Retrovirus 666 Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephen Hawking rises!
9.4k words
4.33
13.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up feeling hazy. My whole body tingled, as though the blood supply had been cut off hours ago and was now slowly returning. For some reason I felt oddly warm, as though my body temperature was elevated. I couldn't move a muscle, so I stared up above me where my eyes just happened to land. The roof was made completely out of natural-looking stone, as though I wasn't in a building at all but in some sort of cave or underground burrow. Of course, I couldn't sit up. I could hardly breathe, lying down this way. In my condition, I knew I would die if someone didn't rescue me quickly. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again Carmen's face was hanging over mine. Her lips were moist and tempting. I noticed that her neck and breasts, at least, were bare. That was all I could see.

"Dr. Hawking, you'll be happy to know that I convinced Dr. Snickett and de Sade to include you in their experimental treatment."

I couldn't say anything. I can't speak without the aid of a computer. It's one of the effects of my advanced ALS. But I was so hypnotized by Carmen's plump wet lips moving so close to mine that I might not have spoken even if I could. If only I could move to kiss her!

She brushed a lock of her long black hair behind her ear. I realized, then, that it had fallen against my cheek, and it tickled slightly as she removed it.

Her lips brushed against mine and she pushed my mouth open gently with her tongue. She pushed a couple of pills into her mouth and began to chew them, her lips still against mine.

I wondered vaguely whether her disappearance was somehow connected to the American underground drug trade. I really can't afford to take recreational drugs, my body can't handle them and they might damage the only thing I have left, my mind. Honestly, I was in such an erotic daze that the outside world didn't really bother me, the danger all seemed so remote, as if it was part of some trivial story that I overheard at some unimportant social gathering.

She pushed the chewed-up pills into my mouth and down my throat with her tongue. I felt like moaning with pleasure, but I couldn't.

Her mouth traveled lower. She kissed my neck, my chest, my stomach all the way to my limp genitals. I felt bad that I couldn't do anything for her. I couldn't even get an erection.

I couldn't lift a hand to touch her. She had to put her breasts into my hands so that I could feel them. She used my fingers to pinch her nipples.

Though completely helpless and sexually useless, I was still oddly aroused. What sort of drug was it that she had given me? Whatever it was, it was potent.

"Oh, Carmen!" I thought to myself. "I missed you so much. I never really knew how much you meant to me until after you were gone, even if I never would admit it out loud."

Carmen laughed. She maneuvered herself so that she was straddling my waist and began playing with herself, where I could barely see it.

She rotated her fingers on her clit, this way and then that, in an elaborate pattern, and it began to grow. It quickly became the size of her thumb and then the size of a ping-pong ball. And still it kept growing. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It had the same sort of dark appeal as a watching an auto-accident.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye two suspicious-looking fellows in white lab coats who began to take measurements with a crude wooden ruler, like the ones children use in school.

They measured the length and diameter of my penis and began ruthlessly comparing it to the size of Carmen's rapidly-growing clit. They timed Carmen's hand movements with a stopwatch and made notes on a clipboard.

It was driving me nuts. Who were these strange men and what was their relationship to Carmen? There was no way I could find out; I couldn't even lift a finger. It was maddening.

Carmen's clit was now bigger than any man's penis. It was approximately five centimeters in diameter and about thirty in length. She wrapped her hand part-way around it and rubbed up and down the length a couple of times, as though she was giving a man a hand job.

She began to navigate her engorged clit against my rectum. I was aroused, despite the strange circumstances, and my arse was slightly lubricated. My rectum has never really been tight, since I lack muscle tone everywhere, but she was still kind enough to moisten the area with the juices that were flowing from her cunt.

The fire that was coursing through me since I'd swallowed the pills doubled as the tip of her clit pressed into me. My mouth opened and closed weakly and my eyeballs darted around in my orbits.

The men in white coats looked ecstatic. They have probably never witnessed anything like this.

They made nervous little noises, as though they were busy deciding what that to do with some new unknown variable. The scratching on the notepads became more frantic.

My whole body seemed to be aching.

