Retribution

Story Info
Cheating wife gets punished.
4.3k words
3.85
35.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a patient man, not one who requires instant gratification. Unlike so many of my peers, I'm willing to wait for my pleasures, to savor the anticipation of enjoyment rather than rushing headlong into the surf. So after very carefully tying Ashley's hands together and fastening them to the headboard and then each of her ankles to a bedpost, I left her, still sleeping, and went into the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee and retrieve my bagel from the toaster.

The jewish people have contributed so much to our civilization: The Ten Commandments, Hollywood, the Atomic Bomb. No one could argue otherwise. But all of these pale in comparison to perhaps the greatest culinary achievement known to man: Bagels, Lox and cream cheese. And as I layered the succulent pink flesh of the Salmon onto the pure white coating of Philly's best, I was certain we owed a debt that could never be repaid.

I placed my breakfast on a tray and returned to her room to await my wife's awakening. I sat in her ridiculous Chippendale settee and watched. It didn't take long. As she tried to turn over, her peaceful sleeping face took on a look of puzzlement, then concern and finally panic. Her eyes flew open as she thrashed about, vainly tugging on her restraints

"What the FUCK! JOE!" she screamed. It took her several moments to realize I was right there in the room with her.

"Good morning, sunshine." I said, munching contentedly.

"God damn it Joe, what the fuck is this?"

"Oh my," I said, "Such language. And first thing in the morning too. Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?"

This froze her for just a second. Then, "Untie me you crazy bastard and I won't call the cops."

I stroked my chin and pretended to consider her offer. "Hmmmm, I don't see a deal here. I mean if I let you go you SAY you won't call the cops but if I leave you tied up you CAN'T call the cops, right?" I said.

"Listen you son of a bitch, untie me right fucking now. Do you hear me? Right FUCKING NOW!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. We really must do something about that mouth of yours. How am I supposed to enjoy my breakfast with you making all this noise?"

I got up and rummaged through the bag I'd purchased the day before from the Adam and Eve shop. It was where I'd gotten the restraints.

"Hmmm, let's see where is it? Ah, here we go." I pulled out the ball gag and untangled the straps as I leaned over her.

"Now hold still." I said.

"Get away from me you sick motherfucker!" She said and spit at me. I slapped her face. Her eyes went wide, but she stopped moving

"I said HOLD STILL!"

I fastened the gag around her head and moved the ball into her mouth before tightening the straps

"There," I said, "that ought to do it." And I went back to my chair and took another bite of my bagel.

"This Lox is fantastic," I said, "I think I'm going to miss Murray's Deli most of all." She looked puzzled.

I finished the bagel and drained my coffee cup. I wiped my mouth and rubbed my hands together.

"Now, let's get down to business, shall we." I went to the bed and slowly removed the covers exposing her a little at a time in order to increase her uneasiness. When finally her bare feet came into view I dropped the covers on the floor and went to her desk where I took out a pair of scissors.

Ashley became extremely agitated as I approached the bed with scissors in hand and began a renewed thrashing about. While I couldn't understand her words I knew what she was saying.

"Yes, sweetheart, I know. This is a lovely $700 lavender peignoir from Neiman Marcus." I said as I cut the left shoulder strap. "I know because I paid for it. Now hold still so I don't cut you." I cut the right. She was screaming against her gag opening her mouth wider than the ball and making the most obnoxious noise.

"Hmm, they assured me at the shop that this was the best ball gag they had and promised it would do the trick." I said showing mock disappointment. "I'll need something else." I went to her desk and found the scotch tape dispenser and returned to the bed I removed the ball gag.

"God damn it, Joe, what the hell's wrong with..."

"Shut up!" I said and raised my hand as if I were going to slap her again.

"Close your mouth," I said. She did as she was told. I tore off a strip of tape and pasted it diagonally across her mouth. I fastened a second strip making an X across her full beautiful lips.

At this point I could have merely unbuttoned the nightie but her fear of the scissors was adding a new dimension to her torment and I was beginning to warm to my role as tormentor. I placed the cold steel of one scissor blade against her chest and maintaining contact with her skin as I went, I slowly snipped the material all the way from neckline to hem. I spread the two halves and pulled the entire peignoir from beneath her and threw it on the floor. Then I went to the panties. I slowly pulled the material away from her hip and sliced it. I did the same on the other side and gently lifted the now free front flap to expose her completely. I was surprised to see her pussy was bare; it had been a very long time since I'd seen it.

