Return of Grady

Story Info
The lionization of a boys' boarding school headmaster.
9.9k words
4.54
20k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Like thousands of expensively educated youngsters before him and destined to tread a similar path after him, Grady Halliburton was totally undistinguished in his passage through Ascension Boarding School for Boys, New Hampshire. His marks ran consistently at C-level with the occasional B and D to inject variety and in sport he was designated 'water boy' or assistant to the assistant coach and his popularity among fellow students rarely got better than 'Grady who?'

Grady completed college with a scholarship to Oxford College, England, where his mother pressed him to study Theology and his engineer father appealed to him to study anything except Engineering. Rather than be dismayed by the lack of parental support, Grady continued his interest in English Language and Literature and gained his doctorate. After a year on a round-the-world cruise ship working as assistant cultural director, he taught and managed to survive three years teaching at an unruly boys' school in Dublin and then taught at an exclusive boys' school in Scotland where, after four years 'on staff' was appointed deputy headmaster.

When home on sabbatical visiting his parents, his mother mentioned Ascension was seeking a new headmaster after the incumbent was fired for impregnating both the matron and the assistant matron. Grady was quite sure in his time at Ascension even adults didn't know about sex so was delighted that things may have changed at his old school with Headmaster taking the lead.

He enquired about the position, being a 'safe' fornicator, although not actually using that description, and was told to approach the agency conducting an international search for a suitable replacement. He just managed to make the deadline. Two weeks later Grady went to New York for the interviews and then went to Ascension as one of the five final applicants to appear before the board.

The expensive and highly regarded G6-G12 school was run on an English preparatory system. It currently had 292 students, all but eleven being borders with a teaching/student ratio of 1:8.

Clearly the board was staggered to find a graduate of Ascension was a finalist and was proudly unanimous in its choice of Grady as its new headmaster. It helped that he had the highest qualifications of the final five and his teaching and administrative records were deemed to be up to standard.

Two months later Grady arrived to take up his position. He arrived on the last Friday of spring vacation and his first task after a thorough inspection of the school facilities including the grounds was to appoint a housekeeper.

The chief executive had four candidates lined up and Grady looked at their qualifications and refused to interview any of them.

"The youngest is seventy-two," he said derisively.

"Chairman is anxious you don't impregnate your housekeeper."

"Fuck the board chairman," Grady said and the CEO said in rising outrage, "Headmaster!"

"Paine, I have been engaged to run this school academically and without interference of either you or the chairman. That is laid down in this school's 1921 charter. Please get me a young, virile... er energetic and lively housekeeper or I shall create mayhem."

"God Grady, please don't do that. The media put us through the wringer after the exploits of your successor. On Monday I will ask the agency..."

"I'll take someone already on staff. Line them up for me in sixty minutes Paine... all female staff in all positions, aged eighteen to forty-eight."

"Oh god."

"Just do it Paine, now is not an appropriate time to pray."

Paine returned an hour later and took Grady to the Great Hall.

Twenty-three noisy females were waiting.

"Get them standing in two lines six feet apart."

Paine spoke quietly to two senior women and stood them six feet apart and told the women to line up alongside those two markers to finish with ten in the front line and the remainder in the back line.

All the women wanted to line up in the back row and Grady grinned as Paine struggled to use his authority to gain comprehension and order among his flock.

"Ladies this is our new headmaster, Dr Grady Halliburton. You'll read about him in tomorrow morning's newspaper. He wishes to engage one of you to be his housekeeper. Over to you Headmaster."

"Will those of you who are frontline managers please leave," Grady said. "Mr Burton will be checking that you are indeed the aforesaid frontline managers."

Six women scuttled away, smiling in relief at Paine.

"Would those of you who unable to accept a higher salary to be my live-in housekeeper please leave."

Another six women left.

"Right you remaining ladies please form one line. Thank you. Just take one pace forward each time you can answer each questions with a yes, otherwise remain rooted."

"Those of you who are confident you are an excellent cook please step forward."

All stepped forward except one who ran off crying.

"Those of you who are confident you qualify to be called an exceptionally good cook please step forward."

