Retribution

Story Info
Deserved punishment for evil done.
5k words
4.22
203k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

["Retribution: deserved punishment for evil done." That's what this story is about. Opinions may vary about if the punishment fit the crime. Your comments and votes are encouraged.]

It didn't make the newspapers. It wasn't the subject of Oprah's show, or Maury's. But, in case you didn't notice it either, my world started to blow up on the tenth of February last year.

On that date, a Saturday, I picked up the mail and took it home. We live in a rural community where all mail is picked up at the post office. When I got home I sat at my desk and opened the bills, wrote checks and balanced our check book. Usually, Julia, my wife, does this chore. She says it makes her feel rich. She was at her sister's for their monthly three day visit and I decided to take care of that chore for us.

The Visa bill seemed a bit high so I scanned the charges to see what we had bought that I forgot about. The only charge that seemed strange was for a hotel room in the city where her sister lives. Her sister and husband live in a big four bedroom house. They have no kids. One of the bedrooms is set up as a guest room. It just didn't make sense.

I looked back through the bills and saw that every other month for a year the room charge had been on the bill. I called the hotel. I said I noticed the charge on my bill and needed to verify some information from their records. They told me their records showed me in room 1228, just like always. Checking in late, 8:45pm and checking out automatically the next afternoon. I thanked them and hung up.

Why would she stay in a hotel? Why would she register under my name? Why would she not mention that she was spending nearly two hundred dollars to stay in a hotel? Why a nice hotel when a cheaper place would still give her a bed, if she was spending most of her time with her sister?

I took myself to dinner at our neighborhood sports bar and grill. I know there was a game on the big screen but I couldn't tell you who was playing or who won. I left at nine and called Maureen's house. Maureen is Julia's sister. When she answered I asked to speak to Julia. Maureen said she was in the bathroom and would call me back in a few minutes.

Ten minutes later my phone rang. The caller ID said it was Julia's cell phone. I answered.

"Hi Honey. Sorry I was in the bathroom when you called. How are things?"

"Pretty good. I just wanted to call and see how things are with you and Maureen."

"Things are great. We're going shopping tomorrow."

"Well, don't spend us into the poorhouse. Really, I just wanted to hear your voice. I miss you."

"Oh, you're sweet. I miss you too."

"Sleep well. I'll see you on Sunday night."

"You too. Good-night, I-love-you."

"Right back atcha."

The call didn't feel right. On Sunday night she came home and was warm and friendly. She bought some new clothes shopping with her sister and some of those were clothes she said she bought for me. She knows I think teal looks good against her skin. She showed me a new teal teddi she bought. I loved it. It was lacy and hugged her body well. Julia had been blessed, like her sister, with a great body that still looked like it would fit into the cheerleading uniform she wore in high school. Neither woman had any children and none of the weight problems having children often brings. Julia had kept herself in a size six dress since high school.

In the teal teddi she inspired my cock to stand up and salute. She pampered me all evening and by nine we were in bed. She asked as we were kissing and exploring each other if we could do a sixty-nine. I asked if she wanted to start on the top or bottom. She wanted to start on top and end up on the bottom.

I put myself on my back and she climbed on. She kept the teddi on and allowed me to unsnap the crotch snaps. She had shaved that day and was as smooth down there as a baby's butt. I licked and probed her, noticed a little difference to her taste and she asked if I liked the taste of what she had put inside her to make her taste better for me. I told her I preferred her natural taste.

She sucked me like there was never going to be another night. She got my attention and held it, in her mouth. She was able to get most of my cock in her mouth and kept working me even when she occasionally bumped her gag reflex. I lapped her pussy and used my fingers to open her lips for deeper penetration. Her hips moved and fucked my face for a while.

With little effort I rolled us over and began fucking into her mouth from above. I knew I wouldn't last long. My efforts at pushing her to an orgasm were rewarded when I felt her muscles quiver, her flow increased and she moaned loudly with my cock in her mouth.

Her hands held my hips and tried to stop me when I pulled up and out of her mouth. "Pete, I want it in my mouth!"

I pushed back in and she said, "Ank ooo." I made that mean she really said Thank you. Must be tough talking with a hard cock in your mouth.

