Retribution Ch. 02

Story Info
My identity, my heels, my first... I won't do it!
6.4k words
4.13
62.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luxia
Luxia
24 Followers

I had never in my life felt as miserable as I did with my insides filled with so much water never mind my throbbing cock that was twitching for relief. I moved, shifted, leaned down and put my face on the bed but to no avail. I even tried to push the water out only to feel it dribble out and drip onto the bed. I could have kept pushing trying to get it out but the last thing I wanted was to be covered in warm shit water; so I quit trying to push it out.

It felt like an eternity later when the door in the darkness opened and the man returned. I wanted to plead with him to take it out and let me empty myself but I knew if I spoke out of line he would beat me and most likely do so while I was still full. So I remained silent for the most part; I did moan in discomfort hoping he would get the message but I wasn't to be so lucky.

I heard him moving things around behind me then the hose in my ass shift followed by the sound of a motor being turned on.

"Alright bitch;" he started. "we're on your second bottle and you will determine how much more water you'll be forced to hold based on how fast you answer my questions."

I decided of course that I would answer as fast a possible no matter what was asked of me.

"How this will work is I will ask a question then I will start the pump and begin to fill that tight ass of yours up. Once you answer I will stop it BUT..."

I didn't like the sound of that 'but' and feared I was going to end up filled to the brim with the second bottle no matter how fast I answered his questions.

"I strongly suggest you think about your answers before you give them because you won't be able to change your mind later."

What was he talking about? Why would I want to change my answers later? None of this was making sense; I just wanted out of here, away from this place, and for this man to rot in jail for the rest of his life for doing these things to me.

"Alright first question." He started. "Oh and these are multiple choice and you will only pick one answer for each unless otherwise instructed. Understood?"

I slowly nodded my head in the affirmative. "Yes"

"Good" he purred in that sick way that I knew whatever this was about it was not going to end well for me.

"Kittens or puppies?" He questioned and I heard what sounded like a pump kick on followed by my insides being filled with more water.

"Kittens" I answered as fast as possible and felt the pump shut off as soon as the word left my mouth.

"Question two; which do you prefer watching, being watched, or both?"

The pump kicked on and I answered with the shortest answer of the three in order to get the water shut off as fast as possible. "Both" I moaned in agony.

"Question three; Sandi, Bambi, Candy, or Trixi. Which one appeals to you the most?"

That question took me off guard for a second not understanding what he wanted from me but the filling of my guts made me answer as quickly as possible. "Trixi"

I heard him snort when I answered and briefly wondered at it only to be left with no time to wonder when he asked his next question.

"Question four; yellow, pink or purple?"

"Purple." I answered not really sure why I picked that color but didn't care I just wanted the pump shut off.

"Question five; Prostitution, stripping, escort, or slave?"

"Escort" I answered; it being the smallest of the four words and the quickest to say. Then again slave would have been just as quick but I heard escort first.

"Hmm..." The man hummed behind me. "You're the first in awhile to pick that one."

'The first in awhile?' I wondered to myself. 'How many others have there been before me? What were these questions about anyway? More importantly why were there others and what happened to them?'

"Question six; two, three, four, or more?"

The water kicked on and I couldn't answer this one because I didn't know what he was asking. 'Two, three, four, or more what?' However as my stomach began to feel like it was being pushed up into my lungs I just opened my mouth and whatever came out came out. "Four!"

"Question seven;"

I groaned miserably wondering just how many more questions were there going to be? My curiosity about all this had given way to the intense painfully full feeling I was suffering from and I just wanted these pointless questions to end.

"Leather and lace or fur and bows?"

"Fur and bows." I heard him snort at that one but didn't care all I knew was the shortest words equaled the shortest time the water was pushing into me.

"Question eight; BDSM, S and M, bondage and spanking, exhibitionism, or all of the above?"

None of those sounded like anything I would do and somehow through my physical misery my mind worked fairly clearly and deduced that BDSM and S and M meant pain and a lot of it but so did being tied up and spanked. "Exhibitionism" I answered quickly.

I heard him chuckle lightly with the answers I was gave him and briefly wondered why he would find that answer so funny.