The questions continued and the women were invited to take a step forward if ... they were house-proud... their first preference for music was classical... they knew who Henri Matisse was... were punctual and trustworthy... drank red wine and loved to converse deeply... enjoyed theater and ballet... didn't smoke...

By then two women were well out in front.

"Thank you everyone. Would just these two ladies immediately in front of me please stay."

One was very good looking but thin and unsmiling. The other had a great body and smiled and would look great with a bit of grooming tuition.

He said to the thinner lady, "Who was Henri Matisse?"

"He played for the Yankees many years ago I seem to recall."

"And what do you say ma'am?"

"It's Miss. He was an outstanding French painter noted for his use of vivid colors who died I think in the mid 1950s."

"Good. You are my first choice. Will you accept the position?"

"With pay better than what I received now and terms of employment at least as equitable?"

"Guaranteed," Paine said and when she said she accepted he said to the other woman, "Thank you for auditioning so well Colleen; you may return to your duties now."

Grady said to the other woman, "Thank you for auditioning so competently. Mr Burton please grade my housekeeper to appropriate level and have her things shifted into the housekeeper's quarters in my house as soon as such a transfer is convenient."

"Yes certainly. That ought to be convenient sometime this afternoon. Matron will be furious because Maggie here has just arrived as assistant matron."

Grady smiled. "Although I'm somewhat sympathetic, I should think in the order of things Headmaster securing a suitable housekeeper takes precedence over the requirements of Matron."

Paine grinned. "I'll convey that sentiment to Matron and then duck the flying missile."

Maggie said, "What do I call you sir?"

"Grady when we are alone, Headmaster whenever anyone else is within earshot."

"Very good Headmaster."

"Oh Maggie we'll eat out in the village this evening because you'll require time to settle in."

"I'm sure I can manage..."

"You shall dine out as my guest Maggie. Oh I feel it's my duty to warn you that the chairman and his board will be dismayed at your appointment, their plan to dump me with a seventy-plus year old housekeeper being thwarted. You'll be careful not to become pregnant while on my watch won't you Maggie?"

"Certainly Headmaster. I have been on the pill since I was sixteen."

Grady smiled and Paine sighed desperately.

Over dinner Grady leaned that Maggie Olsen was thirty-two and a registered nurse who was having a career change for a couple of years before she returned home to marry her childhood sweetheart providing he was still waiting for her. She told Grady she was not shy about having sex. She said that Grady not being unmarried was likely to get as much sex as he could handle without leaving the school grounds because she understood he had about eighteen females on his teaching staff, all of whom lived on campus and only a small percentage would be lesbian out of choice.

Grinning, Grady said, "Actually I don't move round chalking up conquests like a bean counter."

Maggie colored. "I didn't mean anything except to indicate the choice was there if you were so inclined. I would pick you to be selective and aware of the need to protect your reputation."

"Tell me what you really mean Maggie," smiled the 41-year-old, youngest headmaster in the school's hallowed history.

Face flaming but courageous with the help of a cocktail and two and a half glasses of red wine, Maggie eyes him bravely and said, "You have selected me and installed me for the purpose you have in mind, knowing most though not all people will not expect a professional man to have sex with his housekeeper."

"Ah, well expressed. If you decide to have sex with me just remember what we do within our house is our business and it's fortunate the bedrooms are above the living rooms. When we are away from the house we must not express any intimacy."

"Of course not and I do understand. Would you care to see how we measure up tonight?"

Grady made sure she saw him looking very pleased. "Yes Maggie. I would be very grateful if you permit that to occur."

Back on home turf, as Grady closed the electronically operated garage door he said, "May I undress you when we get upstairs?"

"Yes I'd like that but first let me pee and brush my teeth. I shall then come to your room."

Before going up Grady checked his telephone for messages. There was one from Colonel Ashton. The chairman of the board sounded very angry but no way would Grady be returning the call. The Colonel could call him during school hours on non-urgent matters. Grady had been less than impressed by the bellicose bully during interviewing and in the subsequent briefing in the chairman's office after his selection. The idiot acted as if he were Top Gun.

Paine had said Ashton was entitled to call himself Colonel because he'd retired able-bodied from the Air Force with that rank and could be recalled at any time.