"Ashley, my love, you've been sheared. Is that the way Eduardo likes it?" I put a special sarcastic emphasis on her lover's name relishing what I knew about her Guatemalan stud that she didn't. As I said, I'm a patient man.

I stood back a bit to take in my wife's still beautiful form. Partially the result of excellent genes and partly the result of excellent plastic surgeons, Ashley was a vision. No one could have halted the effects of twenty years of aging but she'd come damn close. Her breasts were round, full and firm and had very little sag. The areolas were dark pink and puckered and the dark nipples, I noticed, were hard. Her belly had a voluptuous feminine roundness as did her hips. Her thighs were still muscular and her shapely legs ended in tiny perfect feet. The plump outer lips of her naked pussy and the deep cleft between nearly took my breath away.

I had never been a devotee of that subset of the pornography pantheon known as BDSM. Nothing against it, assuming mutual consent, or against those who practice it, it's just not my particular kink. Seeing a woman tied and helpless has never blown my skirt in the air, but having my beautiful emasculating bitch of a wife helpless and spread open before me...well, I could become a fan.

This was no skinny teenager; this was a woman in her prime with a visceral sexuality that could peel paint. I felt that nearly forgotten hard knot in the pit of my stomach I always got whenever I looked at her. She still had a power over me that I was going to have to fight against if I was to finish what I'd started.

I took a deep breath. Sitting on the bed I let my hand trail over her smooth skin.

"You know I actually blame myself." I said as my fingers lightly stroked her thigh. "I loved you so much and gave in to you so easily." My fingers were toying with the labia majora. (I liked those words; as if giving her pussy a Latin name could make it less sexual.)

"You were always hungry for things, expensive things. And I wanted so much to give them to you. But it didn't matter how much I gave you, you always wanted more. I thought I could win back your love. But it was just the opposite wasn't it; the more I gave in to you, the more "stuff" I bought you, the less you appreciated it. And the less you respected me."

Ashley tilted her hips as I slipped the knuckle of my finger into her vaginal cleft. It was damp.

"Darling, you're nether region is all dewy," I laughed. "Does this excite you?" I slid my finger up and down the slippery channel as Ashley began to squirm.

"I worked hard to give you whatever you wanted but it was never enough, was it?. And you perceived my catering to you as weakness and began to resent me for it. You started to ration sex to get what you wanted from me, teasing me by flaunting your body and then finally, denying me altogether. A shrink might say that I sublimated my frustration by pouring all my energies into my business."

I slipped my finger into her and felt her pussy clench.

"And I did alright, didn't I? There'll be a press conference this afternoon but, well, let me be the first to tell you, Seymour Systems is being bought out by for a little over eight hundred million dollars and other considerations. I'm signing the papers as soon as I leave here."

I slid a second finger inside her and pushed in deep tapping her cervix. Her eyes went wide and she grunted.

"Don't worry, the lawyers have drawn up the paperwork and you get half of everything, I do want to be fair; after all, if you hadn't kept this from me," - I wiggled my fingers inside her -"I would probably never have been so driven. You'll find the papers on the dining table; they just need your signature. You get the house, and the little "shack" in Aruba. I'm giving you the Benz and the Beamer and the Escalade. I'm keeping the cabin in Montana and the Mustang." It was a '65 that I'd taken from a rusted hulk to near mint condition - more sublimating I suppose.

My two fingers inside her were pressing and stroking her G spot and my thumb was rubbing her clit and I could feel her cunt opening for me. I loved the smooth feel of her mound, and the dampness that coated my fingers as I explored the warm wet folds inside her. My cock was leaking and throbbing with lust. Maintaining control was going to be a bit more difficult than I had anticipated.

"Don't look so shocked, Ashley, you must have known this day was coming." I removed my fingers from inside her and, using her juice as lubrication, began a slow gentle stroking of the tips of her hard little nipples. When we were dating, and in the first months of marriage, when her body was still available to me, I could sometimes make her come simply by stimulating her breasts and nipples which were extremely sensitive. I began rubbing her areolas in a circular motion and up and down the perky buds. She may have had murder in her eyes but there was lust in her hips which were rolling side to side as I pinched and stroked.