"Question nine; tattoos, piercings, or both?"

"Both?" I quickly answered with a slight draw of my brows. I wasn't really sure why that question took me off guard and seemed to throw me off slightly causing me to pay for my sudden lapse in better judgment.

"Are you asking or telling?" He growled not bothering to turn the pump off.

"Telling!" I nodded. "Both! Both!" I answered again causing him to cut the pump.

"Last question;"

I sighed happily to myself at that glad that there would be no more and with any luck he'd let me empty myself.

"Jewelry, perfume, animals, or candles? Pick two."

I didn't know what that one was about either and answered with the two that sounded the most manly surprising myself that I was even considering what was manly and what wasn't. "Animals and jewelry."

The pump was shut off and I felt him grip the tube right against my ass. "You better hold your water." He ordered darkly. "One drop leaks out of that ass and you'll regret it. Understood?"

I nodded my head and looked under myself and at my swollen stomach. As soon as he pulled the tube free I clenched my sphincter as tight as possible fighting against the desire to push the water out.

"Good girl." He moved around to stand in front of me. "Now lets review and the sooner you learn the sooner I'll take you to go to the bathroom. You will repeat everything I say and memorize it."

I nodded my head at him waiting and wishing he would hurry up so I could go to the bathroom.

"From this day forth your name is Trixi." I could feel him staring hard at me from beneath his hooded robe. "What is your name?"

"Trixi" I answered slowly coming to realize what the questions were about.

"Your favorite things are kittens..."

"Kittens" I repeated when he went silent and said nothing further.

"stuffed animals and jewelry. Repeat it all."

"My favorite things are kittens, stuffed animals, and jewelry." And it clicked; the questions were me creating a female identity for myself. I would have felt sick to my stomach was I not already feeling miserable with all the water inside me.

"Your favorite color is purple."

"My favorite color is purple." I repeated as quickly as possible knowing the faster this went the faster my misery would end.

"You like to wear fur and bows."

"I like to wear fur and bows."

"I'm an escort that likes to perform, to watch, and to be watched having sex." I repeated properly and quickly.

"I want to have a foursome." Now I knew what he meant by really considering my answers before giving them.

"I love showing off my tattoos and piercings."

"Very good." He nodded. "Now recap so I know you memorized who you now are."

I curled my fingers into fists and clenched my eyes closed tightly when my body tried to push the water out. "My name is Trixi." I whispered painfully. "My favorite things are kittens, stuffed animals, purple, fur and bows, being watched, watching, tattoos, and piercings." I answered quickly.

"Wrong!" He growled walked around behind me and laid his leather covered hand to my ass. "Do it again! And girl you better get it right or you'll be holding your water all night."

I gritted my teeth when he slapped me nearly letting my water go.

"Now do it again."

I took a slow deep breath through my nose trying to remember everything and started over. "My name is Trixi. I like kittens, stuffed animals, purple, fur and bows, watching, being watched, tattoos, piercings and..." I closed my eyes and wracked my brain trying to think of what else there was. "Performing for others." Yea that was one; I hope.

"Umm... Foursomes... What else?" I whispered to myself trying to remember. "Jewelry..." Was that one? I think so; he didn't hit me so I must have been one.

"What else?" He questioned with a dark edge to his voice just daring me to blow it a second time.

"Escort?"

"Are you asking or telling?"

"Telling" I nodded my head. "I'm an escort."

"Very good. I strongly suggest you keep repeating it to yourself until it's ingrained into your brain so when someone asks you your favorite color you just answer without thinking. You either take my advice or you don't but if you do it will make your life a lot easier from here on out."

"Okay" I slowly nodded and as soon as I did I felt him unhooking my ankles from the foot of the bed then move around to stand in front of me.

"What is your name?" He questioned with his hand on the lock to the chain connecting from the bed to my neck.

"Mmii... Trixi." I quickly caught myself.

"Good" He unlocked the chain from the bed. "now get down."

It wasn't easy maneuvering off the bed with the poles hooked between my thighs and wrists and I was sure I was going to spill my water all over the place when I fell off the bed and landed hard on the floor tearing a deep painful moan from my throat.