* * *

Turning to be unzipped, Maggie asked in one of those deep conversations Grady had hinted about during selection, "When did you last have sex?"

"With my landlady on the last evening of occupying my serviced apartment in her beautiful Georgian townhouse. The poor woman confessed she'd been hanging out for it for the four years I was her tenant. What about you?"

As Grady unzipped her dress and kissed between the wide shoulders Maggie shivered and said the last time her brother was home just when she'd managed to secure the position as assistant matron.

Grady smiled. He was particularly fond of worldly women.

"That must have been lovely for you."

Maggie sighed and said yes it was up to the point her sister-in-law walked in and caught them at it.

"The bitch slammed into me and attempted to strangle me, leaving my brother untouched."

"Oh dear, well perhaps he received his comeuppance when she dragged him home"

"Oh yes... reach round and squeeze my tits Headmaster."

Maggie had a pussy with protruding lips but once Grady had her spread with the fingers of one hand and began licking it was fine and that hand was free to supply a finger to join his tongue while his other hand, under the pressure of Maggie's hand, continued to grind into a breast to keep her groaning ecstatically.

At the end of the session Headmaster decided Maggie was an excellent fuck and he invited her to remain in his bed to be on hand early morning.

After a robust sixty-nine at 6:00, Maggie opened the windows to air the room and went off to prepare breakfast. It was Saturday morning so she left Headmaster to come down when he was ready and in the meantime read that morning's newspaper.

She found a full-page feature article about Headmaster Grady Arnold Halliburton, D.Phil, M.Litt, with a stunning photograph and she decided he really was rather handsome. God he was only forty-one. Not clicking that the interview must have taken place midweek, Maggie thought if the damn woman journalist had been any good she would have named Maggie as housekeeper and potential mistress.

She read than Headmaster was not a cast-in-clay academic. Oh no. For several years he'd played electric guitar in a night-club band, had visited many parts of Europe during long summer group bicycle tours, had won some success as a fencer and... "Omigod" ... had twice married and divorced, the first time to a rector's daughter now remarried to Lord Williams-A'court and then to feisty and wildly beautiful Scottish TV actress Skye Macandeoir now a recluse spinning wool from black-face sheep and weaving shawls that were snapped up by American, Japanese and Korean women tourists for seven thousand pounds each.

"Oh I am privileged to have his dick in me," Maggie sighed breathlessly.

The house phone went.

"Headmaster's residence."

"Who are you?"

"Miss Maggie Olsen."

Maggie waited patiently while the caller rustled papers and then stated incredulously, "What the young assistant matron with delightful... um..." He stopped.

"Yes sir. May I get Headmaster to call you? I've not seen him down this morning and as housekeeper it is my duty to protect him."

"You stupid bitch. Get him to the phone at once," roared the caller. "Tell him Colonel Ashton demands to speak with him."

"Oh he mentioned you might call. He will be in his office at 9:00 because the boys coming from some distance begin arriving today. He said he would be busy so could allocate you no more than fifteen minutes."

There was noising choking on the phone so Maggie cut the call.

Headmaster came down for breakfast at 8:30 dressed elegantly in jeans and a freshly laundered Oxford sweater and blue loafers.

"Come here into the passage, away from the windows," Headmaster purred, and Maggie was kissed and had her breasts squeezed and that left her purring as well.

She told Headmaster about the chairman's impolite call. Headmaster grinned and said he was going to make that prick's life a misery.

Maggie had a great desire to cry 'My Hero' but thought that would be misplaced because it sounded like Headmaster would be fired before too long. She served Headmaster's request of porridge and four slices of hot-buttered whole meal toast and marmalade and went to eat her breakfast in the kitchen when he said softly, "Maggie please eat with me at all times when we are alone."

That sent a shiver through her, realizing he intended treating her like a near equal.

CHAPTER 2

Grady walked to his office to greet the incoming staff and pupils who'd arrive over the next two days, with late arrivals due to be in time for opening convocation at 1:30 on Monday. Headmaster would conduct a meeting of all teaching and support staff from 10:00 to noon tomorrow and they would prepare for teaching/coaching on Monday morning and deal with any enquiries from parents.

