Retired and Horny Ch. 01

Story Info
Mature man seeks the love of a much younger woman.
6.2k words
4.6
75.6k
44
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This is just a fantasy. The material in this story is for adults only and contains graphic sexual content. It is intended only for those aged 18 and older. All characters are older than 18 years of age.

*****

Well, I'm retired at age 62. I'm a 5'10", 170lb white man who is single and definitely looking for a hookup. I've been married twice, both of which lasted only a few years, and have dated many women in my life. I've got to be approaching 200 female partners now counting my wives. I wouldn't call myself a playboy or a player. I just love variety and I love women and I haven't been interested in a relationship since my divorces. And no, I didn't cheat during my marriages, my wives did.

I caught my first wife in bed with my best friend. I did get a little angry but I never hit her or him. I took a picture of them naked in bed and I took a baseball bat and broke everything breakable of hers in the house before walking out straight to a lawyer. She got nothing except the house but I didn't have to pay a penny to her including anything on the house. She had to get a job and then finally lost the house due to missed mortgage payments.

My second wife was seeing someone I didn't know on the side. How did I find out? The guy's wife came to me and told me about it. We then both went one day and caught them in a local motel flophouse. When I broke the door down, he had his penis in my wife. I took a picture of that also. With her, I didn't to anything but tell her goodbye and head for the nearest lawyer. I learned my lesson after that. No more wives. Not even those of other men. Well, not quite.

I did fuck the guy's wife after they separated and she had filed for divorce. I wasn't divorced yet either. We banged each other for two years and then I broke it off, telling her I didn't want to get to the point of asking her to marry me. I told her I was done with marriage. She begged me to not leave, told me she didn't want to get married again either but I told her I was at the point of falling in love with her and I could not let myself do that anymore. That was 35 years ago.

The rest of my life has been a series of fairly short affairs. Every time the woman got serious or I start to have feelings for her, I broke it off. As I've said, I've probably had over 200 female partners over the years. There is only one thing that might get me to say "I do" again and that is a woman who loves anal sex. Might get me...but she's going to have to be very special.

I'm going to enjoy my retirement. I've been working for over 50 years and have a very good pension, a pretty big Social Security check and an annuity from my 401K. I started to work when I was very young. Mowing yards, helping farmers, other odd jobs including a door to door salesman that I wasn't very good at it. In high school, I delivered newspapers and worked in the summer for a construction company. I went to college and worked nearly full time plus taking a full load of courses. I put myself through college. I spent four years after college in the military and when I got out I got a very good job with an area company that was on the rise. The job was fifty miles away from my home town. I ended up as a VP in the automation department a couple of years before I retired.

I moved back to my old home town of 2000 people when I retired because my Mom was getting old and I wanted to spend more time with her. Plus the cost of living here was better than the city I had spent most of my life in. I bought a nice medium sized house which was kind of too big for me alone but I didn't want anything too small. I like my house. It's paid for and I've got every little convenience installed including satellite TV and cable internet. I've got two spare bedrooms so I could have a boarder or two if I wanted to.

One day I noticed a fairly young lady that worked at the local convenience store. She didn't have a ring on her finger. That's the first thing I look for. I started to chat with her. She was gorgeous. She was a slim brunette that had a nice figure although slim. She was about five inches shorter than me with a cute little ass and perky tits that were her best assets besides her very pretty face. I'm guess her breasts were 34B. I'm not picky at all about the female body. I've dated skinny women through very large women and all colors. I love them all.

**************************************

Over the first year, Whitney and I became very good friends. I found out a lot about her. She was 24 when we first start to chat. She dated occasionally but usually didn't have more than a few dates with guys per year. She'd never been serious about anyone. She said she likes men of all ages as long as they were handsome and then she smiled at me and winked. I found out from one of her coworkers that she still lived with her parents and one brother. I drove by her house one day and noticed it was really small. I wonder if she had to sleep in the same room as her brother who was also an adult. The house looked like it couldn't have more than two bedrooms.

