Retraining Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack opened his eyes and looked up at Kelli. He saw her concerned look and then realized what his dream had been all about. "Shit," he said quietly.

"Are you alright, Jack? I heard you moaning." She pushed his hair back with her fingers. "Oh god, hun. You're sweating. You had a nightmare."

Jack started to chuckle. And then he started to laugh a little harder. Kelli didn't understand and the look on her face clearly gave Jack that message. And then Jack realized that the woman he had been dreaming about was sitting next to his throbbing cock. Jack's face got red.

"Jack, please tell me what's wrong." She leaned forward to touch his face, but in the process, felt his erection. "Oh! Oh god, Jack! I am so sorry. Obviously it was no nightmare." Now Kelli was the one blushing.

Right then and there, Jack decided to be honest with Kelli. "I was fantasizing about you, Kelli. And this is not the first time."

"Really?" Kelli smiled, still blushing. "Well, as long as we're being honest, I have to tell you I have thought of you sexually too."

And then Kelli slid her hand under the blanket. She found Jack's hard cock, covered only by his boxers. She gave it a gentle squeeze with her small hand.

"Let me help you cum, Jack."

Jack felt he should say no, but he couldn't. She was holding his cock and he didn't want her to let go. She squeezed it again. She let him go and he groaned, but then moaned even louder when her hand slid inside his boxers and held him again. She smiled as she looked down at him. She began to stroke his cock. Jack was finding it difficult to lie still. His cock had already been throbbing. The front of his boxers were wet from his pre-cum.

"Oh God!" whispered Jack.

Kelli stroked faster and then leaned over and began to suck on Jack's ear lobe. It was more than enough to bring Jack to a climax. His cum shot into his shorts and covered her hand. She left her hand holding his cock and moved to his lips and kissed him gently.

When she sat back up, she finally pulled her hand from Jack's boxers and out from the blanket. She licked her fingers clean as she watched Jack's eyes. Jack's chest rose and fell as he tried to return his breathing to normal. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Kelli reached for Jack's hand. "Now I won't hear anymore about you sleeping on this couch. Come to bed and hold me."

Jack smiled as he followed Kelli to bed.

12