He reached his office at 8.58 to find the red-faced Colonel waiting who barked, "You're late."

Grady smiled, said good morning and unlocked the door and waved in the chairman.

They sat and Grady pushed a switch below his left knee that he'd installed himself late the previous afternoon.

"You my man are guilty of debasing my authority."

"Think whatever you wish Colonel but let me make myself quite clear. I run the teaching side of this school the way I see fit and under my terms of appointment I'm only answerable to the board of trustees on disciplinary matters although I am required to attend board meetings and to be generally cooperative and courteous. I of course am expected to liaise with you and we are required to operate on good terms. Drop your arrogant and over-bearing manner and you'll have a more comfortable journey with me. If you don't I'm afraid your current term as chairman is likely to end prematurely. Take it from me your board will be in no mood to be involved in yet another public controversy."

The red face turned purple. "Why you jerk and upstart. Don't you realize I know people to whom I can request they deal with you? You'll disappear without trace, leaving the police and other investigators baffled."

"No doubt you can chairman but I advise you to be careful what you say. All conversations in this office are recorded for my own protection but I never thought my own security would be so criminally threatened."

The Colonel's face paled. "I-I was simply teasing Headmaster."

"Then I accept that assurance. So why are we having this meeting?"

"Well firstly you failed to make a courtesy call on me when you arrived."

Grady clasped his fingers saintly-like just under his chin and said, "In my book the chairman pays a courtesy call on his new headmaster."

They stared at one another until the Colonel said, "I had handpicked several suitable housekeepers for you."

"I regarded them as being unsuitable, all being septuagenarians. I require my housekeeper to be young, educated, vibrant and an excellent conversationalist who can keep me informed about the wider perimeter of the school."

The Colonel sat forward. "You mean as a surveillance officer?"

"A little like that. I need to stamp out unsavory activities among personnel that could have a degrading influence on our boys and even ensnare them."

"Good god Grady, you think like me."

"Possibly a tiny little bit sir."

"Oh none of this sir rubbish. Call me Colonel when we are in company and Barney when alone."

"That is very civil of your Barney. Miss Olsen has informed me you had a very distinguished career in the Air Force and received many medals."

"Oh did she? That Maggie appears to be a fine girl. Thank you for acknowledging what you just said to me. It makes me feel very proud."

"Well Barney I'm afraid your time is up. Was their anything urgent left to discuss?"

"Nothing that won't keep. May I invite you to join Jennifer and me for cocktails at our home at 4:00 this afternoon?"

"Thank you chairman. Does the invitation include Maggie?"

"I-I... oh I don't see why not. Just don't bring her to official functions do you hear?"

"I'm noted for my discretion Barney."

"Good man."

As soon as the Colonel had left Grady called Maggie and asked her to come over to his office as soon as she was free.

"I guess you are up to your armpits in housework."

"No I have my feet up watching TV."

He laughed, unsure whether she was joking or not. Sometimes it paid to be safe and just laugh.

"Have I done something wrong?"

"Not at all."

"Are you in desperate need of a BJ?"

"No, just saunter over when you are free."

Grady had met eighteen parents and their boy or boys when Maggie was next in line. Closing the door he kissed her and squeezed a tit and then told her of the Colonel's invitation.

"Why did he invite me?" she gurgled.

"Because I asked did the invitation include you? I was under the impression he thought if he said no I would have declined."

"Oh God."

"No he's only the chairman Maggie. Now I want you to go to town, not the village, and get your hair done and face made up. Just tell them you wish to be made to look glamorous. And then buy yourself a little black dress that must be tight and high to show off your tits and legs. Here are two hundred bucks and the keys to my car."

"Oh God."

"No I'm only Headmaster and this is my way for paying for sex. Off you go."

Maggie's enthusiasm and edge of naivety endeared her to Grady but he knew the sexual liaison couldn't last because it would only get him into trouble if caught out. It would be best if she found her own boyfriend while staying on as his housekeeper.

Maggie returned his school car without any new dents that Grady could see and he told her she looked wonderful. Although she knew the hair and make-up looked good she blushed.