I decided to ask her about it one day. She said she did have to sleep in a bunk bed with her brother. She said she didn't make enough money to afford even the cheapest apartment which usually run around $500 to $600 around here. I told her about my extra bedrooms and told her I'd love to have someone living with me. I told her I'd rent her one of the bedrooms for $25 a week. Her eyes got big. I told her she'd have her own bathroom plus free satellite TV and internet. The house had two baths and a shower room in the basement. I used mainly the master bath upstairs. She smiled and told me she'd think about it.

The next day, she told me she wanted to move in with me. I smiled. I knew we'd get along well since we were pretty good friends already. We talked nearly daily and when she saw me enter the store she always got a big smile on her face. The next Saturday she showed up at my door about 3pm and I grabbed her suitcases from her and showed her to her room. She loved it. She spun around with her arms out and a huge smile on her face. There was a full bedroom ensemble already there. She told me this room was bigger than the one she had shared with her brother. She said, "I'm certainly not going to miss his stinky feet." She laughed and I laughed with her. She grabbed me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks for offering me this." I told her it was no problem.

I showed her the bathroom and told her I rarely used this bathroom unless I had to use the toilet while I was downstairs. I told her I spent a lot of my time upstairs in the master bedroom which had a master bath. I showed her the exercise equipment in the basement and told her she's welcome to use that if she wanted. I'm usually down there a few times a week. Got to keep somewhat fit. I showed her the shower room down there too. I use the shower room mainly as a tornado shelter when needed. I gave her a tour of the rest of the house and she loved it. I told her she was welcome to use the TV in the living room and the desktop computer in the small office. She also has a TV outlet in her bedroom although she didn't have a TV. She thanked me. She asked if I wanted any money up front and I told her 'no'. If she wanted, she could pay me weekly or monthly. Her choice.

I let her settle in and asked her if spaghetti with meat sauce was okay for dinner. She smiled and said that sounded great. She asked about the food and I told her she was welcome to eat whatever she wanted but I hoped that she would buy some of the food. She smiled and said no problem. Really I can afford to feed two people easily.

When we sat down for supper, we chatted about her living here with me, her job and about what I use to do for a living. She loved the spaghetti I made. I am a pretty good cook, nothing gourmet but I do pretty well. When we were finished, she helped me with the dishes. We sat down in the living room on the couch together and watched the evening news. At 7:30 pm, she told me she was going to take a long bath, something she didn't get to do at her parents house. She usually got ten minutes to take a bath and wasn't allowed to just soak and enjoy it. I smiled and said, "Well, it's mainly your bathroom so take your time and enjoy yourself."

Want to know the truth? Yes, I asked her to live here because I was hoping to get into her pants. I'm going to let her decide if she wants to. I'm not pushing her. But I've only had one 'affair' since I moved here over a year ago. The woman was a little older than me and we didn't have much in common. She also wasn't interested much in a sexual relationship. Why she was dating, I don't know. Maybe looking for a companion. Every time we got close to heading for the bed, she pushed me away. She kept my balls blue. I dropped her after four months and it's been a sexual dessert since then.

Whitney came out of the bathroom dressed in a summer pajama set, short sleeves and short pants. She was really looking hot and I was checking her out. She smiled at me and walked over to the couch to watch some TV with me. After a few minutes, I was a little uncomfortable sitting there with a boner. We didn't do anything but smile at each other, however, she did bend over and kissed me good night on the lips when she went to bed. It was just a short kiss. I got a good look down that pajama top and I think she checked out my bulge.

When she came home from work on Wednesday, I was out in the garden. It was 95 degrees and humid. I had my short shorts on that I exercise in and a t-shirt. I had removed the t-shirt because I was boiling. She whistled at me and when I smiled and waved at her she winked at me. I threw her a kiss.

I finished de-weeding the garden an hour later and walked into the house, she was in the kitchen getting an iced tea. I started to walk by her and she grabbed my arm. "You look really hot, John, and I don't mean temperature-wise. You've got a great body for a man your age. You're really handsome too." I smiled and thanked her.

