Retraining Ch. 04

Story Info
Kelli presses charges against her husband
3.1k words
4.57
19.8k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack didn't sleep much, but he didn't really care about his lack of sleep. It felt so good to hold a woman in bed. Kelli had slept soundly and Jack was glad about that. She needed the sleep. Her body and her mind had to be exhausted. Despite getting into bed together, there had been no further sex. Jack suppressed a chuckle as he thought about that. Kelli's body was tucked into him snuggly. His arm was wrapped around her, her head was against his chest with her hand resting on his shoulder. Her leg was draped over and between his. And Jack's cock was as hard as it had been during his dream. He had tried all night to relax, but it wasn't going to happen. His penis stood up proudly and throbbed.

Jack jumped when the alarm went off. Damn! He'd forgotten to reset it so that she would sleep. His hand smacked it to silence it, but it was too late. He found Kelli opening her eyes and looking at him, a smile forming on her lips.

"I don't think I've slept like that in over a year," she said. She stretched and then winced in pain from the stiffness. As she stretched, she quickly realized how aroused Jack was. But this time, she did not blush. She kissed Jack's lips and then said, "Jack, make love to me."

His answer surprised her. "No, Kelli." He looked at her and kissed her back. "You have cracked ribs that have to heal. I won't allow my passion for you to further injure you."

Kelli's eyes began to fill with tears. "Jack, I haven't heard compassion from a man like that in years."

Jack smiled and used his thumb to wipe away the tears from her eyes. "Believe me. I want to make love to you. More than you know. We will have plenty of time."

"I suppose you are right," she responded. And then she grinned wickedly. "But I'm as horny as you are, Jack."

"Oh really?" asked Jack, with his own wicked smile. "Well maybe we can do something about that without risk of injury."

Jack rocked his hip slightly. Kelli's cunt was resting against it. She was horny. He could feel her damp panties. He gently rolled her onto her back and then moved lower down her body. As he moved, he lifted her top up to kiss her belly. It became quite clear to Kelli what Jack intended to do. Her entire body shivered. Jack pressed his tongue against her navel and then continued to move down to her panties. He kissed her through her panties as he moved lower. He could smell her sex and it drove him to suck at her folds through her panties.

Kelli groaned. Her hands went to Jack's head and gently caressed him, sliding her fingers through his hair. She couldn't remember the last time a man's lips touched her there. The tingling she felt was constant. Jack sucked harder, her panties still between his lips and her cunt. He knew he was driving her wild. Her fingers were tightening in his hair. With his fingers, he pushed the crotch of her panties aside and penetrated her with his tongue. She moaned loudly as her pussy suddenly tightened around his tongue.

Jack continued to explore Kelli. His tongue sought out every little fold. She tasted perfect. God, he had missed this. He loved doing this to a woman. His cock was throbbing and it seemed to get harder with every moan and shudder she made. He felt her clit swell and he sucked it in as his focus shifted. He sucked hard on her engorged little nub.

Kelli could not hold back. "Jack, I'm going to cum," she hissed through her teeth.

Jack sucked harder and slid two fingers inside of her. He began to finger fuck her as his teeth gently clamped down on her sensitive flesh. It was more than she could handle. Her climax exploded into his mouth as she cried out. Jack fought not to stop as she almost pulled some hair from his head. He released her from his teeth, but he continued to suck until she climaxed again. He refused to release her.

And then she collapsed. Her chest was heaving with ragged breathing. "Oh my god, Jack! Oh my god!"

Jack finally released her clit as her fingers in his hair relaxed. He moved up her body without putting any of his weight on her. He was still trying to be careful with her body, but realized that even the oral sex might have been too much.

He looked down at her as she panted, her eyes wide. He smiled at her and kissed her softly, still holding his body above her. "Are you ok, Kelli? I probably shouldn't have done that."

"Am I ok? You're asking me if I'm ok?" Kelli was almost puzzled by Jack's question. "Jack, I have not had a man give me oral sex in years. And no one has ever given it to me like you just did. Am I ok? Oh my god! When can we do it again?"

Jack started to laugh and kissed her again. And then he pushed his tongue into her mouth. Kelli could taste her pussy as Jack's tongue caressed hers. She moaned again and threw her arms around his neck, lifting her up off of the bed. Jack shifted his weight so that they rolled to their sides, facing each other. He wrapped his arms around her and held her. The passion of their kiss, after her climax, did little to relieve the throbbing of his cock.

Kelli rocked against his cock as it pressed against her belly. She pulled back from their kiss and looked into his eyes. "Fuck me Jack, I can take it. I want to make you cum."

"No, Kelli."

"Please Jack. I want to please you. I want to feel your cock inside of me. I want to squeeze your cock inside of me."

