Return of Reno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah well. One day Reno, with a stretched cunt and her breasts showing sag and ageing lines appearing in her skin would wonder why she no longer appeared attractive to young guys while he'd probably be looking at pictures of walking frames instead of pictures of tits.

Oh god.

Suddenly Reno practically took off. She was squirming heavily, panting and banging him behind his shoulders with her fist and then emitted a loud bellow and absolutely gushed.

"Omigod, Omigod," she panted as Ash withdrew his little finger he'd rammed up her anus as he felt her body wind up ready to pop like a bubble.

She was fine, happy and kissed him sweetly before asking for a little time to recover.

As Reno dosed Ash was reminded of his loneliness. She was in his arms and yet, almost asleep, was tantalizingly afar. In fact he could awake in the morning and find she'd left his side, never to return. He felt almost like weeping but knew other people were in far worst situations that he was... the mother of a runaway daughter, a murderer awaiting her trial or a new widow alone beside a grave in a cemetery, for example.

Don't worry, when one goes there's always someone to replace her, he attempted to console himself but this time he doubted that because already Reno appeared to be someone special, almost as if she'd been sent to him.

Bullshit.

Oh yeah, well why did she come to him at the end of her university year instead of taking a job to earn money or gain appropriate work experience? Or go on a hiking vacation with friends or just go to stay with friends and their families?

Yeah why hadn't she? He had no idea but was glad she was with him,

Fifteen minutes later Reno was shaking him awake and asking was he ready to really screw her and to wear a condom. God the exuberance of the young. Those bursts of energy she displayed were beginning to make him feel he'd lost his youth. Well at his age that couldn't really be questioned. What had happened to his youth? He hadn't been aware of it slipping away.

Oh no, he was too old for Reno.

As she worked up his erection he sighed and said, "I'm a bit old for you."

"Bullshit."

Eh? His heart fluttered.

"My irrepressible, all-knowing mother taught me that sex has no boundaries."

Ash nodded in agreement and then though goodness knows what age Rene had told Reno it was okay to commence vaginal sex. He dared not speculate.

"And another thing, if you think I'm too young for you then I'm out of here."

"No I really appreciate young pussy," Ash heard himself say.

"Right here's some young pussy," Reno said, spreading her lips wide. "Ram in that cudgel."

They behaved like dogs on heat, going at it in doggy position, and had a great time and panted and sweated and heaved and behaved aggressively at times until they fell apart exhausted.

Ash had found Reno's pussy was easily accommodating.

"Mom says having sex with older guys is more enjoyable because they have the stamina to keep going on, and on and on."

Ash wondered how old was an older guy in that context. He felt stuffed.

"God I'm stuffed," panted Reno. "I need a pee and then some sleep."

Reno wanted sex when she awoke in the morning but Ash urged her to take it easy.

"Look since you intending staying here a while let's pace ourselves and develop a relationship that goes much farther and deeper than sex."

She looked pleased. "Oh okay, I'm all for that. I'd just thought you'd only be interest in me for sex and to have someone to wash your clothes."

"Thanks for that understanding Reno, I appreciate it."

"What you interpret that as an offer to wash your clothes?"

"Not at all. I managed before you arrived and will manage after you leave. What happens while you are living with me is your choice. I was simply expressing satisfaction that you too would like us to develop an all-embracing relationship."

She smiled and said good. "I'm off to the laundry. Some of my clothes need a wash. Please hand me everything you have that need's washing. I'll grab the tea towels and the kitchen towel on the way through."

Ash was pleased Reno appeared to be prepared to live with him cooperatively and he must ensure he kept his end up. He showered and dressed for work and came out to the kitchen to find her cooking him an omelet.

"There is no need for you to wait on me."

"I know," she smiled. "You provide me with food and lodgings and I'll reciprocate the best way I can."

"Great. I've left you my mobile (cell phone) number and workplace address over there by the house phone. If it suits come to my office at 1:00 and I'll take you out to lunch."

"Oooh you intend treating me like a proper girlfriend?"

"Too right baby. And if we continue on you may care to change girlfriend to lover."

"Oooh."

Reno's phone went. She looked at the screen and said, "Oh shit, it's mom. What do I tell her?"

"Try the truth. Usually it's the least complicated way."