Slowly I got myself back up to my hands and knees clenching to make sure I didn't lose a drop.

"What is your profession?"

"I'm a cons..." I stopped when I saw his hand clench tight around the chain lead. "An exhibitionist."

"Close." His hand loosened some but not enough for me to feel comfortable.

"An escort."

"Correct" He nodded and pulled the chain forcing me to crawl along behind him while asking me questions about who I was, what I wanted, and what my favorite things were.

I would answer and if I was correct he would lead me further into the darkness of the room heading for the wall I knew to be in front of him. If I got an answer wrong I was moved back to my bed and had start over again.

It seemed like forever before I finally got all the answers to his questions right and he stopped at the wall. I had to wonder how he could see so well in the thick darkness of the room but when the door opened in front of us revealing a bathroom I didn't care.

He led me over to the toilet and I could feel him smirking at me as he stared down at me. "Here you are you may empty yourself." He waved a hand at the toilet.

I stared at the porcelain dream and realized I was on my own to get up and get on it. It was no easy feat to get myself up into a squatting position bound as I was but before long I was sitting on the toilet and sighing in relief as I emptied my bowels.

Once done I was instructed to crawl over to the shower for cleansing.

I sat in the middle of the little square shower area wondering how or who was going to clean me for I certainly couldn't clean myself. However my wonderings were soon answered when I felt jets of warm water spray me from above and below.

I was then covered in a soapy spray mixture and the vision of a carwash passed my mind when the man grabbed a brush on the end of a pole and started scrubbing me down from head to toe and everywhere in between. It was the worst experience easily outshining the enema.

The brush wasn't soft bristled; no the bristles were rather coarse and felt like it was scrubbing the top layer of skin off my body. The crack of my ass, my balls, my half hard still cock ringed dick, and especially the cuts on my ass from the belt hurt like I have never experience before.

Before long he was done scrubbing me and rinsed me off with another spray of water from above and below. Once I was sufficiently rinsed I was then led to another room off the bathroom and blasted with a large jet of warm air until I was completely dry.

After that I was led back to my room which had another bowl of salad sitting by the bowl of water. Now knowing what the dressing was I knew I would NOT eat it no matter what they (which there was obviously more then one person here based on the salad bowl) said and the man did have something to say on the subject.

"You will continue to repeat who and what you are and you WILL eat your food." I know he could see the disgust on my face as I looked over at the bowl. "Oh you will eat it or we will have a repeat performance." He pointed at the small wet spot on the bed from where I leaked my water.

I sure as hell did not want a repeat performance but I did not want to eat the food either.

"So which will it be?"

I slumped slightly and glanced at the food.

"That's what I thought." He nodded at me. "Once you drop those extra pounds perhaps we will allow you a thicker diet."

I couldn't help but glance down under myself thinking that I wasn't overweight by any stretch of the imagination.

"I don't mean fat weight; I speak of the muscle weight. Can't have a girlish figure with a body like that." He pointed out.

All of this finally settled in on me like a ton of bricks; they were going to turn me into a girl. The name and the girly things I was told to like based on my own answers to the questions. Then I really realized what I was going to be doing if they had it their way. I was going to be an escort that did sexual exhibitions.

I began to slowly shake my head as the sickness of all this settled into my gut.

"I see you've finally figured out why you're here."

"You can't do this." I stared wide eyed at him.

"I can." He pointed out with an edge to his voice. "And am."

"People will be looking for me!" I growled slowly gaining my composure.

"I highly doubt that." I could feel him smirking as he stared at me. "We cover our bases and I can assure you no one is looking for you."

"What? What do you mean?!" I demanded.

"That is none of your concern. Now I have humored your pitiful little outburst long enough. One more word and I will double your fifteen lashes; now nod your head like a good little bitch to show you understand."

Instead of nodding I shook my head slowly from one side to the other.

"No? No; you don't understand or no; you won't do as you are told?"

"I don't understand." I shook my head. "You kidnapped me! That's illegal!"

"It's only illegal if the person kidnapped is missed and you my little bitch aren't being missed." He chained me back to the bed, stuck his hand into his robe, and withdrew the belt he had beaten me with earlier. "Now bitch do you have more questions or are you going to do as you are told?" He questioned as he dangled the long thin piece of leather in front of my face.