Jack thought for a moment. He shook his head and smiled. Kelli misreading him shaking his head, was about to protest until he rolled them both putting her on top of him. She started to sit up with a smile. Jack helped her remove her shirt and then pulled her down, close to him. He rocked his hips under her. She smiled and moved to adjust her panties aside, having her cunt just above his cock. Together, his cock slide into her, her cunt swallowed him. Without moving, she squeezed his cock. He groaned quietly. He moved his legs over hers, holding her cunt in position as her started to rock his hips. Her eyes did not leave his as he slowly fucked her. She smiled as a moan came to her lips. She squeezed him again. It had been so long for her. She couldn't remember pleasing her husband like this and enjoying it at the same time.

And then Jack did something that was new for Kelli. He lifted her upper body, using his hands and arms to support her. His hands were positioned beneath her breasts. Kelli didn't know what Jack was doing until Jack lifted his head and began to suck one of her nipples. She cried out in pleasure. She loved having a man suck her nipples, but sucking her nipples while she was being fucked was a completely new experience for her.

Jack began to fuck Kelli with faster and deeper strokes. He was not going to last long. But Kelli was already beginning to climax again. She felt a flow of electricity between her pussy and her nipples. And then she screamed as her orgasm hit her. It was just as hard as her first. Without intending to, her cunt squeezed Jack so hard, it left him breathless and out of control. He came loudly. He continued to cum with his teeth holding one of her nipples. The vibration Kelli felt made her cum again. Jack had nothing left to give her and collapsed in complete exhaustion.

Kelli laid her head on Jack's shoulder and kissed his neck. "I can't say that I have forgotten what it was like because I've never had this happen before," she said, still panting. "Four orgasms! Christ, Jack!"

Jack gently caressed her back with his hands. "It's been a long time for me, Kelli. And I have to confess to you that I have had a desire for you since we met."

"There is nowhere else I would rather be," she said.

He gently smacked her ass and said, "I would love to stay in bed and hold you all day long. But we have things to do today."

"Yes, Sir," she said. When Jack looked at her, she smiled and kissed him again.

They both got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. But Jack stopped. "You first," he smiled. He didn't think she was quite ready to lose all privacy, including using a bathroom.

But Kelli grabbed his hand and giggled. "You think I'm too shy have you see me pee?"

Kelli also insisted that they share the shower, but Jack put his foot down. Fucking her in the shower would definitely happen, but not this morning. She giggled again as he slapped her bare ass. He went out to the kitchen to start the coffee maker.

Once they had both showered, Jack made breakfast. "If I'm going to stay here, at least allow me to share the responsibilities of cooking and cleaning, Jack," said Kelli. "I don't want to be your guest."

Jack chuckled. "I'll consider it."

And hour later, Jack was driving her down to the police station. Kelli felt anxious again. Her time alone with Jack had allowed her to forget all about the past weekend. But it was once again in front of her to deal with. They stopped at the front desk to report why they were there. After checking her computer, the officer sent them on their way to meet up with a female detective who was in charge of Kelli's case.

"Hello, Mrs. Jackson. I'm Detective Stillman. I hope you are still of a mind to press charges against your husband."

Kelli looked at Jack, who took her hand in his and squeezed it. She looked back at the young detective and nodded, "Yes, I am still ready to press charges."

"Good. Mr. Jackson is being arrested as we speak. I do have a few questions to ask you as we fill out the paper work." Detective Stillman looked at me and said, "Could you give us a few moments?"

"I want Jack to stay," said Kelli.

"It's ok, Kelli. I'll be right over there if you need me." Jack got up and sat down in a chair against the wall. He smiled at her. "I won't leave here."

The process did not take long since Kelli's statement had been taken the day before. The detective handed Kelli a card. "Call me if you have any questions or if there is anything else you think I need to know."

Jack got up as he saw that Kelli was finished. He smiled at the Detective. "Thank you."

As they started to leave, they heard a commotion and turned to see what had caused it. They heard some yelling and swearing. Jack felt Kelli cringe beside him. And then he saw Bill being handled by two officers as he was brought into the area.

Bill saw them at the same time. His face twisted with anger. "You bitch!"

Without even thinking about it, Jack moved to place himself between her and Bill. But Bill wasn't going anywhere. The two uniformed officers had him under control.

Bill turned his attention to Jack. "You made a mistake asshole! I warned you about sticking your nose where it doesn't belong."

But Jack simply smiled and kept quiet. He began to escort Kelli out, keeping her away from Bill.

"You think this is over? Guess again!" Bill screamed.

"I suggest you sit down and shut up, Mr. Jackson! You can call your lawyer if you wish, but you will behave yourself." Detective Stillman was no pushover and she was certainly not intimidated by Bill.