Reno poked her tongue at him and completed the connection. "Hi mom, it's your favorite daughter speaking."

Rene said something and Reno sighed and said she didn't stay in Christchurch, she came straight through to Queenstown, found out where Ash lived and had stayed the night with Ash.

Reno listened and said, "Yes I did sleep with him and yes mom I know you have a wish that he and Vicky get together but anything can happen."

Reno snorted and said of course he used a condom and yes she knew to take her pill daily. "Mom I'm twenty-one, an adult, and know how to choose my sex partner carefully. You taught me that, remember?"

"Mom I have no idea how long I'll stay here. I'll be on my way tonight if he's worried that you think he should not be having sex with me."

"Oh you don't really mind and yes you did teach me that sex has no boundaries and that includes age. Oh mom Ash suggested just before you called that it would be a great idea if you guys came over for Christmas."

"Yes I would love that and suggest you book today because transtasman flights are heavily booked over Christmas. I'll put you on to Ash now, bye mom. Make sure you laugh a lot every day and get plenty of sex."

At lunch that day Ash sipped his beer and Reno sipped her Diet Coke.

"I have to say that was a great idea of yours lying about we talking about having them over for Christmas. Rene was so excited and it certainly will take the heat off me fucking you."

"Oh I thought the heat was caused by me fucking you?"

Ash grinned and they both smiled when the elderly couple on the table next to them moved to a table on the other side of the room.

When Ash arrived home that evening he called out to Reno and she yelled she was in the bath, for him to join her.

Ash rather liked that idea and he went into the kitchen and found the room was stripped of everything. Much of the items were piled up in the separate dinning room and he found the fridge/freezer in the laundry and glasses so got a bottle of wine and two glasses and went to the bathroom.

"Hi what was wrong with the kitchen, a little over furnished and equipped for you?"

She laughed and said no, that she'd cleared everything out and washed the walls, inside the cupboards and the ceiling.

"The painters can come the day after tomorrow. You will be aware my mom wouldn't want her youngest daughter living in a drab house. The painters/decorators are two semi-retired tradesman that Yvonne recommended."

"Yvonne?"

"You probably know her as Mrs Wilson. You get your bread and milk and newspaper from Mr and Mrs Wilson every morning remember? His name is Peter."

"Oh you got to know their names quickly."

"Well Mrs Wilson said she was Mrs Wilson and I invited her to call me Reno and then said did she really want me to call her Mrs Wilson and she said no of course not and asked me to join her for coffee while Peter attended the store. I said we needed a painter and she said she knew a couple of local guys who worked part-time as they played bowls three afternoons a week. They were both home decorators who'd worked at the trade together for years in Dunedin before they sold their business and came here to take it easy."

"Well good show. The place needs brightening up."

"And modernizing. We can examine the color charts when we go out to dinner. Why are you staring at my breasts?"

"Oh sorry, I thought they were beckoning to me."

Reno giggled and told him to pour the wine, undress and jump in.

"The kitchen was the most pressing room to redecorate. What else so you suggest we do."

"Why not work through the whole house? I can afford it."

"I was hoping you'd say that. You are not a bad decision-maker for a male."

They had sex, finished off the wine and got out and dried each other.

She kissed him and said in the environment in which she found herself she felt like she was married.

"Yeah well with all the sex I'm getting I feel like I'm on my honeymoon," he nodded and Reno looked pleased.

CHAPTER 2

Ash waited at the airport with Reno who was wearing a beautiful blue sundress he'd bought for her for the occasion and he'd just picked her up from the hairdressers. Her long blonde hair looked gorgeous in ringlets and they both agreed her tits in the built-in bra really did appear to have gotten a bit bigger since her arrival.

"Actually I know they have," she said. "I need new bras."

"We'll attend to that," he promised.

Ash wondered if Rene would remember she'd sucked him off. He believed so and thought she might seek another session if they were left alone and allow him to reciprocate. He'd have to decline of course because he wished to be faithful to her daughter. But is a guy ever faithful if another woman wishes to go down on him?

It was one of those madcap airport reunions.

Rene, screaming like a banshee, rushed and almost knocked Ash over and after she slobbered over his face in excitement and he brought her under control hugging her. Meanwhile Reno was kissing her sister and father, appearing to be doing her best to imitate a street-corner hooker.