I shrunk back slightly causing him to chuckle.

"That's what I thought. Now you will eat your dinner like a good bitch and I better hear you repeating your lessons for if I don't..." He jerked the belt causing it to gently slap me in the face.

I read the message loud and clear do it or get beat and do it anyway. "My name is Trixi." I whispered.

"Good girl." He put the belt back into his robe. "I will return shortly and your bowl better be clean."

I watched him go and sat there on my hands and knees trying to take it all in and sort out how I was going to get out of this.

"Oh I almost forgot." He suddenly reappeared before me. "Can't be a proper bitch with out these." He placed a plastic dog nose over my nose with the elastic around the back of my head and a headband on my head with two little black pointy ears.

He then held up a tail that was black with a white tip and at the base of the tail was a large thick rope knot about the size of a child's fist.

"Open" He pressed the knotted end against my lips hard enough to force me to open my mouth.

The rope was hard with no give telling me it was glued into a knot to keep its shape.

"Now get it good and wet with your spit; it'll hurt less if you do." He twisted the knot in my mouth.

I had a good idea what he was going to do with the knot but how was I going to fight him to stop it? I couldn't even stand up bound as I was so I complied and produced as much saliva as I possibly could to coat the knot.

"Good girl." He purred when he pulled it from my mouth. "Now if you cry out, yell, scream, or make any other noise than a whimper you'll be sorry." He warned then shoved the knot into my ass in a none too gentle fashion.

I gasped loudly against the searing pain that shot up my spine and seemed to slam into the backs of my eyes causing tears to seep from the corners.

"You're one of the best bitches I've trained thus far." He mocked sadistically then gave the tail a slap causing it to wag back and forth a few times.

I could feel the knot in my ass moving with the tail forcing me to shift and try to push it back out but every little push made it hurt worse then it already was.

"Now eat your dinner." He pointed to the bowl, gave one more slap to my tail, and walked off. "I don't hear you repeating your lessons." He called from the darkness.

"My name is Trixi." I said loud enough for him to hear. "And I want to go home." I whispered as quietly as I could to myself.

~*~

The next day or at least I assumed it was the next day being trapped in the center of darkness time couldn't exist on my level. I just knew enough that after a miserable time of sleeping not being able to stretch my legs out and after the fifteen lashes from my outburst it was the next day for me.

The man returned not long after I woke up with a bowl of fruit in hand and set it on the floor.

"Fruit and yogurt."

I cringed in disgust knowing full well what the yogurt was.

"Now up." He ordered coldly.

I shimmied myself so my feet were hanging over the edge of the bed and sat up with my arms sticking straight out in front of me. Yet the position did me no favors for the knotted tail in my ass causing it to bend awkwardly and press against my insides uncomfortably. However before I could do anything for my situation the man moved to stand in front of me.

"Today is reward and punishment day."

Reward was good and whatever this reward was I'm sure I wanted it because I knew for certain I did not want any sort of punishments.

"If you can recite a biography of yourself I will remove your bonds. If you miss ONE single thing you will be punished. Ready?"

I nodded my head vigorously wanting out of these bonds. My hips were aching from being bent for so long and I just wanted to stretch out.

"Alright begin." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"My name is M... Trixi. My favorite things are kittens, stuffed animals, and jewelry. My favorite color is purple. I like to wear fur and bows. Piercings and tattoos are cool and I wish I had them. I like watch and be watched having sex and to perform for others preferably as part of a foursome. My dream career is to be an escort."

"Not quite but passable." He nodded at me from within his hooded robe. "You don't want to be an escort you ARE an escort. As for your tattoos and piercings it's not that you wished you had them for you will have them. But for now since you don't I will let that one slide as well."

I watched him produce a key from within his robe and wondered what all he had hidden in that layer of silk. He removed the bonds from my wrists and thighs but left the collar.

Once I was free I stood up with a wince when my hips fought against the change of position but relieved at the loosening pressure of the knot in my ass.

Luxia
Luxia
24 Followers
12