It wasn't long before her suction and tongue got the reward she wanted. I unloaded into her mouth. She drank it all and made appreciative noises. We moved into our normal snuggle-together-and-fall-asleep positions. Julia kept the teddi on.

"Honey, take off the teddi. I want to snuggle skin." She sat up and I helped her get the teddi off. As she lay back I noticed a small round bruise on her breast. It was maybe the size of a quarter, about half way between her areola and her arm pit.

"Whoa! What happened?"

"It's nothing, really. I walked into a fixture in a store. My own fault, really. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"Want Daddy to kiss it better?" I asked. It was just an excuse to spend some time kissing the breasts I loved. She always said yes when I asked to play with her breasts.

"No, it doesn't hurt. Let's just go to sleep." She turned on her side and shut off the bedside lamp. I was shocked. That was the first turn down for breast play since we had been married. Nine years of yes. I fell asleep wondering what the hell was going on.

As it happened, my boss was asked to send a technician to the city where Maureen and her husband Mike lived, Salinas. I was picked to go. I told Julia I needed to go out of town for three days. My boss was sending me for one. He was sending me to Salinas. I told Julia I was going to Fresno. She knew I would be out in the fields and so contact was best by cell phone.

When I arrived in Salinas I checked in with work, got things set up for the next morning and checked into a hotel. I picked a different one from the one Julia had been using. From my company cell I called Mike at his work.

"Mike, this is Pete. How are you?"

"I'm Ok. What's up? I don't recall you ever calling me at work before."

"I'm setting up a surprise party for Julia and I want to surprise Maureen too. Can we meet and talk about it? I'm passing through Salinas this afternoon and thought this would be a good time, if you can break free."

"You're here?"

"Yup. Name a place and I'll buy you a beer."

He gave me the name and address of a place. A sports bar. Half an hour later he walked in. I had a booth as far from the big screen TV as I could get. Two glasses and a pitcher of beer already on the table.

"Good to see you, Mike."

"Good to see you, too." We talked about how great our wives were and how they would be so surprised to get a party. The date I picked wasn't near either birthday or anniversary. I needed names and addresses of their friends so they could be invited. I asked him to email them to where I worked. I asked him how the last visit had gone.

"They went to a spa for the day on Saturday, and Sunday morning we went out for breakfast. They had a great time. I pretty much give them space when Julia is here."

"Do I let Julia visit too often?"

"No. Once every other month is fine. She's a good lady and we have fun laughing and stuff when she's here."

"Good. I wouldn't want her here so much it was a burden."

"Not at all." Our conversation then wandered to sports, politics and our mutual mother-in-law. We spent ninety minutes or so together and I left. The next day I handled the client's problems and was done before noon. By five-thirty I was nearly home. I called home and Julia picked up on the third ring. I told her I would be home by the time she got home from work the next day. She sounded happy that I would be home that soon. Our call ended and I drove to within a block of our home.

At six-thirty she came out and got in her car. She was wearing a short black dress, black hose and heels. Not her normal dress. Around me she was a jeans and western shirt woman most of the time. She carried a small bag, like a gym bag. It went in the trunk. I followed her to a quiet restaurant in the next town. She parked behind the restaurant and entered through the back door.

I drove around and found a place to park where I could see into the restaurant through the big front windows. She was seated at a small table for two with a man about my age, coloring and build. I didn't know him.

They talked through the meal, held hands on top of the table and he paid the bill. Then they walked out the front door together, her holding on his arm, and got in a silver Lexus. It drove two blocks to the Holiday Inn and pulled in. I watched them walk in from the valet parking. His hand was resting possessively on her ass as they walked.

I wanted to rush them, kill him and drag her home by her hair! I wanted to rip his dick off and slowly kill her. I felt my blood pressure rise, my ability for rational thought decrease and my desire for violence increase to the point I hit the steering wheel hard enough I started worrying I might have broken my hand. I watched the valet park his car. I got the license number and wrote it down.