Jack kept moving and eventually got Kelli out of the building. He didn't show it, but he was a little disgusted that Kelli had been forced to see Bill brought in. They could have handled that better. But complaining about it was not what Kelli needed to hear. She was shaking in fear. Jack placed her in the front seat of the car and had to gently pry her fingers from his hand.

"It's going to be ok, Kelli. I won't let him get near you." She nodded and let go of Jack. As he got into the car behind the wheel, he said, "I'm taking you home ... our home."

Jack wasn't sure if that was the right thing to say or not. Kelli lost control and sobbed. He took her hands in his and held them. They sat in the parking lot for several minutes before Kelli was able to contain her tears. Jack pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and gave it to Kelli.

"I'm so sorry, Jack. I've gotten you into my mess and now you're in danger too."

"I'm not in danger, Kelli. Bill didn't exactly do himself any favors in front of all of those officers and Detective Stillman. He made himself look guilty. And despite threatening me, his lawyer is going to advise him to stay away from us or it will only get worse."

"Do you really think so?" she asked.

"I do." And Jack really did believe that. Bill was an idiot and he had probably just gotten himself in more trouble.

Jack started the car and began to drive, pulling out into the street. "Ok, here's the first thing we're going to do. We need to get you a few more clothes. We can go back to your house and pick up some more things. Or we can go shopping. It's your choice."

"I don't ever want to go back there. There is nothing I need or want there," Kelli replied.

"Ok. Then I'm going to take you shopping," said Jack.

"No Jack. I can't have you spending money like that on me."

"Well we need to get you a few things, Kelli. Or constant washing of what you have with you will likely not last very long. Either that or you'll have to be naked a lot."

Kelli giggled. "I'd be ok with that."

Jack laughed. "Actually, so would I. But you do need a few things." Truth be told, Jack's real motive was to get Kelli to think of something else.

"Oh my god! Why didn't I think of it before?" said Kelli.

"What?"

"I have my ATM card. Let's find a machine and use it."

A few hours later, Kelli seemed to forget about what had happened at the police station. Jack insisted that she model everything she considered buying. While other people took notice of the bruises on her face, Jack and Kelli ignored them and enjoyed the time they had together. They were just about to leave the shopping mall when Kelli saw the Victoria Secret store.

"Stay right here," she said. "I want to buy something special for you."

Jack chuckled. "Alright."

He sat and waited for her. He began to think of what she might be buying. He found himself becoming aroused and realized he had to stop thinking about her that way or he wouldn't be able to stand without embarrassing himself. It made him laugh again.

Eventually, she returned with a smile and a small package. And Jack's physical condition was back under control.

"Did you find something you liked?" asked Jack.

"Mmmhmm. More importantly, I found something I think you will like," she grinned.

They stopped somewhere of lunch. As they joked and laughed and talked, it was if there was no Bill, that what had happened over the weekend had never happened. They began to discuss future plans.

"I want to go back to work," said Kelli.

"I think you should go back to work," said Jack. "But let's not rush it yet. First things first. You need to heal. And you also need to begin the emotional healing too."

Kelli reached over the table to take Jack's hand. "Why, Jack? Why are you doing all of this. I mean I am so grateful that you are helping me. I really didn't know who else to go to. But you could have walked away after dropping me off at the hospital. Why did you get involved?"

"It was definitely for the sex." Jack managed to keep a straight face for about two seconds before he began to chuckle.

"You smartass," laughed Kelli. As she stopped laughing, she had a smile on her face. "Please answer my question."

"I guess the answer to your question has several answers. First of all, it's in my nature to get involved when someone I care about is in trouble. I really like you Kelli. In fact, I have feelings for you that I can't deny. Ever since my wife died, I've had very erotic dreams about her. I never thought I would be able to move on." Kelli squeezed his hand and he continued. "And then I met you. And my dreams changed. It was you who I dreamed about, not Sandy."

Kelli smiled and leaned over to kiss Jack's cheek. And then she giggled, "So it was about sex."

Jack blushed and got a little tongue-tied. "There was definitely sex in my dreams, but the significant thing about my dreams was that they seemed to be telling me it was ok to move on. That there was someone new out there for me. Someone I could care about and spend time with .... and even .... love."

"Awww Jack. Do you really think that we could share love for each other?"

"I'm saying that we have time to learn about each other, to grow with each other .... and yes, maybe come to love each other. But I don't want us to be in a hurry. We have a lot of other things to take care of first."

That evening, Kelli insisted on using the bathroom privately. When she came out, she was wearing a black garter with black stockings ... and nothing else. Jack had been resisting erections all day, but not now.

Kelli smiled. "Do you like the little gift I got for you?"

"You're gorgeous, Kelli."

"I'm not nearly as sore as I was yesterday. Make love to me, Jack. Make me yours."

Jack smiled. "For a Dom, you have so little self-control," he told himself.