Rene and Reno then screamed and fell into each other's arms saying how they'd missed one another and how fabulous each other looked.

"I've resumed coloring my hair," Rene gushed. "Fuck gray hair. It makes you look like you're institutionalized. God your tits have got bigger."

"They are the same pair I had when I left home," Reno said, grinning as she watched two elderly couples move away from them.

The two guys hugged and everyone walked along happily, the women pushing trolleys, all talking together.

"We better get a cold one down mate," Dan said. "Let's look for a bar."

"We'll park your gear at home mate, and then we'll all go to a hotel garden bar and camp for the night."

"Bloody oath mate. That will ensure I don't get homesick."

Rene scolded, "Dan you've just arrived, you can't get homesick on your first day away."

Only the window frames and front door had been painted (dark green) on the exterior because the house was constructed of quarried stone and the roof was dark gray slate.

"Cracker of a house," Dan said approvingly. "Wouldn't look out of place in Sydney."

Rene thought it was rather small but Reno said all the easier to keep tidy and not have unused space.

"But you must miss the sea," Vicky said.

"No I spend most of my time with my eyes shut, groaning and gushing," Reno quipped.

"Reno!" said her shocked father while her mother and sister cackled. Ash chuckled.

They walked into the house and the visitors were impressed. The walls throughout were now white plaster supporting bright new prints and paintings, most of the furniture had been replaced and an electrician had installed modern lighting.

"Omigod all this is newly decorated," Rene said.

"Yeah mom, Ash wanted you to see your daughter is living here in style."

"Why are the lounge drapes across and also in the main bedroom."

"Just a tick mom. Stand there facing the curtains while I fetch the drinks."

Once the women had a glass of sparkling white wine in their hand and the men had a beer in their mitt, Reno pressed the button on a hand control and the drapes over the huge picture window slowly parted and the visitors gasped and a beautiful view of the lake beyond the commercial area of the town came into view against a background of snow-tipped mountains.

"That is the famous Lake Wakatipu, a narrow lake that is 50 miles long in two long legs and covers 112 sq miles we saw as we approached the town from the airport," Reno said. "This set-up with the drapes frames that view so beautifully."

"It's beautiful, a noble replacement for our stunning beach and sea view," Rene sniffed. "All that snow still on the tops of that mountain range... there are only a few places in Australia where one ever sees snow. Oh this is so beautiful, come here and kiss me darling. You must be so happy here?"

"When I managed to stop panting and get my eyes open mom."

"Darling please don't overdo the romance... you'll be sending your dad's blood pressure soaring."

Handing Dan another beer Ash told him the locals optimistically called Queenstown the adventure capital of the world, and probably many other places labeled themselves "But there sure is plenty of fun stuff to do in this district from heli-skiing to high-speed, adrenalin-pumping jet-boating between gravel banks and high canyon walls."

"Bring it on," said Dan and when Ash mentioned deer hunting he cried, "Bring it on."

Two days later Dan and Ash set off at 5:00 in the morning to go after deer.

Kissing Reno Ash told her, "We will be in the vicinity of Lighthouse Peak. Remember that name. It's reasonably easy country as the snowline has gone higher. It could be dark before we return."

"Good have a good time. Why did you ask me to remember that name?"

"So you know where we are."

"But what is the use of that?"

"Just remember it. We're off. Bye."

The guys kept in sub-alpine terrain and it was fairly easy going. They were too low for Thar and most other species could not be hunted from February on but they were allowed to shoot red fallow hinds and goats. They got up quite close to Red Stag and White Tail deer but it was closed season for them.

At 2:30 they lined up a fallow hind and Ash got Dan in position and told him the point where to aim and then told him to gently squeeze off a shot when ready.

The deer jumped but wasn't hit. Ash had the chance to shoot it but wanted Dan to have the pleasure of getting the first kill.

At 4:00 they came down the slope into a valley and stalked a really big fallow hind.

"We'll get closer this time," Ash said.

They crept within very close range and Ash said to Dan to go slowly over and lean into a bank, pointing at it, and then line up the deer.

Dan took two steps forward and twisted his ankle, falling and crying out in pain.

The deer shot off and disappeared.

