please." It came out as a moan. Nearly a sigh.

It turned into a half scream as the hard pole penetrated her. Forced itself in through the sopping, swollen, open lips and all the way inside her. Filling her, thrilling her. Giving her spasms of delight and twinges of pending orgasm.

When he pulled back out, she growled with a need she barely understood. An "OH!" of surprise and desperation. She struggled against the bonds. Her wrists, strapped and taut to the headboard. Keeping her arms stretched so she stayed unable to bend them enough to pull or use the muscles in her upper arms. She could feel the tugging across her back. Her ankles stretched so wide that she remained unable to use her thighs or to suck her ass down and away from the belt that smacked across it.

With the sharp slap of leather, waves of frustration passed through her shivering body. If he would just shove his cock in her twice more, she would cum. Or another lick of his tongue. Even another couple touches of his finger. He always stops just as her body wracks with shudders. It makes her groan and scream with frustration. The worst part is that it doesn't matter how hard she pulls at the ties, they aren't budging and they dig deeper into her wrists and ankles.

She loses track of how many spanks he gives her with the belt. She only knows the burning goes on after he stops and now as he kneads her shoulders and moves his hands down her back, the ties stop cutting into her flesh. She briefly wonders what she will tell people tomorrow about the marks on her wrists, then groans at the feel of his fingers digging into the muscles next to her spine.

As he moves the palms of his hands, smoothing her back and soothing her nerves, she feels wetness pooling under her pussy and out to the tops of her thighs. The pillow holding her ass in the air must be soaked by now and she almost giggles thinking of wringing it out.

Then his fingers separate the delicate folds of her and a finger slides inside. He's going to bring her up to the edge of orgasm again and she both tenses against it and pushes out for more. Both at the same time. A moan escapes her and her thoughts go out with it.

His thumb now goes in. All the way in, so that the knuckle of his first finger sets across her clit and the bump of it gives her a shiver. The tip of his finger and thumb meet with her flesh between them and the pressure of their touching thrills her as much as the rubbing against her clit. He lightly moves up and down and she feels more waves spread out from her groin.

His free hand finds one of her breasts, heavy with need, hanging and he wraps it up with his hand. As he releases, he slides his fingers up her erect nipple and makes her cry out with the shock.

They've stayed stiff since the third time he brought her to orgasm and stopped cold. Just a swat on her ass. She feels them intensely as they rub against the cool satiny sheets. When he moves up to her head and pushes his cock in her mouth, dripping with her juices and harder than she imagines, he reaches down and takes the aching nipples between his fingers.

Sometimes, he slaps the belt across the outer part of her breast and she moans or cries out around his member stuffing her mouth and throat. When he slaps down on her ass, she shoves forward on his cock and doesn't even have space for a groan.

Other times, his hands move over her head, pressuring or prodding, his fingers pressing against her lips and teasing them with his cock forcing them open. She thinks she could nearly cum just like this if he would only push her just a little closer to the edge before shoving her mouth onto him.

Just thinking about it makes her shudder again and that sets off another and another until her body trembles nearly continuous. His fingers idly play with her nipple as the pressure continues on her clit. Suddenly she's so close to orgasm, she knows it will happen no matter what he does or stops doing. He slaps her ass and says "don't you dare cum."

It keeps her from cumming and heightens the feeling at the same time. His finger and thumb withdraw and she gets another slap on the other cheek. It makes her shiver and shudders run through her from toes to her lips that started tingling. Moans came more and more until his cock pushed through her vibrating lips again. It was drenched and her juices ran off her lips onto her chin.

Suddenly he grabs her tits and shoves his cock in. Rams between her lips with fistfuls of breasts. It makes her gasp with the forcefulness. Another gushing from her own sex and the futile pulling at her bonds. She groped for air and composure when he pulled away from her lips once more.

His hands moved off her breasts, leaving them full and swollen with a deep ache. They danced lightly over her back and the muscles that throbbed with overuse. From the arching and the pulling against her ties.

Did she want loose? Did she want to cum? To be finished and relax against her bindings? Did she want more? The agony and the ecstasy to go on -- even as she could not imagine more need? Her juices were drying on her lips and the cheek where he'd once wiped his cock. They were flowing heavier still from her swollen pussy lips.

His hands continued their light, provocative massage and she recognized that were she not so completely infused with need. Were her nerves not so fully extended, she would be calmed to sleep. As it was, it took the edge off of her desperation while maintaining her raging impulsion. Her body shook with convulsion. More than goosepimples, more than shivers, but far less than the climax she could feel would take her when he finally allowed it.

As his hands moved down her back, the tensions focused in her groin. She felt the warmth spread and release as he touched her lower back, then her buttocks, then the inside of her thighs.

A touch of his tongue turned to agony before it ceased. Sharply followed by the leather lashing the globes of her ass. She tugged at her companions, the bracelets that encircled her wrists and kept her from turning or hiding or pressing forward for more and cumming.

When his cock rammed into her open sex this time, she felt the difference. She was panting with frantic desire and even with her flaming need, she could feel the pulsing of his member. The certainty of the force pushing into her. she could only barely feel his hand grab her ass and the other wrap into her hair. All her focus was on the driving rod, on the trembling and the quivering separating inside of her.

Her scream was thrust out of her just before the eruption of her senses. Her body abandoned her and convulsed with its own mind as he kept pounding deeper into her. Powering through her thoughts and splattering her juices with each new shove.

Her screams became rhythmic insensate noises and groans as she melded one shudder into another. When his cock gave a great lurch and forced itself still more deeply into her, she wailed and pushed back as fully as she was able.

He untied her even as she drifted to sleep. She smiled thinking of waking to her wrists tied to the headboard.

arbenitre
arbenitre
131 Followers