Retirement Party Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

Rope after rope of warm cum splashed across Anita's tits, neck, cheek and face. My legs quivered as each wave of pleasure shot through me. I placed one hand on the wall to steady myself as I pumped the last drop of cum on her incredible tits.

I stood in front of her, breathless, looking down at the pool of cum on her tits. The last of my adolescent fantasies come to fruition!

Quickly, I looked around for a rag to help clean up but, being the 20 year old I was, I had not thought that far in advance. So, making do with what we had, I grabbed the red dress and let Anita wipe herself up.

Fortunately, the dress was just big enough. I quickly dressed and made my exit as Anita found her things. I made my way back through to the other side of the store. I exited just as Anita emerged from the hallway.

"There you are," Jim said to her. "I thought you'd be in there forever. Don't I get to see you in the dresses?" he asked disappointedly. Thinking we had pulled it off, I made me way over to them.

"Well then, what did you think Mrs. Patterson?" I asked.

Jim looked at me, "Are you alright? You seem a bit winded." His eye shot up and I began to sense I was in danger.

"I was just stacking those boxes in back. Just a little winded, that's all," I said as I stared straight at him.

Jim was quiet for a second and then shook his head, "Sheesh, kids today. When I was your age I could go all day." I did all I could not to burst out laughing right in front of him. He just shook his head again and turned to his wife, "No fashion show for me?" he asked in mock disappointment.

Anita held up the black dress to him and said, "No, I don't think so. I like the black one but you really don't want to see me in that red one."

The sight of Anita using that red dress to wipe my cum from her tits flashed through my mind. She'd look even more fuckable now that the dress was streaked with my cum.

"I was really hoping to see you in that red one honey. I think Billy here was hoping for that as well," Jim replied as he turned to face me.

"As long as you're happy Mrs. Patterson," I said back.

Anita smiled at me and said "Oh, I'm very satisfied Billy." They turned and made their way toward the checkout counter.

Jim said over his shoulder "Say hi to your Dad Billy." I waved goodbye and smiled. I thought of my cum most assuredly dripping from her wet pussy as she walked away in that sundress with her husband.

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers
12