Julia spent the night in the Holiday Inn. I wasn't far away in a Motel 6. I got up, dressed, through a drive through and ate breakfast where I could watch his Lexus. At seven-forty they came out, dressed as they had been when they went in. They got in the Lexus and drove back to the restaurant. She kissed him, exited the car and opened hers. The trunk popped open as he drove away. I was hidden from her sight and I was able to watch as she stood behind her car and took off the shoes, hose and dress. She was not wearing a bra. She put on a western shirt, removed her panties and pulled on some jeans. She sat on the bumper and pulled on socks and western boots. She walked the panties to the restaurant dumpster and tossed them in. Back to her car she closed the trunk, got in and drove away. She went home. At ten she came back out in jeans and a different western shirt. Jeans look like jeans so I couldn't tell if she had changed them too. I followed her and she went into the Planned Parenthood building.

An hour later she came out and was crying. She got in her car and cried for quite a while. It made sense to me that she had just found out she was pregnant. I had a vasectomy when I was eighteen. I carry some nasty genetic possibilities and at eighteen took medical advice and got fixed. Before we got married I told Julia I couldn't father children. I also had tests to be sure. We had never used condoms, foam or any birth control. Now she was caught.

She drove home and went inside. I drove to work, turned in my paperwork and then went home. Julia was sitting at the table, looking like she had been crying.

When I asked what was wrong she said she just didn't feel well. I sent her to bed, told her to drink lots of water and even tucked her in like a good husband should.

Two hours on the computer and I had a plan. First, I need proof. I drove to the nearest druggist and bought two pregnancy tests. Second I needed to know who the man was. I found a way to get the registration information on the Lexus. He was Paul Domme, and I had his address and noted that on the registration it said the car was registered to Paul and Margret Domme.

As Julia slept I thought and planned. Was Paul the same man she met in Salinas? How would I find out?

I would need to wait until her next trip to her sister's. She would probably use that trip to cover getting an abortion. I thought perhaps she would move the trip up a couple weeks. If she did I would be ready. I picked up the phone to make a call and heard Julia talking.

"I need to see him one more time. Get an appointment at the clinic for Saturday and I'll stay with him Friday night."

"God, Julia haven't you got yourself in a mess. What if Pete finds out your pregnant?"

"By Saturday night I won't be. After that what he doesn't know won't hurt anyone."

"Ok. I'll make the appointment. Will you call Carl or am I doing that too?"

"You call him. I don't want the call on my bill."

"Friday night, room 1228. Eight thirty. I hope you know what you're doing."

I hung up too. There were at least two men. Carl and Paul. Why? What difference would the answer make?

When I heard her get up and use the bathroom I went in, "to check on her." I told her I would sleep in our guest room so I wouldn't get sick and she could really rest. She nodded and climbed into bed.

My plans were made. Finalizing them took most of the night and a few hours of the next day. I slept pretty well, considering. The nagging question of "Why?" kept intruding into my thoughts and when I did sleep I woke dreaming about some other cock sliding into her pussy. I woke up angry.

We both went to work in the morning and she called me at lunch time.

"My sister called and there is a baby shower we can go to this weekend. Is it Ok with you that I go?"

"Sure. Our agreement is one weekend a month. If you want to do two close together it just means I'll have you home longer before the next trip. You sure you feel up to the drive?"

"I'm feeling better today. By Friday I'll be great."

"Ok. See you at home."

On Friday morning I kissed her good-bye and went to work. I told my boss I didn't feel good and by noon I was out of there. By six I was in Salinas, and watched as Maureen dropped Julia off at the corner. Julia was in a sexy blue dress and heels. A man was waiting in front of the hotel for her. He took her in his arms and kissed her, turned, put his hand on her ass and walked her inside.

I slept in my car, well, sort of. At six forty the next morning he walked out, got his Buick from valet parking and left. I got his license number. A few minutes later Julia walked out and headed for the corner where Maureen had let her out. Maureen picked her up and drove directly to Planned Parenthood. They went in. When they came out my car was parked next to Maureen's car. On the far side from the exit so they would get all the way to me before they saw me or my car. Maureen was walking beside Julia supporting her.

I got out and stood right in front of them, blocking the way to Maureen's car.

"Oh Shit," Maureen said when she saw me. Julia looked up and burst into tears. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She repeated over and over. I got them into the back seat of my car. Maureen didn't want to go but after I slapped her once she got in.