I removed my robe and, naked, straddled her, placing my cock between her breasts. I rubbed and squeezed the generous mounds of flesh before pressing them together around the hard shaft and, rocking my hips, began to fuck her tits. I was leaking precum like faulty plumbing and the lubrication it provided plus the look of her tits squeezed together took me close to the edge and I nearly lost control.

But I wanted more than just having her helpless before me. This wasn't just about sex. I wanted to humiliate her, to make her pay for the years of torment and shame I'd been living with. Pay for the succession of lovers who came through my door, drank my liquor, ate my food and fucked my wife in my bed. Make her pay for not even having the decency to try and hide her perfidy. I moved further up her body.

"Darling, you're still making much too much noise." I removed the tape with a quick jerk and she cried out and took a deep breath.

"Joe, please, we really need..." she began

"Now see, that's just what I'm talking about, too much noise. Maybe this will shut you up."

I lifted her head and brought my cock to her lips. Surprisingly she opened her mouth. I shoved my cock inside.

"How 'puny' does it feel to you now?" I said as I buried her nose in my pubic hair and felt the back of her throat constrict in a gag reflex. I was not at all "puny" but she had taken delight in telling me how tiny my little dick was compared to Eduardo's who apparently was hung like a Guatemalan mule.

Rocking my hips I fucked her mouth enjoying the sight of her plump lips stretching as I withdrew and then plunged back in. I released her head and she began bobbing up and down sucking me and massaging the underside of my cock with her tongue, her warm, wet mouth pulling and tugging.

"It's been so long, I'd forgotten what a great little cocksucker you are."

Beneath me, I could feel her hips grinding, pressing down into the bed and then lifting, opening, perhaps to receive her imaginary lover. Was she thinking of him between her legs? She was working my cock in earnest now as she looked into my eyes. What was she expressing with those eyes? Apology? Or pity? Whatever it was, she was no longer afraid, and that angered me.

My orgasm hit me with surprising force and I held her head as I fucked her mouth, pumping my cum down her throat in spasms that made my cock jerk as my seed splashed against the back of her throat. I watched as she desperately tried and failed to swallow all of it and white frothy cum leaked from the corner of her mouth.

I withdrew and she gasped for breath and I felt angry with myself for having lost control and climaxing. It all seemed unfinished. Surprisingly, my cock seemed to think so too and remained hard.

------------------

I went to the foot of the bed and undid one of the ankle restraints from the bedpost. I braced myself for her reaction, expecting her to scream and kick wildly but she remained docile. Puzzled I fastened the Velcro to the other post then did the same with the other restraint. In this way I turned her onto her belly.

Now let me just say this: the naked female form is obviously a visual delight and a woman with nicely shaped breasts, belly, legs, and feet can take my breath away anytime. But a firm round bottom, upturned, with legs parted to expose her plump pussy lips, well, all I can say is God created this to make a man's head soft and his cock hard and Ashley's ass was as fine a work of art as can exist on this earthly plane. Along with her cunt with its pink inner lips now visible and moist, it could easily cause a coronary

"Lift up." I said. When she raised her hips I slid two pillows beneath her. She was squirming slightly and making soft almost inaudible moans. I stroked the soft smooth flesh of her bottom and legs, letting my fingers trace a line from the back of her knees up her inner thigh toward her pussy. She held her breath as she arched her back, lifting her hips to grant me access and exhaled, disappointed as my hand moved away. I stroked and teased in this way for several moments.

"I need to tell you about Eduardo, darling," I said as my fingers made another pass up her leg. "I had him checked out. Cost me a fortune but I felt you should know. Turns out his real name is Edward Barnes, a slick little hustler from Akron. And the only thing Latin about him is two years of high school Spanish and a Guatemalan stepmother."

My fingers slid up and down the crack in her ass.

"Seems our Eddy is quite a naughty boy. He did time for check fraud back in Ohio. Since then he's ripped off several widows and wives. So far he's always gotten away with it somehow; I guess you were gonna be his big score. Turns out there are a couple of warrants out for his arrest and being the civic minded individual that I am, I've let the authorities know where to find him. Oh, and that three hundred and eighty thousand the two of you squirreled away in the Caymans? That's being included in the settlement."

