Retaking a Kingdom

Story Info
Garret has a long way to go to claim what was once his.
1.2k words
4.13
21.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Circling the battlefield are the countless Vultures, the Drudges of the land, picking off the remains of the fallen. They peck and tear at anything in view, and the dirty wraith weaving between the bodies was no exception. She plucked anything she could find from the dead. Her hood pulled far over her auburn curls; she bent over to retrieve a substantial Sapphire ring stuck to a finger buried deep in a pile of bodies. All the while dreaming how different her life could be if she could pry this jewel out. Dreams, that's how everything is created and decided.

*

All Garret could remember from his childhood was running along the river bank, and laughing while he watched the other kids climb across the opposite shore. He wished to follow, but his father would not allow such rough play. Heaven forbid his only heir to the throne is swept down the stream. He was content to watch his friends, The Duke of Merrill's children, reach the opposite shore. They giggled and waved, and ran to the woods to gather berries for dessert! Sitting and waiting he watched the clouds change form. A loud thud sounded to Garret's left, "Stop throwing berries at me" he yelled back. Bending over to pick up the treat, he noticed it was covered in a sticky substance. Not the normal smooth maroon color. Holding it up to his face for inspection, it was a tiny finger.

*

Garret awoke screaming in pain, climbing his way out from under a pile of bodies, his ring finger was half cut from his knuckle. His Signet Ring was gone. Rage in his eyes he pushed to his feet, shakily scanning his surroundings. All he could spot was a cloaked figure running towards the high ground. Tucking his wounded hand into his coat Garret sprinted off, he stumbled on his first attempt, tripping over the remains of his lieutenant. Gathering strength from anger, he bolted after the fleeing figure. Leaping onto his back halfway up the hill, they rolled the length back down. He pinned the figure underneath his broad chested frame and began to pound his face with Garrets good hand.

"Give it back, Thief." He barked

(Nothing)

Grabbing his neck the hood flew back, revealing a very unconscious and blooded feminine face.

Stunned, the Prince released his thief and her head flew to the ground in a loud thump. He ripped the hood off to reveal mud splattered auburn curls surrounding a dirty face. Ripping an end of her shirt, quickly he bandaged his damaged finger, noticing shapely legs poking out from under the missing fabric. Glancing up, her lips were parted in an almost pout.

"They would have been inviting had she not wounded and stolen from me," he thought.

Pulling her arms above her head, he ripped his belt off and bound her wrists together. "Bitch" he said to himself, while still admiring the slight curves witnessed underneath her dress. One Nipple was pushing against the cotton of the peasant dress very alluringly.

In a trance, Garret reach down to trace a circle around the areola, each trace making a small moan escape the throat of the mystery girl. Daringly he crept his hand down her tight stomach, trailing over her mound to the inside of her thigh. Each caress making his cock bulge against his trousers. He pulled up the side of her skirts, and trailed his way back up to her sex. Putting a hand against her opening Garret could feel heat, running a finger along her slit he felt the girl start to dampen against his invading digit.

Her eyes flitted open, Lindsay was pinned down underneath a wall of a man, with his hand massaging her clit. Skittering back, she tried to pull herself up to run, but found her hands bound securely. "Let me go, bastard." Anger and fear blocking everything else, she kicked out a foot and connected with the mystery soldier's groin.

Doubled over in pain, Garret refused to budge pushing all his weight on to the girl's abdomen. Grabbing her chin, he made her to look into his eyes, "Be still and listen to me, or everything will be much worse than what it already is. You have three chances to tell me where my ring is girl?"

Forced to look in to this stranger's cobalt eyes, Lindsay could not help but admire the hard lines of his face. The blond, thin eye brows lightening his rugged features, softening his features slightly. She could feel her heart skip.

"Had an idea of what you are talking about, I would tell you," she spit back at him.

"You will address me as, My Lord, and you have two more chances." He barked into her ear. Throwing her head back, Garret Forcefully grabbed the girl's breast and clamped down on the nipple.

Screaming in outrage, Lindsay bucked wildly against him trying to worm out from under his hold. "Release me."

"That is two" The Prince smiled sadistically down at his prey. Pulling himself up, he flipped the girl onto her stomach, wrenching her bound arms up in the air. He grabbed a fist full of hair as he craned her neck back to look at him.

"Don't make it three," He whispered menacingly in her ear.

"Go to Hell," Venom on her voice

Garret slammed her head to the dirt, and flung her skirts up. His injured hand holding her down, he plunged a finger into her cunt. Finding her dry and unprepared, perfect, he didn't want this to feel good for her. He released his raging erection and forcing her lips apart, plunged himself inside of her to the hilt. She thrashed wildly against his invasion, trying to crawl forward. He pushed her head further into the dirt. Thrusting wildly and with a purpose, each push was to prove a point. "You will not disobey me, Slut"

He could feel her squirm underneath him, struggling to catch a breath. Garret felt the girl contract and conspand around him, the feeling glorious. She was beginning to become wet, and their hips were starting to move as one. Spellbound, Garret began to massage her warm and inviting ass. Her skin really was a milky gorgeous white, he thought to himself. He moved his hand down her stomach and began to rub the tiny bud found there. A muffled groan erupted from the girl, shaking him out of his dreamlike stance.

"She isn't supposed to be enjoying this." He corrected to himself. Grabbing his hand back like it was on fire, he concentrated on finishing before she could cum. A short two pumps later and he felt himself explode inside of her.

Pulling her hair up, he whispered in her ear. "I told you three, little one. You should have told me where it was, I ended up taking it anyway." He smiled at her, waving the bauble he pilfered in front of her face.

In a daze, Lindsay struggled to gain some understanding of what this prick was telling her. Her mind was a wash of fuzzy feelings; no one had ever made her feel this way before. No one had ever taken as much as he had just taken from her, not taken...Stolen.

Staring down at her mockingly, he drew his sword. " You are so tight, it's almost as if you were made for me.....I might decide to l keep you for a time."

That was the last thing she heard before the hilt of his sword connected with her skull, and the world went black.