We left Maureen's car in the Planned Parenthood lot.

I headed south. After an hour Maureen asked, "Where are we going?"

"Give me your purses."

Maureen gave them to me. I opened them and took out their cell phones. I opened them and removed the batteries. I tossed the batteries out the window as I drove. A couple miles later I tossed one phone. Twenty miles later I tossed the other phone.

"Pete, where are we going?"

"You are going home, both of you."

"My home is in Salinas! We're going south from Salinas."

I passed a bottle of water to them. "Drink. You need water."

They drank some of the water. A few miles later I gave them a sandwich I bought at Subways. They ate it. Julia was coming back from the anesthetic. She said, "I'm sorry." Her voice wasn't very strong.

"Not that your answer will change the outcome but I would like to know, Why, Julia? Why?"

"I was bored. I don't love him. I wanted some excitement in my life. I love you."

"Which him? Paul, you don't love? Or is it Carl? Perhaps Mike?"

Maureen turned to her sister and said, "Did you fuck Mike, too?"

"No! I would never do that!"

"But fucking Carl and Paul was Ok?" I asked. The answer took he a long time.

"No. Being with them was exciting and made me feel alive. I didn't intend for you to ever find out. You are the rock. Steady, strong and reliable. I count on you. I love being married to you. You're safe and strong. They made me feel different." She cried as she spoke.

"You like feeling like a slut? A whore? You aren't even a smart whore, you paid for your own room!" It was quiet in the car for a while.

"Why am I here Pete?" Maureen asked.

"I think the legal term is accomplice. You helped her fuck other men. Under Pete's law you might just as well helped him shove his dick into her. You are as guilty as she is, so you get the same retribution."

"I need to pee." Maureen said. We were still north of Los Angeles so I took one of the country roads away from I-5. When we were half a mile away from the freeway I said, "Hike your ass up and shove it out the window. I'm not stopping."

"Pete, I need to pee too and I can't stick my ass out the window."

I hit the driver's control that locks the doors, pulled over and got out. From the trunk I got four pieces of rope. They were intended for later but now would be a good start for their use. I hit the button to unlock the car doors and opened the one near Maureen. I looped the rope around her neck then handed her one of the other ropes.

"Tie it so her hands are under her legs and she cannot get loose." She did.

"Tie the end of this one around her neck. Not tight but too tight for her get it off." She did as I asked. I helped Maureen out of the car and slammed the car door with the rope from Julia's neck trapped in the door. I hit the button and locked the door. I walked Maureen to the edge of the road and said, "Do it!"

"Just pull up my skirt in front of you and pee?"

"Do it!" She glared at me and pulled her skirt up. She pulled her white panties down to her knees and squatted. Glaring at me she let her stream go. When it stopped she stood and straightened her clothes. I led her back to the car.

"If you do anything stupid, like trying to run, I won't chase you. I will kill your sister and then I will chase you. I'll bring you back to the car and you can continue riding with the body of your sister. Do you understand me?"

"Yes. You wouldn't kill her. You still love her."

"Willing to bet your life and hers on that?"

I opened the door and untied Julia's hands and let Maureen help her out of the car. Maureen helped her to the side of the road and helped her pee without falling over. They made their way back to the car and got in. I retrieved the four ropes and they went back in the trunk.

When I closed the doors and started the car Julia asked, "Are we really going home?"

"You didn't listen, slut. I said the two of you were going home. I didn't say I was going home. I can tell you this, when you wake up tomorrow you will be in your new home. You won't like it."

I was, in fact, driving to Oxnard, a city with a good sized commercial harbor. I planned to arrive at about dusk. Along the way I stopped, no, paused at a drive through and bought the three of us some food. I bought two drinks. They could share one drink. When I inserted a straw in their drink I inserted three pills in the drink. Three pills that would put both of them to sleep in about an hour. I got them to eat half their food before I gave them the drink. I watched and they both drank. By the time we had gone another half an hour down the road the drink was empty.

In Ventura they were leaning against each other and asleep. I reached back and shook them and neither woke up. I smiled.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers
12