I pressed a finger against her anus and she shivered. "Joe..."

"You'll find the detective's full report on the dining table too along with a copy of some of the videos I've taken of the two of you. That's right, I've recorded some your little fuck sessions."

Without warning I brought my hand down hard on her right buttock. The sound exploded in the room and was followed almost simultaneously by her loud gasp. I immediately spanked the left cheek and was rewarded with an additional gasp and a grunt and the sight of my hand print in pink on her white skin. I began spanking her hard and fast, smacking one cheek repeatedly, making the skin pink, then moving to the other until her lovely bottom was blushing and she was breathing hard and unable to process one smack before the next one landed.

Surprisingly her hips continued to grind against the pillows.

"Joe." she said softly.

"Not a word or I'll tape your mouth again."

I went to the bag from Adam and Eve shop and retrieved the Rabbit. I had never seen one before I went in looking for a vibrator and the clerk recommended it. She threw in some lube but from the look of Ashley's wet cunt and the small wet stain on the sheet below I didn't think we'd need it.

I turned it on and spread the wet lips of her vagina. She arched her back trying to avoid my hand. I smacked her bottom as hard as I could and she yelped.

"Stick you ass up and open your legs." I demanded. She did as she was told. Again I spread her cunt lips wide and shoved the vibrator inside her. She cried out at this sudden intrusion but gradually calmed down. I positioned the ears on her clit as the sales clerk had shown me and adjusted the vibration rate until she was purring and rocking her hips.

"Getting close sweethear?" I asked.

"MMmmmm, uh huh" She said.

She was clenching her thighs together and grinding her hips against the pillows as I worked the vibrator in a slow circular motion making sure the ears never lost contact.

"I want you tell me when you're about to come."

"Oh baby, I'm almost there!"

I could see her asshole starting to pucker and I knew she was right on the edge. I quickly removed the rabbit and spanked her ass hard again and again and again. The plump flesh of her bottom was wobbling deliciously as she pushed her hips into the mattress and rolled side to side in vain attempts to avoid my punishment. She clenched her buttocks in defense.

I had also purchased a paddle with holes bored in it that the clerk said I should be very careful with as it can cause considerable pain. Well pain was what I was after but there was something much more visceral in the feeling of my bare hand on her naked flesh

"Yeow! Stop it, please! You're hurting me! OW! Please! Just tell me what you want."

"This IS what I want!" I said, relentlessly continuing her spanking. "This! I want to hurt you! I want you to feel a little of the pain I've been feeling for all these years. I want to punish you for the countless lovers, the continuing humiliation. I want you to beg me to stop. I want your tears, I want your screams." With tears of my own streaming down my face, I relentlessly spanked that magnificent bottom.

Her pleading and her screams did not satisfy me.

My plan had been to torment her sexually, bring her to the edge again and again and then spank the hell out of her each time she was about to come, pushing her orgasm back down before arousing her again; to tease and then deny. It was an elegant plan, but I was completely out of control now. Her ass was red and I continued punishing her, slapping one cheek in the same place over and over until she was nearly hysterical before moving to the other one. My palm was on fire. Her flesh was beginning to bruise, turning a dark purple at the base of her bottom where I directed most of my punishment.

She was sobbing uncontrollably, her lungs taking in huge draughts of air before releasing her breath in explosive, racking sobs. She was saying something over and over but it took me awhile to understand the words.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..."

I stopped spanking her. My cock was rock hard and leaking and I had one more final act of humiliation to perform. I climbed up on the bed between her knees.

"Lift your hips." I demanded

She lay there sobbing, "...sorry I'm sorry I'm..."

I pulled her hair, "I SAID LIFT YOUR HIPS!"

She raised her ass, "HIGHER!" I grabbed her hips and roughly pulled her to her knees which tightened the restraints around her wrists, keeping her head down low on the sheet.

Ashley had never allowed me to fuck her from behind even in the early days; she said it was degrading. We had once watched a movie where a couple was doing it doggy style and she remarked, "How can she find that enjoyable. It's humiliating" All right then.

12