Retribution Within the City Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roman_1
roman_1
3 Followers

She desired more attention no matter how severe, and she tugged at her restraints upgrading the extremely erotic and vulnerable sensation within her. Her helplessness was her strength. The centurion addressed the large crowd of soldiers "The prisoner will now be executed for the murder of one of our ambassador," he mandated. He then instructed several guards to prepare the female. Marna monitored vigilantly as Janine's binds were removed and she was pulled from the stone slab. The guards tied her wrists tightly behind her as Marna instructed that more restraint was necessary for the execution and ordered the prisoner's arms to be completely pinioned behind her. The guards complied, applying more bindings on Janine's arms just above her elbows. The leather straps were tightened, nearly causing the prisoners elbows to touch, and were then secured. This resulted in Janine's shoulders flexing back, which offered up her breasts in a very seductive manner.

The increased restriction aroused Janine's submissive lust, and she could sense her sexual anticipation rising. The guards, lead by Marna, escorted their prisoner toward the scaffold as the massed crowd ambled in the same direction. Janine could see the wooden platform with its rectangular superstructure rising above as she approached. A guard was hoisting a noose-ended rope over the raised crossbeam and adjusting the noosed end to a height that he estimated would be the proper level to place around her neck. The length of rope was not tethered and cascaded over the crossbeam where much of its length rested in a coil on the platform floor. Janine saw the Persian soldiers scramble to surround the scaffold in order to gain a better view of her impending passion. She could feel the erotic helpless feeling creating a sensation of strong sexual desire within her. She felt no anguish or fear.

On the contrary, her helpless and naked body demanded more sexual release. Janine was composed as she climbed the two steps to the scaffold's wooden platform. She felt perversely aroused, envisioning herself as the erotic focal point of the wanton desires of the crowd. In that, she felt in control of the spectacle about to be performed on her. The past midday heat sustained the attractive sheen on the restrained prisoner creating a naked luster that the soldiers found very appealing. Janine was positioned on the platform next to the dangling noose where she gazed out over the Persian soldiers watching her intently.

She could feel their eyes lusting over her exposed femininity and she knew that her breasts were jutting provocatively and her nipples tightening into pointed sensors. Her smooth labia were swollen and Janine wished that she could free herself, if only for a moment, to caress her body. She could sense the crowd of soldiers becoming highly charged with sexual energy and she writhed within her restraints to heighten her own sexual tension, as well as the witnessing crowds. Janine's display was effective and she could see that many of the witnessing soldiers began exposing and stroking their penises, which excited her and steeled her to see the ordeal through. It perversely aroused Janine that the lusting soldiers desperately wanted to see her hang completely nude for their pleasure Marna and the Centurion then climbed the steps of the platform and confronted their condemned prisoner. Marna directed that the ankles of the nude female be restrained by extending them. The guards obeyed by tying leather straps around each of Janine's ankles.

The separate ends were secured to both supporting uprights that rose on either side of the condemned female. Marna again instructed that there was to be a slight slacking on the straps so that when the prisoner was lifted the restraints would pull tight spreading her legs wide and restricting movement. The guards implemented the directive upon the prisoner's ankles as another guard slipped the noose over Janine's head. The ligature was a silk and hemp hybrid making it somewhat soft around her neck. It was also rather thick, nearly two inches, the result of which would be a slow, erotic distress. Janine was still very composed as she faced the excited crowd. She was very aware of the sadistic performance they desired and she became even more aroused when her mind focused on the perversely erotic sensation she achieved from their ogling stares.

She was an exquisite sight standing aglow from the hot sun beating down upon her. Janine's naked breasts were heaving from her heavy breathing and the tight pinioning of her arms. The ankle bindings forced her legs apart, affording an exciting view of her bare labia as the witnesses looked up at her on the raised platform. Marna was standing close to Janine and addressed her in a mild tone, commenting "The thickened rope around your pretty neck and the method we've used to restrain you should prolong your distress, giving quite a show to our troops."

Janine stood motionless. She knew that after the takeover of the city, her fate was sealed and she was not afraid. Rather, she concentrated on the erotic feeling that the frenzied stares of the Persian soldiers aroused in her. Janine thought, "If it is a spectacle they want, I shall provide an unforgettable one." Janine writhed at her bindings and felt the helplessness that they produced. She liked the sensation and could feel her exposed vagina spreading slightly and becoming moist as her nipples pushed to their peaks. Inside she felt deeply and erotically satisfied that all eyes were upon her. The physical and psychological combinations managed to arouse her submissive desires thoroughly. She was prepared.

Marna and the Centurion stepped back from the helpless female and signaled at two guards waiting to lift the prisoner. The guards pulled down slowly on the length of rope, raising Janine gently off the wooden platform. Janine felt the constriction of the thick noose on her neck as she was hoisted. She was conscious as the custom ligature restricted her ability to breathe. She was barely able to tolerate it. Janine could feel her bindings preventing her arms from coming to her rescue. She felt her hands splaying at the leather straps holding her wrists. Her arms, chest, and shoulders all wriggled seductively as the restraints thwarted her movement. Her breasts swayed boldly with an alluring side-to-side undulation.

As Janine had been lifted, the straps binding her ankles spread her legs toward the scaffold uprights on either side. She could feel her legs pulling at the restraints as they became taught. Her legs pulled slowly and deliberately, causing a seductive movement of her entire pelvis as the bindings insisted that her legs remain wide. Janine could feel the effect of her body struggling as a warm sensation in her vagina. The feeling was pleasurable and becoming more intense by the instant. The naked undulations of the struggling female prisoner caused the soldiers to become wildly aroused. More began to masturbate as they viewed the prisoner's distress with hypnotic stares.

As Janine hung alone and helpless, hundreds gazed intently, watching the seductive dance of death and achieving orgasmic pleasure from the naked passion on display before them. Janine could sense the crowd's erotic frenzy as her distress increased and she could detect the semblance of an approaching orgasm. Janine was barely able to make out Marna as she approached her suspended form. The Persian female produced a large, well-oiled wooden phallus. Marna began fingering Janine's pussy, which ignited the struggling prisoner's erotic senses, then slowly inserted the dildo into her vagina.

The sexual tool was large in Janine's cunt and the Persian female shoved it in and out in long and rapid strokes. The fucking gave the writhing female piercing pleasure and her body became a squirming suspension framed by the scaffold. Many of the soldiers came from the perversely erotic spectacle they saw. They were completely silent, having never before witnessed such an intense execution. Janine was barely able to undulate against the restraints as Marna aggressively pushed the phallus in and out of her. Nearly unconscious, Janine was barely aware of the pleasure that the inserted dildo and her forced submission were providing. She did know that she had performed well as the helpless, erotic focal point of the crowd's, and her own, perverse sexual pleasure. Mercifully, the throngs of orgasm began in wave after wave from deep within Janine and she came as her suspended body tensed against the bindings. The crowd was able to see the prisoner's juices visibly coating the phallus as it was removed. With her last writhing, Janine barely tugged at her arm and leg restraints as the constricted rope around her neck passed her into the universe. The female's motionless form, still restrained and suspended, was like an icon of conquest over the port city in this most savage of times.

Janine was startled by her alarm clock as it awoke her abruptly. Through her blurred vision, she could see that it was 7:00 am. She had experienced the dream again!

END

special thanks to lothorien, who contributed as volunteer editor

roman_1
roman_1
3 Followers
12