Dan's ankle was swelling and it was painful for him to walk.

"Right I'll have to go up to the top to get into radio contact," Ash said. "I might make it back before nightfall. If I don't you'll have to spend the night on your own. Is that okay?"

"Yeah."

"Good man. Right let's get you comfortable."

A mile up the slope Ash stepped into loose rock and the slide dumped him fifty feet into a ravine. He'd fallen heavily but was okay although shaken. He made the top with an hour's daylight to spare and then when switching on the radio shouted "Fuck" in frustration, that sound echoing off the rock face ahead of him. The radio was dead. Although well padded he had tumbled on it during the fall and had crushed the radio into a rock.

Ash decided to move fast and return to Dan. He had felt a little uncomfortable leaving a city slicker alone in this terrain. He was downhill somewhere and Ash had a GPS to pinpoint him exactly. His torch held out and he reached Dan a half-hour after nightfall. Dad was glad to see him and said well sleeping on a mountain range was a bonus addition to his vacation itinerary.

"Make us coffee pal."

Ash started the bottled gas fueled stove and heated the already made coffee they'd packed in with them.

After that boiled Ash broke out the pack of six thick ham and mustard sandwiches.

"Never thought bread and ham could taste so good," Dan said.

"How's the pain?"

"Can't feel a thing. Those painkillers are good. But things begin to change if I move the foot."

"Yeah will that's to be expected. With luck we ought to be out of here before midnight. Otherwise I begin walking out tomorrow and hope I come across hikers of hunters."

"Before midnight, how do you figure that out? Is a train coming through?"

Ash laughed. "At least you still have your humor. I told Reno where we would be and also wrote it down and left it by the house phone. At night those women will begin to panic that we haven't returned and by 10:00 mountain rescue will have a chopper up. It's a fine although moonless night so their lights will pick up the peaks they know are in this vicinity."

"That's still risky flying."

"It's what these folk do. Be prepared to hand over a donation of $500. Don't offer to pay for everything because that could set you back perhaps five grand. Remember this is an accident and not due to stupid negligence and so sponsorship money will take care of their costs."

"What are you doing?"

"Packing up to be ready to go Dan, assuming the chopper comes. The less time it is on the mission the lower the costs. They will drop a guy and then winch us up, you first."

"Okay I'll get my mind ready to cope with that.

They chatted and Dan said, "It's 9:30. So soon or not tonight."

"Yeah good man. You're thinking it through."

"Ash you've attempted to give me one of the best days in my life. If I'd shot that last deer it would have been my biggest deer ever. But stalking it was almost good enough. My ticker was really pumping and the feeling was almost as good as sex."

"I'm glad you said almost otherwise Rene would have kicked your ungrateful ass."

Dan chuckled.

"Oh another thing. Just to let you know Ash my mind has gotten use to my baby living with you. I told Rene that last nigh. The fact is I've never seen Reno looking so happy and she appears to be jumping out of her skin."

"She's free to leave if she wishes and she knows that."

"That's what Rene thought."

They chatted on till Ash said shhh.

"There they are. They'll go to Lighthouse Peak, the name I gave Reno. They'll then fly in ever-increasing sweeps out from the peak."

"So we wait till they are practically overhead and then flash our torches."

"No as soon as you see the chopper. aim your torch at it and keep flashing. I'll keep my torch in reserve or until they get very close. The spotter can see over a wide arc of territory."

Within a few minutes the chopper diverted and flew straight toward them.

"We're spotted," Ash chortled. "This is a flight in the park for them. Imagine what its like in snow covered ground in 80 mph wind, gusting viciously."

They landed at the airport forty minutes later to a great family welcome. A doctor at the scene assessed the injury and applied an ice pack and instructed Rene and Reno how to bandage the leg when they got home and to keep that leg elevated. After 40 minutes they were to remove the bandage and apply another ice pack for twenty minutes and then replace the elastic bandage. He handed over some medication and said Dan could begin applying full weight on the leg tomorrow late morning but not to walk on it without using a crutch for a couple of days. A broom reversed was a crude crutch or perhaps their nearest medical center could supply one.

The women were very happy to have their men back and they went home in two taxis. After the second ice pack was applied Ash asked Reno was she ready to go?

"Go where?"