More of Carmen's clit pushed into me. She was still sitting on top of me, rather as if she was riding my cock and not the other way around.

It was not long until she came and I felt something warm flow into my rectum.

Carmen pulled out her clit, which was dripping with her juices. It slowly began to shrivel and draw back into her body so her genitals returned to normal.

Carmen and the two men in white coats helped set me up against a wall so I could breathe more evenly. They were speaking hurriedly to each other, as though they were plotting something or other, but my ears were buzzing and I couldn't make out the words.

My head felt hazy, as though I was in another world.

Suddenly I was in intense pain. I wanted to throw up but couldn't. The people around me lifted me up in the air so that my feet touched the ground, though of course I didn't have enough strength to stand on my own.

I felt like hot lava was shooting through my chest, down my legs and out through my fingertips. It was the most intense feeling I've ever had in my entire life and I was quite sure that I was going to die from it.

I'm not a very strong man and my heart felt like it was going to shatter from strain.

I felt so warm and my eyes completely refused to focus. I wondered vaguely whether I had somehow forgotten my glasses. I couldn't feel them on my face, but then again I was so accustomed to them being there. I was almost certain that I would be aware if they had suddenly gone missing.

"Dr. Hawking, are you ok? You look ill," Carmen spoke, her voice shaking. "You're not going to die, are you? Dr. Snickett said that there was a chance you'd die from the procedure."

"Don't worry, he'll be just fine," the Marquis said calmly. "The process is coming along splendidly.

Slowly, Carmen and the two doctors lowered me down so that my feet were completely grounded, and when they moved away, I realized I could stand. How long has it been since I could use my leg muscles?

I turned my head and saw that Carmen was crying. I tentatively took a step towards her. I felt very shaky, but I could move my legs. They felt hard and firm, like the legs of an athletic young man, not at all the limp, lifeless things I had a moment ago.

Carmen ran over towards me and buried her head in my chest. She was crying so hard that her shoulders shook.

I put my hand behind her head to comfort her.

"Try speaking," Dr. Snickett urged. He had his clipboard ready. I hadn't been able to speak since my tracheotomy twenty years ago, but then again, I hadn't been able to hold myself upright since about that time, either.

I tried to remember how to speak. It has been so long that I had quite nearly forgotten, and attempting to use my voice was similar to staring at myself in the mirror while trying to wiggle my ears. It took time.

"Carmen," I gasped, my voice crackling slightly.

She looked up at me, tears sparkling in her eyes. "How is it possible? Even your voice is back!"

Dr. Snickett scratched a note on his clipboard and stared meaningfully at de Sade.

The two physicians headed out of the cave into the setting sun.

"Wait, where are you going?" Carmen asked, her arms wrapping around me as though she was afraid I would take off also.

"Back to the psycho ward at Heinrich Hospital," the Marquis said with all the nobility of a victorious soldier returning home. "Our work here is done."

I felt a muscle in my forehead twitch at the mention of a psychiatric ward, but I sent the doctors away with proper British decorum, and Dr. Snickett turned and smiled at me brightly before stepping out into the approaching darkness.

It took me a full three days to get used to my new body, which was not only functional, but younger and stronger than it should have been.

And when I became used to ordering my muscles around, I took Carmen to a dark part of the cave and fulfilled most of my outstanding fantasies.

---

I walked out of the cave with Carmen standing by my side. She was smiling as though she had been awarded a million-dollar research grant.

I could barely make out the city around me. Something about it didn't seem right. Maybe my eyes were just having trouble adjusting to the lighting after so many days in the dark, but everything seemed to vibrate and pulse with new life.

Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I could see the bands of magnetism flowing around the electrical wires. I could see the heat rising from a squirrel. The pine needles on the tree in front of me were so green they made me feel a little dizzy. But this, too, was probably some sort of hallucination.

It was all rather amusing, and I felt like laughing at everything I saw, though this didn't seem right to me so I restrained myself. There is something queer about a fellow my age becoming so emotional.

I stumbled slightly and tried to remover myself by reaching out with my hand. But I still didn't quite have my coordination back and fell flat on my face.

Carmen helped me to my feet and brushed the dirt from my face and chest. Her eyes were bright and loving.