I said, "I love those pajamas you wear at night. Makes it really hard for a man, if you know what I mean." She laughed. I headed upstairs to take a shower.

On Thursday, I was walking on the treadmill and lifting weights in the basement when she came home. She yelled and I told her I was exercising. I didn't know what she was doing on the first floor but ten minutes later she came down dressed in short shorts and a sport bra. Damn she's trying to give me a heart attack. I was just finishing a four mile walk / run when she walked down the steps. I pulled my t-shirt off because it was soaked with my sweat.

"Holy shit, John. I love that body."

I smiled and said, "Girl, you're going to give me a heart attack."

She smiles and says, "Hard attack, it looks like." Yup, I'm got a bulge in my shorts again. She started to run on the treadmill and I moved to the weight bench. I've got a great view of that hot ass. She has to look back to see me. Damn, she's hot. I love that tight athletic, feminine body. When we finish exercising, we both walk upstairs. She's behind me and when I look back she's just staring at my backside. I smile. Damn, I want his young woman. Yes, I'm a horny old dog. I'd give my left nut to lick that sweaty pussy right now. She heads for the first floor bathroom and I go upstairs for a shower.

Saturday, I mowed the lawn in my shorts and t-shirt again then did a few things in the flower garden. It was 97 degrees today and humid again. The t-shirt was soaking wet when I finished. I started to walk toward the door and Whitney came out with a tall glass of iced tea. She handed it to me and said, "Aren't you going to remove that wet t-shirt again for me?" I laughed.

"You don't really want to see an old man almost naked, do you?"

"Damn right I do. You may be older but you are just as hot as all the other men around here. I really like your body."

"Well, thanks, sweet thing. I really like yours as well." She kissed me on the cheek and went back inside. I finished the glass of tea, it really hit the spot, did a few more things and headed inside to take a shower.

That afternoon I asked her if she'd like to go out to a restaurant tonight. She quickly agreed. We got dressed in semi-formal clothes and headed out at 6 pm. We had a great meal at one of the little sit down restaurants in this area and we were back home about 7:30 pm. We sat and watched a couple of TV programs and she got up and walked down the hall. The water started to run and so I guessed she was taking a bath. I watched another program while she bathed.

She took a half hour as usual and then I could hear her walking down the hallway. It sounded like she was wearing heels or something. She walked into my sight and my jaw hit the floor. She did have heels on and very little else. She wore a small see-through negligee and no panties. She slowly sauntered over in front of me and said, "So what do you think, John?"

As I licked my lips I said, "I think you're you are the hottest woman I've see in a long time." She laughed, turned around and bent over. I could see her pussy and it was wet with her juices. Damn!

"We've been pussyfooting around for eight days now. I want you and I'm pretty sure you want me. That's the main reason I decided to move in with you. It's been a while since I've been with a man and I am ready to get with you." She grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Your bed or mine?"

I grabbed her and gave her a hug then a long French kiss. "Mine. It's a king-sized bed. More room to roll around naked." She smiled and we walked upstairs together hand in hand. I'm surprised she said she moved in mainly to get with me. That's why I asked her to move in. I've got a huge smile on my face.

When we got to my bedroom, she turned to me and started to undress me. The shirt came off and then she unbuckled my pants, unsnapped them and pulled them down. She pushed me down on the bed and pulled my jeans off. I reached for her negligee and untied it. It fell away from her breasts. I noted her nipples were hard. She reached down and pulled on my jockeys. I lifted up and she pulled them off. I pulled my socks off. She shrugged her shoulders and the flimsy little negligee fell to the floor. She kicked the heels off and I stood up.

She's magnificent. She didn't have a lot of heavy curves but she looked like a hot female athlete. Her stomach was pretty muscular and she looked hot as hell. She looked me up and down and her eyes came to rest on my hard seven inches. She smiled and grabbed it with her hand. "Let's make use of this, shall we?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. We both climbed on the bed and she laid down and pulled me down on top of her. We French kissed for a long time and then I began to kiss down her neck and whispered, "You are gorgeous, Whitney," in her ear as I stuck my tongue into it. She moaned. I started to kiss down her chest. Her hands grabbed my head and she moaned as I reached her right nipple. I sucked it into my mouth and she moaned again. I licked, sucked and lightly bit her right nipple and she squealed. I soon moved to her left nipple and gave it the same treatment.