She stood on her toes slightly so that her mouth could meet mine, and her lips were every bit as moist and soft as they had been the countless times I had tasted them.

I ran my fingers though her hair and she reached down and grabbed my cock.

I was surprised that her touch was able to send such jolts of pleasure through my body. Still, three days of marathon sex was enough to prove to me that I could once again have an erection.

Then we began to walk.

I felt like a child again and my legs still wobbled slightly, but I hardly noticed and in no time we were back in the inhabited region of the Berkeley area, which was obviously one of the richer suburbs where professors lived.

I suddenly remembered that a good friend of mine, Dr. George Smoot, lived in the area. I have not seen him in years and was instantaneously filled with the urge to visit him.

I figured I could probably find his house myself, but decided instead I'd go to the pub down the corner and ask for directions, just in case. I communicated this to Carmen, who smiled, and we went.

The inner doors of the bar were in the style of the old swinging doors in westerns and I found it amusing to push them full force, like Clint Eastwood might, but I ruined the effect by turning around and watching the wood panels oscillate on their hinges.

In the back room one of the tellies was running the news, and I was a little surprised to see my face on the screen.

"Renowned physicist Stephen Hawking of Cambridge University was kidnapped four days ago from the University of California Berkeley grounds, while he was in the United States promoting his newest book, 'A Briefer History of Time,' which hit U.S. bookstores last week. The suspect is believed to be a nudist, feminist activist, probably a lesbian, whose motives are still unknown. No fewer than five different terrorist organizations have claimed responsibility for the abduction, though no ransom demands have been made."

"After an extensive 64-hour search of the area, the whereabouts of Dr. Hawking are still unknown. Dr. Hawking suffers from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. He is in need of constant medical attention, and many believe the famous physicist may already be dead. An award is being offered by Cambridge University and the British government for any information leading to the recovery of Dr. Hawking. If you have seen anything you think might be helpful, please call this number."

"Holy Mother of Jesus!" I swore. A fellow wearing the largest gold crucifix I've ever seen turned and glared at me suspiciously. "I'm Dr. Hawking!" I gasped. "Did anyone write down that number?"

"You're not Hawking," the man with the crucifix said, staring the region below my belt. "You heard on TV, Hawking is a cripple. And you don't look like no cripple to me."

"You're...you're naked!" a woman near me gasped, covering her mouth in horror. I looked down and noticed that she was right. Somehow I hadn't realized I was naked and wondered vaguely where and when I lost my clothes. I also incidentally realized that my cock was hard and nearly thirty-five centimeters long. It reminded me of an old intaglio carving of a satyr.

Carmen seemed to enjoy the way the woman stared and knelt down to take the full length of my cock in her mouth. Most of jaws in the bar dropped wide enough to admit a cock of approximately the same size down their throats.

I blushed slightly, thinking how improper the whole situation was.

"Anyway," an intelligent but probably unobservant man said, glancing down at Carmen, whose head was bobbing up and down the length of my penis. "I'm a bit of a Hawking fan and he said one time that he would have never gotten any work done if he wasn't tied to a chair. So, even if you are him, and I'm not saying that you are, what good are you to us if you can walk? Don't you realize that you'll never amount to anything again? You'll never be anything as interesting as him, or be as productive as he was, because the whole world is open to you. God, you're a sick man!"

I was satisfied, so Carmen moved away. I noticed her lick a bit of cum off her lip and swallow it.

"Don't be preposterous!" I exclaimed, coloring slightly. "I'm just as capable of rational thought as I ever was. Just because I can now move and breathe on my own doesn't make me a lesser man. I feel like I could live another sixty years!"

The fellow clapped me on the shoulder in a spirit of mock affection. "You look pretty young and rather fit, you probably can if you eat right and get regular exercise."

"Oh come now, you must be mistaken. I was born in 1942, I'm nearly sixty-five years old!"

"Um, Dr. Hawking, the virus seems to have had some minor affects on your age. You don't look any older than I do," Carmen interjected.

Once again I was flabbergasted. Not once since I had regained control of my body had I thought to do anything so simple as look in a mirror. I had no idea what I looked like.