I gave her nipples both plenty of attention and then started to kiss and lick down her stomach. I stuck my tongue into her belly-button and she squealed again. I kissed farther down and when I reached her trimmed patch of hair on her pubic mound, she said, "Oh God."

I teased her a bit by kissing and licking around her vulva. Her legs splayed open very quickly as she gave me full access to her female treasure. I kissed down her right inner thigh to her pristine anus. When I kissed her anus she screamed. I kissed and licked back up her left inner thigh and then I started to lick up and down her outer labia. She started to say, "Oh God, Oh God..."

I spread her outer lips out and began to lick and pull on her inner lips. She was moaning the whole time and, man, does she taste good. When I stopped playing with her inner labia and stuck my tongue into her vagina, she screamed again. I began to tongue fuck her and then reached up under her legs and grabbed her nipples. I pinched them lightly and she screamed again. "God, John, you are killing me!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Hell, no!" she almost yelled. I smiled.

I went back to my task and tongue-fucked her for several minutes and then moved to her clit. She was breathing very hard by that time so I knew she was getting close. As I sucked her clit in my mouth she arched her back and screamed really loud. She was pressing my face into her pussy with all her strength. She came for almost a minute and then fell back on the bed. I slipped two fingers into her vagina and began to rub the area of her g-spot as I continued to suck her clit and flick my tongue over it. I started to rub her anus with my other thumb and the groan out of her mouth was really loud, almost a growl.

A couple minutes later she arched her back again and screamed. I felt her vagina muscles gripping my fingers in a pulsing rhythm. She has pretty strong muscles down there for such an inexperienced young lady. When she finished her second orgasm and dropped back on the bed, she pushed me away. "God, John, I need to calm down a bit, please."

I crawled up next to her, began to rub her back and forth and after her breathing calmed down a little, she rolled over on me and kissed me hard with lots of tongue. "Damn, you are good, John. This has already been the best time I've ever had with a man. But I want your cock inside me."

I pushed her off of me and she spread her legs wide again and pulled her knees up. I looked at her so opened up for me and licked my lips. She giggled. I grabbed a condom and rolled it on then slipped into her. It was kind of hard to get it in because she was really tight. You could tell it wasn't long ago that she lost her virginity and very few penises have been where I am now. Finally, I was in all the way and she looked up at me and said, "Come on, John, fuck me good."

So I gave her what she wanted. I started to move in and out of her and she started to moan. Soon I was really pounding her good. That vagina had opened up a little more and it was a good fit now. She soon wrapped her legs and arms around me and moaned loudly. A couple of minutes of fucking and she said, "Yes, oh God, yes, yes, God John I'm going to cum again. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She screamed right in my ear but I kept pumping although it was a little hard going with her muscles tightened around me. Soon her orgasm finished and I continued. Sweat was just rolling off both of us. I love the glistening sweat between her breasts. Just gorgeous. Two more minutes and she screamed again and I felt her nails dig into my back. Oh, crap. A scratcher. Her scream is really loud.

She came for almost a minute and then relaxed a little. She moved her hands up and pulled my head down for a long French kiss. I'm still pounding into her. Two minutes later, Whitney screamed again and yelled, "Oh. My. Fucking. God!!" I start my orgasm thirty seconds into that orgasm and she screamed again. When we both finish she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me and smiled. "God, John, that was wonderful. I've never felt orgasms like that before. Let's do this a lot."

I smile at her and give her another long French kiss. A minute later, I pull out of her and went to dispose of the condom. When I came back to bed and crawled in with her, she hugged me and French kissed me again. "I can't believe those orgasms you gave me. I'm still quivering from the last one. You are a hell of a man, John." I smile at her and we cuddle in. "Do you mind if I sleep with you tonight? I don't want to be alone. I really want to be cuddling next to you all night."

12