I rushed over and to the mirror behind the bar. The bartender continued washing a glass, like they always do in old cowboy movies, but he had a bemused smile on his face. Heaven knows what he was thinking about me.

Behind me I heard a shriek. An ugly, rather low-looking fellow was holding on to Carmen's breasts. He was struggling with his belt, attempting to rape her in front of all these witnesses.

I watched in horror as Carmen's clit began to expand again and she began to navigate it into the ruffian's anus.

"No Carmen. Don't. You have no idea what it will do!" I exclaimed rushing forward.

Carmen pushed me aside gently.

"Of course I don't, and neither do you. That's what makes it an experiment," she replied.

"I'm a theorist!" I replied without thinking.

Carmen laughed. She knocked the man's hard cock out of the way as though they were fencing and thrust herself into him.

I noticed someone in the corner begin to dial the police on his cell phone. I leapt forward to stop him, even though I wasn't any more sure than he was of the validity of Carmen's actions.

The man on Carmen's clit wiggled as though he were a fish caught on a hook. He moaned erotically, though it surely couldn't be pleasant to be anally penetrated by something that big.

The front of his pants were completely covered in precum and his vocal emissions were enough to wake the entire neighborhood.

Mercifully he came quickly, though the way he shuddered seemed more like death rattle and his eyes lolled back in his head ominously.

"Come on!" I exclaimed to Carmen, grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the door. "I think we've had enough entertainment for one evening. We'll just walk to George's house, I think I have a good idea where it is."

"All right," Carmen said, and we set off into the night.

I had a little more difficulty finding Professor Smoot's house than I had thought, and we ended up having to look in the phone book in order to confirm the address. I was reluctant to go anywhere as public as even a convenience store with Carmen, after the way she handled that rapist.

I saw the shadow of a man somewhere in the distance behind us, trudging along like a zombie in a cheap horror movie.

For the first time since my transformation I felt like my life was in danger.

We proceeded down the street towards the address indicated in the phone book. Dr. Smoot had just won the Nobel Prize for his work on cosmic microwave background radiation, and it was slightly ironic that I could just casually find his phone number and address in the Berkeley phone book.

Ten minutes later I knocked on the door of Dr. Smoot's house. I had Carmen hide out of sight until I could properly introduce her. After all, half the world considered her some sort of bizarre terrorist.

The door opened slightly and Dr. Smoot opened it, carrying a mug of hot coffee. The glimpse I had into his house indicated that he had been sitting in his armchair grading papers. The television in the background was still playing the news, and once again I saw my own slanted face grace the TV screen.

"Sorry I didn't call first, George. It's been a rough book tour, I'm afraid. I heard that you've become a victim of Alfred Nobel's second great mistake. I hope you are holding up well."

Dr. Smoot looked me up and down politely, trying very hard not to stare for too long at my enormous member.

"I'm afraid we haven't been properly introduced. What university are you from? You must have graduated young to be teaching at your age."

Perhaps not surprisingly, he hadn't recognized me at first glance, but something in my mannerisms immediately convinced him that I was a professor of physics.

"Cambridge, of course," I replied jovially. The professor's faced darkened slightly and he stared at my face intently. I hoped optimistically that he was beginning to penetrate through my youthful looks and recognize my identity underneath. But I knew this was almost certainly not the case.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. Has there been any luck recovering Dr. Hawking? I have to admit that I'm reluctant to give up hope for his safety, regardless how bleak the news reports are. Just between you and me, I think the reporters underestimate him. He wouldn't have survived which such a debilitating disease for such a long time if he wasn't more hardy than people give him credit. I'm ready to bet he will live for another twenty years, despite this ridiculous abduction."

"You've got that a bit wrong, my good man. I'm going to live another twenty years, not despite the abduction, but because of it." He looked at me blankly, behind his eyes I could tell that something was not quite clicking into place. I definitely sounded insane, but something about me didn't seem insane. "You see, I'm Dr. Hawking."

I could tell that he was considering protesting, but before we could have a repeat of the odd events in the pub, I called Carmen out from hiding.